Double Trouble - Cover

Double Trouble

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Erotica Sex Story: The only thing more tempting than one teenage girl is twin teenage girls. How much temptation can one man resist? How great a reward can those twin girls give him when he stops resisting?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   .

An Uncle George: Adventures in the Philippines Story

I’m a lucky guy in a lot of ways. It’s nice that after ten years of marriage my Filipina wife still is in love with me. That’s surprising, especially since I’m a lot older. I’m seventy, and she is in her thirties. For the first nine years, we fucked like bunnies, so my brain still imagines sexual stuff, but my body just doesn’t follow instructions and I can’t get it up any more.

My wife owns a beauty salon in Manila. She just hired a new stylist, and the woman’s twin daughters come to the salon after school to wait for their mom to get done with her work. The girls are cute and smart, and they are just at the age where they are turning from girls into women. I have to admit I have a weakness for girls that age.

Karen is the more outgoing twin, usually is the spokeswoman for the pair, and the one who seems to be in charge of their team. Sharon is more shy and quiet. The girls’ mother has been divorced for a number of years, and the girls don’t even remember their dad. He was an American, so the girls have fairer skin than most Filipinos, a slightly less Asian face, and definitely Caucasian eyes. To show proper respect, their mom has the twins call me Uncle George and do that respect for your elders thing Filipinos do where they touch their forehead to the back of your hand.

My wife likes for me to hang out at her salon because there is a certain status to being married to a white guy, and she likes to show me off. She still thinks I’m gwapo (That means “Handsome” in Tagalog) and I always tell her she needs new glasses. Still, I’m flattered she thinks so, and I try to spend some afternoons at the salon, then take her to dinner.

One afternoon the salon was crowded and I was sitting on one of the couches in the waiting area. The twins came in to wait for their mom and the only available place to sit was on the couch. They sat down with Sharon next to me and Karen beside her. The couch was crowded so I didn’t think much of it when Sharon kind of smushed herself against my side.

I once read that if a kid sits close to you that you shouldn’t move away because the kid will think there is something wrong with them or you don’t like them. I really didn’t have anywhere to move, since I was on one end of the couch, so I just stayed put. I kind of enjoyed having a teenage girl leaning into me like that, and my over-active imagination sputtered to life. Mostly low level stuff, wondering if she was imagining what it was like to sit next to her dad. I have to admit I did slip into my pervy universe and wonder if such a cute girl might have any sexual feelings from sitting so close to an old man.

At quitting time, the girls left with their mom, and I didn’t think about it again. Well, that’s not exactly true. After my wife left for work in the morning I did think about what it would be like to have two hot teenage girls in bed with me, but sometimes even masturbation doesn’t work anymore, so my mind quickly abandoned that line of thinking before it could turn into chafed skin and depression.

The next time I was at the salon the whole “sitting on the couch” scene was repeated. This time it seemed less coincidental, and Sharon seemed softer and cuddlier than a teenage girl sitting next to a stranger. After an hour Sharon yawned and put her head on my shoulder. My pervy imagination went into overdrive, and I thought I felt a firm, budding breast pressed against my arm.

Over the next year the scene was repeated many times, always with Sharon sitting next to me. One day Karen complained to her mom that she was feeling too sick to sit and wait at the salon. Their mom asked me to take the twins home. I agreed, and was carrying Karen’s book bag when we left the salon. The girls grabbed an arm each to put me between them. They walked me away from the transport terminal and into the lobby of the “No Tell” hotel.

Karen looked into my eyes and said, “Sharon wants you to get a room.”

I didn’t say anything, just got a deluxe room with a King bed. The old woman at the desk looked at me and frowned as she handed me the room key. The girls steered me to the elevator and we rode up to the floor with them pressing themselves tightly against me. We walked to the room and I unlocked the door. We went inside and Sharon locked the door and fastened the safety chain.

Karen said, “Sharon REALLY likes you Uncle George. She wants you to teach her how to kiss. If she likes that, she wants you to teach her to do other stuff. I have never done anything either, so I want to watch. It’s OK with Sharon, if it’s OK with you.”

Sharon smiled shyly up at me, and I bent down to kiss her. Our lips touched, and something exploded in my brain. It was unlike anything I’d ever felt before. Sharon looked up at me with that admiring glow every man wants to see on a girl’s face after he’s kissed her.

Sharon whispered, “Something happened when you kissed me. I feel different, and I want to do everything with you a boy and girl can do together. I feel like I’m burning up inside. I want you to kiss me forever.”

I started to tell Sharon that I was broken and couldn’t do everything she wanted, when Karen said, “Sharon, can I try? I feel all wet between my legs just from watching you kiss him.”

“Oh I suppose. I swear, I thought you said you didn’t want some old man pawing you, so I would finally have someone all to myself. Get your skanky ass over here and kiss him, then shut up and let him teach me how to do stuff,” Sharon said.

Karen was sitting on a chair across the room. She got up and walked over to us. Sharon reluctantly let go and Karen plastered herself against my front. She kissed me like she knew what the hell she was doing. It was a very sexual kiss, but I didn’t get the fireworks I did with Sharon.

Karen said, “For some inexplicable reason Uncle George likes you way better than me. He’s a good kisser, but I guess something about your prissy little innocent ass gets his pervert motor running. I’ll just watch, since I never do well being second choice.”

Sharon said, “Thanks twin.” Then we were kissing again. It was the same as the first time, fireworks and earthquakes and volcanoes. She started taking off her clothes. I gasped involuntarily when I saw her lovely teenage breasts sticking straight out from her chest like perfect volcano cones. Before I knew it my hands were cupping her tits and I was rolling her pointy brown nipples gently between my thumb and finger.

Sharon gasped and asked, “Does everything feel this good?”

She was looking up at me with that look between sexual hunger and worshipful awe every man wants to see on a woman’s face when he touches her. I grinned at her and said, “Baby girl, that’s only the beginning. The other things we can do feel so much better, there aren’t words to describe it.”

Sharon took off her school uniform skirt and wiggled out of her white cotton panties. I felt like I was in the presence of a goddess as this lovely teenage girl stood there naked, asking me to teach her to make love.

Sharon pulled back the duvet and spread herself wide on the snowy sheets. “I want you. Come make love to me,” Sharon said.

Suddenly Karen was taking my clothes off. She was naked too. Both of the twins had small breasts. I was guessing somewhere between AA and A Cup. Karen’s tits were perhaps a millimeter bigger, but to teenage girls, that’s huge, and Sharon snapped, “Get your skanky ass and big tits back on that chair. You get to watch, but not touch. If I have to tell you again, I’ll toss you out in the hall naked.”

Karen went back to the chair. I filed that information away. Apparently when Sharon was pissed, she was not to be messed with. I took the rest of my clothes off. And got on the bed. My dick was soft and small. Sharon said, “Are you feeling shy about being with me?”

I answered, “I was trying to tell you that I’ve been broken for a few months now, and I don’t get hard anymore. There’s still lots we can do together and it’s all going to feel really good. I probably won’t be able to have intercourse with you, so if that’s a deal breaker for you, at least you’ll know I was honest with you.”

Sharon looked disappointed, but she said, “Show me what else we can do. Maybe when you get me all excited, and hot, and wet; and you see how much I want your dick inside me, your cock will change its mind. I guess I was expecting the ‘impressive, steel hard organ’ they write about in romance novels.”

“Starting around fifty men can have trouble getting hard. Different health problems and the medicines you have to take for them can make it even more difficult to have a steel hard organ. I want you to know that it’s all stuff that’s wrong with me, and nothing in the world is wrong with you. You are sexier than all the goddesses,” I said.

We went back to kissing, and when I had her mind off my uncooperative penis and just feeling the good feelings, I started kissing her neck. Sharon gasped and whispered, “Oh I like that!”

I kissed down to her pert breasts and covered her firm cones with kisses. I began kissing, licking and sucking on her pointy brown nipples, and that made her moan with pleasure. I felt more excited than I had in years, but my cock stayed soft.

I kissed down Sharon’s flat tummy to her nearly hairless vulva and I began covering her mound with kisses. Sharon purred, “You didn’t lie. Everything you do to me keeps feeling better and better.”

She spread her legs wide, and I slipped in between her silky smooth thighs. I find girls this age arousing because their thighs were slim and smooth. I gently parted her pussy lips. I couldn’t believe how wet she was. I began tracing her slit with my tongue, then gently spread her labia with my fingers and licked the inside surface of her outer lips. I slipped a finger in between her sex lips and gently rubbed her so that my finger got wet and slippery from her juices. I grazed her clit and she moaned. I worked the tip of my finger into her tiny hole and slowly moved my finger into her up to the first joint, then slowly pulled it back.

Sharon groaned, “Is that what fucking feels like?”

“It’s a poor imitation, but it’s better than masturbation,” I told her.

I began licking and sucking on her dark pink clit. I was aroused by its size. Sharon’s clit was as big around as her little finger and as long as that digit, from finger-tip to the first joint. It made licking her and sucking her very satisfying because her pleasure button was erect so there was no doubt about where her magic button was. Her clitoris was wonderfully responsive. There was no ambiguity about her response. She squirmed and made happy noises when I stroked, licked, or sucked her clit. I was grinning like the village idiot when I brought Sharon to orgasm the first time. I kept her cumming and I kept moving my finger a little deeper into her each time, so that before long I was finger fucking her while I was eating her pussy. She tasted fresh, clean, and sweeter than any girl I’d ever gone down on.

Sharon made the cutest little sounds when she came. They were sort of like kitten whimpers.

Was it my imagination? I thought I felt my cock stir.

I turned my hand over so it was palm up and I began curling my finger to press her g-spot. I kept licking her clit, and before long I was rewarded by giving Sharon the hardest orgasm she’d ever had. I was pretty sure the twins did stuff with each other, but I knew I had brought Sharon to a level of paradise she hadn’t visited before from the amazed look on her pretty face. After I’d helped her cum a few times Sharon pulled me up so we could kiss. I was shocked to see my dick was almost half hard. It wasn’t a romance novel worthy, impressive, steel hard organ, and was too soft to penetrate a tight virgin pussy, but it was so much better than anything I’d had for the past months that I was ecstatic.

As we kissed, Sharon moaned, “I need you inside me NOW!”

I was just about to offer a second finger inside her pussy when Karen got on the bed. “I don’t know if this will work, but it’s worth a try,” She said.

Karen put me on my back and had Sharon kneel so her pussy was over my mouth. I kept licking her clit and making her cum. Karen started licking my cock and wonder of wonders, it got hard enough to be useful. Karen helped her twin to straddle my dick and guided the head inside her sister’s hole. Sharon pushed her hips down, and her tiny cunt slowly swallowed my cock. Suddenly I was completely inside her. Sharon had a rapturous look on her face as she rode me.

After a few good orgasms, Sharon moaned, “Put me on my back and fuck me!”

Her pussy was incredibly tight but so wet that I slipped in and out of her easily. Her heat and tightness were keeping my dick hard. I helped Sharon onto her back and knelt between her wide spread thighs. I eased my cock back into her cunt and began to fuck her slowly and gently.

I brought Sharon to a sweet, gentle orgasm. Karen moved up and started sucking on one of her twin’s nipples. Karen said, “I hope you don’t mind that I popped Sharon’s cherry with the handle of her hairbrush. You should thank me because you got to miss the crying and cursing.”

Sharon said, “Do it faster and a little harder now.”

I was happy to comply. Sharon’s first time wasn’t anything like the devirginizations you read about. It took me so long to get hard that she was red hot by the time I sank my dick into her. It took me a long time to cum, so that she had multiple orgasms before I finally spewed hot cream deep inside her. When we were cuddling after our mutual orgasms, Karen said, “I think we are both ovulating today. Would you be upset if Sharon got pregnant?”

“I guess it’s too late to worry about it now. I suppose you girls should take a shower and head home,” I said.

Karen smirked and said, “Don’t worry, mom isn’t at home worrying about us.”

Just then there was a quiet knock on the door. Karen wrapped a towel around her and checked the peep hole before unfastening the chain, then unlocking and opening the door. The girl’s mother came into the room, turned and relocked the door. Bess shed her clothes quickly and got in bed with her daughters and me.

Bess was taller than her daughters and that emphasized how slim she was. She was very young looking and didn’t wear makeup. Her tits looked like they were about 32C and they were so firm, they begged to be cupped and squeezed just like Sharon and Karen’s did. However the base was smaller, so her breasts stuck straight out from her chest dramatically, shaped like 3006 bullets.

“How was it?” Bess asked Sharon.

“Dreamier than in books,” Sharon replied.

Karen said, “It looked sweet, like in books, but then there were some things like porn videos, but nicer. He likes girls, so he doesn’t do nasty things or try to hurt a girl. Scaredy-cat Sharon loved it, and she’ll want to do it a bunch more now that she knows he won’t hurt her.”

Bess looked at me and said, “I need you to take care of my other daughter so she doesn’t get jealous and do something stupid.”

“Karen said they were ovulating. I should go get condoms,” I said.

Bess chuckled and said, “No, it will be good for them to get knocked up young and be pregnant together. Besides, it will be a lot more fun for Karen to take you bareback.”

Since I had their mom’s permission I started making out with Karen. It still didn’t have the emotional depth I felt with Sharon, but since I’d already fucked one twin I was hardly in a position where I could tell their mom that I wouldn’t screw her other daughter.

Karen was eager. She wanted to be in charge. I let her fuck me until she had cum a few times and taken the edge off. I whispered, “Sometimes it is fun for a girl to let a guy do things for her. Just relax and let me give you the next orgasm and see how you like the way that feels.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.