Christmas Greetings - Cover

Christmas Greetings

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2015 by mattwatt

Christmas Sex Story: Pressed by her jerk of a boyfriend, Carole Burke sends him a 'Christmas Greeting' photo of her almost naked. In her haste and strong emotions, Carole sent it instead to her boss, John Swain. The result was eventually a life changing romance.

Caution: This Christmas Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

A Very Inappropriate Holiday Greeting:

It was a mid afternoon conference. John Swain was sitting with his 'assistant' Amalia and was talking about her coming retirement.

"I don't like it a bit," he said, shaking his head.

"Now, don't get so grumpy with me," Amalia replied. "We both know that his was coming. Josh and I just have some plans that we need to act on."

"So, it's off to Arizona?" he asked, smiling now.

"Yes," she said, "Closer to the kids and all. It'll be nice for us."

"I'm sure it will," he said, "And I'm only being selfish with my grumpiness."

"I know that," she said. "But there are some good candidates for my position. We've already been through that."

"Yes, we have," he said to her, "And I agree."

"So, what do you think, John?" she asked. "If you don't mind my asking."

"Of course, I don't mind," he said. "You know your job even better than I and your input on this topic is certainly important."

"Well," she said then, "I've been thinking about Carloe Burke."

"Yes," he agreed, "So have I."

"She's young and very talented; she has a bit of a background in accounting and some economics plus her major area was pr. It should make her a fairly good fit."

"Looks that way," he said.

He thought for a moment and then said: "With you off for the holidays and then with your ride into the sunset with Josh to Arizona, I believe that I'll start right away. I want to have a talk with Carole and see what she and I can come up with."

"Good for you," Amalia said. "Best way to proceed. Offer her a nice package?"

"Yes," he said, "It's certainly a leg up from her work out of the secretarial pool and all."

"Bet she'll jump at the chance," Amalia said. "And I will be available for advice"

"Well, I guess I hope so. I really don't want a lot of time when we have to swan around and re-design the wheel," he answered.

"Now, John, don't go into a new relationship with an assistant in a grumpy way," she chided.

He laughed then and said: "You are so good for me. Who else around here would ever take the time to tell me to calm down, when I need it?"

"Well," she said, grinning with him then, "The truth his that you are so normally level headed that it hardly seems to be an issue. It's really been only this one time."

"Yes, you're right," he admitted, "Got my knickers in a twist it has; just as we get things settled and humming, away you go off into the sunset."

She laughed then and said: "You make me sound like an old horse!"

They both laughed at that.

"Well, boss," she said, "Anything else?"

"Only this," he said, opening his desk drawer and handing her an envelope. "Happy Holidays and Blessings for Arizona. Please don't be a stranger."

She hugged him then.

"Working with you has been such a pleasure," she said, "And this is so nice of you."

"Enjoy," he replied, "And my best to Josh. Amalia, love, it's been better than wonderful!"

"Yes, it has," she said, "Be good to Carole Burke."

"Will! Promise!" he said, "No Mr Grumpy!"

She grinned as she left his office.

To himself, after she'd left, and was getting her things in her office to make her final departure, he said: "Hope Carole is nearly as good!"

Again, to himself he said: "Almost finished now; I need to get home and have a drink. Need to think about this. Though Amalia's mention of Carole Burke certainly agrees with my own assessment. I'll just go over her things again to make sure that I haven't missed anything."

He settled back then and opened Carole Burke's employee folder and worked over it for the next half hour.

Carole Burke, at that point in her life, was 28 years old. She had been out of the house and on her own for already a number of years. She'd been raised, after the death of her parents in an accident, by an older and remote Aunt. It had been fine but never really good for her. She got her education, paying her way, as she went with the work that she did, and her elderly Aunt had died just as she was finishing her education. Since then, it had been her life for herself. She was making it slowly; she started at the bottom at work and was fine with that; she was very careful with her finances, and usually very sensible. It's possible that her one area of lack of sense was her boyfriend, Ken Swan.

John was about finished with the task of reviewing Carole's folder, when he got an e-mail notification. He was surprised, since the e-mail came on his private account and not on the business account. He also noticed right away that it was from Carole Burke.

He set the employee folder aside and thought to himself about the oddity of this kind of occurrence, this coincidence.

He opened the e-mail and just stared. There was a picture of Carole Burke totally, completely naked except for a Santa Claus hat.

She had auburn hair that shaded a bit to red, instead of to black. She had nicely shaped and prominent breasts with large, cap-like nipples. Her pubic hair, which, in the picture that John was staring at, she was displaying, was also auburn and a bit on the reddish side, with curls in abundance.

In looking at the picture, he only surmised that she also had a perfectly lovely ass.

"My, my!" he said and then finally came out of his shocked state and looked at the message. Then he understood.

The message was to a 'Ken Swan'. The e-mail address was ksw with an address. It was close enough to his private e-mail address of jsw that the mistake was obvious.

The message went on: "Here it is; please, please don't ask for more. And please, please don't go spreading this around to your pals. Merry Christmas." It was signed 'Carole'.

He was so taken by the picture of this lovely, lovely young lady totally naked, except for her Santa hat, that he got fairly lost in thought.

The thing that woke him from his revery was the knock on his door.

"Yes?" he said.

The door opened and it was indeed Carole Burke.

"Amalia wasn't there," Carole said. "I just thought I'd knock. You said you wanted to see me. I know it's almost the end of the day and all."

John had an inward flash of light when she said that 'you wanted to see me', after receiving the note and picture.

He smiled at her and got his mind back on business but he also realized that he needed to let her know about the mistake she'd made with the e-mail addresses.

"Um, let's sit here," he said to her, pointing to a sitting area on the other side of his office.

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Swain," she said.

"No, please," he said softly. "Make it John."

"Yes, John," she said. "Thank you."

John Swain was, if nothing else, a straight forward individual. Where they stood was always very clear to anyone dealing with him. He was, despite his crankiness about seeing Amalia go, easy to deal with, extremely kind and a very generous individual. At his current age of 37 he was pretty settled in many of his ways. He had grown with the business with both his Dad and his Uncle Craig, until it was obvious that he was the right person to take over, which he had. The business had grown at a tremendous rate. In the process there had never been any important or permanent 'girlfriend'. He constantly told himself that there was ample time for that kind of thing, and the business was taking up most of his time anyway.

John Swain was also determined, in most situations, to deal with things head on. It's what he did then with Carole.

"Before we talk about what I have in mind," he said, "I need to show you something, Carole. I just got it in an e-mail."

"Yes," she said, obviously curious about what he meant.

"It's this," he said to her and turned the laptop around so that she could see the e-mail that he'd received.

Carole gaped at it but only for a few seconds and then she let out a screamed 'noooooo' and had her face in her hands and was crying bitterly.

She looked up, as soon as she could and said a very sobbing: "I'm so sorry, Mr Swain..."

She tried to get a hold of herself and went on, still sobbing: "It was a mistake."

"Yes, I know," he said.

She put her head in her hands again and was crying now again.

"Carole," he said.

She looked up at him, and took a tissue from the box that he put in front of her, to wipe her eyes.

"Here," he said, and, as she was watching, he trashed the e-mail and then completely, securely emptied the trash. "It's gone," he said then.

"Thank you," she said.

"Care to tell me?" he asked, putting a hand up in the air and said: "Don't if you don't wish to. I don't want to pry unnecessarily."

"Ohhhh," she wailed, "It's that Ken that I'm dating. He's been deviling me to send him a picture of me naked. It's been all he's been talking about for a few weeks now."

"I see," he said.

"This is so hard," she wailed softly.

"Don't do it, if you don't wish to," he said to her.

"No," she said, "You've been unconsciously drawn into this by my mistake and I need to say this."

"I didn't want to do that but finally decided to give in. I sent it to your e-mail address instead of his," she said, shaking her head.

"Carole, there's no harm done here; if you don't want this Ken to have your picture, he doesn't and now I don't either. It's taken care of but think about whether you trust him enough to send him that kind of picture or not," he said softly.

"Oh, I really don't," she said, "I regretted it as soon as I sent the picture. I just stomped away from the computer in a fit, after I'd done it."

She looked up at him then and said: "Sorry, Mr Swain." He smiled at her and she said: "John."

He had only the barest outline of a grin on his face: "Got my attention." Then he quickly apologized to her but she too had the outline of a grin on her face.

"You're being so nice about this; I apologize," she said.

"No, no," he answered, "It was an accident and it's best that it came my way instead of wandering off elsewhere or maybe even going to its intended destination."

"Yes," she said, "I can see that now. What a fool I was."

"Come on now," he said, "Don't be so hard on yourself. New days, new ways of relating. How is a person to know what is best now and what is not?"

"You're so nice about this," she said, finally wiping her eyes.

"Well," he said finally, "Since that little item is taken care of, we need to talk just a bit."

"Thought for a moment I was going to lose my job because of my own foolishness," she said.

"No, not a bit of it," was his reply. "But let me tell you. Amalia is just now gone. She is taking her retirement buy-out and moving to Arizona with her husband to be near their children. What I want is for you to take over her position."

Carole's hand went to her mouth in surprise. "Ohhhh," she said. "I hardly know what to say."

"Well, just a 'yes' will do," he said, smiling at her.

"Yes, of course 'yes'," she said.

"And Amalia will be available if you have any questions. I do have a folder her where she and I have defined the position pretty completely; I'll leave that with you."

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Swain, ... er John." she said.

He slid to her a sheet of paper. Here is what I am proposing for you beginning tomorrow. It was a salary and benefit sheet. It showed that Carole would be receiving an immediate raise of some $15,000.

Her hand was up to her mouth immediately again. "This is so nice, John," she said. "Thank you. I will never let you down; I promise."

"Already off to a good start," he said, and realizing what he'd said, he chuckled. She put her hand over her face and blushed.

"Sorry," he said, "Didn't mean it that way."

She giggled then.

"Look over the information in the file from me and Amalia and we can talk about it tomorrow, ' he said.

"Yes, thank you, thank you," she said.

As she turned to go, he said to her: "Carole, I will say this, though I will only say it once."

"Yes?" she responded, unsure of what he meant.

"You're not only lovely, you're absolute perfection!" he said.

She blushed and said a quiet 'thank you', as she left his office.

"Good for you, kid," he said to himself, after she'd left.

A DISTURBANCE AT WORK:

John had some other things that needed doing before he left for the day and set about them, after his talk with Carole.

Before he did wrap everything up for the day, he went to the area where Carole had worked with the others in the pool. When he got there, he first heard raised voices. The group of women who worked there were standing around.

"What?" he asked softly.

"It's Carole and that boyfriend of hers. I'm afraid he's treating her rather rough," one of the women indicated.

"Fine," he said, "I'll take care of this. You can call security and the police for me in the meantime."

John went to the break room from which the noise of the confrontation was coming.

(It maybe should be said, at this point, that John Swain hd been in the service and came out and joined his Dad and Uncle Craig in the business, which he slowly took over, before they both died not long after each other about 4 years ago. He was 6'4" and handled his 235 lbs rather well. He'd been in special ops and the rangers in the military and was still quite strict about his workouts. John Swain was in very good shape.)

Just as he got to the break room, he head the noise of a slap and immediately after that, Carole was crying.

"Leave me alone," she said. "No, I won't send any darn picture."

"Bitch," the other voice said. "I'll slap you again."

It was then that John entered.

"Hey," he said.

"What do you want?" the man said.

(Ken Swan was thin and wore that day a black, leather jacket. He had a very short temper and was not above physical abuse to keep a 'woman of his' in line. It's the way that he was treating Carole Burke at that point.)

"This," John said, and his hand snaked out in a movement so quick that Ken Holt hardly noticed it. In a fraction of a second, John had broken Ken Swan's nose.

Ken had his face in his hands, and the blood was dripping. He looked up, hatred in his eyes.

"Now, friend," John said, "I want to tell you that prior to working here with my Daddy and Uncle Craig, and taking over the company I spent some time as an Army Ranger. Just keep that in mind."

"Fuck you," Ken snarled and charged at John.

John simply stepped aside and used Ken's momentum against him, grabbing him by the shoulders and fairly throwing him out of the break room. He crashed against a desk and lay there groaning. He finally looked up at John, his eyes blazing.

"Now, friend," John said, "You came in here and assaulted one of my employees, and if you move at all now, until the police get here, I'm going to break something major. Do you understand me?"

It was precisely then that the police did enter the room, along with John's security people.

"Mr. Swain," the big policeman said. "What happened?"

John explained the situation to the police and they bent to take Ken into custody. Ken was, at that point, also suffering from a dislocated shoulder.

As they led him from the room, John pointed a finger at him and said: "Don't you ever come around here again, and leave that woman alone. Am I clear?"

There was a silence and Ken shook his head 'yes' that he understood.

(It can be said that Ken Swan was in jail for a time period, after the incident. It was a breach of his parole. He also did not bother Carole or John Swain again. He was pretty much a coward and just went away, after it all was settled and he was out again.)

John was almost immediately surrounded by the women from the secretarial pool. Before he even realized it, he had a sobbing Carole Burke in his arms. She was still sobbing and was shaking. The other women had crowded around and were also comforting Carole.

"It's okay," John said. "He's gone and won't be back. We'll see to that."

After a few moments, he said to Carole: "You go up to my office and I'll be there in a few minutes."

Carole reached up and kissed his cheek and went, as he'd told her.

"Is everyone here okay?" John asked.

The ladies were indicating that they were.

"Okay, let's call it a day," he said. "Take the rest of the afternoon and we'll get into it tomorrow."

They were pleased with that and began to collect their things to leave for the day.

Once he'd dealt with the ladies from the pool, he went to his office, where Carole was waiting for him.

She went to him immediately.

"Thank you, thank you," she said. "You were marvelous."

She was loath to let him go and simply held onto him. She was still shaking.

"What a day this has been!" she said into his chest. "First that picture and now this."

"At least part of it was pleasant," he said to her. It did make her smile.

"You make me feel so much better," she said.

"So," he asked her, "Live with him?"

"Yes," she said, her voice showing that she wasn't pleased about that.

"We'll take care of that," he said. "Here's the plan. We'll, the two of us, go to your place and get your things. Then we'll take care of where you're going. I just have to make a phone call."

"Thank you, thank you," Carole said, "I just hate to let you go."

"Then don't," he said, still holding on to her.

She went through some shivers and did some sobbing but eventually it all subsided and she said that she was ready to go.

He made his phone call; it was to his sister Ruthie.

"Hi, love," he said into the phone.

"How's the mogul?" Ruthie answered.

"Fine, copper," he said, "Need a favor."

"Yes?" she answered.

He explained and she said then: "I'll meet you there, after he'd told her the address."

"There," he said to Carole, "We'll have a police escort for our cleaning out."

"Police?" Carole asked.

"Yes," he said, "My sister Ruthie the great detective."

"Ohh," was Carole's only answer but she did smile.

They left then and took his car, leaving hers in the plant parking lot.

"It'll be fine," he said. "I told security about it. They'll watch out for it."

"Thank you," she said. "I hardly know enough of what to say for all of this."

He realized that he almost said that it was 'payback for the picture' but he suppressed the idea immediately, even if it made him smile inwardly.

ESTABLISHED WITH RUTHIE:

They drove to the apartment building where Carole had lived with Ken. It was a three story with six apartments in it. They were all small.

"Nervous," she said, as they pulled into the curb.

"Well, the police will have him in wraps for a good while, I bet," John answered.

"Hope so," Carole responded.

As they pulled in, a tall, blond woman got out of a car that was already there. She was well built, and was wearing a black pants suit. As she moved in their direction, it was possible to see the detective's badge at her waist and the impression of a gun, as she moved toward them.

"My gorgeous big sister," John said.

"Oh," Carole managed.

"Hey," Ruthie said, smiling, as John got out of the car.

"Hey yourself," John said, going into a hug with the tall woman.

"How's the most gorgeous woman on the force?" John asked.

"Fine," she said. "And this is Carole?"

"My new Assistant," John said, "Amalia has finally flown the coop to Arizona."

"Good for her," Ruthie said, and then turned to Carole for a hug.

Carole felt wonderfully secure with these two people and said so, as she was hugging Ruthie.

"Honey," Ruthie said, "John told me about your day. Don't you worry, we'll take care of this."

"Here's what we're proposing," John said, "We'll get your things and you can go and spend the night or a few days with Ruthie and her attack cats."

Ruthie grinned. "Don't listen to the man, sweetie," she said. "My kitties are lovers, like me!"

"Oh, thank you," Carole said.

"We'll just get this worked out," John said. "Once it all calms down a bit, you and Ruthie can look for new digs for you and all."

They all agreed. "So," he said next, "Then can I take these two beauties out to dinner?"

"Oh," Carole said, turning to Ruthie who was shaking her head 'yes'.

"Janice?" he asked next.

"Has an evening shift, I'm afraid," Ruthie said, "Won't be available."

"Rain check?" he said next.

"Yes," Ruthie said and turned to Carole, "That's Janice, my main squeeze, another gorgeous cop."

Carole was simply taking all this in, unsure for the moment of what her reaction actually was or should be. These people seemed to be so open and friendly.

They did help Carole gather all of her things from the small apartment that she'd shared with Ken, though, truth to be told, she was paying rent and all the other basics. He didn't help financially at all.

"It's late enough in the month," Ruthie said, once they had everything, "That you can simply cancel the lease, right?"

"Yes," Carole said. "Might cost me an extra month's rent but it'll be worth it to be out of there and away from him."

"We'll take care of that," John said.

Carole just looked on, not being used to this kind of generosity.

"That's my brother," Ruthie said, with pride. "Takes care of things! A house for me and my kitties, and maybe soon Janice. That's what he's like."

"Don't go on, Ruthie," he said with a smile.

"Just telling the truth," she said back to him.

"Okay, invasion of kitty land now," John said, when they arrived at Ruthie's house.

The cats, three of them, were indeed all around the feet and legs of John, Carole and Ruthie, once they went into the house.

"Oh, I love them," Carole said, going down on a knee to give the cats special attention.

"Dinner, ladies?" John asked.

"Yes, hungry!" Ruthie said.

"Me too," Carole chimed in.

They opted for a favorite steak place and enjoyed dinner for the three of them, with a bottle of wine to share.

During dinner, John said to Ruthie: "Sorry to be talking business during dinner but need to tell you that our quarter was a great one. Will have something for you this coming week."

Ruthie smiled at him and said to Carole: "It's the way this man is; takes such good care of me, he does."

"Yes," he said, "While you're off serving and protecting."

Ruthie grinned and said a soft: "I love you, John."

Carole just looked on, with a smile on her face.

Once they left the restaurant, John said: "Look it's getting on; why don't I just drop you two off. I'm sure that Carole must be tired by now. Long day for her."

"Yes," Carole said, "Am tired."

They picked up Ruthie's car then and she and Carole went off to get her car and go on to Ruthie's house, while John, after hugs all around, went home to his place.

Once they arrived at home, Ruthie showed Carole where her bedroom would be and got everything settled. Carole worked for just a bit getting her things settled in and then joined Ruthie in the family room.

"I hardly know what to say," Carole began.

"Just take it as it comes," Ruthie said.

"Did he tell you what I did? I mean my mistake?" Carole asked.

"No," Ruthie said, "He's very careful about not spreading items that are other's people's business. He's always been that way."

"He seems to take care of you so well," Carole said.

"He does. We opted for our separate ways early on but the business, once the folks were gone, was for the two of us, and he has always been very conscientious about my share in things. I mean, bought the house for me and makes sure that I always get my share.'

"How wonderful," Carole said.

"Yes, it is; he is," Ruthie said, holding up a hand and saying: "Unprejudiced sister's assessment."

They both smiled at that.

"Oh, let me tell you," Carole said and went on to tell Ruthie about the mistaken e-mail that she'd sent to John.

Ruthie began to giggle loudly. "You didn't!"

"I did," Carole said, shaking her head.

"I guess better our John than that turd Ken," Ruthie said.

"Yes, I'm sure you're right," Carole said.

There was then a rattling at the door and Ruthie, with a broad smile said: "Oh, dear; here comes trouble."

"Sweetums," came a voice from the hall.

Ruthie got up and went into the hall, where a rather large woman —- not fat at all but large, big in the breast and the butt and just very substantial —- was standing.

"There she is!" the woman said. "My prize, my sweetums, my dinner and my life."

Ruthie was grinning and said: "Hi, Janice."

"Don't you 'hi, Janice' me'," the woman said, "Get your shapely ass over here and give me a kiss."

It was exactly then that Carole appeared in the doorway.

"Oho," the woman, apparently Janice, Ruthie's girlfriend, said, "A piece on the side!"

"Don't start, Jan," Ruthie said. "She is John's new assistant."

"And what a babe," Janice said.

Ruthie turned to Carole then and said: "Carole Burke, this trouble maker is Janice Soltus."

"Her love," Janice said, going and giving Carole a huge hug.

"Hi, Carole Burke; so that Johnny Swain has finally gotten his act together and found himself a real looker," Janice said, grinning at Carole.

"Actually," Carole said, "I'm his new assistant."

"Hmmm," Janice replied, "We'll see about that in the future."

Ruthie grinned then and said: "And Carole was just telling me about what she did today.

"Ohhh," Carole said, putting her hand up over her mouth and giggling.

"Okay, a story," Janice said, "So tell!"

"Go ahead, Carole," Ruthie said. "We both want to hear it."

Carole went through the story about the mistaken e-mail picture of her that was sent to John Swain.

"The other guy, this Ken was a real prick," Ruthie said. "But he's been taken care of."

"Good," Janice said, "Chalk up one for Johnnie Swain."

"So," Janice said, "The photo: totally naked?" She was grinning broadly as she asked.

Carole blushed and said: "No, Santa Claus hat."

"Great!" Janice said. "Have your computer here?"

"Yes," Carole said, softly, not really knowing where this was going.

"Show us!" Janice said.

"Ohhh," Carole groaned.

"Hey," Ruthie intervened, "You're making her nervous."

"Of course," Janice said, "How clumsy of me. Then no computer picture. Show us; show us the Santa pose; don't make me get rough."

Then turning to Ruthie she said: "Okay, you take your clothes off. We'll just get comfortable so our Carole won't mind showing off herself naked.

Ruthie simply stood and grinned and Carole was wide eyed.

Janice turned to Ruthie then and said: "I said strip, Bitch."

Ruthie's grin got wider then and she actually did as she was told. Soon enough, Ruthie was standing there totally, absolutely naked.

Janice sighed and grabbed Ruthie by the waist.

"Look at it!" Janice proclaimed to Carole, "Look at the ass on this woman! Who in hell can see an ass like this without planting just big kisses on those ass cheeks."

Then, with Ruthie giggling, Janice began to do exactly that; she moved Ruthie around and began to plant kisses all over her ass cheeks.

"And the ass crack! Marvelous!" Janice said and started to run her tongue up and down Ruthie's ass crack.

"Stop it and get your clothes off!" Ruthie said.

Janice jumped up and said: "Yes, Ma'am; your servant, Ma'am. Whatever you say, Ma'am."

While she was saying this, she did indeed take her clothes off, until she too was totally naked.

Janice put her arm around Ruthie's shoulder then, as Carole simply stared and did a 'Ta Da'. Once she'd done that, she let her hand drift down to Ruthie's naked ass and began to play with it.

"Stop that," Ruthie said, cackling. "Until later!"

Carole was just astounded by the two of them.

"Okay," Janice said, "No need to be shy now; we're ready. Show us what the photo that you sent to Johnnie the Swain looked like."

Carole then also began to take her clothes off, with Janice humming the tune 'the Stripper'.

"Wow!" Janice said, halting her humming, "Look at the tits and pussy on this babe!"

Carole was grinning and blushing.

"Should we show her our appreciation?" Janice asked Ruthie.

Ruthie grinned but said: "She's John's."

"Yes, John's babe," Janice agreed. "No poaching. But before you get those clothes on, I want one more ass kiss."

Ruthie giggled then, and winked at Carole, who was also giggling now, as she dressed.

Ruthie proceeded to bend over in front of Janice, who grabbed Ruthie by the hips and bit her ass.

"Owwwwww!" Ruthie yelled but by then Janice was kissing the red bite spot on Ruthie's ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.