The Yo-yo - Cover

The Yo-yo

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lift is given to a woman who has missed her bus; it was raining and she was wet. The favour is returned in the most satisfying manner - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

After returning Elizabeth May to her unit Mick made the trip back to his rather boring existence and a barely tolerated wife. 'I wish she would somehow break out of her religious existence and be as obliging as Elizabeth May. The wife isn't ugly and if she would be a woman instead of some religious guardian I would have no need of the Nicki's, Kim or Elizabeth May' he muttered to himself as he turned off the light in his bedroom.

He had an understanding with Elizabeth May that he wouldn't hassle her in unwanted attention but he did get a surprise when Harry rang and told him that Elizabeth May had invited him to her unit for dinner that night. He immediately thought of the second meeting with her and that had also been a dinner invitation, in his case it had been lunch. 'Wish I was a fly on the wall', he muttered after the call from Harry had ended. 'If she is following the same agenda as she did for me Harry is in for a very enjoyable night'. He felt a bit jealous for there was no way he could equal Harry in giving a woman sexual delight if sexual delight was achieved by the length and thickness of a man's cock and Harry when aroused would rival if not equal a horse. 'If he rides her like he did at the snack lunch she will be bandy for a week and once she gets used to being fucked by a horses cock there will be no way I will ever be able to please her. Maybe I will be reconnecting with Nicki or Kim a lot sooner than I thought'. He put aside his thoughts for he had items to buy at the local shopping mall, however, that didn't mean he forgot about Elizabeth May invitation to Harry and eagerly awaited Harry's report for he knew his friend would boast of another woman he had conquered.

It was while getting a couple of items at the chemist that the display although not big did bring him up with a jolt. 'Put the heat back into your wife's sexual encounters'. There was one also aimed at the men, but it was the one aimed at the wife that did interest him. 'It would have to be bloody good to rekindle any sexual desire in her, she is so hamstrung with her mythology that it would be nothing sort of a natural disaster to wake her up. However, I really have nothing to lose'. He finished his muttered conversion, bought the packet and departed. The contents were an array of tablets, enough for a month. 'I will have to crush these up', he muttered. 'One tablet with food, I suppose it doesn't matter whether it is breakfast, dinner or tea'. He finished his private conversation and proceeded to crush them. One tablet was enough to fill a small teaspoon. He put the crushed tables in a jar with the teaspoon in preparation for his wife's first dose.

Over the following days, he applied a teaspoon of the crushed tablets to his wife's midday meal, he didn't notice any difference in her behaviour, she was still the tolerated wife, he certainly missed Elizabeth May and did wonder how she was getting on with Harry and that was another thing that surprised him, Harry was silent on any association with her, generally he was very outspoken on any female conquest.

For three weeks Mick applied the dosage to his wife's meal, the packet didn't say what reaction would occur, but if they were any good surely a three week period would be sufficient to gauge any response. It was rare for him to go into the bathroom when his wife was having or preparing or leaving the shower and if he did she immediately grabbed a towel to cover herself. However, this morning he was in the bathroom first, just wearing short pyjamas pants, he had taken the top off to shave. Whether his wife was in a hurry he didn't know for conversation was very rare, she didn't seem to notice him, she stripped. As she slightly bent over to remove her panties, allowing her very noticeable tits to sag and wobble, he let his pyjamas pants drop, his cock was hard and erect. He grabbed those hanging melons of flesh, pushed her down and drove his cock up to his balls in that almost virgin cunt. Her reaction did surprise him instead of gasps of horror and fanatic screams to stop, she just uttered a few grunts but didn't try to dislodge him, all that she did was grasp the side of the bath for balance and in that position stayed till he gave the thrust that emptied his balls. He pulled out, wiped his cum coated cock over the cheeks of her bum, gave each tit a slap and whispered. "That was fantastic my dear, quite a nice fuck". He left her still bent over and gripping the edge of the bath.

It was some time before she immerged, the expression on her face was confusion but it was also interesting to note her dress, all she was wearing was her summer dressing gown, she was nude apart from that for it wasn't tied and flapped open revealing those delightful tits and the large triangle of hair at her groin, she was quite desirable. He didn't comment on the recent activity, just asked if she would like a cup of tea. Her response was automatic, she didn't seem to know where she was or that apart from the dressing gown she was naked. He had the urge to manhandle those hanging tits, but as he had just ravished her, he needed his balls to refill. "I'm off to the hardware store", he said. She didn't answer, maybe she had understood or maybe just ignored him and after all he did that a lot himself. He left her sipping tea.

He was gone for well over an hour and when he returned his wife was sitting in the lounge, she hadn't dressed. "Why don't you go and sit in the sun", he said. "I'll put up the lounge seat; your just right for a bit of sun for you are very white, put a bit of colour into your tits". Such a statement was totally alien, but his wife wasn't her normal self; what passed through her mind he had no idea but she followed him outside and didn't object as he removed the gown amazed that here she was, totally naked and seemingly ignorant of her whereabouts and surroundings. 'Goodness knows what was in those tablets, but boy the result have been outstanding and there is still a week's supply to go'. Such was the occasion that he didn't believe would continue made him record it, photo after photo was taken of his wife in various positions and finally when he bent her over, it wasn't for a photo but a fuck up the bum. This time she did erupt, her howl even disturbed the neighbour's cat that frequent the shade area of the yard. This time her whole being vibrated and he had difficulty grabbing and holding her tits, but he rode her, forcing her down onto the lounge while ravishing that little white bottom; he rode till he blew and this time she collapsed onto the lounge. He couldn't just leave her there, but carried her into her room, dumped her onto the bed, gave her sweat covered nipples a kiss, gave each tit a massage and told her, her bum was more enjoyable than her cunt.

Others would have considered it a bastard of an act but for decades she had pushed him away, always managed to find fault in things he did and never once had she shown him any sign of affection. For him it was 'payback time' and he didn't think her co-operation would continue so was determined to drain every ounce of sexual activity out of her so when she finally immerged from her room, quite some time after he had dumped her and said. "My bottom is sore". He laughed and between giggles asked. "Why is that?" His question did confuse her and it was well over a minute before she responded in words that for her were words that she would never encounter, let alone pronounce. "You ... you fucked my bum". He could hardly believe what she had said and by the time he thought up an appropriate answer she was beginning to cry. Such an emotion would have had other husband's offering sympathy and even an apologize, however, for Mick that was not on the agenda. Instead he offered a compromise. "I know how to cure that", he said.

"How?" she blubbered.

"Come here", he said as he bent her over the table. "Stay", he said as though talking to a dog if he had one. "I will be back in a minute with a cure for your sore bottom". With his cock heavily lubricated he levelled the throbbing head at the crack between the cheeks and said just before he thrust. "Your cure my love is another fuck up your lovely bum". Her response wasn't as violent as the first bum fuck nor was her howl so loud, but the response was the same, although subdued. She struggled but he rode her, pumping with a force reinforced by a grinding hate, driving his entire cock up her bum and making sure her tits were given the smacking they deserved, so by the time he again emptied his balls she was off the planet, her gasps were but whimpers and she was like clay for him to mould into the available and accommodating wife that would rival Elizabeth May.

Mick continued to apply the crushed tablets till they were finished but now his wife parades nude, doesn't object to a touch up and both morning and night is slowly responding to his ravishing cock. It was only then that he sat her down, naked for she goes to bed now naked and is slowly acting without demand to either a stroke of his cock or a pull of his balls. This night it was 'suck education'. "Open your mouth wife", he snapped as he wobbled his erection in front of her face. "Just another page in your re-education it is called 'sucking' but suck on my fucking cock and keep sucking till you empty my balls". She hesitated, moving her face away from that erection. He gripped her head and pushed the nob against her lips. "Open you mouthing you fucking cunt and suck my fucking cock, now suck". She really had no choice and shortly despite her initial struggle had him uttering his standard response of pleasure as her mouth did what so many other women had done, sucked him. He smiled at her reaction as he pumped the contents into her mouth, she flapped like a chook and the essence flowed from the corners of her lips to run down onto her naked and wobbling tits. "Well done" he muttered. "A bit more practice and you will be good. Now go and wash your mouth and clean yourself, you have cum running all over you". She sprung up and quickly left the room; he sighed in satisfaction as he heard the open tap and the gargling noise of a mouth wash.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.