Fun in the Woods - Cover

Fun in the Woods

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A 17 year old boy finds some hot fun while walking in the woods.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

My name is Carl and I'm seventeen years old. I'm super horny and always masturbating. I was so excited when school ended that summer. My friends and I were going to have the best summer ever. A few of the neighborhood girls entertained me during the summer. We played a lot of truth and dare and seven minutes in heaven.

I had my dick sucked a lot and even got to fuck a few of the girls. A few of my guy friends even had a threesome with a few of the girls. We had a very sexy time all summer long.

Around August, most of the kids were going on summer vacations with their families. My parents are doctors and are always busy at the hospital. We always take our family vacations during the year. They will pull me out of school, when places are less crowded.

I do like to jerk off and look at nude magazines. A couple of my friends and I built a fort in the woods in back of my house. It's the coolest place to hang out.

We have a stash of nude magazines and a few cases of beer there. I'm tired of the maid catching me jerking off, so I usually will just go to the fort and get my rocks off.

I was getting bored after my friends left for their vacations. I got really excited spying on people. A few times, I watched a few of the neighbor's wives in their backyards playing with themselves while sunbathing.

There was one lady that even fucked herself with a vibrator right in her backyard. She was a real hot piece of ass but she must have gone on vacation because she hadn't been out lately.

I started taking long walks in the woods. The woods stretched out for several miles. I enjoyed the peace and quiet and got good exercise. I was amazed by all the ladies who would lay naked in their backyards.

I would stop and watch them. Occasionally, they would masturbate but mostly they were just naked. Sometimes, I would even bring my binoculars so I could really get a good look at them.

One day, when I was taking my walk, I saw this guy sitting on his deck and jerking off his cock. He sat there and moved his hand up and down his shaft. He had a big cock, probably around nine inches long. I felt kind of weird watching him, but I was just amazed at the size of his cock.

I kind of wondered if I was gay, because while I watched him, I could feel my own cock getting hard. I pulled down my shorts and watched him jerk off. I, too, had my hands on my cock and moved my fingers up and down my shaft. I held and massaged my smooth balls and felt the pre-come at my tip. It felt so good to be in the woods masturbating and watching this man do the same thing.

A bit later, a younger woman came outside and she was naked too. She was much younger then the man. I'd say, she was about twenty and the man was probably around fifty. She was very pretty and had black long hair and small perky breasts. She had no hair on her pussy.

She stood in front of the man and did a dance for him and then she knelt down in front of him and wrapped her mouth around his cock. I couldn't believe she was going to give him head right in the backyard. I was extremely turned on and continued to jerk off and watch them.

The guy's cock was so big and she was gagging, but tried her best to suck his cock. I wanted to get a little closer so I could see. I pulled my shorts up and walked into their yard. I hid behind a big tree. The girl was making all kinds of sucking noises. The guy was playing with her nipples.

"Tracy, why don't you sit on top of me?" he asked, "Put that juicy pussy on my cock."

"Okay, John. I do want to fuck you now."

The girl stood up and she straddled the guy. She eased her pussy onto his huge cock. She made all kinds of faces while she sat on top of his gigantic baton. Once she had him inside of her, she rolled her hips over his cock. The guy had his hands on her hips and helped her move and fuck him. Her breasts were bouncing up and down while she fucked him.

All of a sudden, these two other naked girls came onto the deck. They were as young as the girl that was fucking him. They started to dance and play with each other's breasts. The guy was watching the two girls play with each other, while the other girl was fucking his cock.

The one girl got on a lounger and the other girl put her ass and pussy into her face and dove down to lick the girl's pussy. They were having oral sex on the lounger. I was wondering who this guy was and who all these younger women were. I thought he was the luckiest guy on the planet. The one girl continued to fuck the guy. She continued to roll her hips and now they were kissing passionately.

The two other girls were licking each other's pussies. Their tongues were sucking and licking each other's pussy lips. They were moaning and groaning and bucking their cunts into each other's mouths. I felt like I was watching a porno, except I had the best seat in the house. I couldn't believe my luck.

"Tracy," the man said, "Why don't you and Jasmine lick each other. I want to fuck Carol now."

"Okay."

Tracy then got off of the guy and Jasmine got off of Carol. Tracy got into sixty-nine position and licked Jasmine's pussy. Carol then walked towards the man and straddled him on his chair and eased his huge baton into her pussy. Once he was inside of her, she rolled her hips and fucked him.

She was a real knockout. She was about 5'8" with blond curly hair. She had big tits and no hair on her pussy. She squeezed her breasts together while she fucked the man. The guy had his hands on her waist and helped her fuck him.

"Kiss me, Carol."

The man and the woman kissed passionately while the man bucked up inside of her. She was moaning and screaming while they fucked hard. She must have had an orgasm and then got off of the guy. She walked back into the house.

The two girls were still munching on their pussies. The lady named Tracy then got up and went into the house. Jasmine than walked towards the man and she straddled the guy and moved her tight little cunt over his enormous cock. She was moaning and groaning and he was sucking on her small tits.

Jasmine was flat as a board with these little nipples that poked out. She was screaming while they fucked. He again started to buck up inside of her and she screamed and must have had an orgasm. He finally let out a scream and filled her pussy with a load of his cream.

I couldn't believe all the fun that guy had. The girl got off of him and walked into the house. The guy then got up and that is when I started to have a sneezing fit. I couldn't believe it. The guy walked over to the tree and caught me.

"What in God's name are you doing in my backyard?" he asked angrily, "How long have you been watching."

I didn't know what to say. I knew my face must have been a shade of red. My shorts were down and my hands were on my cock. I felt like a creeper. The guy was so pissed off and I wondered if he'd call the cops.

"You're a handsome little fellow. You're in luck, I'm bi-sexual. Why don't we go back to the deck and you can show me how sorry you are. I'd love to have you suck on my cock. I haven't had a young man please me in a while."

"I'm not gay, sir."

"If you want, I'll just call the cops. I'm pretty sure you'll get arrested. Watching people without their knowledge is definitely a felony. So you can either suck my cock, or get arrested. It's your choice really."

I couldn't believe my options. I had never been with another man ever. It was either suck on his cock or get arrested. My mother would be horrified either way. I decided I'd suck his cock. I did get excited watching him jerk off, maybe I was really gay. I had no idea.

"What's your name, son?" he asked.

"My name is Carl."

"Okay. Carl come over here and suck on my cock. Show me what a little pervert you are."

I pulled my shorts up and followed him to the deck area. He sat down on the chair and I knelt down in front of him. His cock was much bigger now that I could see it. I wrapped my mouth around his cock and brought him into my mouth. My mouth was stuffed with his cock meat. I was making all kinds of slobbering noises while I gave him head. The man had a very horny look on his face. He was moaning and groaning while I sucked his cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.