My Travels With Friar Harold - Cover

My Travels With Friar Harold

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - James the Jester is ready to become the good Friar Harold's assistant but first he must learn more about the real world from the Duchess of Colchester.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Royalty  

James and Friar Harold sat under the huge oak tree sheltering from the falling rain using the thick brush of heavy vines to keep them mostly dry.

They looked a bit bedraggled and forlorn in their damp clothing and James was fearful of catching a cold from the oppressing wetness all around them. Still, they had no choice because they had found no financial sponsors to feed or shelter them for quite some time and their prospects appeared unlikely to change in the near future.

Both of their bellies were rumbling with the absence of sustenance and James worried about the friar’s disturbing loss of weight in recent weeks due to lack of food.

A noisy wagon came down the trail and stopped right in front of them and the hefty woman riding on top looked at them with much amusement in her bright blue eyes.

“Aren’t you two a miserable sight all alone out here in the forest.”

James roused his weary body over to the wagon and asked the woman in an almost pleading voice for some “vittles” to chase away the shadows of hunger from their cold shivering forms.

“Would the mistress be in need of a blessing from a man or the cloth or be entertained by a dancing speaker of tales to make her laugh at the harsh world around them.”

The tall somewhat rotund female spread a covering tarp from the rear end of the wagon and unhitched the pair of oxen from their straps to shelter under the tree.

“What say we cook up some soup for our bellies, kind sirs? No point in pressing forward in this muck and my animals need rest some straw for their energy.”

She set some barrel ends on the ground to use as stools and they all sat down to a plain wooden table soon stacked with bread and buns and bowls of hot soup from the fire she lit with her flint stone and large black pot.

The sturdy bread and the tasty soup filled their bellies with tasty delight, and they thanked the kind woman for her generosity.

Soon, the rain let up and they all climbed into the wagon to bed down for the night

The woman was quick to shed her clothes and they both saw that she was quite appealing albeit a bit buxom in a nice feminine way. Friar Harold stood behind her and addressed her healthy hips with his happy humping machine.

I, James of Colchester, played with her perky nipples and lowered my face to suck her with a honest appetite despite my full belly. Her skin was slightly salty but still delicious to my tastebuds.

I looked up into her contorted face and saw the lust in her eyes as my companion humped her furiously with his huge shaft seeking the depths of her feminine core. She was making odd moaning sounds with her beautiful lips. Her pink tongue was hanging out of the corner of her mouth like a lost child looking for its mama or something to lick.

The bells on her ankles rang out loud and clear with each mammoth thrust from behind and she gave me some of her woman’s milk from her tasty nipples like a woman who had just given birth and needed her juices sucked at regular intervals to rest comfortably at night.

As we both had our way with her, she told us, “My name is Lady Wentworth, and I lost my husband and stillborn child last month in the North lands. I decided to come south to see the sights of real civilization and not the cold, dark castle of my husband’s long dead family and the secrets that he hid from me.”

The sound of the bells jangling, and the taste of her breast milk put me into a stupor of lust and I dropped my breast sucking to taste her ripe lips dripping with the saliva of her pent-up lust.

I heart Friar Harold grunt in the familiar way he did as he drained his weasel into the royal lady’s private parts.

He looked me straight in the eye and told me, “Time for sloppy seconds, dear boy, get it while it is still wet and warm. I must tell you that this is a rare bird. She is tight as a cloistered nun and twice as horny. Give it to her hard, James, my boy, she likes it that way, I can tell the type.”

Lady Wentworth was still quivering with her recent orgasm, and she was in a down on all fours position on the deck of the wagon. Her head was buried in the plush pillows and her ass and hips were up high in the air waiting for my attentions. I didn’t hesitate and spread her plump ass cheeks to slide my dick into her crack. Her brown eye tempted me for the moment, but I decided to give it to her in her pretty quim first.

I entered her slowly pushing her thick black bush out of the way. I loved the feel of her hairy cunt on my shaft and felt my balls bounce into her meat each time I bottomed out in her lush garden.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.