My Travels With Friar Harold - Cover

My Travels With Friar Harold

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - James the Jester is ready to become the good Friar Harold's assistant but first he must learn more about the real world from the Duchess of Colchester.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Royalty  

Friar Harold and I as his loyal companion wandered aimlessly through the Midlands looking for a sponsor or patron to finance our vittles and accommodations on more than a haphazard manner with no respite seen in the future.

We had been lucky of late to find generous followers of the one true God scattered here and there but they were a poverty stricken lot with little funds to allow us to live in the style we had become accustomed to in the larger urban areas.

My corpulent companion had lost weigh in recent days and I, who was forever on the thin side, was a virtual shadow of my former self.

I must confess however that we both had been quite fortunate in the granting of female favors. I, of course, asked his forgiveness and he visited the oldest priest he could find to admit his misdeeds and hope the old man was so hard of hearing that his penance would not be overly severe.

We had recently come into the possession of a pack animal of sorts with a sturdy back to carry our incidentals making our journey a lot easier for both of us.

The donkey was of the biting kind and one had to be careful around her at all times. I treated her just like a reluctant female and placated her with soft speech and a pleasant attitude until I had her loaded with our gear and ready to travel.

We came up into a smallish town with a large gathering in the main square and discovered that they had a “witch” in irons huddled on the ground in the center of the chaos. It was difficult to see her condition as she was covered completely in black robes much like a devoted sister of God and her face was not visible.

We both kept a low profile and watched the crowd to see what they were planning to do with the “witch” in captivity.

I asked a young girl in front of me, “How do you know she is a witch with evil powers?”

The girl leaned back into my ardent groin and rubbed her backside on my easily aroused member.

“Well, kind sir, she cured Mistress Hawkins of the shakes and must have used a spell because the doctor said he was unable to do anything to give the poor girl respite.”

I must confess that sounded quite innocuous to me and not in any way related to black magic used more for bad results and not good results such as the one mentioned.

Friar Harold remained silent which was unusual for him because he always had a verbal comment about every little thing no matter how insignificant or meaningless.

They saw the men in black stand the girl up on her feet and snugly lash her wrists to the hooks in the yardarm on the platform. Then they removed her lower robes leaving her bottomless from the waist down. The exposure of her gleaming white thighs and full black bush was so exciting to me that my cock bounced roughly on the girl in front of me rounded buttocks like I was knocking on her back door for entrance. She looked up at me with a beaming smile on her face and I slid my cock between her nicely curved butt cheeks to reach my target of her pulsating brown eye hidden deep inside her crack. The girl wiggled and shook her flanks to impale her pretty bottom on my rod and I soon was buried to the hilt in her fundament. I held her tightly against my groin and allowed my rampant erection to touch her inside in all those corners seldom reached by less than an eight inch cock of sizable girth to explore her secret places.

The “witch” on the platform in front of us was bent over in half and made to jut out her buttocks for proper punishment. I fully expect it to be in the form of spanking or blows on the back of her legs but was surprised to see several males line up to enter her brown eye with their punishing cocks instead. The girl in front of me explained that they had already tried to drown her but that had failed and they had given her the “cat of nine tails” on her naked back and that had no satisfactory result as well. This was their last attempt to chase the devil from her innards with their male juices blessed by the priest with purifying properties to drive out evil spirits from any female body.

I could see Friar Harold nod his head in agreement with the description of the young girl nicely set on my spit of rock hard cock and she was already in the throes of orgasm from her obvious need for male interference in her anal affairs. I saw the spittle fall from her lips as she spent her female juices on the ground in front of us.

The girl on the platform was just finishing up her third male impaler and she was just beginning to voice her strident objections to the treatment of her behind in such a rude manner. A little river of spunk ran down the insides of her legs and she shuddered at the subsequent withdrawal and insertion of the fourth male invader of her posterior regions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.