Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 65: Katie Dances with the Stars

True Sex Story: Chapter 65: Katie Dances with the Stars - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie Jackson carefully applied gloss across her perfect lips. They sparkled from the lighting in her hotel room as she pressed them together. It had been a few days since she met with August Hornacek but she hadn’t heard anything from him about Phil being cast on the reality show. If Phil wasn’t cast on the show after what she did for the famed producer then she would be an emotional wreck. The small voice in her mind kept telling her that was what happens in Hollywood. She tried to not focus on that afternoon and instead tried to make herself look amazing for the premiere of the show.

Her freckled face looked radiant as she tested the make-up that was given to her at a meeting yesterday. They had explained that the contestants were required to do their own make up as they didn’t have the staff to help everyone on the day of filming.

Her phone chimed as she glanced over and saw her husband was requesting a video call. They had been playing phone tag the past few days as they couldn’t connect. She leaned over and pressed to answer as her husband’s face filled the screen, “Hi babe! How’s it going?”

Katie smiled at seeing and hearing her husband. He always kept her grounded in life but she knew if he never found out about what she had done that her marriage would crumble. She smiled, “Stressed! I’m trying to get this makeup to look good.”

“Don’t they have people for that?” he asked.

“Apparently not,” she sighed.

“Well I think you look amazing!” Fred complimented her as he stared at her face that he had cum on more times than he could remember.

“Thank you,” Katie blushed. “What are you up to today? At work?”

“Yes,” he glanced around the room as he spun the phone, “But I’m all alone!”

“Uh-oh!” Katie smirked. She knew what he wanted.

“I was thinking of you last night,” Fred mumbled as he looked around his office, “I’ve been trying to call you and tell you that Phil moved out.”

“What? Why?” Katie’s eyes widened, “When?”

“Yesterday morning. He just packed up his clothes and his computer and an Uber met him in the driveway,” Fred took a sip of coffee from his cup, “He said something like see you in the funny papers! I tried asking him about what was going on and he kept rambling about an NDA. Did you put a word in for him with some of your contacts?”

Katie swallowed hard, “I made a few calls but hadn’t heard anything.”

“Do you think he actually made the show?” Fred asked as he leaned back in his chair away from his desk, “That would be crazy! I mean, he would probably make for good TV.” He moved the phone closer to his face, “Damn you look so good. You have no idea how horny I am!”

“Oh really?” Katie smiled. She loved her husband more than anything. She loved that after all their years together that he got turned on by her and found her desirable.

Fred turned the camera towards his groin as his hand was over his pants and was rubbing his prick, “You want to watch me stroke my cock? Like you do with your other online guy friends?”

“Fred!?!” Katie exclaimed. She swallowed hard and suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of guilt.

“Come on! Talk dirty to me like you do,” as Fred pulled down his zipper. He lifted his body as he pulled his prick out. “Wait! Are you naked?”

Katie’s eyes widened, “You are such a pervert!” She laughed trying to make light of the moment and not remember what she had done a few days ago. She took her phone and slowly panned it down exposing her naked torso to her husband. The sexy wife took one hand and moved it up to her breast and softly squeezed it.

“Oh fuck yessssss! Touch yourself baby,” Fred begged. He stared at her stunning face, “Fuck if I was there right now I would fuck you so hard!” He slowly started stroking his cock as he focused the camera on his manhood.

Katie’s mouth watered. She found herself so horny as she does when she is stressed. She didn’t realize what stress did to her body before tasting her husband’s cock for the first and realized how sex relived those feelings. “Stroke it for me baby. Make the cock cum for me!” she cooed. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door, “Fuck! I got to go! Somebody is here. Probably the maid! Love you!”

“Wait...” he said with a touch of disappointment and desperation in his voice. When he saw the camera moving, “Call me ba...,” as the screen went blank as she ended the call.

Katie wrapped her robe around her naked body and walked towards the door but was startled when she opened it and caught sight of the obese man. “Phil?!?” she exclaimed, “What are you...”

“Hi Freckles!” he spoke through his yellow tooth smile.

“What are you doing here?! How did you find,” Katie felt light headed, “How did you find out where I was staying?”

“The network flew me in for an interview,” Phil interrupted as he cleared his voice, “and your husband had conveniently written down your hotel on the kitchen counter.” He smirked, “It was almost like he wanted me to come see you!”

“Interview?” A couple of maids walked down the hall as they looked over at the stunning brunette wearing only a robe with a disheveled grotesque fat man talking with her. She stepped out of the way, “Come in.” Phil took a few steps forward as he looked at the beauty queen that was wrapped in a white robe. Katie closed the door behind him and extended her hand, “If you are on the show then give me the fucking video!”

He stared at her open hand and snickered, “It’s just an interview. I haven’t signed anything yet,” Phil retorted.

Katie looked at him in astonishment, her mouth half open. “No Phil! I did my part!”

There was no movement in the hotel room as the old man and the sexy wife continued to stare at each other. Phil raised his eyebrow, “Well I haven’t gotten a contract yet. I haven’t signed the papers. They haven’t told me I am on the show.”

Katie folded her arms across her chest, “I did my part! I just talked to Fred and he said you moved out.”

“I’m confident that once they get to know me that I’ll be on the show,” Phil grinned, “As you know I have an infectious personality.”

“If you are so confident then just give me the thumb drive!” She extended her hand towards Phil and shook it.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him as he wrapped his arm around her and pressed her body against his, “Since I haven’t been officially casted yet I can still do with you whatever I want!”

“Let go of me!” Katie struggled in his arms.

“Oh come on! You know you want it from me,” Phil whispered as he pressed his mouth against her painted lips.

Katie moved her hands between their bodies and pushed him away, “Fucking stop it!”

He shrugged his fat shoulders, “Maybe I’ll bomb the interview? Maybe upload that video? Then Fred would know what a slut he married,” Phil’s face turned red. “A slut who drops to her knees to protect her reputation in the neighborhood.” The old man used his fingers as air quotes when he said reputation and sneered at the married hard body woman in front of him. “A slut who fucks all of my friends without a second thought. I’m sure Fred would love to hear all about...”

Katie shook her head with disgust as she interrupted him, “Fine! You know what? I don’t even care. Do whatever you want to me,” she huffed, “It’s not like I fucking enjoy it with you!”

“As you’ve proven throughout our time together,” Phil yanked his shorts down exposing his thick cock, “You are a horrible liar.” He stood in front of her as he stepped out of his shorts and lifted his t-shirt over his head, “Beg me for it, Freckles! Beg for it like you want it!” Phil commanded sternly. His flabby naked body stood in front of her with his huge cock throbbing as it extended from her body.

She shook her head in disbelief and refused to even make eye contact with him. She finally shrugged her shoulders, “I’m not doing this,” the sexy wife deadpanned, “You are so fucking disgusting.”

“You are such a bitch, Freckles! But damn if you don’t fuck like a rock star,” the fat man moaned as he backed up and sat down on the edge of the bed. His hands grabbed the hot wife’s hips as he pulled her towards the bed, making her stand in front of him. He opened her robe as she pulled it from her shoulders as it fell to the floor. Saliva dripped from his flabby lips as he stared at the hard body of the married woman.

Katie wasn’t going to fight him. It was pointless. She knew it was just one more fuck and he would be out of her life forever. She knew after what she had done with August that he would be cast on The Biggest Loser.

He stared at her tight body as his hands moved all around her as he rubbed her legs and up around her hips. His pudgy hands grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed. His cock stuck out from his groin and pulsed. He looked up into her eyes, “So what did you do to get me the interview?” He smiled broadly exposing his horrible teeth. His fat fingers moved towards Katie’s crotch.

Katie just grimaced which gave Phil the answer he wanted to hear.

He stared into her eyes, “Tell me, was it good? Did he get you off?” he asked as he looked up into her hazel eyes.

“You got the interview that’s all that mattered,” Katie spoke as she stood in front of the obese man as she felt his fingers move to her clit, “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Tell me, slut! Did he make you cum?” Phil demanded.

The sexy mother didn’t want to answer but she knew it was pointless, “Yes,” she sneered, “He was an amazing lover.” She didn’t know why she said that as she looked down at the old man but wanted him to feel less important.

Phil smiled as his puffy eyes lit up and laughed, “As if I care! As long as I get mine!” He reached up and pulled Katie’s naked body down across his lap. “I bet you made him cum hard! That’s about all you are good for!” He moved her body until her pelvis was directly on top of his throbbing prick. Her perfect naked ass stuck up towards the fat old neighbor. Phil could clearly see the sexy wife’s glistening bald pussy lips. The old man raised his hand, “You’re just a slut, Freckles!” He grinned as he brought his big hand down harshly on the hot wife’s ass.

“Ouch!” Katie yelped.

A series of loud slaps echoed around the room as Phil harshly spanked the submissive beauty over and over again, “Slut!” he repeated with every slap.

Katie gasped and cried out as she tried to move her ass away from the fat man. He held her firm and she couldn’t move. However she had grown accustomed to this kind of treatment. Rough and with no regard for her feelings. Her mouth was slightly open as she licked her lips. The sexy wife could feel her nipples hardening as they rubbed against the bedspread. She could never understand why her body betrays her moral senses.

“You are a slut! Say it!” Phil barked.

“Owwwww!” groaned Katie as the spanking became more intense.

Butterflies exploded in Phil’s stomach as he knew this could be the last time he was with his neighbor and he was going to take everything from her. Her phone suddenly rang as he looked down at the display and saw her husband’s picture. Fred had treated him so well during his stay in their home but of course he had no clue that he was fucking his wife and doubt he would have been so accommodating.

“It’s Fred!” he said, “Should I answer it?”

Katie stared at it as he kept ringing. “No,” Katie’s voice was filled with panic, “Please don’t,” She looked up at the obese man with her beautiful hazel eyes.

“Ohhhhhhhh, then say it you dirty little slut!” The old man laughed before another barrage of slaps commenced, “Say you are a whore! Say you are my slut!” Phil grabbed Katie’s freckled face and forced her to look at him. The phone continued to ring, “I’m going to answer it.”

“I’m your whore!” Katie blurted out. “I’m your fucking slut!”

“Yes you are!” he growled, “How else do you describe a wife who fucks around behind her husband’s back, likes getting gangbanged by my friends, and sucks and fucks a black man she hardly knows with her husband is hard at work.” He dropped the phone to the ground as it finally stopped ringing, “Keep saying it.”

Katie closed her eyes, “I ... I ... I am your slut!”

“Yes you are!” stammered Phil, “What else would you call someone after they fuck the best buy manager so I could get a new computer? What about Reggie? Norman? Remember my nephew Mike? Or were you too drunk? What about the warden to get me out of prison? Did you enjoy swallowing his cum?

“Owwwwwwwwwww,” Katie cried as another loud crack of Phil’s hands swiped across her buttocks.

“You are a no-good whore!” the old man exclaimed with a mocking tone. “A slutty wife that only wants to be used! What would my good friend Fred say if he knew everything about you?”

Katie’s eyes glazed over, “Owwwww,” she panted.

“Are you really America’s Sweetheart?” Phil grumbled. Drool appeared around the corner of his mouth.

Katie hated this treatment but her body was in complete betrayal, “No,” she whispered.

“Why not?” laughed Phil with another hard slap. Flashing his yellow crooked teeth, he proceeded to punish the sexy woman lying across his lap. “Why aren’t you America’s Sweetheart?” Phil teased as he gripped her buttocks, harshly squeezing the bulging flesh.

“Because...” Katie moaned but continued to keep her ass across his lap, “because I’m a dirty slut.”

The fat pervert ceased to spank the married mother and began caressing her sore red ass. Phil slid his hand between her legs as he started to slide his fingers in and out of Katie’s moist fuck slit, “You are a slut that is so wet already! So fucking wet!” he snarled.

The feeling of the old man’s fat fingers stroking her pussy was enough to cause Katie’s body to react in ways she did not want it to. The next few minutes were filled with the sloppy, squishing sounds of her moist slit as her old neighbor manipulated her fuck hole.

“What would your husband say if he could see us right now?” Phil grinned as he withdrew his fingers from Katie’s snatch, slowly licking her juices off them before shoving them back inside her.

The tormented beauty didn’t answer. Her face was buried in the bed spread, her mouth gnawing at the sheets as she felt Phil’s fingers sliding in and out of her. His words stung her soul yet strangely, they also seemed to heighten her arousal.

“Kneel in front of me!” Phil commanded as he pulled his hand out between Katie toned legs, “I want you to lick my feet!” The married beauty gasped as she slid off the bed, feeling her fat lover push her face down. It was something Phil had never asked of her and certainly something she had never done before.

A chill ran down her spine as she looked at the old man’s ugly, bloated feet, the long yellow toenails sticking out grotesquely.

“Suck my toes, you slut!” the old man laughed.

It was pointless to say anything as Katie helplessly leaned down and pursed her lips, kissing the top of his feet. Holding her long brown hair off to the side, the married mother proceeded to flick her tongue over his hideous feet until they were wet with her saliva.

In the background, her cell phone started ringing again. She knew it was her husband and knew he wanted her to cyber sex with him yet here she was naked in front of her neighbor making sure he would cum one more time. She never even raised her head to look at the phone. The sheer humiliation caused her face to turn a deep shade of red. The obese old man leaned back as he enjoyed his neighbors mouth on his disgusting feet.

The cell phone stopped ringing. Phil pushed the toes of his right foot into the hot wife’s mouth while he forced his left foot between her breasts. He pushed her up with his foot squarely in her chest as he ran his toes over her hard nipples. The old man moved his foot down her body until he stabbed it between her legs, his fat toes brushing her pussy lips.

The humiliated wife felt her ex-neighbor’s foot sliding up and into her wet her cunt, flicking her clit in the process. She couldn’t fathom why her body was turned on. It dawned on her that when she is stressed her body always wants sex. Even if it has to be with a hideous man like Phil. Katie fell back until she caught herself with her hands behind her.

The fat man’s disgusting toes continued to torment the horny wife as she gave him a lewd look. The incredible girth of his hard prick was now on full display between his outstretched legs. Licking her lips as she eyed his crotch, Katie felt her pussy lips wrap around his big toe. Her hips grinded forward. The old man grinned as he felt his big toe slip into her well-oiled cunt as it disappeared between her pussy lips.

Squirming her ass down on his upturned toe, she could feel her pussy suck in the bloated digit. It was almost like getting fucked by a short, stubby cock.

Overwhelmed with lust, Phil reached out and pulled her forward. Immediately his fat prick slapped her freckled face. The married mother flinched as she stared up at the old man. Instantly, her mouth started watering as she eyed the bloated monster. Her mouth opened as he didn’t need to say what he wanted next.

Suddenly he reached down and pushed her face away from his thick cock, “You didn’t even wait for my permission you greedy slut!” Phil laughed as he leaned forward and grabbed Katie’s long brown hair. His foot still buried between her legs, he pulled her face against his fat stomach and pushed her mouth into his gray and black pubic hairs, “Alright then! Lick my cock and balls! I want to feel that slutty married mouth all over my cock!”

Instinctively, in an almost dream like state, both her small hands clutched the fat prick. It was so big in Katie’s small hands that she was unable to fully close her fingers around it. Her beautiful wedding ring, the same that signified her promise to always be faithful, shone brightly as she jerked the pre-cum dripping shaft while running her tongue all over the fat man’s glands.

“Ohhhhhh!” Phil groaned, “That’s it Freckles!” His foot still rubbed between the hot wife’s legs as she vigorously sucked him off while grinding her pussy against it.

Katie licked her lips, she looked up at him while on her knees, her submissive eyes meeting his.

He grabbed her by the neck and forced her chin upwards. The old man bent down and planted his fat lips on hers. Katie closed her eyes as she slipped her tongue into his mouth while she continued to jerk his beautiful cock. The french kiss lasted almost a whole minute.

Phil finally pulled away quickly as the fat rolls on his stomach jiggle. “That’s it Freckles,” he growled, “Stroke it up and down like that.”

Katie used both her hands to gently stroke his fuck-stick. Massive amounts of pre-cum were running down the huge shaft. It covered her small hands while making squelchy noises as she continued to stroke him. Her wet crotch rubbed against his leg as her breaths grew shallow. Her body trembled with excitement.

Phil gently placed his chubby hand behind her head as he pushed her mouth towards his cock, “Are you going to cum?” he inquired, “Are you going to cum just by humping my leg?”

“No,” Katie hissed as her mouth centimeters away from the tip of his cock.

Phil pulled her face closer onto his cock until the tip pressed against her trembling wet lips, “Liar! Suck my cock while you cum on my toes!”

Katie’s beautiful freckled face and mouth came right up to the humongous prick as she started to give it little kisses. Kisses one would normally give to a child were now being applied to his huge, dripping phallus of her ugly old neighbor. The hot wife started on the head, kissing it all.

Her body heaved as she moaned slightly, her cunt maintained contact with Phil’s flabby leg as she ground it back and forth quickly. Her tight body gyrated on his flabby foot and leg. She moved her mouth back as it hung open, “Ohhhhh God!” she moaned, her face contorting as she felt the warm rush come across her body.

Katie opened her eyes and flattened her tongue as she hungrily lapped at the old man’s cock, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum. She shuddered slightly as she moved forward, allowing his beautiful phallus to enter her mouth. As usual, she could barely fit it in and Phil was sure that he could hear her jaw muscles crack. Soon, without any prompting from the fat man, the naked beauty had established a steady rhythm and was able to take almost all of it. A large bulge appeared in her neck as she forced it deeper into her throat, uttering low moans. Long strands of warm saliva ran down Phil’s prick, dripping onto the tile floor.

The hot wife couldn’t deny that sucking cock turned her on beyond belief and she knew that this wouldn’t be her last orgasm of the afternoon. As she caressed his hairy scrotum, she looked up at him with her beautiful eyes looking for approval. Phil merely smiled.

“Now suck my balls,” he moaned, “Suck them good Freckles.”

Katie bent down to take one giant sized egg into her mouth while her hand pointed the perverted man’s cock upwards as she stroked it. Her silver ring wrapped around her finger glistened against his swollen cock as her hand gently moved up and down.

“Mmmmm,” Katie hummed as her mouth was stuffed with the fat man’s cum-filled balls.

“Oh Freckles! Just imagine us meeting when I was young,” Phil roared in laughter as he threw his bald head back, “You would have married me!” he cried as Katie dragged her wet tongue all over his hairy balls. The sexy wife cringed at his words yet the verbal abuse was clearly taking its toll on her as she felt her pussy juices run down her inner thigh.

Phil reached down and grabbed her hair, roughly yanking Katie’s head back as she stared at him breathlessly. “You would have had no need to become the cheating whore that you are now!” he laughed before pulling her head back into his groin, smearing her pretty freckled face with his pre-cum covered shaft.

“Now come up here,” the fat man spoke calmly, “I want to play with those perfect tits of yours.”

The hot wife straightened up and leaned forward so she was kneeling between his thick thighs.

Phil started to kneed her tits with his fat hands. He took one in each hand and squeezed. He pulled her to her feet and started to suck and lick her nipples. Surprisingly gentle, he spent the next few minutes sucking on her tight hard breasts. The sexy wife let him do as he pleased, her arms wrapped around his neck but then reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked it. Her eyes looked down between their bodies as she stared at his magnificent cock.

Catching her glance, “You want to keep sucking it, don’t ya, you married slut?” Phil smirked as he stared straight ahead, “You can’t control yourself, can you? You just love to give head, don’t ya?” He released her breasts and pushed her back down between his thighs, “Then do it! Suck my big fucking cock slut!”

Katie started lathering his cock with her tongue again, all the while stroking it refusing to acknowledge her neighbor. The throbbing rod seemed to become even harder and stronger as a result of her delicate ministrations. More pre-cum oozed out as it covered her hands as she rubbed his cock up and down making loud slapping noises in the process.

“Look up at me!” Phil demanded, “Always look up at me when you suck my cock, you hear me? You need to know who owns your mouth!”

The hot married wife nodded until Phil grabbed the back of her head as he shoved even more of his cock down her throat until her nose pressed up into his pubic hair. Katie’s eyes watered up as her throat was filled with his stiff meat. He held her against him as she looked up at him, pleading to be gentle. The old pervert just smiled as he started to fuck her face harder than ever, his giant balls now banging up against her chin.

For a few minutes, the fat widower continued to face-fuck his neighbor’s wife in this violent fashion, not caring about her discomfort. Katie would occasionally cough and retch yet he knew from experience that not only could she take this kind of treatment but that she was totally into it too. As if she was trying to confirm his thoughts, the married mother started to move her head of her own accord. Katie moved her mouth up and down his dick without any persuasion. It was a bizarre sight as the lewd beauty slammed her face into the fat man’s groin, deep-throating his monstrous prick like a woman possessed. It seemed almost as if she was trying to willingly choke herself to death. Phil stopped forcing her and merely placed his hands gently behind her head.

All that could be heard for the next five minutes was the sound of slurping, interrupted only by Phil’s groans and Katie’s grunts, which grew louder and louder. Her gagging on his muscle deep in her throat echoed throughout the bedroom.

“That’s it, my cock-sucking married freckled face whore! Take that dick it all the way down your throat!” the old man growled.

Katie pulled off his cock and coughed loudly, gagging as her stomach heaved. She placed one hand under her mouth fully expecting her to throw up. She lifted her mouth off of him, “Do you want to cum?” she asked, her voice sounding more submissive than ever.

“Not yet! I popped a Viagra!” Phil moaned as he held her flushed face in his hands. The married mother’s cheeks were covered in tears, “It’s going to be a bit before I’m ready to nut! Now slide it back into your throat, Freckles!”

Katie doubled her efforts as she opened her mouth and took his dripping cock past her lips again. Phil peered down at her as she dutifully stared up at him, just as he had ordered. Her body, in full rejection, was turned on by sucking his thick prick. She started to moan loudly over Phil’s piece of meat as one hand continued to rub his balls. Her other hand subconsciously found its way between her legs as she quickly pushed a finger deep into her dripping pussy.

When the fat man saw Katie playing with her pussy, he knew that he had the sexy wife exactly where he wanted her. He pulled his cock from her mouth and gently slapped it across her face, smearing Katie’s beautiful features with her own saliva. “Tell me how much you love my cock, Freckles.”

She looked up at him and wanted nothing more than to pleasure herself with the old man’s large rod. “If you are going to fuck me; just fuck me and get it overwith,” the kneeling mother panted.

“Say you love my cock,” Phil grinned as he smirked.

“I love it,” Katie hissed, extending her tongue as her mouth went forward to lick his dripping cock but the fat man pulled it back. She looked up into Phil’s eyes and moaned, “Yes, I love your thick cock!” She reached around and grabbed his flabby hips as she forced her face towards his groin. She quickly engulfed his cock, gargling as her head bobbed up and down frantically.

The fat old man continued to ram his oversized prick down her throat but couldn’t help but wonder if he had made the right decision. He knew that after this weekend, there would be no turning back. He thought back on the last few years and how he had turned the beautiful, reluctant wife and mother into his personal sex-slave. Sometimes he found it hard to believe that the most beautiful woman he had ever met had also turned out to be the sluttiest. Yet he now knew that, even with his physical shortcomings, he had the ability to seduce a sexy woman. If it had happened once, it could happen again. The old man smiled as he thought of the possibilities that his new job presented. Surely the TV world was full of young, pretty women. Much as he enjoyed the hot wife’s wanton obedience towards him, he wanted more.

He grinned as he looked down at the cock-crazed wife, “You love my cock, don’t you, Freckles?”

Katie pulled off of it as she cradled it in her hands and rested it on her thin lips, “Yessss,” she hissed, “I love it!”

“Do you love it more than your husband’s?” the old man inquired.

The hot wife cringed. “Phil! Stop it!” she huffed as she kissed and sucked at his engorged head.

“Come on Freckles, I know you do,” the obese man laughed as he grabbed his cock and held it up and stroked it. Katie sat back on her haunches and looked up at him. The fat man held it out and traced her thin lips with the tip of his dripping hard muscle, “Come on, say it!”

“I do. I love it. You have the most amazing cock I’ve ever seen,” Katie moaned with sarcasm filling her voice as she smiled up at him with her perfect white teeth, “Are you happy now?” She opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to rest on her bottom lip as though inviting the fat man to fuck her mouth.

“Good girl!” Phil moved forward and pressed his cock into her wet mouth. He slowly fucked it in and out for a few minutes. Finally he pulled it from her wet mouth with a loud pop.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy?” the old man snickered.

Katie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, “I don’t care. I just want you to cum and be done.”

“Such a bitch!” Phil laughed as he patted his hand on the bed next to him. Katie stood up and moved onto the bed, spreading her legs as she laid next to the obese man.

Phil kneeled down but twisted his obese body so he was face to face with her wet fuck hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.