Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 64: Katie’s Hollywood Meeting

True Sex Story: Chapter 64: Katie’s Hollywood Meeting - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Mrs. Jackson sat in the cast room as she glanced around the room. She felt out of place with the numerous actresses, actors and sports celebrities. Her chest heaved behind her light blue button up silk blouse. Her legs crossed under the table as her black pencil skirt rose up her thighs as one of her high heeled shoes dropped to the floor. The producer was explaining the night of filming including that all phones, tablets or computers would be locked up when they enter the studio to avoid any social media content being released prior to voting by the public.

She flew in last night for a week of preparations and was already unsure of herself. She had hoped the Tuesday morning meeting would make her feel better about the show but it just caused her more anxiety. The married mother missed her family and was disappointed that they couldn’t attend but mostly that her husband couldn’t come with her to watch her perform.

Katie listened intently to one of the production team as a text popped up on her phone, “Katie, this is August Hornacek. Please call when you get a moment as I’m guessing you are here for filming.”

She bit her bottom lip slightly as she was relieved that the famed producer had finally contacted her. As the meeting ended; she quickly dialed the number for August as his voice came across her speaker, “Hello?”

“Mr. Hornacek,” Katie cleared her voice, “This is Katie Jackson. Thank you for getting back to me!”

“Mrs. America!” August excitedly spoke into the phone, “I’m guessing you are in town for Dancing with the Stars. I think that pageant paid off nicely for you!”

“Yes it did,” Katie beamed as she walked the hallways of the television studio, “I need a favor though. Do you have a minute?”

“A favor?” August asked, “My schedule is pretty tight. What kind of favor are we talking about?”

“I have a friend who would like to be cast on The Biggest Loser,” she explained.

There was a long pause until he spoke again with a hint of playfulness in his voice, “I’m going to clear my schedule. I’ll send my car to you. Where are you currently?”

Katie glanced around and saw the sign painted on the wall, “I’m at the Studio C building.”

“Perfect! My driver isn’t far. I’ll have him pick you up,” August explained.

“But ... but,” Katie quickly replied, not knowing if she wanted to see him or what she should do.

“I’ll see you soon,” August replied as he ended the call.

Fifteen minutes later, Katie Jackson sat in the back seat of the black Mercedes-Benz as it drove through the winding hills of Southern California. The car glided through the streets of mansions that overlooked the downtown area.

She didn’t know what to expect from this meeting but she vividly remembered their last meeting at the Mrs. America pageant. She knew most men considered her to be the girl-next-door and August was no different. Her freckled face, framed by reddish brown long hair past her shoulders, and her upturned nose and thin lips, shaded dark red made most men melt as she came to discover over the past few years. Her hazel eyes sparkled, and her body was nicely curved highlighted by her firm ass that looked very appealing in her thigh length black pencil skirt. Katie knew she would do whatever was necessary to get Phil onto the show for this season and out of her life.

The car pulled up in front of a white mansion on a circle drive. She waited as the driver exited and quickly went around to the back door and opened it, “Mr. Hornacek will greet you at the front door,” as he extended his hand towards the steps.

Katie smiled as the driver helped her from the back seat as her black high heels clicked on the concrete steps. As she went to knock suddenly the large door opened and Mr. Hornacek, the famed producer, stood in front of her wearing a white robe that went down to his knees. His initials were embroidered on the left side in red lettering. His perfectly manicured toes stuck out of white flip flop shoes, “Mrs. Jackson!” he stepped out of the way to allow her to enter, “It’s so good to see you again!” He embraced her in his arms as he kissed each cheek as he pulled away and smiled, “You look amazing as ever! I think winning the pageant did wonders for you! I’ve watched your career since that day and was excited to see you on the news programs. What did they call you? Mrs. America something?”

Katie blushed, “America’s Sweetheart.”

“Yes!” August beamed, “That’s it! And I’m excited to see you on Dancing with the Stars!”

Suddenly around the corner a black and tan german shepherd came towards them with a slight growl, “Maximillion! Sit!” August hollered. The shepherd looked up at his owner and sat down next to him. Katie smiled at the sitting pet who looked at her with a bit of curiosity.

“What a beautiful dog!” Katie bent down and extended her hand as the snout of the beast leaned forward and sniffed as she slowly began to pet the top of his head.

August smiled, “Do you like dogs Mrs. Jackson? Bigger dogs like my boy Max?”

“I grew up with them but we don’t have one at home,” she petted him roughly on his head, “Sometimes I miss them.” Katie stood straight as the animal who panted heavily moved his nose directly into her crotch. In an instant he turned his head and moved it under her skirt, “Woah! Easy boy!” Katie laughed.

August again spoke loudly, “Maximillion! Sit!” Reluctantly the beast sat down and looked up at his owner as though he was waiting for another command. He pointed towards the open double doors to the side of them, “Lie!” The dog immediately scrambled to all fours and walked towards the room. “I apologize, it’s just my boy Max loves beautiful women like I do. He just knows that he gets some attention when I have a friend stop by.”

“It’s okay. I think he is beautiful,” Katie glanced around the oversized entryway with a white marble circular stairwell going to the next level and off to her right were double doors that obviously led to an office. It was like something you would see on the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous television show.

“Come,” he motioned towards the double doors, “Let’s talk. I’m guessing there is something I can do for you as a favor?” he raised his eyebrow, “My secretary said you had left multiple messages!” He walked into the office that had gold Oscar statues and many other awards on the bookcases with a desk along one wall and leather couches on the other with floor to ceiling windows that looked out over downtown Los Angeles, “I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you but I have just been overwhelmed lately. Please sit,” as he extended his hand towards a cushioned chair opposite of him. Maximillion laid on a padded pillow in the corner watching intently.

“First off thank you Mr. Hornacek for seeing me,” Katie spoke

“Please call me August,” he interrupted.

“August, as I mentioned on our call; I have a good friend that wants to be on The Biggest Loser. He had heard about it returning soon and I think he would be a perfect fit.” Katie smiled hoping that would be enough for him to consider her request.

His face turned towards the computer sitting on his desk, “Hmmmmm. I think they had already cast it.”

“Are you sure? They had just posted something about applications,” Katie added.

“Hollywood works differently with those types of shows,” he sighed, “We do things like that to generate excitement about the show when actually the cast was selected prior to anything being announced. My friend Edna was producing it; I suppose I could give her a call to see if everything came together as planned.”

“Could you? I know he would really appreciate it,” Katie begged.

August nodded as he picked up his phone and dialed as he stared at the sexy woman across from him, “Edna? Hello sweetie, it’s August.”

Katie’s hands turned cold as she prayed that they could make sure Phil was added to the cast. She listened intently, “I have a friend recommending someone for The Biggest Loser. Are you full?” He cringed, “Any wiggle room?” He smirked, “Now now! You know how I don’t like owing anyone favors Edna.”

He looked across the table and around the room, “Well maybe we can work something out Edna. Let me get you a name and number before the end of the day if things work out on my end.” He hung up the phone and placed it on his desk. “Unfortunately, as I’m sure you heard, they have already cast it.”

“And the wiggle room?” Katie inquired as she saw a smirk appear in the corner of August’s mouth.

“In Hollywood we help each other out. I can help you and maybe you can help me?” he explained.

“I don’t know how I can help you,” Katie’s lips trembled. She knew exactly which way the conversation was leading.

August leaned back in his chair as a small tent had formed under his robe. He smirked, “You didn’t have any trouble helping me before.”

Katie stared at him and didn’t know how to respond. She saw the look in his eyes as he moved them up and down her body.

August shrugged his shoulders, “I thought maybe you’d indulge me in some of my special desires,” he replied with a mysterious smile.

“Oh?” Katie reacted as she stared at his chiseled face not knowing what was coming next.

August reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a lighter. Katie looked confused as he removed a pack of cigarettes and held them out to her.

“Cigarettes?” her eyes squinted slightly. August smiled as he pulled out a white cigarette and placed it into his mouth and lit it with a lighter. He leaned back in his chair as he inhaled and then exhaled through his nose. He slid the Marlboro pack along with a lighter in front of her, “Go ahead,” he said quietly as his eyes pierced hers.

“I ... I’ve ... I have never smoked cigarettes,” she retorted. She cringed as she remembered smoking marijuana with the drug dealer but knew cigarettes wouldn’t be much different.

He nodded, “That actually surprises me. In my line of work the most successful business women in the industry smoke,” as he shrugged his shoulders. He paused as he took another drag and flicked his ash into a circular tray on his desk. “I find women, especially confident, professional, attractive women, are even sexier when they do it,” he replied.

“You just want me to smoke a cigarette,” she said slowly as she stared at him. She could tell he already looked flushed and swore she saw a bulge forming in the front of his robe.

He nodded again, “Yes. For starters anyways.” He shuffled in his seat, “I guess you can say I have a few kinks.” He grinned as he glanced around the room again, “Well more than a few I suppose,” as he stared at Maximilian.

Katie sighed, “Well, it’s not the strangest kink I’ve ever heard,” she laughed as she tried to ease the growing sexual tension.

“I hope not,” he said, “Growing up in Hollywood most of the actresses that I would meet would smoke and it was such a turn on for me. Anytime an old movie with an actress was smoking caused me to get excited.”

“Really?” Katie asked intrigued. “Just watching them smoke?”

“Yes!” August explained, “Confident, powerful women who are in control!” In fact,” as he pointed towards her, “I couldn’t have picked a better outfit for you to wear to this meeting! You scream confidence and power! I bet you were always in control when you were at the Bank of America! You dressed the part of a banking executive perfectly,” he inhaled his cigarette, “You aren’t like these other Hollywood people. I think that’s why you are amazing and everybody wants a part of you.” He exhaled, “Just like when you became ... what was it,” he paused as he searched for the words again.

“America’s Sweetheart,” Katie filled in the blanks.

He pointed his finger at her, “Exactly!” August leaned across the desk, “Basically they are saying you are America! They want you to be in control!”

Katie nodded and was impressed that he remembered he remembered she was at Bank of America. That life that seemed so far away now as she had done so much behind her family’s back. She took a deep breath as she looked at August, “Whatever I do; you will help my friend get a spot on the show?”

August quickly grabbed a notepad with a pen and slid it across the table to her, “Give me his name, phone number, and address.”

Katie took the steno pod and wrote down Phil’s name with his information as she slid it back to August. He smiled, “Let’s see how the day goes first shall we?”

He reclined back in his chair and puffed on his cigarette. Katie reached for the Marlboro’s, opened the top, and pulled one out.

August watched as she placed the cigarette between her fingers as he leaned forward and pressed his cigarette into the ashtray. He didn’t want to be distracted by what he was seeing in front of him.

Tentatively Katie raised the cigarette to her mouth and placed it between her red lips. Closing her lips around it, she sucked on it a bit, remembering exactly what she did when she purchased drugs when she tried to frame Phil. Katie noticed August followed her every motion as he pushed his chair back away from the desk exposing his growing bulge under his robe.

“You are turned on by this, aren’t you?” she exclaimed.

“You have no idea,” he murmured. “Did you mean to dress this way today? Or was it all by chance?”

“I just wore something that would be professional to my meeting,” she grabbed the lighter from the desk. She felt her heart race as she flicked the striker as the flame ignited and brought it to the end. The tip began to glow red as she inhaled, her mouth filling with the harsh taste of smoke but wasn’t as awful as the marijuana she had smoked.

Taking it from her lips, Katie held the cigarette in her outstretched hand with her arm resting on the desk. The rising smoke was close to August’s face. She tentatively brought the filter to her lips and took another slightly deeper drag. She focused on August across from her as she stared at him as his hand moved over his groin and flipped the side open exposing his naked body. His cock stood straight up and was throbbing.

The famed producer moaned out loud, “Mmmmmmm!” as he watched her lips suck on the cigarette, her cheeks hollowing a touch more deeply than before. Smoke poured unevenly from her unpracticed lips, turning him on even more. Katie coughed slightly, trying to maintain composure. His hand wrapped around his cock as he began to stroke it, “You are so sexy.” August whispered as his hand moved slowly up and down on his prick.

Mrs. Jackson saw his arousal. Emboldened, she looked at the cigarette between her fingers, now three-quarters smoked and smiled, “I’m glad you helped me at that pageant,” she said in a sultry manner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.