Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 62: Katie’s Arrested

True Sex Story: Chapter 62: Katie’s Arrested - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Silence filled the Jackson’s house as the sexy mother sprawled out on her couch. Katie relaxed but contemplating where her life had taken a wrong turn. Her life was in shambles and her sanity was hanging by a thread by doing whatever she needed to do to please her obese neighbor Phil Dorman.

She sighed heavily as she picked up her phone and dialed the number again and the same woman answered, “Hello. Mr. Hornacek’s office. How may I help you?”

Katie sat up and cleared her voice, “Hi. This is Katie Jackson again. Is August available?”

“No, I’m sorry. He will be in meetings all day,” she answered.

“Okay,” Katie cringed, “Please tell him that Katie Jackson called again.”

“I will. Have a great day,” as the call ended.

Katie laid the phone down next to her. August is the only person she knew in Hollywood who could possibly help get Phil on the reality tv show The Biggest Loser. She tried talking with her publicist and her contact with ABC but they were of no help.

At least Phil wasn’t around today as he apparently won tickets to the amusement park Worlds of Fun and offered to take the family to the amusement park. Katie had mentioned how badly she disliked the rides, even before he won the tickets when Fred offered to take everyone, so she enjoyed a peaceful moment at home without the family or Phil constantly demanding some sort of sexual favors.

Mrs. Jackson clicked on the tv when a knock was heard at her front door. She glanced at the clock and with it being mid-morning felt it was probably a delivery service dropping off more documents. She stood up from the couch wearing her cotton shorts and her powder blue Kansas City Royals t-shirt. Her barefoot feet walked across their floors as she walked towards the door. She hadn’t even bothered to put on a bra or panties this morning knowing she had the day alone.

She opened the door and was shocked to see Reggie Peterson, “Oh hi,” she meekly greeted him. She grimaced at the thought of her sucking his big black cock the last time they were together, “Sorry Phil took everyone to Worlds of Fun.” He was wearing his tight slacks with his badge displayed prominently on his belt and his official polo that stretched across his muscular chest. His chocolate skin glistened in the sun.

“Perfect,” he said as he took a step into the open door.

Katie put her hand out, “I said Phil isn’t here!” as she tried to stop him from entering her home.

Reggie pushed her out of the way and kicked the door shut behind him, “Mrs. Jackson! You are under arrest.” He grabbed her wrist and quickly had it behind her in the small of her back and reached for her other hand. Katie tried to turn around but he quickly moved her against the wall and clicked the metal handcuffs around her wrist.

Katie’s stomach tightened and she began to hyperventilate, “Wha ... what? What’s going on?” She looked over her shoulder towards the black man as he pinned against her wall. Panic gripped her body, “What is happening?” she shrieked.

He spun her around to face him, “We found your fingerprints and DNA on the bags of narcotics that I removed from Phil’s room. You said you didn’t know anything about those,” Reggie stared into her hazel eyes, “We didn’t find any DNA or prints on the bags from Phil so that means he never touched them.” Reggie glanced down at her body, “Also you tested positive for marijuana.”

Katie swallowed hard as tears began to fill her eyes, “I ... I ... I don’t know what to say.” She felt the metal against her wrists as her arms twisted behind her back. She stared at him as her body suddenly felt cold. Her life was over.

Reggie cleared his voice, “I’m sure you’ve seen this on TV shows,” he calmly stated, “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?”

“Yes I understand,” as a tear dropped down Katie’s freckled cheek, “I didn’t know what to do.”

Reggie’s hand wrapped around her bicep, “Turn and face the wall,”he pressed her against the wall. He couldn’t help but notice her perfect breasts protruding from the Royals t-shirt and her long legs framed against her tight gray cotton shorts. Even without makeup she was absolutely stunning and her ability to suck his cock was amazing.

“I’m sorry!” Katie cried as her face turned red in embarrassment. She hung her head, “I just wanted him out of my house.”

“I’ll call for a squad car and you’ll be processed at the county jail,” he pressed her against the wall, “Spread your legs apart.” He moved his body closer to hers, “You wanted Phil out of your house? I’m sure there were other ways to relocate him to a different sponsor,” as he kicked her feet apart, “Wider.” Reggie stared down at the wife’s perfect ass and her shapely legs. The toned body was on perfect display with her slender torso pressed up against the wall and her tight ass looked even better with her legs splayed apart.

Katie did as she was told as she moved her legs apart slightly and fell forward and leaned against her wall. Tears filled her eyes as they streaked down her freckled cheek. She bit her bottom lip, “I’m sorry. I just ... I don’t know what I was doing.” She turned her head slightly, “I don’t use drugs though!!”

“That’s it, now just hold still like that,” Reggie mumbled behind her, “If you aren’t a user then where did you get them?”

Katie turned her face slightly and looked over her shoulder, “I ... I ... I should probably talk with a lawyer.” There was no doubt that Phil would expose her and her marriage would be finished. She would be kicked off Dancing with the Stars when her arrest is made public. She was incredibly embarrassed with ass sticking out at him, her legs apart and she felt like a criminal. She was no better than Phil, the same person she tried to frame and be arrested. Katie got even more embarrassed as Reggie gripped her wrists, then slid his hands up and down her arms to her body, then began to run his hands over her shoulders and back, and down onto her ass.

His hands kneaded her ass before they moved further down her smooth long legs. He then slid them up her front and cupped her breasts. Katie was mortified, and bit her tongue as his fingers kneaded and squeezed her soft, full breasts. His hands continued to circle and squeeze her tits over her shirt, “Stop it,” she whined.

“Hmmm, are you sure you don’t want to talk with me?” he said as he pulled his hands away, “Do you think you need a lawyer Mrs. Jackson?”.

The tears stung her eyes, her face flaming red, “Wh ... wh ... what?” she stuttered.

His hands returned to her body as they squeezed her ass again and then went between her legs and rubbed her groin slightly, “Maybe we could work something out.” His hands cupped her breasts again, fingers kneading them as he caressed them as though he was weighing them in his hands, “Did you like sucking my cock Mrs. Jackson?”

“No,” she quietly answered.

“Are you sure?” Reggie’s mouth moved closer to her ear, “It seemed like you really enjoyed my black cock?”

“No,” she replied again.

“Tell me where you got the dope and maybe we can work something out,” Reggie softly spoke.

She looked over her shoulder with her mouth gaped open but didn’t say anything as he moved forward and pressed his groin into her handcuffed hands. She felt the hard bulge against her. Katie gasped loudly as her mind quickly scrambled. Anxiety filled her body as she mumbled, “I’ll tell you whatever you want.”

“But will you do whatever I want?” he moaned into her ear.

Katie swallowed hard. If she could save her life from prison then she would do it. She nodded her quickly, “Yes,” at first quietly until she swallowed and looked back and spoke louder with conviction, “Yes I’ll do whatever you want.” She didn’t regret what she said if it stopped her from going to jail.

“That’s a good girl!” Reggie moaned as he pressed his cock harder into the married woman’s handcuffed hands, “Where did you get the dope?”

“Benton Boulevard. It’s near 10th street, a large brick apartment building. It was on the second floor,” she mumbled as he rubbed his prick harder in her handcuffed hands. “I think they were brothers. They had it hidden in a vent in the wall in their living room.”

Reggie reached up and cupped both her breasts as she fondled his hard cock over his slacks, “I know that place. Why did you have marijuana in your system if you don’t do drugs?”

Katie stared at the wall in front of her, “He made me smoke it otherwise he wasn’t going to sell any to me.”

“Smart! Really smart!” Reggie’s hands continued mauling her tits as his fingers lingered against her nipples, “Did you fuck him?”

Katie’s stomach dropped. She didn’t want to admit it but what if he had already arrested the brothers? What if he knew she had and if she lied, he would take her to jail.

“Most dealers will make new buyers, especially ones that look like you, fuck them. Did you?” he asked.

Katie grimaced,”Yes.”

“Damn! Phil was right, you are a slut!” Reggie laughed as he pinched her nipples over her t-shirt. Her hands continued to rub his cock over his slacks as he moved closer to the sexy married woman, “Anything I want?” he leaned closer and kissed her ear, “I mean if you’ll fuck a dealer than surely you’d fuck me good, right?”

Katie shivered and knew she would do whatever would keep her from going to jail. She swallowed hard and nodded, “Yes.”

“I knew you’d make the right choice,” he moved his mouth against her cheek as his hands mauled her breasts, “You see, Mrs. Jackson, when we find drugs we have to do what we call a body cavity search.”

Katie’s eyes widened. She knew what a body cavity search was,”I don’t have any more drugs!” she wailed.

“I want to do this anyway. I never get to do it with any female subjects that we arrest,” he moaned into her ear, “It’s kind of my fantasy.”

“But ... but...” Katie glanced back at him

“Come on now,” he said, smiling encouragingly, “You said anything I want. Are you second guessing yourself? What do you want? Arrested or fucked?”

Her face flaming, and fighting back tears, Katie nodded.

“I need to hear it,” Reggie sternly spoke.

Katie looked back at him as she bit her bottom lip, “Fuc,” she cleared her voice, “Fucked.”

Reggie smiled as knelt down on the floor as he rubbed her ass over her cotton shorts as he moved both hands and hooked the elastic waistband as he gently pulled them down exposing Katie’s gorgeous buttocks. “Fuck! You are so fucking sexy!” He then pulled them down until they were crumpled on the floor. He gently lifted her foot and helped her step out of the clothing. He then cupped her pussy with his right hand as he rubbed it back and forth between her legs, “Okay, bend way over now, and spread those legs way, way apart.”

He scooted her back and made her bend so she was almost horizontal, her breasts dangling straight down under her shirt. He nudged her legs a little further until she fell forward and banged the top of her head against the wall, “Ow!” Katie cried out. She was embarrassed but whatever Reggie had planned wasn’t nearly as bad as going to jail.

“Why don’t we move over here,” as he quickly stood up and escorted her over to their dining table. Reggie kicked a chair aside and shoved her so she laid down across their kitchen table. His leg slid between hers and pulled them apart. Her face was pressed against the table with her hands still cuffed behind her.

He bent her over, forcing her chest down on the table, and pulled her legs wide apart. She turned her freckled face and glanced back over her shoulder. He was grinning wide as he stared at the partially naked housewife bent over the table. Reggie’s finger pressed against her tightly closed pussy slit. He wriggled it slowly up inside her as Katie clenched her hands tight that were in the small of her back still shackled by handcuffs. She closed her eyes in humiliation.

Katie felt his finger twisting around inside her and then wriggled deeper. He eased it back, then slid it back out of her. He then moved two fingers into her as they pried her pussy lips apart and wriggled up into her cunt tunnel. Her face was pressed against the table as she turned it from side to side and struggled against the silver handcuffs.

Reggie pushed them into the knuckles and then twisted them around inside, “Fuck yesssss!” He watched in satisfaction as he finger fucked the married woman.

Katie bit her lip as her pussy ached as he jammed his fingers in further and further. As his fingers pushed in, they seemed to get wider, forcing her pussy lips further and further apart. The strain on them mounted and she was soon groaning with the pain. “Oh God!” she gasped as her pussy lips were torn even further open, “Wha ... what are you doooooooinnggg!” she moaned.

“Just searchin’! I’ve never had the opportunity to do a body cavity search like this,” he grinned from ear to ear. The aroma of the woman was so sexy that his mouth salivated on tasting her. His fingers twisted from side to side, eased in, then back, forward, then back, slowly wriggling and pushing their way deeper.

Katie felt his knuckles pressing against her pussy lips, felt them grinding against her as he twisted his hand from side to side. He added a third finger and pushed hard and she clenched her teeth as his knuckles ground down even harder, then, slowly, straining her pussy lips wide, wide apart, they slid in through them.

Reggie added a fourth finger as he thrust in as her pussy lips were spread wider. “Mmmmm! That’s it! I feel you getting wet there girl!” Then he suddenly added his thumb as his whole hand thrusted into her pussy...

“Oh my God,” she gasped. “ Ooohh! Uuuunngghhhh!”

His fingers opened and closed, twisting around, pressing against the soft, elastic flesh of her pussy cavity. She felt her cunt lips close around his wrist as his hand turned and twisted inside her lower belly.

“What are you doing!” she cried.

“Just searching for drugs,” he said calmly.

“Stop it! Take it out!” Katie cried as she tried moving her hands but couldn’t move as they remained handcuffed behind her back. She couldn’t get any leverage with her torso lying flat on the table and her legs spread apart.

“As soon as I’m done,” he said.

“Oooooohhhh,” she groaned, panting and gasping and grunting in pain as his hand turned slowly from side to side. His fingers wiggled like live snakes in her belly, pressing this way and that, poking and prodding against the sides of her pussy tunnel.

Still he pushed forward, his wrist rasping against her cunt lips as it slid through. Katie ground her teeth in agony at how terribly stretched her cunt lips were. The flesh was strained to the breaking point, and as his hand moved deeper into her belly and his wrist slid through, his arm followed, forcing her cunt lips still wider. “You can take it,” he cooed. Reggie smiled, his eyes taking in her perfect round ass flesh, and below that, her tight pussy opening wrapped around his wrist. He pushed his right hand deeper as his left arm slid around her and he grit his teeth as he forced his fist deeper into her fuck tunnel.

Her cunt strained even harder as his forearm moved into it, forced wider and wider as more of his arm pushed in and his arm thickened. She was jerking and shaking, trembling uncontrollably now as his big fist hit her cervix and began to grind harshly against it.

“Sto ... oooo ... ooo ... pppppp!” she sobbed.

“Not yes,” he smiled as he lavished in her torment.

He continued to twist his arm around inside her, grinding his fist on her cervix. Then he pulled back slightly, then pushed forward. He pulled back several inches, then thrust forward, drawing a squeal of pain from the gasping, moaning, weeping wife, “Owwwwwwwww!”.

He jerked his fist back, fighting the tightness of her hot, sucking pussy tube, slowly pulling his thick fist back down her fuck tunnel all the way to the entrance. He was panting in heat now, his cock bulging as he tore his fist back.

Katie wailed in pain and misery and confusion as he fisted his black fist back and forth inside her. Her legs were straining wide to open herself as much as possible, but her pussy ached and stung.

Finally he drew his fist back down her twat a final time, then slowly straightened out his fingers and eased his hand back out of her pussy.

Her pussy remained open, a gaping hole into her body. He bent and peered into it, watching her glistening pink flesh disappearing up into the darkness of her body.

He pushed the tip of his chin down onto her cunt and stroked her with it. Reggie spread the lips of her pussy and started to waggle his tongue up and down the open crease of her cunt. Katie moaned uncontrollably at the contact of his tongue upon her pussy flesh, “Mmmmmmmm!”

His hands were so strong, his tongue felt like fine sandpaper. She squirmed, but squirming did no good with her hand behind her back.

He licked through the folds of her pussy lips. “Please, no,” she told him as his tongue slithered playfully into the tight mouth of her pussy.

She gasped as it suddenly shot deep inside her, licking in a semi-circle as it penetrated, then withdrawing and licking the other way around as it did. His nose pressed into her taint.

“Oh, God!” she said.

He squeezed the clit area at the tip of her cunt with his lips and tongue.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Katie whimpered.

He squeezed again as she felt her clit had suddenly poked its glistening pink head outwards. His tongue brushed over the tip as she gasped, “Oooohhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssss!”. His lips pressed down as he kissed her excited pink button.

Little shock waves rippled through her pussy. She moaned, “Ooohhhh Godddd!”. He sucked the clit into his mouth, rolling his lips from side to side on its pink extension. Katie rocked vibrantly. His finger stroked the mouth of her cunt.

“You’re getting wet,” he said with smug superiority written onto every syllable. Katie couldn’t say anything at all.

His finger pushed inside her, less roughly than he’d finger-fucked her earlier. There was a provocative rhythm to the stroke as he went inside Katie. She moaned again and again, “Oooohhhh! Mmmmmm! Yesssss!”

Reggie licked her clit again. The button was stiffer now than it had been, even more sensitive in its extension. Her taste and aroma was like fine wine and what made it better was that she was a beautiful national celebrity and he could do whatever he wanted. His tongue slid around the base of the clit, and he pressed in against both sides. She gasped loudly as his tongue caressed her again, as his finger continued that subtly erotic corkscrewing into the ever-wetter depths of her pussy, that she suddenly found that she did not want him to stop just yet.

His finger slid slickly out of her cunt, and his tongue moved in, with hardly a break in the rhythm of his penetration. Katie shivered. Her body felt alternately cold and hot.

“Nothing like the taste of a juicy wet pussy,” Reggie murmured, using his tongue on Katie’s cunt.

He scooped the liquid out of her hole, brought it up on his tongue to smear onto her wet clit and then he sucked it off her skin.

His mouth moved back and forth inexorably from her cunt hole to her clit, licking, sucking, kissing, tonguing her suddenly aroused flesh. As he rammed his tongue up her cunt, spreading his tight mouth with his almost brutal but irresistible fingers, Katie began to buck back at him with her hands behind her back, her body on fire. “Oooohhhhhh!” she uncontrollably moaned. She was totally open to him at that moment. One more lick and that’s all it would take for her to explode in an orgasm. But then he stopped.

Reggie pulled his head back as he looked up at the sexy wife as she was bent over the table. He rose to his feet and unhooked his belt letting it fall open with his badge and then unbutton his slacks. They dropped to the floor with his boxer briefs showing his huge outline of his massive cock. He pulled them down to thigh level as his black lance-like club of a cock sticking up, big, thick, hard, its tip almost purple from the hot rush of blood.

His fingers trailed along her silky, smooth skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps as they traveled down her side. He could see her arms twisted behind her back with her wrists handcuffed. Her head twisted back and forth as she tried to look behind her.

His hands caressed the gentle swell of her ass, tiny hairs on her skin looking so delicate and fragile. His finger traced along her crack, Reggie was sure that he felt her hips pushing back, her ass cheeks taut as though she could protect her asshole from him. “Relax, Mrs. Jackson,” his voice demanded. His finger traced deeper into her crack, her cheeks allowing him access to explore the deep crevice of her cheeks.

Katie felt his breath on her ass. She had to fight her cheeks from clenching, his finger discerning as it slid through her crack, the pressure as he pushed into the sharp crack. His other hand slid down over one cheek and was caressing her thighs, applying pressure again between her legs. His finger pressing again on the tip of her engorged clit. His other hand pulled her ass cheek apart and then felt his finger pressing against her tight ass.

She felt his chin scraping her ass cheeks, a kiss and then a bite as his mouth attacked one cheek. He licked up her damp crack, starting at her pussy, moving up along the delicate crack, her body trembling with the touch of his tongue. She trembled, knowing where his tongue was going, “Oh my God,” she whispered as her wrists twisted in the handcuffs.

She tried to move as she laid across their dining room table, her ass thrust back in submission, her legs spread wide. Reggie kissed her ass, literally, sharp bites along the crack until she felt his hot, wet tongue lap over her anal ring, setting it into spasms.

Her ass pushed back, her legs spreading willingly, wagging her ass back at him, “Ooohhhhh!”

He peeled apart the globes of her ass, his head pressed between them and began to lick all around her anal ring. He ringed her asshole, feeling the spasms that his tongue set off in her body. His fingers pushed to the side of her anal ring, pressing until he felt it begin to flower open, watching intently as the dark hole began to expand from the center. His tongue breached her, a gasp of shame from her lips at being entered in such a manner, his tongue stretching her wide as he fought her muscles trying to force his tongue out.

His chin scratched her cheeks, but Katie could do nothing but take this oral assault on her ass as with every lock it caused a flutter in her stomach that grew larger. “Ohhhhh! Ooooooohhh! Goddddd!” she moaned with every lick of his tongue. He screwed his tongue into her ass as his finger returned to her sensitive clit. She couldn’t take any more as her knees shook and her body trembled, “Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God!” She felt like she was hyperventilating as she lifted her chest off the table as she twisted and turned on the table. Her hands shackled behind her back as the handcuffs jingled in the room, “Ooooohhhh! Ooooooohhhhh!”

If it wasn’t already hard, Reggie’s cock grew even harder with every scream of the beautiful housewife. She was perfect in every way and was going to take advantage of everything that was given to him. Her moans were music to his ears as she slowly quieted and gasped for breaths.

Katie glanced behind her as the sensations quickly ended. Reggie stood up and unbuckled his belt as his badge fell to the floor as stared at the wife’s exposed ass. Her flushed freckled face tried to look back at him. He unbuttoned his slacks as they fell to his knees, “I’ve wanted to do this the moment I saw you!” He pulled his boxers down to thigh level exposing his thick black cock. He held it in his hand, “I bet you couldn’t wait to feel this again could ya?” He shook it and pressed it against her thigh.

Katie’s eyes widened when she saw the black thick cock that seemed larger than when she sucked on it at the parking garage. She knew what was coming and couldn’t stop it. She repositioned herself on the table as Reggie behind her.

He gathered up her wetness from his saliva on her pussy and ass, coating his cock. He rubbed it up and down the crack of her ass and around the opening of her pussy. The tip of his prick glistened from precum and her secretions.

She felt the hot hard flesh pulsating against her skin. He slid it lower as he moved the head of his cock inside her pussy as it stretched her wide, “Oooooooohhhhhh!” Katie’s hands balled into small fists as he thrusted forward slightly as the massive head of his prick violated her fuck hole. It expanded around it like a glove as she felt one of his hands grab her hips and move her ass back as his cock penetrated her deeper. “Mmmmmmm! Fuckkkkkk!” in pleasure as her pussy engulfed his cock, “Such a fucking tight cunt!”

Reggie’s hands moved to shackled wrists and pulled her back as he guided her back and forth on his cock, “Fuck yes! Fuck yes!” he moaned in unison with his thrusts.

Katie’s mouth gaped open as it felt like a baseball bat inside of her hole, “Ow! Ow!” she mumbled with his thrusts. The front of her legs ached from being pressed against the table. Within minutes he had his thick cock deep inside her as he fucked her against the table. One hand on the chain between the handcuffs pulled her back while the other hand held her hips.

He pumped hips faster as he began the rhythmic thrusting inside her, the thick head of his cock filling her tight fuck canal. His body enveloped hers, his hands around her waist, one hand sliding down to feel his cock as it fucked her. He forced her back on his rigid cock, taking him all the way, as he reached around and rubbed her clit. His fingers pinched and pulled the swollen organ, “You are a good slut Mrs. Jackson!”

She couldn’t say anything at this moment as she was fucked by big black cock. Her pussy engulfed his prick in her hot, tight wet hole, Katie felt the powerful strokes she moved forward against the table with every thrust. His fingers danced around her clit, keeping her moving, her ass rotating in a wide circle as he continued the rhythmic fucking with his hips, making her take the deep, full strokes inside her. He pulled back so he could admire her lovely ass that danced as he fucked her leaving her clit throbbing for more attention.

She felt the pleasure building in her body as Reggie fucked her hard and fast, his hands on her hips, as he pulled back. The slapping sounds of their bodies filled the air. His deep voice booming in the room, “Fuck yess! Fuck yessss! Cum! Cum for me again Mrs. Jackson! Cum on my thick black cock,” he demanded of her. He felt her tighten her pussy on him as his finger played along her crack to tease her.

“Oh God. Oooooohhhhh yessss!” she moaned as she felt his finger touch her tight ass. His thick cock still pounding in and out of her wet tight cunt.

His finger touched her tight backdoor as he pushed until it breached her hole and entered her rectum. Her asshole was even tighter than her pussy, pushing hard against her muscles in her rectum, a gasp from Katie as his finger twisted inside her, “Oooooohhhhhhhh! Oooooohhhhhhh!”

“Good girl!” Reggie spoke, “Gotta love a girl who loves it in the ass! You let Phil fuck that ass Mrs. Jackson?”

Katie didn’t say anything as she allowed Reggie to fuck her and finger her asshole. She gasped for breaths as he went deeper with his finger. She looked behind her at Reggie’s sweaty face, “Come on tell me. Does Phil fuck that ass?” Katie couldn’t speak as she quickly nodded her head at him.

As Reggie fucked her he grinned towards the defenseless housewife, her pussy tightening up even more when his finger speared her asshole brutally, shoved inside, pressing hard against the muscles that tried to fight off the intrusion but it only added to her surrender, “Ohhhhhh God! Ooooooooh!” His finger went deeper as she felt his cock moving against his finger, “Oooooohhhhhh! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” the deflated housewife moaned. His cock was too big and too perfect to not cum again. Her legs grew weak as she buckled slightly causing his cock to fall out of her wet hole.

Reggie caught her and pressed her back onto the table. While Katie’s body shook he quickly placed his hands on her ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing the tight little bud of her asshole. It looked far too small to allow passage of his black fat prick. He held the ass cheeks apart and moved his cock so that the tip of his prick settled into her ass crack. He quickly lined it up with her small hole.

“Ohhhhhhhhh God!” she whimpered as she felt him pressing his thick head against it.

His cock started to bend, not going in at first, and then her asshole fluttered and relaxed and the tip of his cockhead forged in. He cranked away, levering at her asshole. He corkscrewed, shoving his prick into that tight fuck-hole. He pried at her ass flesh as if his cock were a crowbar. Slowly, the head of his prick vanished into her asshole, “Mmmmmm! Fuck yesss!” Reggie moaned as he held it in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.