Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 61: Katie’s Trip to the Mall

True Sex Story: Chapter 61: Katie’s Trip to the Mall - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

“Did you bring the lube?” Phil asked as he waited in the passenger seat of the Jackson’s Escalade.

“What?” Katie cringed as she slid into the driver’s seat.

“The lube. I wanna fuck that tight ass,” the fat man grinned as he stared at the sexy woman.

“Let’s just go,” as she started the SUV and reached to put it in reverse but Phil’s hand grabbed hers and squeezed...

“Go get it unless you don’t want any. It might hurt a bit,” as he released her hand.

“Why are you doing this?” Katie mumbled.

“Because I’m horny as fuck! Your husband and kids keep getting the way. I figured we could screw in your SUV!” as his fat ass moved in the seat, “It will be like the other day but better!”

The sexy married woman felt horrible about what she has done behind her husband’s back the past several months. She had fucked her well hung neighbor more times that she could count after Fred had left for work and their children were at school. Fred seemed so stressed about a new account and she knew exactly how to relieve it but Phil was always around and by the time they went to bed; Fred was exhausted. She quickly opened the door and walked back into the house. She heard her husband and children watching the television as she briskly walked upstairs and grabbed her bottle of sexual lubricant.

She returned the SUV and upon opening the door tossed it to Phil sitting in the passenger seat. He smiled exposing his yellow teeth, “Good girl!” as he quickly put it in his pocket. “I’ll make sure you enjoy it at least for a second!” he laughed.

Her chest heaved as she sighed heavily as she drove towards the Oak Park Mall on a Sunday afternoon. She glanced at Phil as he wore his baggy cargo shorts and a black t-shirt. His yellow toenails stuck out grotesquely in his worn sandals. The sexy wife didn’t know why he demanded a new gaming computer now instead of waiting until the next day. He had been playing against kids and began yelling that echoed throughout the house. Even when she balked about having to purchase it; he brought up her video and the drugs. She failed to get him removed from her home and now he had one more thing that he could use against her.

“Why so quiet?” Phil mumbled next to her, “You haven’t been yourself since you enjoyed your golden shower the other day.”

Katie stared straight ahead as she rolled her eyes, “You are disgusting.”

Phil coughed, “I’m not the one who got peed on.”

The sexy wife cringed, “As if I had a choice.” She glanced over at Phil as she swallowed hard, “I want you to get the fuck out of our house! I’m sick of this shit! You need to stop!”

“Stop what?” as the old man turned in the passenger seat.

“You know what!” Katie’s face reddened.

Phil grinned exposing his yellow cigarette stained teeth, “Just admit you are a slut. You want it as much as I want to give it to you. You even admitted that you sent me to prison because you knew I wouldn’t stop fucking you.” He chuckled as his large belly shook as he reached over and grabbed her exposed toned leg, “I think you had me sent to prison because you knew you couldn’t stop!”

Katie shuffled in her seat as she rolled her eyes, “I fucking hate you.” She wore a button down white blouse that showed the outline of her white lacy bra. A thin black and white skirt barely went to mid-thigh level with a silver zipper on the side. A pair of black high heels laid on the floorboard as her bare toes worked the pedals of her SUV. Her long brown hair hung past her shoulders and her perfect painted thin lips trembled. She had just walked in from a late Sunday afternoon meeting with MADD when Phil demanded they go to the mall.

Katie pushed Phil’s hand off of her leg as he moved it up and down the inside of her thigh, “Stop it!” she sneered. They pulled into the parking lot for the Oak Park Mall outside of Barnes and Noble as Katie shot a glance at Phil, “Let’s get your stupid computer! The mall will be closing soon.”

Phil’s hand returned as he grinned as he dug his fingers into her thigh causing the wife to wince. The pain that shut up her legs caused her tight snatch to spasm, “I think what you meant to say was you want to get my computer and then come back here and fuck in the parking lot!” The old man grabbed the door handle and opened it as he released her thigh.

Mrs. Jackson paused behind the wheel for a moment and shook her head in disbelief. She slid out the door as they walked into the mall.

Phil limped behind the hard bodied wife as he stared at her perfect figure. Her small hard ass looked incredible in her choice of clothing and, in his mind, he had no doubts she dressed seductively for him. His cock was already growing in anticipation. He knew he would paw her firm body and make her suck his cock and fuck him in the backseat in a parking lot before they went back to her family.

“I’m starving,” Phil announced as they walked past the food court.

Katie rolled her eyes, “Didn’t you eat before we left?” She glanced up and down at his awkward appearance. His large obese belly hung over the front of his shorts and his short chubby legs. But her eyes fixated on his crotch. She couldn’t help but wonder how somebody as ugly as Phil could possess a magnificent cock.

“Yes but I need to keep my energy up,” as he winked at her, “Panda Express!”

Katie stammered, “The mall is closing soon. Let’s just buy your laptop and go.”

Phi ignored her as he moved towards the counter as he reached over and pulled Katie next to him, “Don’t worry Freckles! We won’t leave without me fucking you.”

The hot wife cringed as she reached into her purse and pulled out her last twenty. Phil was eating them out of house and home. Their grocery bill had skyrocketed as well as the other utilities. She went up and purchased an entree of Broccoli Beef along with two drinks while the fat old man sat down in a booth along the wall.

Mrs. Jackson carried his food back to the table as Phil sat silently as he made the hard bodied wife set the table before him. “Stop!” Phil spoke as Katie went to sit down, “Sit next to me,” as he nodded his head towards the small spot next to him.

Katie breathed heavily through her nose as she shook her head slightly in disbelief and went around the table and sat down next to the fat man.

Phil’s actions were hidden under the table as he patted Katie’s bare thighs then ran his hand between her legs, under her short skirt, and cupped her crotch.

The sexy wife tensed up for a moment and her reaction was to immediately stand up and move to the other side but she was defeated. It was no use to argue with him if she wanted to protect everything she and her husband had worked for their entire lives. She glanced over at his fabby flushed face and couldn’t comprehend her predicament.

As Phil ate; shoppers meandered around the food court and the hallways as they walked by the couple as they sat in the booth. The old man’s hand moved her panties out of the way as he rather roughly inserted his large, knobby knuckled pudgy middle finger into Katie’s sex hole. A lack of moistness caused his unexpected invasion of her pussy to throb with lustful urges. She couldn’t help herself as beads of her sexual lubrication popped out on the walls of her married vagina in copious amounts, coating his finger as he stroked it rather absently in and out of her fuck slit. Her body always betrayed her moral compass and she didn’t understand why.

All the meanwhile Phil used his other hand to feed his fat face with the delightful entree that his unwilling lover had purchased for him. He had bragged to his parole officer Reggie that the married woman was his sex slave and what he was doing now proved his point. She would do whatever he wanted to her as she was mentally and physically broken.

Nervously Katie sipped on her soda while Phil finger banged her under the table. Out of shame over what was being done to her in a public place with people all about, she lowered her head and dropped her gaze. Now she could inadvertently see as well as feel the sinful manipulations of her fat neighbor. Her skirt was bunched up at the top of her thighs. Her thin strip of pubic hair was visible as she caught sight of Phil’s thick finger dipping in and out of her mound.

As if it was routine, “Have you spoken to anyone about The Biggest Loser?” as he stared at the poster in the middle of the mall that advertised the return of the show. His finger continued to probe the sexy woman.

“What?” Katie coughed as she tried her best to maintain some composure of what was happening covertly under the table.

“The Biggest Loser?” he nodded towards the sign in the middle of the mall, “You said you could make some calls for me. I’m sure they are ready to cast it and I would hate to miss out.” He stared at the beautiful brunette next to him, “I’m sure you would hate to have to continue fucking me.”

She was at a loss for words, “They ... they haven’t called me back.” In mortified fascination she watched herself being finger fucked. She wished Phil would stop this lust inciting insanity, but for some mind boggling reason she couldn’t bring herself to even ask him to stop as she knew he wouldn’t.

Emitting a soft sigh of surrender to the sensual pleasure being secretly pumped into her, Katie squirmed her ass about and snuggled her pussy tighter against Phil’s naughty hand. She closed her eyes in humiliation.

Phil stopped eating for a moment as he looked around the food court. People were everywhere as he finger banged the celebrity and nobody had a clue. He pulled his finger out of her and reached up and grabbed her wrist and forced her hand under the table until she grabbed a hold of his large cock over his shorts.

Katie glanced around the food court as she felt the massive bulge of his erect penis. Her fingers danced around his thick shaft as she felt the head of his cock throb underneath the material.

Phil suddenly released her wrist and pulled his hand up. He paused and ran the finger across his mouth as his fat tongue licked it. He smiled widely as he felt the wife’s hands on his cock. Katie felt weak when he brought her back to reality as he spoke, “Ready?”

Blinking her eyes, Katie took a slow sip of her soda as her dainty lips caressed the straw between them, “Yes.” The wife pulled her hand from his crotch as she glanced around and made sure nobody was looking.

“Come on,” Phil said with a grin. “Let’s get my computer and then I can hit your ass in the parking lot so your husband and kids don’t interrupt us.”

Her eyes widened as she glanced around to make sure nobody heard what he had said. She reached down and pulled her skirt down over her thighs and adjusted her panties...

Katie’s mind was clouded as she walked next to Phil and up to the entrance to Best Buy, the well known electronics store. As they walked into the store they were greeted by an employee, “Hi! Welcome to Best Buy, can I help you find anything?”

The sexy wife looked up into the face that she immediately recognized as her mouth opened in shock. She had avoided the store for years but Phil distracted her to the point she wasn’t thinking.

“Mrs. Jackson! How are you this evening? It’s been a minute. Is your laptop still working okay?” the employee asked as Phil gave a puzzling look as he looked at the name tag that read Joel.

Katie breathed deeply, “I’m fine,” she deadpanned. She turned to Phil, “I’ll wait outside,” as she spun away from the fat old man and quickly walked away. Her high heels shoes clicked loudly on the floor.

“But I’ll need you to pay,” Phil hollered at her as he glanced back and forth between the wife and the employee. He saw the young employee staring at Katie as she strolled towards the exit with a lustful grin across his face. She never turned back to acknowledge him, “Whatever,” Phil huffed as he turned back to the young man, “I need a gaming system. What’s the best that you have?”

“Right this way sir,” as he walked but he glanced over his shoulder back towards Katie as he led Phil towards the back wall. The employee moved closer, “Not to pry but how do you know Mrs. Jackson? She’s America’s Sweetheart after winning Mrs. America and going on Dancing with the Stars. I’m sure you know all that though.” He kept looking back, “I guess you can say I’m a pretty big fan of everything she does!”

Phil looked the young man up and down. He had sandy wavy hair, perfect white teeth, and was really thin, “Excuse me?”

The employee in his early 20’s pointed towards the exit, “Mrs. Jackson? Katie Jackson?”

The fat old man smirked, “Yeah you could say I know her.” His demented mind already expected that it was just another crazy fan that was infatuated with his hot neighbor just like he was when he lived next door. The same Mrs. Jackson who he now had fucked in every position possible and filled every hole with his cum.

“Is she your daughter?” he asked with added excitement in his voice.

“Well,” Phil glanced out of the store and laughed, “Something like that,” as he giggled to himself. “She calls me daddy when I want her to!”

The young man’s expression changed as he beamed, “My name is Joel,” as he extended his hand, “I’m the manager here and I’ll get you hooked up with the best system.”

As Phil shook his hand, the young man suddenly looked familiar as he thought about Katie’s demeanor as he greeted them as they walked into the store. He released their shake as he pointed his chubby finger at him, “You were at their house!!”

Joel smiled wide, “What? How do you...”

“I’m,” he paused, “Well I was their neighbor. You were driving one of those little nerd cars.”

“Geek Squad,” Joel corrected him. He stared for a moment and smiled, “But yeah I was there.”

Phil nodded, “Your conversation seemed a bit testy if I remember correctly.”

Joel’s smile grew broader, “I think everything worked itself out just fine.”

The fat old man sensed something was amiss judging by the way the young man carried himself as he kept looking back at the hard bodied wife, “Do tell,” Phil grumbled as he also stared towards Katie pacing in the hall outside of the store, “How did you work it out?”

Katie Jackson walked back and forth before sitting down on a padded couch in the mall as she stared at the entrance to Best Buy. She hated herself for forgetting about Joel and what he had done to her. She couldn’t see Phil or Joel through the windows. The thought of her husband finding out about either of them caused her anxiety to overflow as she panicked for a second as the roller coaster of emotions overcame her body. Katie couldn’t imagine losing her husband or her family. Her life would be nothing without them.

Katie looked at her watch as she knew the mall would be closing soon. She stood up, took a deep breath and walked back into the store towards the computer systems. She glanced back and forth looking for Phil as her stomach dropped as she saw him standing in the aisle with Joel. Her breaths quickened and she felt as though she was going to hyperventilate as they talked happily with each other.

She walked briskly towards them but then stopped as she stared at the young blackmailer. He looked more muscular than she remembered. His clothes were tightly fitted to his thin body which was completely the opposite of Phil. It was such an embarrassment of what Joel had made her do as she begged him for his cum. Her face turned red as she thought about how her body reacted as she touched herself after he left and came so quickly. As she recalled the moment that he came into her life she found her mouth subconsciously salivated. Katie took another deep breath as she moved closer, leaned in and clearly spoke, “We should be going Phil.”

Phil and Joel both turned at the same time and looked at the sexy brunette wife.

“Freckles! This nice young man was just telling me about you,” Phil sternly stated. He looked over both shoulders as he happily announced, “You’ve been a very naughty girl!”

Katie’s cheeks flushed with humiliation as she knew what Joel revealed to him. To make it even worse, Joel’s expression told her he enjoyed her embarrassment.

“I think we negotiated the perfect deal,” Phil’s expression changed a bit as he giddily spoke, “Get your credit card out and let’s check out.”

The hot wife felt light headed at the thought of Joel revealing anything to Phil. She took a few steps towards the counter as another employee walked by. Joel quickly stepped in front of Katie as he grinned seductively. “Hey Mark,” as the other employee turned, “You can go ahead and go. I’ll take care of these last customers.”

The sexy mother noted his pleasant cologne that filled her nostrils. His sweet breath was everything that was unlike Phil but yet she knew they had similar attributes as far as their demands sexually.

“Thanks Joel!” he exclaimed, “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He walked behind the counter and grabbed his keys and jingled them in his hand and left the store.

“Mark,” Joel hollered, “Do me a favor and pull the door down if you could.”

“No problem!” Mark spoke as he walked towards the entrance and pulled the metal door down.

Joel stepped behind the counter and started to ring up the high dollar laptop that Phil had selected as he would occasionally glance up and stare at the hard bodied wife, “I was just telling your neighbor about us.”

Katie turned a deep crimson as she looked at Phil, “I’m very disappointed in you. Don’t worry though, I won’t tell your husband,” as he winked at her with his bloodshot eye.

She didn’t say a word as Joel looked down at the machine, “That will be $2345.56, Mrs. Jackson.” Katie’s hands shook as removed her card from her wallet and handed it to him. His fingers danced around hers but she quickly pulled her hand back to avoid any contact with the young man.

“I guess you never know what people do behind closed doors,” Phil mumbled, “I’ll make sure to not save any videos on my new computer!” as a smirk appeared in the corner of his mouth.

Joel swiped the card and after a few seconds, “This card was declined.”

Katie’s face reddened even more as she took it back and pulled out another one, “Try this one,” she whispered.

“I can’t believe you performed oral sex on this young man!” Phil continued, “and you made it sound like I was your first besides your husband”

The sexy wife turned her head slightly, “Shut up Phil.”

Joel again swiped it and waited a few seconds, “Declined.” He bent over and inspected the reader, “I think it’s our system.” A sly grin was across his face.

“Is there a problem?” Phil asked as he looked at Joel behind the counter trying to contain a smirk on his fat face.

“We should go,” Katie spoke quietly as she took the card back from Joel and slid it back into her wallet, “We’ll find you something later or order it online.” She flung her purse over her shoulder as she turned to leave the store.

“I’m sure you can work something out here Mrs. Jackson,” the young manager grinned, “Just like before.”

The fat old man repositioned himself in front the counter and leaned against it, “What were you thinking young man? Is there any way we could get a discount?” Phil’s pudgy finger pointed towards the computer on the counter.

Katie started to back away as the words stung her ears, “Let’s go Phil!” She started to walk briskly towards the exit, which was now closed, as her high heels clicked across the floor.

Joel’s demeanor changed, “It depends on what you are offering Mr. Dorman. But yeah I’d consider some sort of discount,” as his eyes shot towards Mrs. Jackson, “I’m sure she could pay in other ways.”

“Well, as you know, she is quite the slut Joel. Obviously more than I realized,” he cleared his voice, “But this probably isn’t something that comes as a surprise to you.”

The sexy wife stopped and turned and walked back towards the fat old man and grabbed his arm, “Let’s go!” She glared at both men. She knew there was nothing wrong with her credit cards and this was just a ploy.

Phil, with a devilish glint in his eyes, shrugged out of her grasp and grabbed the strap of her purse and pulled her closer to the counter, “You promised you would buy me the new laptop.” He shot a glance towards Joel, “How about another blowjob?” as he nodded his pudgy face towards the computer on the counter, “She obviously likes sucking cock.”

Without hesitation and glint in Joel’s eye, “It’s worth more than that,” as the hot wife’s mouth hung open in disbelief, unable to talk.

Phil glared at the sexy wife. Her sluttiness was beyond what he had even anticipated. He couldn’t believe what Joel had told him about how he had discovered a video of her begging her husband to cum on her freckled face on her computer and blackmailed his snobby rich neighbor into a blowjob, “Whatever you think it’s worth is okay by me.” Phil was immediately impressed with the young man that he had the motivation to do what he did. He felt an instant connection to him.

Joel was giddy with excitement, “I wanted more the last time and she slapped my hand away,” as he bolted around the counter towards the front door, “I need to make sure the door is locked.”

“Fuck both of you,” Katie objected as she pulled her purse from Phil’s grasp, “You can’t keep doing this to me Phil!” She took a step away from him, “I’m not doing this! No fucking way! I’m leaving!”

Phil grabbed her arm around the bicep as she started towards the door and pulled her closer, knocking her off balance. He squeezed her arm harshly causing Mrs. Jackson to wince in pain. He gritted his teeth next to her ear, “Like I had a say in you sending me to prison? Sending me to prison because you thought I wasn’t going to stop fucking you? When you were fucking and sucking all of Kansas City? How many others have you been with?”

Katie tried to pull away from him from his grasp, “I’ve done enough for you!”

“I’ll tell you when you’ve done enough Freckles!” Phil growled.

Joel came walking back up to the counter, “Is everything okay?” as Phil struggled with the fit wife.

“Yup,” coughed Phil as he glared at Katie.

“No!” cried Katie, “I’m not doing this! I’m not doing anything!”

Joel stopped as his expression changed, “Maybe it’s time I emailed ABC to let them know what a whore they are having on the show. A real life homemade pornstar! That should make for some good ratings!”

Phil’s eyebrow raised as his head tilted towards the young man, “You wanna see another video?”

Joel paused, “Seriously? There’s more? Yeah I want to see it!”

But the fat old man didn’t move as he pondered for a second, “Young man can you give us a second?”

Joel smirked as he walked towards the back of the store. He glared at the sexy wife, “I’ll give him the video and he can send it off to the network.”

“Phil!” Katie’s smile evaporated as she looked at him in horror “What are you doing?”

The fat man grinned with his yellow teeth exposed, “I’m having fun!”

Katie stomped her high heeled shoe on the floor, “It’s just a fucking laptop!”

He pulled her closer to his fat face that was turning red. A smirk appeared in the corner of his mouth,” I’ve lived my life always just settling for what was given to me now it’s my turn. I’m going to get what I want!”

Mrs. Jackson gritted her teeth and hissed, “I said I would buy it for you! I don’t need to do this for you to get a laptop!”

“But it’s what I fucking want you to do,” his mouth grew closer to her ear, “You will do what I say. No questions. Understand?” He squeezed her bicep harder with his pudgy fingers, “I’ll fucking end you and your family!”

The hard bodied wife winced in pain, “Please Phil don’t do this. I’m begging you!”

“You were worried I was turning you into a slut when you were already a slut! I don’t see a point in not sending that video now. Could you imagine Fred and the entire nation’s reaction to seeing you get fucked?”

She looked deeply into his eyes and knew he wasn’t bluffing. He would enjoy watching her be embarrassed across the nation more so than he did right now. “Phil! I’m sorry! Please don’t do it. I’m begging you,” she pleaded.

“Good girl. Then you know what’s going to happen!” Phil grinned.

Katie’s lips trembled, “I hate you.”

Phil’s belly shook from laughter, “We both know that’s not true.”

The sexy wife’s face turned red as her body weakened and accepted what had to happen with the young manager.

Phil stared into her eyes, “Just think of all the money you will be saving,” as he shrugged his shoulders, “Fred would be so proud of you saving so much money!” The fat old man nudged Katie towards Joel who was walking towards them.

The old man released her bicep, “I think we have come to an agreement young man.”

Joel smiled widely, “I think she made an excellent decision,” he smirked “That is a top notch gaming laptop you selected.” He turned and led them to an office by the televisions, “In fact; I’ll upgrade it to the next series if everything goes as I think it will!” Joel kept staring at Katie’s hard body, “I guess I should be thanking her. She’s the reason I got a promotion after she called my boss. I’m also in charge of charitable donations so I think that gaming laptop is perfect for MADD don’t you think Mrs. Jackson?”

He quickly unlocked a door marked, “Employee’s Only.” He stood off to the side and allowed the sexy wife to walk into the room, “Of course it’s up to you how you donate it.”

Joel turned to follow but Phil grabbed the door and stopped it from closing, “You don’t mind if I come in as well do you?”

The young man glanced back and forth between the sexy wife and the fat old man, “Seriously?” The old man didn’t need to say anything else as Joel glanced back and forth between Katie and Phil. Joel knew the sexy wife had a wild side years ago but had no clue she would be an absolute whore, “Holy shit! No, I don’t mind! Might as well check everything off my bucket list in one night!” He held the door open as Phil walked in as Joel followed and closed the door behind them.

A small desk with a computer was on one side and the other wall had a long cushioned couch. A small table had soda cans and other trash was thrown about, obviously a break room for the employees. A white linoleum floor looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in years.

The hot wife’s body was flushed with anger. She stood in the corner of the room while Phil sat down on the couch. Katie mumbled, “Let’s just get this over with,” as she tossed her purse on the couch.

The young man moved forward. He regretted giving her back the video the moment he saw her in the newspaper for winning Mrs. America. When she was on the news as America’s Sweetheart he would have loved to take advantage of her again. He was ready to skull fuck the married woman to oblivion but he wasn’t going to stop there.

“Hey now!” Phil leaned forward, “Let’s not rush things.” Joel turned his head and Phil titled his head towards the other end of the couch. He adjusted himself as he enjoyed the sexy wife’s predicament as Joel shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the other end of the sofa. Phil patted the spot between himself and Joel, “Sit down Freckles.”

“Please, Phil,” Katie begged, “Just stop.”

“Maybe you need some encouragement?” he threatened.

“Phil,” Katie scolded. “Stop it!”

“Stop being rude in front of your old friend! Get over here,” as he again patted the space between them.

“He’s,” as she glared at Joel, “He’s not my friend.” But as she saw Phil’s angry face, she clenched her teeth and rolled her eyes and slowly walked over and turned and sat down between the two men.

Katie bit her bottom lip and her knees trembled as she stared at the fat man’s face until he spoke, “Go on! Give him a little kiss.”

Joel laughed at Phil’s advice, “Holy shit!” He suddenly straightened and almost jumped in his seat as he turned his head towards the beautiful woman, “This is awesome!”

Katie knew it was pointless to fight or plead. She didn’t dare disobey him as his expression warned her that he was running out of patience with her. Tears of humiliation misted her eyes as she turned her head toward Joel and tilted up her face, pursing her lips for the dreaded kiss from the young man.

With that, Joel leaned toward her, put his arm around the sexy wife and kissed her. She instinctively tried to push him away as she pressed her hands against his hard chest.

He kissed her roughly and with open mouthed urgency he smashed his lips to hers. The tip of his tongue wriggled wormlike between her resisting lips and began insistently nudging her perfect teeth.

Joel’s thumb hooked over the point of her dainty freckled chin and he forced her mouth open. Her senses reeling with shame, she opened her mouth slowly and most unwillingly. And then her reluctant oral cavity was suddenly filled with the slippery, suggestively thrusting tongue of the young man...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.