Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 57: Katie’s Home Visit

True Sex Story: Chapter 57: Katie’s Home Visit - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie controlled her breathing as she ran through the neighborhood. Her body felt alive as the runner’s high took over. She felt as though she was in the best shape of her life. Sweat covered her body as she picked up her pace but she wasn’t in a hurry to get home. She knew who would be waiting for her. She was desperate to get Phil out of her home and take control of her life but she had no alternatives besides losing everything that she and her husband had worked their entire lives for.

As she turned the corner and came up her street she saw a black Honda parked in her driveway but she didn’t recognize it as belonging to one of their family or friends. She ran up and slowed her pace until she stopped in her driveway ... She walked back and forth as she took deep breaths as she tried to cool down from her morning run. She glanced over at the license plate and saw it had a government issued tag.

Katie winced and knew it had to be something with Phil and couldn’t imagine what he had done now. Although she was elated momentarily in hopes that he was being removed from their home. Perhaps the prison had made an error with his paperwork and he had to go back to where he belonged.

The sexy wife took a deep breath as she walked into her house and heard Phil speaking with somebody in her living room. She walked in as her stomach dropped, “Hi Freckles! I’m sure you remember warden Hennessey from the Missouri Correctional Facility.”

The tall old man quickly stood up and extended his hand as he looked at her half naked body up and down, “Good morning Mrs. Jackson. It’s a pleasure to see you again.”

Katie took his hand and shook it briefly, “Hi again.” Her face burned red as she knew the last time she saw him was after he came in her mouth in the prison cell, “Excuse me. I need to get some water.” She turned and walked into her kitchen as her body suddenly felt cold and nervous. She felt both of the men watching her as she walked away wearing her black sports bra, black cotton shorts with her white ankle socks and black Nike’s. She grabbed a water bottle from her refrigerator and quickly drank it. Her lips shook with anxiety.

As she drank the bottle she heard the warden speaking with Phil, “I’m sorry it took so long to have a parole officer assigned to you. Normally you would have one appointed to you upon release but with the staffing shortage there wasn’t anyone available. One of the officers from St. Louis volunteered so he should be in touch with you shortly.”

“Do I need to do anything? I don’t want to do anything that sends me back,” Phil grumbled.

“No. Just keep checking in with the office as you have been doing and don’t do anything that causes us any concerns and you should be fine,” Burt Hennessey explained. “I will have to speak with your host and make sure everything is okay but,” he paused, “Of course that should be done in private,” as he winked at his former prison inmate.

She swore she heard Phil laugh as she spun on her sneakers and quickly went around the corner and up the steps as his voice boomed behind her, “Freckles? Freckles? Where are you going? Warden Hennessey would like a word with you!” Katie didn’t answer him as she briskly walked towards her bedroom. She silently closed the bedroom door. Her eyes focused on the door and prayed that nobody followed her but as if time stood still she saw the door handle spin as the door opened.

“Excuse me,” she swallowed hard, “I need to shower and get ready for a meeting this morning.” Burt ignored her and stepped in as he closed the door behind him as Katie’s eyes widened.

The old warden looked her up and down, “This won’t take long Mrs. Jackson.” He had removed his suit coat and stood before her in a black pinstripe pants with a white button down shirt. “Has everything been okay with inmate Dorman? Any issues that we need to discuss?” His eyes stared at her body as he saw them roaming over her. The look on his face was one of pure lust.

Katie swallowed hard as she crossed her arms across her chest. She thought about making up an allegation but even then she didn’t know if he would believe her or what the process would be to have him removed. Her lips trembled, “No.” She swallowed hard, “No. Everything is fine.”

“Phil mentioned that you would be glad to see me,” he smiled, “He said you hadn’t stopped talking about what had happened between us and honestly neither have I.”

Her body turned cold as she suddenly felt her body tense, “I should shower.” Katie turned as she walked past Burt and to her bedroom door, “I’ll be down in a moment.” She reached out for the door handle but his body turned behind her.

Burt grabbed her hand to prevent her from grabbing the door as he moved his mouth to the side of her neck, “A woman who just finished working out is so sexy. Their scent is intoxicating. The taste of the salt on their skin is incredible.” He pressed his lips against her neck as he kissed it but continued to the back of her shoulders. “Mmmmmmm! The taste is so lovely,” he moaned.

“I. I. I need to shower,” Katie gritted her teeth.

“You’ll have time,” she felt him pressing his groin into her tight ass. She felt the hard bulge between them. “I haven’t stopped thinking about you.”

She stood motionless as Burt moved his hands to her hips as he pressed his crotch tighter against her buttocks. She felt him breathing deeply as he inhaled her scent. Suddenly his hands moved as he backed away. Katie closed her eyes and strained to find an excuse to leave or have him leave her bedroom but there was nothing. He fumbled between their bodies as she heard the sound of a dangling belt as his slacks fell to his ankles. The sexy woman glanced back as Burt had his hard cock in his hand stroking it. He moved it against her body as she felt his hard mushroom head press against the small of her back. He reached up with his free hand and brought it back to his cock but Katie flinched and pulled it away from him.

“Inmate Dorman said there wouldn’t be a problem,” the warden huffed in her ear.

Katie clenched her jaw and looked horrified as she turned her head back at the old warden but knew she had no alternative. She knew exactly why he was visiting his old inmate, “I’ll do whatever you want,” she mumbled as she saw Burt stiffen as though he wanted to say something but couldn’t find the words. She knew she needed to just get it over with. Her will was broken and knew there was no use in fighting him or Phil.

He pressed his mouth against her sweaty skin as he licked and sucked. Burt wanted to devour the beautiful woman. He wanted and needed to taste every inch of her hard body.

Katie glanced down and back and saw he had his cock in his hand stroking it again as he licked her sweaty skin. She knew if she walked out Phil would threaten to use her video and destroy her life. It was pointless to do anything but submit to Burt’s desires.

She turned and faced him as she traced a line with her finger down Burt’s stomach, coming close to, but not quite touching the jutting cock. “Burt,” she whispered, “People might wonder about what’s going on here with Phil and I need you to not tell anyone. It’s really important. Can you keep a secret? I’m not sure if you and other officials talk about these sorts of things.”

Burt nodded his head quickly as he felt her hot breath on him, “I keep secrets all the time Mrs. Jackson.” Her fingers came closer to his blood-swollen penis as he spoke until she slipped her hand around the burgeoned head of his cock with her fingers. Her fingers tightened on the circumference of his cock, and he couldn’t suppress the shudder of pleasure, “Oooohhhhh yesssssss!” Burt basked as the beauty queen stroked his prick. It had been years since he had anything that could be called a social life and now he has had multiple opportunities with Mrs. America. All his pent-up emotions were flowing out of him now as Katie stroked and squeezed his cock. “Fuck yessssss! Fuckkkkkk.” His eyes bored into her as though he wanted to see her soul. His chest puffed out as he tried to control himself, “Suck it.” He cleared his voice, “Suck it like you want it.”

Katie swallowed as she dropped to her knees in front of him. He reached down and pulled up on her sports bra. The lovely wife looked up at him and lifted her arms as he pulled it off. Her aching breasts moved up and down as she repositioned herself in front of him.

Mrs. Jackson looked at Burt’s hard penis lovingly, and then lashed out her tongue to lick his hotly throbbing cock. An impassioned grunt emitted from Burt’s mouth, “Ughhhhh!” as he looked down to see the lovely Mrs. America lick her tongue up and down the full length of his lustfully pulsating cock, dipping and swirling with gathering momentum, while at the same time her hand pumped spasmodically at the dangling scrotum of his balls, kneading and caressing the hard flesh skillfully.

She drew in her breath and opened her mouth to enclose the hard rubbery head between her shapely lips. She could feel his sperm-filled testicles squirm and contract in her hand, and he began a flexing motion of his hips trying to force more and more of his pounding cock into her hot wet mouth.

Burt felt tremors of pleasure cascading over him. He was in awe of her oral talents as he glanced around the room as he saw the wedding pictures and the photos of her children that hung on the wall. His soul tormented him as he knew what he was doing was wrong but he also felt empowered that he had control another man’s wife. But then he was suddenly oblivious to everything but the overwhelming sucking that Katie was giving his cock. He didn’t care anymore that he was using someone’s wife. All that mattered to him was the tremendous pleasure he was getting from having his throbbing penis sucked by the beauty queen’s gorgeously ovalled mouth. He saw that her cheeks were bulging and there was only a tiny bit of cock flesh protruding from her firm, ovalled lips. It gave him a strange thrill to see a married woman’s shapely red lips curve around his fully erect penis. He never dreamed he would ever be in her bedroom much less with her on her knees.

Katie felt his pulsing hardness against her tongue as she sucked on his cock. Her eyes were closed as she bobbed her head back and forth. The slurping sounds of her mouth filled the room as she felt his hands around her head. He held it as he rocked his hips back and forth fucking her mouth.

Burt gazed with lust as Katie released the hardened length from her mouth. She clasped it firmly around the base with her left hand as her wedding ring rubbed against it. She ran her tongue all around it once more, dropping even lower to coat his writhing balls with her warm saliva, wringing moan after moan of exquisite pleasure from him, “Ooooohhhhhh Godddddd!” He felt his body swaying from side to side, and instinctively his hands tangled in her tousled brown hair as she once more enclosed the heavy, blood-filled cock in her mouth and began to suck greedily on it.

“Damn! You sure can suck cock,” Burt moaned as he loved seeing her hot mouth wrapped around his heated prick. He stared in awe as she continued sucking his hot throbbing penis. “Aaaahhhhhhh! Ooohhhhhh! Keep sucking! Suck harder, Katie! Harder!”

He pounded his hips against Katie’s feverishly laboring face and streams of saliva dripped from her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed and filled with his cock as she salivated uncontrollably. A thin trickle of sticky clear liquid seeped out of the corner of her mouth and trickled down her chin to drop to the floor below. But still she swallowed and gulped until Burt thought she would never stop, her hand rhythmically milking the jerkily contracting scrotum of his testicles. She wanted to drain him and he could leave.

But suddenly he pulled his cock out of her mouth panting, “Not yet! I don’t want to cum yet!” His cock throbbed and moved up and down in the air. He reached down and pulled her up and pulled her body against his. He then pressed his mouth against hers.

Katie’s hands instinctively went between them to push him away but stopped as she allowed him to kiss her lips and then his tongue shot into her mouth. He kissed her deeply as his hands gripped her hard body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.