Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 50: Katie’s Legal Resolution

True Sex Story: Chapter 50: Katie’s Legal Resolution - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Mrs. Katie Jackson was in heaven. Since her husband’s return from overseas their sex life has been phenomenal. They fucked nightly and occasionally in the morning before he left for work. Since she begged him to lick her ass in the elevator he discovered that it quickly pushes her over the edge. She was embarrassed that she asked him to do it but also in the same breath was relieved that her husband can pleasure her like Phil or the homeless man. She lied to him when he asked why she asked him to do it and said it was just the heat of the moment and blamed the alcohol.

Even thinking about it she glanced at the clock on her wall and counted down the hours until her husband came home. It felt incredible being a family again. She heard their children playing outside as she anxiously looked at her phone as her stomach dropped that she hadn’t heard from Norman. She glanced again at her phone and contemplated calling yet again.

Suddenly she heard a deep voice outside her door talking with her children and then with a loud knock. She spun on her bare feet and walked over and opened it as Norman Williams stood on her steps talking with her children. She couldn’t help but smile with hope, “Hi Norman!” She opened the door for him as she bent down and spoke to her kids, “Keep playing outside as I speak with my friend.” They nodded as Norman stepped in as she quickly closed the door behind him.

“Oh my God! I’m so glad to see you! I’ve been calling and was worried! Is everything okay? Did you get it settled?” The sexy wife spoke a million miles a minute so that the old man couldn’t get a word in edgewise.

Norman studied the hard bodied wife that stood in front of him. She wore a tight pair of white shorts with a dark gray v-neck t-shirt. Her perfect breasts protruded perfectly from the cloth. He glanced down at her painted toes and her incredibly toned legs. He could see the outline of her bra beneath the tightly clinging shirt, “You have a beautiful family.” he nodded towards the door.

“Yes they can be a pain sometimes though,” she agreed as she took a deep breath and pleaded, “Did you hear anything from the production company?”

Norman smirked, “I got it taken care of.”

Katie stood up on her toes and jumped. Her hands went to her face and thought she would cry, “Thank you!” She fanned her face in exhilaration. She couldn’t help herself as she jumped into Norman as she wrapped her arms around his old body and hugged him, “Thank you Norman! Thank you!” She swallowed as she tried to not notice the hard bulge poking into her crotch. She released him and backed away telling herself to not look down towards his groin.

“It was a lot more complicated than I expected and I should explain some things to you,” as he sat papers down on a small table in their entryway.

“They won’t release the video?” Katie was suddenly worried.

“No they won’t,” Norman explained, “but I had to stipulate to some things.” He opened his laptop and powered it on.

“As long as they won’t release it I don’t care.” Katie spoke quickly.

“I think I should explain to you that if it ever gets released they will assume...” Norman explained.

“It’s never going to be released!” Katie interrupted him

Norman continued talking, “That you released it and will require a large financial settle...”

“I’m not releasing it ever. I’m deleting it.” Katie was thrilled.

Norman grew frustrated by her interruptions, “Mrs Jackson don’t you want to know...”

“I don’t Norman. I don’t want to know anything! I’m just ecstatic that you took care of me.” she beamed.

Norman clenched his jaw and nodded his head, “Okay. I just need you to sign some online papers and then I’ll have you sign the physical copies,” as he motioned to the paperwork on the table. He lifted his laptop to her, “Could you please sign in to your wifi?”

Katie took his laptop and quickly signed into their router as Norman pulled up some online forms. He scrolled down, “Just acknowledge the settlement here and here,” he pointed to the screen, “It says they won’t release the video and neither will you...”

Mrs. Jackson quickly pressed the finish button, “I don’t care. I’m deleting it.” He pulled out a pen and held it out to Katie as he pointed to the lines where Katie signed her name, “I’m so greatful! I’m so relieved that this is over.”

Norman stared at the hard bodied woman. She was just incredible and he felt so lucky to have met her through his friend. “Are you sure you don’t want me to explain the settlement to you? It’s important.”

“No,” Katie smirked, “As long as they aren’t releasing it I don’t care.”

“But...” Norman also pleaded with her before Katie handed his papers to him. He nodded and placed the papers back into his folder. He chuckled, “Could you do me a favor? I need to leave town but I have some important papers for Phil. Could you visit him on Friday and drop this off?” He pulled out a sealed envelope and held it in the air, “Please? It’s really important.

Katie thought for a moment. She had nothing planned and felt she owed her attorney, “Sure. I can do that.”

Norman handed her the envelope, “It’s all arranged. They will take this from you when you check in and they will make sure he gets it. You can’t take anything to him directly during visitation.

Katie took the envelope, “No problem. Thanks again Norman,” as she grabbed the doro handle to let him out.

The old lawyer didn’t move as he reached out and rubbed her back, “It’s good to see you again.”

Katie nodded and her body froze, “My husband should be home soon and my kids are outside,” knowing exactly what was happening.

“I worked really hard on this case Katie,” Norman mumbled, “Showing me a little appreciation would be really nice.”

Her jaw clenched that he would have the audacity to even have her consider something, “My kids are right outside!” Katie sneered.

“Oh come on,” he softly moaned as he pressed up against the hard bodied wife, “Just a little kiss?”

Katie turned and puckered her lips and pressed them against her lawyers. She pulled back with a small smack that echoed in the air, “Good?”

Norman grinned, “Not there!” He moved his hands onto her hips and under her t-shirt.

“Stop it,” Katie whispered as Norman slipped his hand inside her shirt, cupping her luscious tit through her sheer, lace bra. “Please Norman, this isn’t right.”

“This? This isn’t right?” Norman coughed, “This?” He pressed his fingers deeper into the lusty woman’s incredible tit. “Come on Mrs. Jackson! I did you a really big favor so I think you owe me a big favor as well.”

She pulled his hand off her breast, “I think I did enough in your office! And I’ll take your file to Phil.”

Norman gritted his teeth, “Enough? I think you’ve done plenty besides take care of me!”

“What’s that mean?” Katie stammered, “You need to go!”

“Fine,” Norman grabbed the paperwork, “It doesn’t mean I have to file this with the courts.”

“Seriously?” as she grabbed his arm, “You are really going to do this?”

“I just want a little appreciation!” the old lawyer hissed.

“Please, Norman, I’m begging you,” Katie said, her voice so soft it was barely audible. “My children are right outside the door! My husband? This isn’t like you!”

Norman replied. “I had to put in extra work on this case so you owe me something nice! It’s the least you can do!”

Katie didn’t know what to say when Norman dropped his bag to the floor. He reached down and unzipped his fly and slipped his hard prick through the opening. It hovered in midair as he reached up and felt her up again. Katie sighed loudly as she felt his hand on her breast.

Norman’s prick throbbed and pulsed up and down with each of his heart beats, “Come on Mrs. Jackson! You owe me something,” he moaned.

Katie felt the last of her will power slipping away as she looked into his eyes. He moved just a little closer as she felt the head of his cock touching her bare leg.

The married woman sighed loudly as she brought both hands to her lawyer’s cock. Very lightly, she touched it with her fingertips. The heat of his cock warmed her hands as wrapped her fingers around the cock-shaft.

“That’s it,” Norman said.

With trembling fingers, he began lifting her t-shirt, wanting to expose her exquisite, hard-nippled tits.

Katie didn’t try to stop him as he lifted her shirt.

She began stroking Norman’s prick, running both hands up and down over its entire length. Holding his cock-head in her palm, the lusty brunette squeezed it firmly.

Norman tried to calm herself, but that was impossible. As he pulled her t-shirt over her head he stared at her perfectly framed tits in her bra as his cock leaped in her hands. Those creamy tits, still encased in the white lace bra, made his mouth water. He hungered to open his lips and suck passionately on her nipples.

Katie worked her hands back and forth and was stunned at the incredible hardness of the old man’s cock. She squeezed the cock firmly.

“Ohhhhh!” Norman sighed as Katie’s hands worked a little faster on his cock. The burning sensation in his balls warned him that he wouldn’t be able to take much of Katie’s hand-job before he gushed out his slick wad of cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.