Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 48: Katie’s Husband’s Homecoming

True Sex Story: Chapter 48: Katie’s Husband’s Homecoming - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie Jackson breathed heavily as she sat on her bed and stared at her phone in her trembling hands. Two weeks had gone by since she met with Norman in his office but she hadn’t heard anything from him which caused her stomach to heave. Her children were downstairs playing as she walked over and closed her bedroom door and dialed his number. She nervously sat down on the edge of the bed and after a few rings it went to voicemail again like it had done for the past week. Katie closed her eyes and sighed. Her voice was riddled with emotion as she spoke, “Hi Norman. It’s Katie. If you could give me a call when you have a second I was just hoping to hear something from you by now.”

She ended the call and fell back onto her bed as she breathed heavily. The sweat still beaded on her forehead after her intense afternoon workout. Katie stared at the ceiling but then turned her head and stared at her and Fred’s wedding picture that hung on the wall. Doubt crept into her mind that Norman wouldn’t have any luck with the production company and she would be forced to tell her husband everything.

She couldn’t fathom telling him what she had done with pornstar Rodney Moore. Would he ultimately find out about everything that she had done? Phil and Norman? Tommy and his friends? The homeless man? Just reminding herself of the few men she had been with outside of her marriage caused her stomach to turn even more. She had been unfaithful and unable to control her libido and knew telling Fred would be a disaster as he would divorce her and she would be alone. She was ashamed of herself but knew she couldn’t control what was happening inside her body.

Katie glanced again at her phone as she hadn’t heard from her husband in a few days. She tried using the application “Find My iPhone” to see where he was in the world but it didn’t seem as though he was connected to the service. He said he would be home in a month when they had spoken earlier in the week but she knew it wouldn’t be soon enough.

The sexy wife stared at the picture of him as she swiped through pictures on her phone. He was so sexy. So caring. She loved him more than ever but she knew her actions didn’t show that. Even now, more than ever, she craved something. It seemed that everytime she would get stressed and filled with anxiety she would feel the need for sex. It was a pacifier to keep her calm, especially having a cock in her mouth.

Mrs. Jackson thought back to the time when she was a manager at the Bank of America prior to her obsession for cock and cum. She would become so agitated and filled with stress at her job and never had an outlet. She would be dismissive with her family and looking back was surprised that her husband didn’t leave her when she had shut him out of her life while dealing with a stressful project at work.

Her body was tormented with anxiety as she glanced at her dresser drawer as she listened to her children downstairs. Even now while anxious and depressed she knew that bringing herself to an incredible climax would make her feel better. She reached over and opened the drawer and pulled out the realistic cock dildo. She wrapped her fingers around it and wished it was her husband’s hard prick. She moved it towards her mouth as she closed her eyes and she kissed the tip gently as a buzz filled her loins. “Mmmmmmmmm,” she moaned as she moved it past her lips and into her wet hot mouth. She fondly remembered the first time she took his prick into her mouth. How it made her feel. How it made him feel. Her body got more aroused the more she thought about it. But unfortunately the thoughts didn’t stop with her husband as visions of Phil and then Tommy’s young cock. Finally she focused on the many cocks at the gloryhole in Wichita.

Her shorts clung tightly to her hips as she felt her breasts swell beneath her t-shirt. Her mouth salivated around the fake cock. She licked and kissed the replica as one hand massaged her breast before moving towards her shorts. She pushed the cock deeper until she gagged, “Acckkk!” Her eyes watered as she blinked them. Her body craved to be used by anyone right now. To have someone face fuck her and not care if they gagged her or not. She wanted their hands wrapped around her head as they fucked her mouth without carrying about anything. She forced the prick back into her mouth and into her throat as she gagged again. She felt her moist pussy as one hand began to brush her engorged clit over her shorts.

Loud screams from her children echoed downstairs and she shot up in bed, “Goddamnit!” The screams continued as she frantically returned the dildo to the drawer and slammed it shut. She quickly ran downstairs expecting to see one of them bleeding on the floor only to discover her children with their arms wrapped around her husband.

“Fred!?” Katie exclaimed as she ran towards him and leapt into his waiting arms.

“Surprise!” Fred yelled as he held his wife’s hard body against his. He barely finished speaking when Katie pressed her lips against his.

Katie couldn’t stop holding him, “You should have called! I was worried about you!” she softly spoke.

Fred nodded, “Miss me?”

“More than ever!” Katie confessed as she kissed him again and again.

Fred looked at his sexy wife. Her reddish brown hair pulled up into a bun on top of her head with tight workout shorts barely covering her tight ass with a sweat stained white tee-shirt. Even after working out she looked stunning. He was glad to finally be home so they could build their business and have their lives return to normal.

As much as the kids were happy to see their dad; they quickly went back to their electronic devices as Katie looked at his bags in the entryway. “I can’t believe you kept this from me that you were coming home!”

“What?” Fred asked as he couldn’t stop staring at his television star wife.

“That you were coming home!” Katie spun and walked towards his luggage, “I would have at least cleaned myself up a bit!”

“I think you look incredible!” as he walked behind her and grabbed two suitcases, “Anything new about Dancing with the Stars? Have they announced it yet? What about your partner?” When she told him that she was asked to do the popular television show he immediately thought to which male partner she would be paired with. He could only imagine him grabbing his wife on television like he dreamed about.

“Not yet. They were going to announce the cast in the People magazine which should be out soon.” A small part of her soul kept repeating in her mind to tell Fred the truth about what she had done but then she prayed that Norman would fix everything. “I think they were going to let us know about our pairings before they released the magazine.” She looked up at her husband and saw the lust in his eyes.

The sexy wife’s body was on fire and now that her husband was home she knew exactly what she wanted. She turned and walked out into the living room. Her two children’s noses pressed into their iPad’s with the television softly playing, “I’m going to help dad unpack quickly and then you need to help clean the house okay?”

They both nodded as Katie quickly grabbed Fred’s two duffle bags and followed him up the steps towards their bedroom. Her bedroom that she has been without her husband for months and knew she was going to make up for lost time over the next week.

Katie felt his eyes burning into her body as he looked back at him. Again the nerves crept into her body reminding her that she should tell him what she had done before something was released onto the internet. She knew it was the guilt filling her mind. However once she dropped the bags to the floor something else took control of her. She spun on her bare feet and grabbed the waistband of his slacks and pulled him into their master bathroom and quickly shut the door behind them.

“You really did mis...” before he could finish Katie pushed her mouth against his. Her tongue shot into his mouth as they deep kissed each other. Katie’s hand immediately wrestled with his belt and quickly had it undone.

She kissed his lips gently and whispered, “I’ve missed you so much,” as she dropped to the floor. She shifted her knees as she knelt in front of her husband as her hazel eyes fixated on his quickly grown crotch.

Fred gasped, “I’ve wanted your mouth so bad!” He reclined back on the bathroom counter as his kneeling wife unbuttoned his slacks.

She glanced up at her husband’s face as she felt an increased urge to please him as if she was trying to make up for her indiscretions. She would do whatever he wanted to make him happy.

Without hesitation she undid his pants. She knelt before him with her head reeling as she pulled the zipper down. Both of them were breathing heavily as their pants filled their bathroom air. She felt her husband’s body shaking and knew how excited he was. Katie knew her body was excited as she grabbed the sides of his waistband including his boxer briefs and slid them down to the floor.

Katie was barely breathing when she finally looked at his crotch. Emerging from the soft bed of curly dark brown hair was his hard pink flesh jutting out from his crotch.

She wrapped her fingers around his hard meat as she brought her freckled face closer and closer to its target. She was inches away and knew Fred could feel her hot breath as he stared down at her.

She pulled his cockslightly to the side as she made contact with her nose in the crease of his leg. The outer edge of his thick curly pubic hair now tickled the right side of her face. The smell of his warm crotch was intoxicating. In fact as a constant reminder of exactly where she was as it pushed her excitement to a higher level. Katie pushed her lips to his skin and mouthed the hair that met them. She continued to open and close her lips and nibbled her way to the base of his cock. She worked her way down and it to his balls. The soft skin brushed her chin and his long hair teased her. She slid her lips to the bottom of his sack and moved her hand up, pushing his meat upward into his abdomen. She rubbed it between the flat of her hand and his belly. This left his balls hanging free for her exploring mouth. Very gently and very softly she opened her lips wider and engulfed them, “Mmmmmmmmmm!” she moaned around them.

Katie gently sucked as she felt movement when the skin in her mouth tightened as his balls involuntarily contracted.

Fred gasped, “Fuckkkkkkkk yessssss!” as one hand reached out and put it on the top of his wife’s brown hair. He massaged her scalp with his fingertips as his cock pulsed in her hand.

She continued to cover his balls with the heat of her mouth. In her hand she felt the blood coursing through his shaft as his skin became tighter and its length increasing.

Her hand felt hot around the ridges of his engorged head. Her fingers pulled back from his head down his shaft as the friction eased under her fingertips. Her rub was slightly lubricated by a drop of clear slick fluid that he could not hold back from rolling out of his swollen tip.

The sexy wife stared up into her husband’s face as he looked down at her. Katie wrapped them around his rock hard shaft and grasped it firmly. Slowly she pumped and squeezed as she forced blood up into his now purple head. The amount of cock heat she felt on her face excited her.

Her hand continued a few short strokes as Katie slid her open lips up the bottom of his shaft. She shifted her hand to cradle the base. Fred’s cock throbbed in the open air anxiously waiting for her wet mouth. She slowly worked her way up the underside of his pole along the pulsing ridge, formed by his main vein, that led the way to her destination. She felt every beat of his heart in the ridge between her lips and she knew he could feel her mouth getting closer. She couldn’t help but smile as her husband’s body twitched in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.