Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 34: Katie is America’s Sweetheart

True Sex Story: Chapter 34: Katie is America’s Sweetheart - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson turned down her street after another long day of appearances. Her life had been thrusted into the public spotlight since winning the beauty pageant. She had been interviewed by a host of national news networks and was dubbed ‘America’s Sweetheart’ by Ryan Seacrest during her appearance on the morning variety show ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan’. Her answers during the finale of the pageant resonated across America as the sexy beauty queen was bluntly honest about how everyone needed to treat each other with respect and love. She spoke passionately about her causes to make her community better such as Mothers against Drunk Driving and the homeless crisis that plagued the nation.

Much to her chagrin the name has stuck and she has developed a cult like following on her social media accounts as everyone was asking her for parental and marriage advice. She was happy to respond but felt as though she was living a double life. On one side she was the perfect mother and wife who cared about her community and strove to make it better. On the opposite side, she was a slut wife whose mouth was used at a gloryhole, fucked her obese neighbor and the wife who couldn’t get enough cock from her husband.

It had been a month since they returned from Mexico and their sex life had been incredible. Her husband couldn’t keep his hands off of her and he was instantly turned on anytime she was on television and would always comment how sexy she looked. They fucked each other like a couple of teenagers and would sneak in a quickie if given a minute. Katie couldn’t remember the time she wasn’t interested in sex and was only focused on her work and knew discovering her husband’s collection of blowjob videos changed her life.

Even with all of her appearances; it didn’t stop her libido. She was constantly horny and even after a long day couldn’t wait to get home and get fucked by her husband. The sexy beauty queen found herself becoming aroused by the many men coming up and request pictures with her as they wrapped their arms around her tight body and pulled her close to them. She was warned about the many men who would flirt nonstop with her by the previous Mrs. America but Katie found it a bit exciting.

As she drove closer to her home; Katie’s stomach dropped. She stared at the “For Sale” sign in Phil’s front yard. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect that Phil would be charged with insurance fraud much less plead guilty to the charge without fighting it. She surmised that they charged him because he refused to talk about the accident and the whereabouts of money to the state’s investigators. When she was interviewed by the department she explained, as her and Phil had discussed, that she had paid for her damages out of pocket which wasn’t a complete lie she kept telling herself.

His crime wasn’t even mentioned on the news and she had heard from the neighbors that Phil didn’t blink an eye when he was sentenced to two years in jail. The courts added on a hefty fine which required Phil to sell his house and belongings. She prayed that it would never be revealed what she had done and that she received a portion of his settlement. Although she felt she had earned the pay for what she had done that weekend.

Katie pulled into their driveway and parked. She was excited for the evening as her children were at a sleep over and Fred and she could be as loud or as crazy as they wanted. She loved nights like this and knew it would be their last as he would be leaving for London soon. She salivated at just the thought of taking her husband’s hard prick into her mouth and tasting his salty cum across her face or in her mouth. As she entered her lovely home she saw her husband on the couch with his laptop replaying the video of her being interviewed on the Kelly and Ryan show.

Fred couldn’t stop watching it. He saw the lust in Ryan Seacrest’s eyes as he flirted with Katie during their interview. His cock ached in his slacks as he knew the famous star was undressing his wife in his mind. He imagined the celebrity fucking his sexy wife.

Katie smirked as Fred reversed the video as he watched Ryan as he looked at his wife up and down as she walked towards the stage, “Again Fred?” He smiled as he pressed play and watched their playful banter on camera which caused Fred’s cock to stir in his pants as Ryan was asking about her wifely duties. He swore Katie blushed a bit and imagined her being truthful with them and confessing her love of sucking cock and her taste for cum on national television.

She shook her head in disbelief at her husband, “Everything go okay tonight?”

Fred looked over, “No problems. I fed the kids and they got picked up a few hours ago. They said pick them up before noon tomorrow.” Katie listened as she poured herself a glass of wine.

She walked into the living room as Fred watched every step. She looked incredible with a baby blue button down blouse and a tight grey and black striped skirt that went to mid-thigh level. Her heels clicked loudly on the floor. Her legs looked incredible as she had strapless nylons on that went to her thighs. She sat down next to her husband on the couch, leaned over and kissed his cheek leaving a trace of dark red lipstick, “Are you imagining things again?”

He grinned, “I’m not imagining things! You know Ryan was undressing with his eyes! He couldn’t stop staring at you!”

Katie elbowed him in the stomach, “You’re imagining things. I told you he was very professional!” She hadn’t noticed when she taped the episode but Fred had showed her so many times that she started to believe that he looked like he was excited when she walked onto the set.

“What do you want to do tonight?” Katie asked with a tint of playfulness in her voice, “It may be our only night alone for a while.” She reached out and ran her fingers through his hair.

Fred paused the video at the exact moment that Seacrest eyes widened as his wife rounded the corner, “Did they have dinner for you at the appearance? I suppose we could go out.”

“They ordered in Chinese,” she nestled next to him, “Are you hungry?”

“No I ate what the kids didn’t want,” as he took a sip of his drink, “We could still go out,” as his eyebrow raised, “You know? Out?” He said with a sly grin.

“You pervert!” Katie pulled her hand away from his head. She knew exactly what he was referring to, “Seriously? After being on the news and being labeled this silly ‘America’s Sweetheart’ you want to go to there?”

“Well...” Fred shrugged, “You are America’s Sweetheart! You should give America what they want”

“I hate that made up name. It’s just ridiculous!” as she shook her head, “And what should I give them?”

He took another sip from his whiskey and then one more, “Something to jerk off to I guess.”

Katie shook her head again in disbelief, “What are you going to do without me?” as she reached out and rubbed her husband’s knee.

“I don’t know. Probably jerk off a lot!” he laughed. “I understand about the Strand but I did win the bet in Mexico! So don’t you have to do what I ask?”

The sexy mother sipped her wine, “I said within reason! That’s not reasonable and you know that Fred Jackson!”

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed deeply.

“I know that night really excited you but I think we could still have fun at home,” she softly spoke. “Are you mad?”

“I’m not mad,” he squinted, “Disappointed.”

“Awwwwwww,” she sarcastically mocked him. She rubbed his knee a bit harder, “What can I can do to make it up to you?”

Fred stared as the wild thoughts quickly filled his mind. He looked at their laptop, “I don’t know. Do you have any suggestions?”

“We can read a hot story together online,” Katie suggested, “That was fun the last time we did that.”

“You going to chat again with some random lucky guy?” Fred pulled his laptop to him.

“Did you enjoy that?” Katie sweetly asked as she rubbed his knee a bit harder.

He nodded, “Yeah it was kind of hot,” Fred still couldn’t quite believe that she had chatted to someone online while she watched him jerk off.

“What’s this site?” as Katie pointed to an open tab.

Fred laughed, “Storiesonline. I had looked for a sex story earlier.” He didn’t want to tell his wife he was specifically looking for a story about Ryan Seacrest fucking a guest on his show but there wasn’t anything that was worth reading. “They do have a good chat feature though. They have different rooms on topics, ‘On your knees to suck cock’.” He grinned, “That sounds like a topic for you.”

The sexy woman sipped her wine, “Maybe,” as she winked at her husband.

“So you up to play?” Fred’s eyebrow raised as he stared at his hard bodied wife.

She smirked, “I guess that would be a reasonable request.”

He navigated to a room titled ‘women who like to watch men’. “This one looks interesting,” Fred spoke with a bit of excitement in his voice.

“I don’t know...” Katie scooted closer to her husband who ignored her comment and clicked on the room as a new tab opened.

Immediately they were inundated with ‘Hey want to watch me?’ ‘Find anyone interesting?’ ‘Join me on hangouts.’

His cock ached to be released and envisioned his beautiful wife on video for some lucky stranger. He tried his luck and asked, “Would you ever go on cam?”

“For you? Absolutely,” Her face blushed, “For someone else? No of course not.” She hoped her loving husband never finds out what she had done behind his back when she went online with Toby.

“I bet they would all jerk off while watching your body! I know I would!” Fred spoke has his cock made a small tent in his groin as it struggled to be free from his slacks.

“I don’t think I’d want more headlines,” as she reminded her horny husband that she was just on national TV, “America’s Sweetheart in the nude,” as she made air quotes with her fingers.

“We could position the camera so it’s just your body. Only the bottom of your chin could be seen. Nobody would have a clue.” Fred quickly explained.

Another message popped up, “Watching anyone yet?”

“Are you going to respond?” Fred asked as he pointed towards the screen.

“Why do you want me to do this?” Katie asked as she tried to understand her husband.

“I don’t know,” Fred shrugged, “I guess it’s such a turn on knowing that you have that effect on other guys! Maybe it’s the feeling that I have you and they want you but they can’t have you. I don’t know. I just think it’s hot that guys get excited when they see you.” Fred explained. “Add in the fact that you’ve only been with me,” he confessed as he moved his hand down and placed it on hers as she rubbed his cock over his slacks. They rubbed his cock together as more messages continued to pop up on the screen. For a fleeting second Fred thought about confessing his fantasies of his wife taking another cock into her mouth but didn’t know how she would respond.

Katie felt like she was struck in the stomach hearing her husband’s words. She immediately felt horrible about what she had done behind his back. She moved his hand over to her skirt and pushed it up as she repositioned herself on the couch and opened her legs slightly. His hand darted between her legs as her own returned to his hard cock. Katie moved her hand away as she allowed Fred to play with her moist pussy.

He moved her lace panties out of the way and slowly rubbed his finger up and down along the folds of her wet pussy. He slowly dipped one finger into her and pulled back out. She was already getting wet and inserted two fingers into her. Her body reacted as she moaned softly next to him as his fingers around inside of her soaking wet pussy.

“Ooooohhhhh,” escaped Katie’s pressed lips, “You really turn me on.”

Katie read another message aloud, “Just watch me cum. Almost there.” The message contained a link to a website called appeared-in.

Fred kissed his wife’s neck as he whispered, “Click it. Please?”

Katie’s heart beat rapidly as she clicked the link and suddenly a pop up asked if they wanted to activate their camera or microphone. She clicked ‘No’ to both. She felt her husband’s body deflate from clicking the ‘No’ button. A naked older man appear on the screen. He must have been in his 60’s with silver chest hair with his hard cock that was clean shaven. The older exhibitionist stroked his cock as he spoke into his microphone, “Thank you for watching.”

They both watched as he moved closer to his camera as he jerked his cock. His moaning echoed in their speakers. Fred and Katie watched him as he started to move his hand faster. Katie was unable to avert her eyes from the screen as cum suddenly erupted from the tip of his cock followed by another spurt, then another as the man’s spunk covering his belly when he’d finished cumming.

Fred continued finger fucking his wife as she stared at the screen. Her hand had stopped rubbing her husband’s cock as she moaned softly, “Ooooohhhhhhh! Oooohhhhhhhhh!” Even though the online friend couldn’t see or hear them; watching his wife’s reactions to the guy stroking for her excited him.

Katie’s breaths became heavy as the stranger shook his cock at the camera. “Mmmmmmmmmmm!” she moaned as she moved her pelvis with her husband’s fingers. She knew watching another man cum while Fred played with her pussy turned her on even more.

“Did you like that?” Fred asked.

Katie smiled at her husband as she moved her hips with his hand, “It was okay. It’s hotter when I watch you do that!”

Fred continued to finger Katie’s pussy as he reached over and closed the screen. The Storiesonline window reopened and many messages remained unanswered.

Fred pulled his fingers from Katie’s pussy as he pulled them up to his mouth. He stared into his wife’s eyes as he slowly put them in his mouth and tasted his wife’s juices. He grinned and pulled them from his mouth, “You taste so good!”

“God you turn me on!” Katie spoke as she pulled his head to hers and kissed him passionately. They both snuggled together on the couch as they looked back at the screen.

Another pop-up appeared, “Hi I’m Dave. Do you like to watch?”

Fred smirked, “At least he introduced himself,” as he grabbed his tumbler of whiskey and sipped from it. “Answer him,” he nudged his wife as he moved the laptop to her lap.

She sat her wine down on the table and rolled her eyes, “You are such a pervert!” as her fingers ran across the keyboard, “Hi Dave. I’m Katie. I guess I like to watch my husband.”

“Nice to meet you Katie I’m 52 from Vermont. Married but complicated,” appeared on the screen.

“I’m 38 from the Midwest. Happily married.” she retorted back at her online friend.

“Does he know you are playing online?” Dave asked.

“Yes he does! He’s sitting next to me!” Katie quickly typed.

“Oh fun for you guys! Going to have some fun tonight?” The reply came across the screen.

“I hope so!” she typed as she stared at her husband’s cock as it throbbed next to her.

“Have you watched on cam before?” Dave wrote back to her.

Katie’s heart sank and quickly typed, “Once.” She could only imagine how disappointed Fred would be if knew what she had done behind his back.

“Do you cam?” Dave responded.

“I’m not sure I’m ready for that,” Katie’s heart raced as she looked over at Fred.

He reached out and rubbed her leg up and down, “Would you do it for me?” His voice trembled as he asked her.

“What if he recognized me?” Katie’s body tingled as she sipped her wine.

“He won’t. We won’t show your face.” Fred pleaded.

“I want you to watch me jerk off Katie,” Dave responded, “You don’t have to show me anything but I love a good audience.”

“I don’t know,” she typed.

“That’s okay no pressure!” he typed, “What are you going to do to your husband tonight?”

Katie smiled, “I’m gonna suck his cock!” her fingers typed on the keyboard.

“Do you like doing that?” the words appeared on the screen as Fred’s cock throbbed in his pants.

“I love it.” Katie typed as she turned towards her husband, “I do don’t I?” As she stuck out her tongue as her hand reached for his crotch and rubbed his hard cock that struggled to be free.

“Spit or Swallow?” Dave typed. Fred’s heart jumped in his chest, “You going to tell him what you like?” as he own hand rubbed up Katie’s nylon covered leg to the hem of her skirt and then back down her leg.

“I’ll swallow but I love it when he cums on my face.” she quickly typed as her hand returned to her husband’s rigid cock. She turned and kissed her husband’s cheek leaving another red lipstick mark, “Is that what you wanted me to say?”

He nodded quickly and sipped his whiskey as they both stared at the laptop waiting for a response.

“Wow! Not many women admit to that!” Appeared on the screen, “I cum quite a bit. You should watch me do it. I bet I’d cum a lot if I could see you.”

Katie sighed deeply as she looked over at her husband. His face stared back at her as she laughed and shook her head, “I’m not doing this!”

“I’m sure you would!” she typed.

“What about you just watch me?” Dave typed, “Maybe you could encourage me? Do you voice?”

The sexy woman looked over at Fred and into his pleading eyes, “Would it appease you if I just talked to him?”

“Yes! Are you sure you are okay with it?” He asked. “He probably doesn’t want to hear me.” Fred leaned over and kissed his wife’s lips gently until both their tongues extended as they kissed passionately.

“I’ll do it for you,” she spoke as she shook her head and couldn’t believe that she had agreed to do this in front of her husband.

“Let’s go upstairs,” as he stood up and his slacks had signs of his obvious bulge, “I think we both know how this ends!”

Katie giggled as she grabbed her wine, “It ends with us being as loud as we want!” She smacked her husband in the ass with her free hand as he walked by her carrying his whiskey and laptop.

They both walked into the bedroom and laid down on their bad as Fred lifted the screen. Dave had messaged again, “Are you interested in voice? I’d love to hear you.”

Fred turned the keyboard towards Katie, “What are you going to say?”

Katie’s fingers danced across the keyboard, “I will. Where? Skype?”

She watched the screen intently. A message appeared on the screen, “Google Hangouts?”

“He wants to use hangouts.” Katie read it to Fred.

Fred spun keyboard from his wife and quickly typed, “Just a sec.” He then logged out of his Gmail and within a few minutes had set up a new Google account. He then messaged the anonymous user named ‘DaveVT’ to send an invite.

Soon a message popped up, “Hello! Ready?” was the only message he sent. Katie glanced at her husband who crawled in bed behind her, “Are you?” he whispered. She reclined back into her husband. She took the laptop and typed, ‘Yes’ as she breathed deeply. Soon they had a call via the Hangouts.

They both watched as his camera came online. They heard Dave’s voice across the computer’s speakers but no video, “Can you see me?”

Katie nervously cleared her voice, “No we can’t.”

“Hold on.” The voice came from the speakers as suddenly Dave’s video appeared on the screen with him only wearing boxers. His camera was aimed directly as his groin with only the tops of his thighs and lower stomach visible.

“We can see you now,” Katie softly spoke.

“Good!” Dave took a handful of his covered cock, “Do you like what you see?” He looked to be in good shape and the bulge in his boxers was obvious.

Fred sensed his wife was very hesitant to say anything, “Relax,” he whispered. “You can say whatever you want,” as he positioned himself behind his wife as he put his legs on either side of her. His growing erection pressed against her lower back. He sensed his wife was very nervous but excited at the same time. Her voice had a quiver to it and her body shook slightly.

“Yes I like it,” she softly spoke as Fred slowly started caressing her small tits over her button down blouse. He felt her erect nipples behind her loose clothing.

“What do you like about it?” Dave asked as his hand moved it up and down the length of his prick.

Fred felt her body jerk, “It looks big,” her voice quivered.

“You have such a sexy voice,” Dave spoke, “I’d love to see you.”

For a moment Katie thought about just shutting it off but Fred’s soft touches were sending electricity through her. He leaned forward and kissed her ear as he muted the conversation with a press of on the keyboard, “Just this once. Please? We can aim the camera so it only shows your body.”

“Are you sure?” The sexy wife felt her husband’s throbbing prick between their bodies.

“Please? This is so hot with you watching him. I know he would love to see your body,” Fred pleaded.

“You guys still there?” Dave asked as it looked like he was typing on his keyboard.

Katie’s mind was clouded with lust. She felt her husband’s hard cock between them. She felt the wetness in her crotch. She had done it without him and rationalized that she could do it with him as well. The sexy wife sighed, “Fine. Just this once.”

The sexy wife reached down and unmuted the conversation, “We do,” Katie spoke as her voice trembled, “Do you want us to turn it on?”

Dave’s body relaxed, “Yes please!”

Katie leaned forward and navigated to the settings as the camera came to life. They adjusted the screen so only Katie’s torso and lower legs were visible. Dave’s body twitched as did his cock, “Wow. You have a sexy body Katie!”

“Thank you,” she replied hesitantly. Her body was perfectly framed up to her neck. Fred’s hands were seen coming around behind her lightly stroking her stomach over the top of her blouse.

“Do you guys do this a lot? Play online?” Dave asked his hand returned to his prick.

Katie glanced back at her husband, “No. First time.” She knew it was a lie for her but Fred, as far as she knew, had never done anything like this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.