Nancy's Needs - Cover

Nancy's Needs

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A disillusioned woman finally meets the right guy without realizing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Interracial   .

Nancy gave up on men ... almost. Her first boyfriend-lover was a jock who liked sex rough so she thought that’s the way it always was. It got her off often though. When he got dominating and abusive though, she had to struggle to get free.

Her next romantic attachment was the opposite, gentle and caring. Sex with him was very different. Slow, sensual, tender. She occasionally yearned for the more vigorous stimulation of her ex. But then that relationship went haywire. Her boyfriend decided that he liked other boys too and she couldn’t handle that, even when he offered to share them.

After a few weeks though, her unexercised female parts demanded attention, more than her fingers and dildo could provide. She’d heard of “friends with benefits” which sounded good to her. How to find one though? The internet gave lots of opportunities but scary stories too. Work connections weren’t a good idea either and she didn’t go to church. How could she meet candidates, and then how do you screen/qualify someone to service your crotch without wanting more?

An old adage, “When you stop looking, then you find it” seemed to be working for her. In the apartment laundry room she met up with Dave, a somewhat older man who had lived there longer than she. He was a big guy and always friendly and helpful. She’d never seen him with a woman. Hmmm. As they waited for the washers to finish, she did some recon, “Dave, you have a girlfriend?”

He perked up at that question and smiled, “No. Don’t really want one.”

Hmmm, again. “That deserves some follow up but one point for him,” she thought. Continuing the conversation, “Wouldn’t you like to have someone to just do things with sometimes?”

“Yeah, that would be alright. You got something in mind?”

“He’s not stupid,” she thought, then replied, “I get tired of eating alone all the time. How about we go get some pizza and beer tonight? Dutch treat.”

“Sounds good to me. I didn’t have any plans. What time?”

Nancy replied, “Meet you at the building entrance at seven.” He nodded and put the clothes in the dryer. They visited some more until the laundry was done.

It was a nice and low stress outing, just being themselves. When they got to the building elevator, Nancy said what a good time they had and maybe could do it again. She gave him her phone number and when the door opened at her floor, she gave him a quick hug before exiting.

She’d had few male friends, usually connecting romantically. This new connection was interesting and satisfying in its own way. But he was male and she imaged him as she got herself off under the covers.

Dave had enjoyed it too and they got together two or three times a week as availability happened. They were getting pretty relaxed with each other. Her was about ten years older, divorced a couple of years with no kids, worked from home part of the time, and was well-read.

When a coworker gave Nancy two concert tickets they couldn’t use, she asked Dave if he’d like to go with her. He sprang for dinner and on the way back after the concert Nancy mused, “Back when I had a boyfriend I’d look forward to some time in bed with him after something like this. But I guess it wouldn’t be appropriate for us.”

Dave asked, “Why not? You’re certainly attractive enough and we’ve become good friends, so I trust you.”

Nancy laughed. That was the kind of thing a gal might say. It made her think, though. “Dave, I’m pretty horny so maybe it’s not a bad idea after all. I have the same thoughts you expressed.”

He quickly replied, “It’s that old decision time, ‘Your place or mine?’”

Nancy suggested, “Mine might be cleaner. Come with me.” A nice double-entendre too.

He stayed the night and offered breakfast out. Nancy quipped, “But then we’d have to get dressed. I was hoping for one more time without that extra effort.” She won and they ate it nude. He was reasonably fit and nicely hung.

As they enjoyed the leisurely post-breakfast coupling in the morning light, Dave had something to say, “I was a bit preoccupied last night to go into this, but you need to know I have another FWB. It is a married woman that I get together with once or twice a week during the day. No, she isn’t cheating. Her husband had prostate cancer and can’t get it up so she has his approval to be with me. I will have to let her know about you in return.”

Nancy kissed him, “Such a nice guy. I guess there is plenty for me if last night and now is any indication. I understand and I’ll inform you if I have any other men where you are right now. Speaking of which, there is a position I’d like to try.”

They hadn’t established a coital pattern yet so Dave suggested she text him to see if he was available when her hornies hit. She thought to herself he’d better keep his phone charged! Their romp had made her want more but life has a way of keeping you busy and she didn’t want to come across as a nympho, so she waited a couple of days and replayed their night with her fingers and toys.

The next time they were horizontal she struggled with her curiosity but lost. “Does your other ‘friend’ know about me yet?”

“Yes, she does. I was with her this afternoon. She is happy for me since our get-togethers are so limited.”

The thought that the cock buried in her twat had been in another one only hours earlier set Nancy’s parts a tingling. She blurted, “You feel the same to me!”

“Nothing like a fresh pussy to make even a worn-out pecker feel like new again.”

No more was mentioned about his “other” until Dave’s birthday approached. Nancy asked, “I’d like to make your birthday special. Can we go somewhere to celebrate it?”

He grinned, “I’d like that. My other friend had exactly the same thought.”

Nancy was crestfallen. Her fantasy was preempted. Then an idea floated to the surface, “Could we BOTH go somewhere with you?”

Dave laughed, “That’s a bit scary for a guy my age. Maybe when I was a teenager, but I’m not even confident about that. But how could I turn down the opportunity, if it even really exists?”

Nancy had never had an idea that “far out” before but it sounded more and more interesting the more she thought about it. “OK, Dave, you pick the place and I’m on board.”

His other friend also got tantalized by the idea so the getaway, but not too far for the “away” part (why waste time driving?), was planned. They would meet at Dave’s apartment.

Nancy arrived first and when Dave answered the next knock, was completely startled when a tall, beautiful ebony woman entered. “Hello, I’m Matti. You must be Nancy. Pleased to meet you,” delivered in a lovely British accent. Dave had shared few specifics about his married lover with Nancy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.