Home Improvement: Jill's Story

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1995 by Ann Douglas. All rights reserved.

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Like many wives whose husbands worked with beautiful young women, Jill worried about Tim's relationship with his newest Tool Girl. She was surprised to discover that Tim wasn't the Taylor that made Heidi's motor run

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   .

Jill Taylor savored the absolute quiet in the house as she sat at the dinner table going over her psychology notes for the exam she would be facing Monday morning. Normally on a Saturday afternoon, the Taylor household would be filled with the sounds of her three sons, not to mention the noise of her husband Tim’s latest home improvement project. Under those conditions, studying would’ve been out of the question. So it was with great appreciation that she watched as Tim and his sidekick Al loaded Mark, Randy and Brad into the van and headed off to the woods for a weekend of camping.

The clock chimed one and Jill decided it was time for a break. Making herself a glass of ice tea, she moved over to the couch and stretched out her legs.

“All I need right now, ” Jill thought, “Is someone to massage my feet.”

Almost as in answer, the doorbell rang and Jill put aside her cup of tea as she rose to answer it.

“Good Afternoon, Mrs. Taylor.” The beautiful young woman said as Jill opened the door.

“Heidi!” Jill replied as she saw the young assistant from Tool Time standing in the doorway.

“I’m sorry to bother you on a Saturday afternoon, Mrs. Taylor.” The dark haired girl said with a smile. “But this package came for Tim at the studio. I happened to stop by there because I forgot something yesterday and I saw it in the mail bin. It’s the new powered tape measure he ordered and since he’s been talking about it all week, I thought I’d drop it off on my way home.”

“Why that’s awfully nice of you, Heidi.” Jill said as she took the small package. “But I’m afraid Tim took the boys camping for the weekend.”

“Oh well, ” Heidi said. “At least it’ll be waiting for him when he get home.”

“Well as long as you’re here, I was just taking a study break and having an ice tea.” said Jill. “Would you like to join me?”

“Sure.” Heidi said as she stepped inside.

As she walked by, Jill couldn’t help but note how beautiful she was. Aside from a very pretty face, she had a body that just didn’t quit. Her breasts were firm and full, her stomach flat, and her buns small and round. Her long brown hair hung loose across the low cut blouse she wore. The kind men loved because it gave them an ample view of a woman’s breasts.

In the last year or so, Jill had become increasingly aware that she was getting older and gaining weight as well as years. She no longer had the body she once did, not that she ever had a body anything like Heidi’s.

“Lemon?” Jill asked as she poured the tea.

“Yes, please.” Heidi replied as she looked around the living room. “You have a beautiful home, Mrs. Taylor.”

“Why thank you.” Jill responded. “And please call me Jill. Mrs. Taylor sounds so old.”

“Ok, Jill.” Heidi laughed as she took the tall glass.

“Do you enjoy working on Tool Time?” Jill asked, not knowing what else to say.

“Oh yes, ” The younger girl beamed. “It’s a lot of fun, and Tim’s a great boss. I was very lucky to get the job.”

Jill took note of the inflection in Heidi’s voice when she said her husband’s name. The previous Tool Time girl had been fired after she came on to Tim one night when he was working late. Tim had laughed the incident off, but Jill had been shaken by it. She no longer thought of herself as sexy or even pretty. Tim didn’t help matters any with all his jokes about her weight and how he’d soon have to build an addition onto the house so he’d have room to move around. Even their lovemaking had become pretty routine and dull. That was one of the reasons she had decided to go back to school, to recapture the self image she had once had.

“Oh, your studying psychology.” Heidi noted as she saw the books spread out on the dinner table. “I minored in that when I was in college.”

“You minored in psychology.” Jill repeated, when she was really thinking, “You went to college?”

“Well I majored in business administration, and psychology seemed a good minor to go along with it.” Heidi continued as she flipped through the open textbook.

“You have a degree in business and you’re working on Tool Time?” Jill asked in disbelief.

“Well it’s not my great ambition, but it pays the bills. It’s not that easy finding a good position in today’s job market. So for now, if they want to pay me good money to smile and look nice standing next to the tools, well I’m not going to turn them down. Look how well Vanna White did just turning letters.”

“I guess so, ” replied Jill. “Beauty and brains, ” She thought. “I should hate this girl but I don’t, I envy her”

“In fact, I was amazed that the girl before me even quit.” Heidi added.

“Well she really didn’t quit.” Jill said without thinking. “She made a grab for Tim one night and she was asked to leave.”

No sooner had she said it then Jill was sorry she had. Was she that afraid that Heidi would also make a play for Tim. And if she did take him away, that Jill couldn’t find anyone else who would want her.

“That must’ve been terrible.” Heidi said.

Jill just nodded.

“Well I can assure you that you don’t have to worry about that happening between me and Tim.” Heidi said.

“Really.” Jill replied unconvincingly as all her fears suddenly rolled out. “I can just ignore the fact that you’re twice as beautiful as the girl you replaced. That you are already going out of your way to do little things for my husband. That he spends the day with you walking around in cut off shorts and a low tank top and then comes home to me. That he doesn’t even look at me in desire anymore. His hot rod gets more attention.”

If Jill had regretted her first comments, these were even worse. They had all just come blurting out. She felt like a fool.

“You shouldn’t feel that way, you’re a very attractive woman.” Heidi said. “If Tim can’t see that, well than he’s not the man I thought he was. It doesn’t matter if a woman gets a little older or puts on a few more pounds, it doesn’t change who she is.”

“You really don’t have an interest in Tim?” Jill asked.

“Of course not, no interest at all.”

“I wish I could believe that.” Jill answered.

“Listen, I’m going to tell you something I really don’t tell people. Most of them wouldn’t understand, but I’m telling you because I think it’s the only way to convince you of what I’m saying.”

Jill just looked at her perplexed.

“Jill, I don’t have any interest in Tim or any man. I’m a lesbian.” Heidi said.

“A lesbian?” Jill repeated softly.

“That’s right, so you don’t ever have to worry about Tim and me.”

“I never would’ve guessed, I mean you don’t look like one.”

“What does a lesbian look like?” Heidi asked. “Ugly women with crew cuts and logger outfits. Bull dykes who hate men. Most people are so homophobic that all they see are the stereotypes.”

“You’re right, and Tim is one of them.” Jill countered. “And I guess in a way so am I. I guess I expected a lesbian to be just like that.”

“So I assume that you’ll keep my secret.” Heidi asked.

“Oh of course.” Jill replied.

The two women drank the rest of their tea in silence. Jill couldn’t keep her eyes off Heidi. Lesbian, the word brought up a multitude of images in her mind. She remembered all the jokes she had heard growing up. Living on military bases all her life, the image of homosexuals she got was far from positive. Even in college, there were a few girls that people whispered about, but Jill had never really known any of them.

Heidi finished her drink and placed the glass down on the table. She thanked Jill and said she should let Jill get back to her books. She started for the door when Jill spoke.

“Heidi, did you really mean it when you said I was pretty?”

“You mean did I say that as one woman saying it to make another feel good about her appearance, ” the younger woman replied. “Or did I say that as a lesbian who might find you desirable?”

“I guess that’s exactly what I mean.” Jill said, a little embarrassed to hear it put just that honestly.

“Well, I’ll give you an honest answer.” Heidi said as she took a few steps forward until she was only a few feet away from Jill. “As a woman, I find you very attractive. You’re cute, articulate, and have an very good wit. I was never one for empty headed Barbie doll types. If I had the slightest thought that you might’ve been interested, I definitely would’ve made a pass at you. Does that answer your question?”

“Yes, ” Jill laughed, a wide smile on her face. A smile that had been too long absent.

“See, look at that.” Heidi said in response to the smile. “How could anyone not think you were beautiful.”

Jill turned beet red. The idea that another woman would find her beautiful in a sexual way both embarrassed and excited her.

“Well, I’d better go.” Heidi said again.

“Wait, ” Jill exclaimed as she took a step closer. “I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I can’t imagine I’ll ever be in the situation to say it again.”

“What?” Heidi asked in curiosity, this time the wide smile was on her face.

“Whenever I’ve seen a picture of two women who were, well you know... ”

“Lesbians ... dykes ... women in comfortable shoes... ” Heidi quipped.

“Yes, ” Jill continued, now even more embarrassed. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like ... to kiss another woman.”

“Is that all?” Heidi said.

Before Jill could say another word, Heidi stepped closer and moved her lips to Jill’s. The softness of their touch sent a spark of excitement through the older woman. Closing her eyes, she felt the wetness of the younger girl’s tongue press against her lips. She opened her mouth to admit it. Her own tongue reached out to caress it.

While she indulged in the heady sensation of the taboo kiss, Jill reached up and cupped Heidi’s breast as so many boys had once done to her. Braless under the thin blouse, Jill could feel the warm softness and ran her fingers across Heidi’s erect nipples. The erectness told her that Heidi was as excited as she was.

Finally the kiss ended and Heidi took a step back. She had been surprised when Jill had reached for her breast. Surprised, but pleased.

“I hope that was all you expected.” Heidi said.

“Yes it was.” Jill replied breathlessly.

“Well, I guess it’s really time for me to go now.” Heidi repeated.

Jill didn’t reply as the dark haired woman turned and headed for the door. She had gone so far as to open it when Jill finally spoke.

“I’d really like you to stay, Heidi.” She said with firm conviction.

Taking the younger woman’s hand in her own, Jill led Heidi up the stairs to her bedroom. Her heart was racing and her skin felt warm all over. Part of her felt a little guilty about what she was doing, but a larger part of her wanted it to happen. All thoughts of Tim and the boys had been banished from her mind. All she knew at this moment was that she was with someone who felt she was desirable. That it was another woman just filled a secret long buried fantasy.

No sooner had they entered the bedroom when Jill turned and kissed Heidi. This time she was the aggressor. As long as she didn’t stop to think about what she was doing, she wouldn’t have second thoughts. She again reached for Heidi’s large breasts, sliding her hands across them.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.