My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

The five of us were traveling incognito north of the border up in Mountie land in a nice well-equipped RV with lots of extras. My sister and long time sexual partner Princess was constantly smoking weed and she was so horny that I had to give it to her at least two times each day just to keep her out of trouble with the local law enforcement authorities along the way.

Our close companions, Maria, Consuela and Lulu were all hot to trot most of the time and it was a good thing that they were all bisexual because it took a lot of the pressure on me to take care of business with them night after horny night.

We came into this area where a lot of tourists from the states traveled to a Canadian side island for orgies in the wilderness without any fear of interference from the law authorities. Of course, they had a fairly good customs deal going on checking for drugs, but they didn’t care if it was obviously only for personal consumption and not for resale.

My sister told me she was upset because she had gotten a letter from her previous best friend forever Tiffany with her ball busting ass and nice round tits. I had gotten hooked on Tiffany at an early age and she had given me a taste of female goodies to start down the long hard road to perdition that guided my entire adult lifestyle.

Apparently, she had been rejected by the European art set with her ballerina skills and her constant companion was fooling around with a bunch of French whores who sucked his juices like vampires every night leaving her with a shell of a man unable to give her what she needed so desperately in the nocturnal hours.

I thought back to those early years with my sister, Tiffany and myself down at the beach with them both in skimpy bathing suits and me with my speedo jocks. I remembered how Tiffany would accidently turn over next to my sister and let her bare arm rest on my coiled snake underneath making me as hard as a rock and running to the bathhouse to whip it out and jerk it off just to maintain my sanity.

I saw with clarity, my immature posturing with my stretched out body next to the both of them with my face resting passively on Tiffany’s plump bottom wishing I had the nerve to stick my tongue out of my mouth and lick her bare skin right at the edge of her still wet bottoms.

That was the real reason why I first started to lick and kiss my sister’s bush and ass cleft hoping to do the same to Tiffany when she least expected it. Of course, my dalliance with my sister’s feminine assets let to us eventually doing everything imaginable for teen lovers with nothing to lose except their unwanted virginity.

Anyway, Princess looked up at me with a strange look in her eyes.

“Guess what, big brother? Tiffany is coming home for a visit after all these years.”

Secretly, down inside, I knew my sister still harbored a female to female love for Tiffany and I thought that was not needed at this time of turbulence in our lives. She had pretty well licked her rug munching tendencies and all we needed was a reversal of that involved process that had her fixated on dick and not other pretty girls.

I think that was the main reason why she kept me from seeking Tiffany’s sweet honey because she wanted her all to herself for selfish reasons.

I did my best to push the image of Tiffany’s perfect heart shaped ass from my thoughts and turned to Lulu to ease my suffering. Her snatch was straight out of the shower with lots of strawberry skin lotion giving it a fruity tang that tickled my tastebuds on my demanding tongue.

I had her face down in the back bedroom of the RV hoping the other girls would be uninterested in exactly we were up to behind closed doors. Still, I knew my sister would suspect me of deviant desires when it came to these barely eighteen girls and she knew if I had even the slightest hint of success, I would be bouncing my horny dick off Lulu’s freshly washed naked body. She probably guessed I would not hesitate to bury my long saliva dripping tongue into the girl’s pussy because she was top model quality ass that would tempt the free will of a saint.

Just then, Lulu wailed out her verbal distress at being forced to release all her feminine juices right into my invading face between her slender legs. I grabbed a clean towel off the bed and wiped her wetness off my face. The scent and the taste of the strawberry body wash lingered on my tongue and I inhaled her natural female scent as well.

She was totally naked and I was bottomless as I climbed onboard her perfect haunches spanking her lightly just to show her I was still in charge. She submitted to my possessive treatment and sighed with contentment as I rubbed my hardened shaft between her nubile ass cheeks.

I looked with heartfelt desire at her puckered brown eye, but I knew she was unusually tight back there and it would take a lot of foreplay to prepare her for a serious anal impalement.

Quickly, I reached out and pushed two of my middle fingers up into her already wet snatch and she shuddered at my presumptuous act of preparing her tight vagina for proper sex in the afternoon.

I watched her looking down at my friendly weapon invading her private garden and she moved her hips left and right to make certain my shaft touched all those places she needed to be scratched without delay.

Poor Lulu was whining and trembling with intense passion as I slowly entered her with her ankles up on my shoulders like she was a side of beef ready to be destroyed by a skilled butcher with the right tools for the job.

I took up a steady pattern of fucking her in the missionary style watching her studying my cock entering her pussy with constant pressure. I could see the lust in her eyes, and I reached down and twisted her sensitive nipples with my rough fingers. She gasped at the effrontery but I could tell she loved the rough treatment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.