My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I was happy to be on the road again after our exhausting rest and relaxation in our last stop. All of my four female companions were in a good mood which was usually not the case.

We crossed the border without any difficulty because the Canadians were notoriously lax on security on the northern border. The didn’t care who came into their country and who decided to leave it. I knew the return trip would be harder because the American side was a lot stricter ever since the Twin Towers bombing and I worried about Maria with her counterfeit documentation. Her age was a problem because it was the prime age for trafficking female flesh across borders.

My sister Princess was concerned because her ass cheeks were showing signs of rough treatment at the last stop. She would pull down her jeans several times a day to apply the cream prescribed by her skin doctor who gave it to her for free for the perk of humping her on each visit. The poor man was totally obsessed with her and she pussy whipped him with great pleasure.

We stopped at a road motel on the other side of the border that had a huge sign proclaiming “vacancy”.

It might seem strange that we stopped at the convenient motel but if you had spent a great deal of time in a crowded RV with four females you came to appreciate running water for the girls to wash their hair and whatever the hell they did in the bathroom while on the road. We were all familiar with each other’s naked bodies or almost naked bodies but sometimes it is relaxing to have a little more space to spread one’s wings or cocks or pussies for that matter.

The clerk was a young boy with thick eyeglasses on his face. His nametag said “Harold” and he looked like a nerdy Harold with lots of masturbation in his recent past. I saw him eyeing the four girls with lust in his eyes. The impish Lulu leaned over the counter giving him a good peek at her unbridled nipples.

Of course, that pissed Princess off because she hated to be upstaged by any of the other girls before she had a shot at a fresh cock.

She bent low over the soda machine looking for the can that did not emerge after she put in the money. The desk clerk was afforded a great shot of her outlined panties underneath her short skirt and the outline of her heart shaped bottom was so delectable that I also got an immediate erection right there in the lobby.

Maria rubbed her hip on my protruding dick with visible relish and she even patted it down low hoping her indiscretion was out of view of the others. The basically shy girl never failed to attempt to hide her weakness in being attracted to male cocks from the other females around her.

Consuela saw her naughty move and she stepped on Maria’s tiny foot with her high heeled shoes. She had a thing for Maria and her jealousy was ever present even in non-important matters such as harmless flirting or careless sensuality.

The poor room clerk didn’t know which female to focus his eyes on and he finally settled on Princess because a good shot of her ass would outclass any other female in the room.

We got two adjoining rooms with two double beds in each.

Princess and I were in one room with Maria in one of the double beds and the other two girls took the other bedroom using each bed for each of them.

Maria was pouting because she wanted one of us to share her bed with her.

I spooned my sister’s naughty bottom pushing my semi erection between her naked cheeks. I knew she liked that, and I slowly got harder until my dick was soon pushing into the rear end of her vaginal slit to slide smoothly into her lubricated vagina.

At the same time, I reached down with one hand and rubbed her excited clitoris and used the other hand to rub and twist her nipples way up high.

Of course, Princess was soon in an agitate orgasm from all my ministrations and poor Marie was frigging her privates with an air of jealous attitude that put a permanent frown on her pretty face.

My sister came before I did, and I watched Maria contort into a similar orgasm with both hands between her pretty legs. The sight of Maria’s naked bottom jutting up on top of the covers was enough stimulus for me to re-enter my sister’s pretty butt with the rudeness of a jungle animal. I rutted her tightness with sheer ferocity whilst concentrating my gaze on Maria’s lovely naked form stretched out for my perusal.

I suspected that my oversexed sister knew exactly what was driving my desperate shagging and she kept her mouth shut while she enjoyed the pounding that she knew was really intended for Maria’s pretty ass.

Eventually, I drained my rampant cock into my sister’s welcoming bottom, and she purred with soft whispers as I withdrew my dripping dick from her reddened posterior.

Maria was still slapping the mattress with her frustrated pussy shedding tears of resigned rejection staining her pretty face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.