My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

The four of us decided to rent an RV for a road trip.

Lulu and Consuela were overjoyed with the proposal, but my sister was somewhat reticent about leaving the comfort of our happy little home with all its secrets of a Taboo nature.

We found a place called “Campers World USA” and got a large sized Thor with two bathrooms. It was supposed to sleep 8 but I thought that was a bunch of crap because the four of us was sort of the limit unless you wanted to sleep on top of someone else.

It reminded me a little of my long-ago days back in the boy scouts when my dick was always hard as a rock and all I ever thought about was pussy.

In all honesty, I guess I am sort of still the same only I am no longer in the fast lane because of too many speeding tickets.

Finally, my sister Princess came around. She only had one condition which was to include Maria the youngest sister of the maid to our band of adventurers. I knew exactly what the scheming bitch was doing. She was bringing along her favorite carpet muncher so she wouldn’t have to depend on Lulu or Consuela for pussy licking duties when the lights went out.

I had done the just turned 18 teen back when my sister was recovering from her shameful servitude to her master in all things sexual. Her other two sisters were quite attractive, and the girl was pretty but had an air of sadness about her and she was dreadfully shy even when down on her knees sucking a man’s dick.

Lulu was recovering from a broken relationship and Consuela was her usual self and she was so anally obsessed that she even talked to her ass when there was nobody else around.

I agreed to my sister’s terms but first I took Maria into my private bedroom and locked the door so we would not be disturbed. She kept her head down and I saw that her breasts had developed a bit since the last time I had bedded her. The poor girl was so shy that she twisted her hair in her fingers and covered her twat with her other hand like she was worried I was going to jump her without any warning.

In all honesty, I found her attitude to be unusually arousing and I sported a huge erection that made her blush a pretty shade of pink.

“It has been a time since we had some fun together, dear. I am willing to include you on our rooster of travelers, but I must take a second dip into your beautiful bush to reacquaint my dick with your pretty little slit.”

The girl was trembling with some sort of emotion. I assumed it was fear because she had lost her cherry to me that summer day when my mind was jumbled by too much vodka and the odd joint to boost me into outer space.

Still, she knew what I wanted, and she pushed her dress up into her belt in the back and bent over the recliner to present her delightful bottom for my perusal.

I noted the absence of a black bush from her close shaven feminine folds and was happy to see her bald pussy staring back at me with complete transparency. Her tiny brown eye was clenched tightly, and I had thoughts of using it for dessert when I was finished with her cunt and deposited my first load into her vaginal cavity.

Strangely, she was almost as tight as her virginal state in our previous encounter, and my dick appreciated her pristine humping action as she pressed her rump back into my groin for every last inch of my invading shaft.

I stocked the RV with lots of booze and snacks and the girls all stuffed their baggage in the underneath storage bins crammed full of French undies, bikinis, and dresses to wear at parties. Our new mobile home was large but with four females and me, I found that I had pussy all around me on every side. In retrospect, I guess I was like a pig in shit reveling in the close proximity of female flesh to my constantly erect dick.

I wondered why I had never thought of this idea before because it was a way to have all this fresh young pussy around me just waiting for my orders and there was no need to leave our house because there was nowhere better to be.

Even my usually bored sister was caught up in the excitement of the moment and she would prance around inside the RV wearing only her thong and sports bra in case curious truck drivers were peering in our windows. Maria made a point of going bottomless whilst we were driving because she wanted to experience the freedom of nudity on her close to virginal geography.

I noticed that Lulu, Consuela and my sisterly Princess were all enthralled at the close up display of her youthful cunt and ass. In fact, I caught Princess fondling the girl’s ass as she sat in the passenger seat right next to me. Of course, Maria was totally ignoring the fact and pretended to be watching the other cars around us and smiling up at the truck drivers ogling her nudity through the side window.

It was so appealing that I figured out how to drive the RV with one hand and use my other hand to grope Princess’s bottom as she bent to the task of fondling Maria’s naked bottom half. I smiled at my sister’s added padding in her rear end due to too much booze in the late night hours. I kneaded her flesh between her legs and on her generous cheeks bouncing with delight at my touch as we drove down the highway with orgasms straight ahead.

One of my shortcomings in the “Camper’s World” sphere of influence was my lack of knowledge about such things as fuel capacity, spare tire storage, water capacity, heating and cooling elements, waste material removal, trash compactors and other technical details about setting the unit up in a semi-permanent location. I slowly learn these lessons as we traveled along being given advice from old-timers with lots of experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.