My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Shortly after our return from south of the border, my sister and I decided to go to the country and visit a farm to get some “pick it yourself” fruit for our healthy smoothies that we both loved so much.

When we finally arrived at the farm which was down a deserted highway without evidence of a single living human, male or female, we arrived at the entrance to the farm. The sign was somewhat crooked and had a couple of holes in it that I suspected were from a 30-06 rifle rather than some disoriented woodpecker with an itchy beak.

The temperatures for that day were predicted to be the hottest of the year and we dressed accordingly wearing only light shorts and abbreviated tops without benefit of bras or underpants. My Princess looked all free and easy with her nipples swinging visibly left and right with each tempting step in any direction. My dick was quite happy to be unrestrained and I felt it was reasonably hidden providing I did not succumb to any inflationary bout with some random erection that might come my way without any intention.

For that very reason, I did my best to ignore the firm nipples pressing at my sister’s thin top fabric. She was a solid “D” cup female with absolutely no interference from some inspired cosmetic surgery from some horny Doctor with a medical degree.

On the way down the long lane leading to the house and the various barns dotting the landscape, we noticed several donkeys or burros in the grassy fields. Some of them were doing what comes naturally and we slowed down to a complete stop to watch a male taking a female of the same species from behind with what appeared to be a shaft at least two feet in size. The female was totally disinterested and continued to eat the long green grass below her with her chomping lips cramming as much as possible inside her mouth with each bite.

The frenzied male must have hit her golden spot because suddenly she reared her head up and started to bray at the clouds above with a loud screeching sound that sounded a bit like my aunt Polly getting it doggie style from behind.

My sister was notably impressed, and she rubbed her own slit with her naughty fingers telling me that a dick that size would split her in two.

I was not quite certain if she was contemplating attempting a cross-species experiment or was fearful that she might be forced into such a compromising position by some rural gangbangers with evil intent.

Of course, all that speculation caused my cock to peek out from the bottom of my shorts scouting out the surroundings for hook-ups in the immediate terrain.

We arrived at the first barn and saw that they had strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and other produce stacked on several display tables. It was all pre-picked and ready for sale. My sister insisted we do the “pick it yourself” thing to save money. I groaned because the heat was overwhelming, and I was essentially a lazy person when it comes to hard labor.

The pair of young girls behind the counter were obviously country girls. They both had long dark braids and wore tight shorts that let you know right where their camel-toe was located. I saw my sister eyeing both with lust in her green tinted eyes. She was so hot to trot that she even let her hand wander over to rest on the younger one’s boob as she leaned over to read the small print on the list of items to be sold.

I acted all nonchalant, but I was burning with a need to bury my dick in one or both just to test the young girl tightness that seemed so probable.

The young one led my sister back to where the baskets for picking were located and my sister’s pretty head disappeared from my view. I suspected she had fallen to her knees and was licking the young girl’s pussy with enthusiasm as I knew she was fired up with horniness in the hot summer air.

The other girl looked up at me and asked, “Are you guys from the big city?”

I answered her with my hand cupping her sweet ass cheek peeking out from the bottom of her ragged edge shorts. Her behind was damp with sweat, and I wondered if any pussy juice was mixed with that sweat. The immature girl moaned and told me, “Please don’t do that, Mister, my mama doesn’t like us to get too close to the customers.”

We could both hear her sister moaning like she was letting my sister’s tongue getting her good down there where the sun doesn’t shine.

I could hear my sister loud and clear talking her shit to the inexperienced girl just out of sight.

“That’s right, little darling, open up that pussy for mama. I need to taste your honey and that is no lie.”

The black haired beauty across from me smiled up at me and I ran my finger across her lip watching her push out her tongue to lick my fingertip.

That was all the invitation I needed to go behind the counter and stick my hand down inside her shorts to investigate the extent of the dampness in her crack. She giggled and told me, “What are you looking for back there, Mister city boy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.