My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Belatedly, I discovered that my new best friend, Mrs. Hilton’s husband was the primary investor in my corporate sponsor, and she advised me of that fact with a high degree of smug confidence right after I nailed her in the middle of the night on the patio lounge.

I would be lying if I attempted to put forward my lack of concern in this intelligence because I liked my job and the many inspiring perks from the female staff.

She pulled my ear up next to her lips and whispered, “I want your tongue inside me right now, you sweet man, if you do a good job, I will reward you with my juicy ass served up for your pleasure.”

The next half hour was a blur of carnal excess.

I remember her taste and the way she sprayed my face with her stored-up passion. Eventually, she pushed my lips back to her mysterious crack and the hidden brown eye waiting for my devoted attention. It was something I seldom did even with the most attractive of female partners because I felt it was an erosion of my manliness to service the opposite sex with slave-like worship.

Still, after the first few tentative licks of her trembling sphincter, I got down to business and she was soon like putty in my hands begging me not to stop because it felt so “Good”.

We were in the early morning hours after several successful forays into carnal bliss when my silly sister staggered through the front door giggling and telling me with a stupid smile on her beautiful face, “I’m drunk!”

At that time, I was in the midst of spanking Francis on her sensitive nipples whilst sitting on her flat belly with her delicious quivering pubic area all slick with out mutual juices mingled together like a witch’s brew of a sinful love potion and sweet to the taste of my inquisitive tongue whenever we paused for catching our breath.

“Oh dear, did I come at the wrong time, dearest?”

Her question went unanswered because Mrs. Hilton was demanding that I inform her of the identity of this female interloper into our secluded love nest of nocturnal lewdness.

“It is quite all right; it is only my little sister, and she is as silent as a tomb when it comes to spilling the beans.”

Mrs. Hilton calmed down and pushed her demanding nipple back into my focus wanting me to continue her upper body spanking humiliation without delay.

My sister continued to undress so she could be as naked as the remainder of the present company as quickly as possible. I gave up all hope of hiding my incestuous relationship with my younger sister from the powerful woman and hoped that Princess would be able to mollify the older woman with her usual sparkling personality and willing tongue.

When the first light of dawn broke through the partially open blinds, I was sandwiched between their beautiful flanks on both sides. I was still awake exhausted from repeated journeys up both their happy pussies and their glorious rear doors. I could see the evidence of our physical coupling between their lovely legs and allowed my fingers to roam along their tempting curves with lingering desire.

I rose naked from the bed to cross to the door because a low knock drew my attention. It turned out to be a young Hispanic maid inquiring when she should come back to clean the room. I held a towel over my privates but saw her wandering eye drop down to my early morning wood with lust in her shining black eyes. I put my finger over my lips and she got the message immediately. I pulled her into the bathroom and sat her on the counter with her white panty hose staring me in the face with her legs up on my shoulders.

“I have a lot of rooms to clean, mister, Rosita is a good girl, and she must not fool around with the guests.”

Before the words got out of her pretty mouth, I had created a small opening in her pantyhose and shoved my pecker up deep into her feminine folds with such energy that she was overwhelmed with the passion of the moment.

I knew that it was foolish of me to take advantage of the situation but the lust in her pretty eyes was unmistakable, and I was too much of a gentleman to ignore her pretended reluctance to be probed with masculine reality.

“Shh! Little pigeon, my friends are still sleeping, and we don’t want to disturb their rest.”

She used her palm to cover her ruby red lips to muffle the rhythmic whimpers escaping her mouth with her unique sense of passionate desire. I grasped her ass cheeks with my devious hands and cushioned her saddle opening for my heated pounding determined to bring her to swift release.

I had no choice but to flood her cunt with my manly juices and she took all I gave her with a sweet smile of appreciation for my efforts to guide her into a relaxing orgasm.

I whispered in her ear to come back at eleven for a repeat performance and she kissed me full on the lips using her demanding tongue to push inside my mouth searching for assurance of my sincerity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.