My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

It was an early Sunday morning and I lay in the bed with my arms under my head gazing at the nude form of a female sleeping tucked in beside me.

Please don’t waste your time asking me what her name is because I have to confess, I don’t have a single clue.

She was young and comely.

She slept on her side, but I could see her face in the wall mirror on the closet door.

Very nice indeed, but totally unfamiliar.

I wondered if I was suffering under some form of early onset of dementia with loss of memory as the first symptom.

Sure, I had a few drinks but don’t remember getting drunk. As I pondered the past evening, I wondered if I might have fallen victim to a spiked drink at some point given to me by some unknown enemy.

At least the mysterious female was sleeping and breathing normally.

I thought of the variety of films that I had watched with the poor victim waking up next to a naked bloody corpse with no recollection of his actions the night before.

I tentatively reached out an inquisitive finger to poke the strange woman in her beautiful ass to see her reaction.

She stirred a little and even reached back with a hand wearing a huge wedding ring with a sparkling diamond in the center informing me that she was not a prostitute or a working girl but some rich housewife with a desire to have fun like some unattached female with a desperate itch that had to be scratched.

I studied her closed eyes in the mirror and decided she was still in a state of sleep and quickly shifted my focus to her lovely crack and trembling slit deeper down looking so inviting that I felt my shaft begin to rise with the thought of some action for my morning wood.

I remembered taking one of my little blue pills the night before but was unable to recall if I had been able to use my subsequent hardness on the beautiful woman’s lush body.

Just at that moment, my cell phone started to vibrate, and I knew it was my early morning call that I got every weekday morning to keep me from being late for work at the office downtown.

In all honesty, I could barely describe my job as being work because I was supervising a gaggle of young females in clerical jobs to deliver nicely typed documents to our managers and other salespeople to grease the wheels of our production of assorted products for public consumption. I had to recruit them, interview them, and manage their advancement in the organization with paternalistic care. Of course, I had the advantage of securing their unsolicited gratitude for my efforts in the form of sexual perks in a discreet manner behind my locked office door.

In short, I had inherited a harem of hard working females poised to offer me their secret store of feminine goodies on a daily basis with easily dropped panties and encouraging smiles before, during and after our interaction.

The woman beside me did not look familiar as any female at my office and I knew she was a complete stranger to me at that moment. However, she stirred and stretched after hearing my cell phone hum with vibration and she automatically pushed her beautiful ass back into my groin in a move that ensured my pre-cum dripping cock was immediately engaged without hesitation between her lovely cheeks.

“Oh, yes, dear, right there. You are so hard, and mama needs some loving.”

It sounded like she knew where she was and who she was with even if it was a complete mystery to me.

I decided to keep my mouth shut and see where she was willing to go with our coupling adventure.

The woman with her eyes still obviously closed in the mirror on the wall reached back with her diamond studded hand and grasped my dick firmly with a possessive motion that took me by surprise.

A few seconds later she was rubbing my shaft up and down her damp slit with great pleasure and whimpers of pleasure that informed me she was definitely most heterosexual in her sexual preference.

Eventually, she placed my rambunctious dick on her vaginal entrance and opened for me like a rosebud blooming in the morning dew. Slowly, my hardness slipped inside her vaginal channel, and she made little groans and moans of appreciation for each added inch of inserted cock into her internal feminine folds.

The tightness of her frontal entrance was like a young schoolgirl just beginning her explorations into coitus in her formative years before marriage. I knew she had to be in her mid-twenties and that she was married so it was quite strange to be squeezed so tightly inside her secret channel of love.

I had the thought that if she was so tight up front that she must be even tighter in her rear door where sexual sin is multiplied by the knowledge of forbidden love in the sport of buggery from behind between lovely cheeks filled with promise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.