My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I was playing “happy families” with my pair of nubile female companions for almost two years after my sister Princess decided to leave her spouse and move in with me because she was tired of her husband’s wandering eye for anything in skirts.

Those two years were like a never-ending tale of sheer paradise.

My sister was still quite attractive except for the fact she had that MILF look about her that I have to confess put me off a bit because I preferred the wildness of unattached females. I loved to see those swinging boobs and widely spread open ass cheeks of an uninhibited female searching for “Mister Goodbar” in all the wrong places.

Still, her perky boobs and delicious ass brought back memories of my other younger sisters and their many intimate girlfriends in need of proper training in anal and oral pleasuring.

Lena was extremely flexible in every way, but my Amy was so jealous of my sister that she hissed like a disturbed pussy cat whenever she was in the same room with my submissive sister.

Recently, I had gotten into the habit of watching soft porn on the television with one or more of my female partners whilst reading them short passages of erotic literature from my decadent collection. Sometimes, I would stretch my sister across my lap and let her read the lines dripping with sexual innuendo as I spanked her pretty ass with my nasty palms that reddened her pure white skin to a lovely shade of pink.

All three women loved to be spanked and I must admit it complimented their anal desires that swirled to the surface face down and ass up in the nocturnal hours.

The X-rated video on television had an interesting scene of the heroine being spanked not only on her pretty ass but taking the hero’s punishing hands on her generously endowed boobs and her closely shaven pussy. Despite the pain involved in the action, the actress pretended to enjoy the process and I suspected that the hero in question pulled his “punches” somewhat because of directions from the director or some sense of shame at his sinful conduct.

I sat on my sister’s slender flat belly and slapped her breasts left and right with increasing force until she showed me her tears and begged me for respite whilst she recovered her equilibrium and licked her erect nipples to sooth away the pain.

I took the opportunity to flip her over and spear her brown eye with my punishing dick. It slid inside her sphincter like a sharp knife in butter. I sank deeper and deeper until my balls slapped her drenched quim with splashes of female juice and my pre-cum making the sheets wet with our residue of love.

Slowly, I massaged my sister’s neck, and back and lovely ass cheeks until she was purring like a kitten in erotic bliss. My rock-hard dick was totally buried inside her rectal channel and she was in a trance-like state that I recognized to be her plateau that she often reached just before her final release of her feminine juices and orgasmic convulsions with all loss of physical control.

Lena and Amy watched her enviously wanting to share in her pleasure but unwilling to interrupt our cosmic connection in anal love-making.

I saw the unabashedly transparent Lena push her own fingers up into her rosebud to excite her puckered entrance in imitation of our humping horizons of merging flesh coming to swift conclusion.

Amy was licking Lena’s aroused nipples and I could tell she was agitated into heightened passion with each sweeping swish of her pink tongue across Lena’s submissive breasts offered for her oral pleasure.

I knew that the two girls were capable of some dirty female on female in-fighting, but when push came to shove, they certainly knew how to “kiss and make-up” with a vengeance.

My attention was focused now on the threshing Princess who was contorted into odd pretzel like movements with all her extremities as she went into her series of mini-orgasms that she hated to be seen by others. I knew that she was basically a shy girl deep down inside and she hated her weakness in such revealing moments. Once, as a joke, I had filmed her total release and she made me promise to destroy the evidence as quickly as possible.

Of course, I hid the fact that I saved the footage and watched it over and over again managing to whip up some doozies of erections at her abandon.

My sweet Princess was overwhelmed with a sense of lost youth despite the fact that she was only in her mid-twenties. I talked to her like a Dutch uncle, and she admitted to me that she was disgusted with her behavior when she had a few drinks and her ability to dismiss sexual advances from either a male or a female with a nice looking body was at a low ebb and she often gave into her weaker impulses and lowered her panties for a little fun.

She told me that her anal cravings had emerged as her prime favored entrance for pleasure and that she hated to look in the mirror and see her reflection taking it doggie style with her boobs swaying and her tongue flopping out of her mouth like it had a mind of its own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.