The Third Wish - Cover

The Third Wish

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

I had stayed all night at the hospital with Sabrina waiting for news of the old man's condition. He had collapsed at the wedding reception of his stepdaughter Elene. It was touch and go for a while with the medical staff unable to stabilise his condition, then in the early hours of the morning he started to respond.

I was able to leave at about 5:30 AM to head home. Sabrina was staying with the old man.


I arrived home at about 6:00 AM, sneaking into the bedroom so as to not wake Mia.

What I found surprised me. There in my bed were two beautiful women - naked I suspected but at the very least topless. On the left was Mia my wife who was laying on her side, but on the right laying on her back was Kaj.

Kay was the 16 year old sister to Elene, and the minx who had grabbed at my cock and balls during a dance at the reception. She was topless, and her large rounded tits sat proud on her chest with their nice big nipples dominating.

"Fuck they look nice" I thought to myself.

As I walked around the bed, heading towards the bathroom I spied Mia's strap-on cock laying on the floor.

"What has she been up to?" I wondered as I entered the bathroom.

I stripped off and enjoyed a short shower. When I stepped out of the shower, Mia was just entering the bathroom.

"Hey babe" she beamed at me as she headed towards the toilet.

She squatted and sat on it, and after a small pause she started to piss. Mia had changed a lot in the last few months, with her becoming more comfortable with being naked in my presence. This was a new frontier with her now pissing in full view of me.

"Interesting night?" I quipped as I walked over to stand in front of her.

"Yep" was her short reply as she grasped my cock in her soft hand, and directed it to between her lips. She sucked and licked me gently, bobbing her head up and down on my rock-hard cock.

"Fuck ... I love how you suck me ... I love you" I groaned.

I had fallen very much in love with Mia. She was fun ... and very sexually adventurous. I was wondering how to introduce her to Jodie and Gina now that she had acquired a taste for pussy.

She palmed my balls as she sucked with a finger just teasing my asshole.

"I will cum if you keep that up" I warned her.

She gave me a firm suck then she released my cock from her mouth.

"I have another use for this beautiful monster" she whispered then added 'There is a youthful pussy in there that is in need of a good fucking and flooding with your hot cum".

"Kaj?" I questioned her.

"Yes ... my fake cock is a poor substitute for the real thing".

"Oh god ... you fucked her last night?" I exclaimed.

Mia just nodded and smiled at me as she stood up, and led me by the cock into the bedroom.


Together we gently removed the sheet that covered the lower part of Kaj's body. She was naked, with a totally hairless mound. Her legs were parted enough for me to see that her pussy lips were large, fleshy and slightly parted.

Mia climbed on to the bed, and placed herself between Kaj's legs. She gently parted them some more to make way for some pussy licking to occur. I knelt on the bed to the left of Kaj's head, ready to feed my cock to her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.