The Recruiters Story - Cover

The Recruiters Story

by Talented Tongue

Copyright© 2020 by Talented Tongue

Romantic Sex Story: A High School Teen girl loses her virginity to the local U S Army Recruiter the weekend of her 18th birthday at her Mothers request

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   .

It was a great time in my life! I was a young, divorced 32 years old U.S. Army Recruiter stationed in small south Tennessee town.

I had several high schools that I would visit every week and look for young healthy males and females to join the Army.

I dressed in various authorized uniforms and usually gave a talk once a month on the advantages of being a member of the U.S.Army.

One high school in particular had a stunningly beautiful girl just starting her senior year that always came up to me and talked and sometimes flirted a bit. Knowing I could get in BIG trouble on how I presented myself; I played it very casually and never pursued the conversation beyond professional. Lisa Parker was about 5’3” and no more than 110lbs with pretty light brown hair that looked as silky as silk can be. Lisa had an absolutely beautiful face that lit up when she smiled.

He figure was nice as she looked to be about a B cup and and they sat straight up.

She had a nice small, but tight ass that had a great little wiggle as she walked away. I always made it a point to catch her walking away. It was my silent pleasure.

One day when I was at the school Lisa came up to me with a smile and said she had discussed it with her Mother and she wanted to join the Army after she finished High School. We called it the “Delayed Entry Program.” She had already taken the test and did very well. I set up an appointment with her and her Mother for 2 days later in the afternoon at their house to explain fully all the advantages and get her Mother’s permission. She was going to be 18 in 2 weeks, so we really didn’t need a signature.

Her Mother (Joyce) was a bit older version of Lisa except with a bit bigger tits. Probably a C Cup, but just as pointy as Lisa’s

It was a great meeting and everything went well until the medical screening. Lisa had childhood Asthma and her last attack was 2 years ago. I knew that she would not pass the physical at the entrance station. Lisa was very disappointed as was her mother. We talked for a while and then they each gave me a hug and I left. I was disappointed too. It was part of my quota (YES, Recruiters have quotas ... they just give them a different names.)

Monday morning I am in the office having my morning coffee and reading the paper when there is a soft knock on my open door. It was Joyce Parker standing in the doorway.

“Come on in Joyce, have a seat” I motioned to a chair by my desk. “Would you like some coffee?”

“No thank you Sergeant Jerry, but I need about 15 minutes of your time” she said quietly

“You have it! But before you start I double checked with the medical people at the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) and they verified that if her last attack was 3 years ago we could ask for a waiver, but 2 years would not work.”

“I understand Sergeant Jerry. Thank you for checking, but I have something else to discuss.”

“Oh, what can I do for you?” I asked

“As you know Lisa’s Birthday is this Friday. We are having a small family get-together. It’s just her and I, and she has some cousins that are coming. But it’s Saturday I wondered if you were free to celebrate with her. You know she thinks the world of you and I think she has a bit of a crush on you.” She said with a small smile.

I was a bit embarrassed at that and she continued.

“I want her to have something special for her birthday this year ... You!” She immediately continued before I could say anything.

“Lisa and I talk about everything and she has told me she is a virgin. I know she has only has a few dates, but she told me she is ready to lose her virginity. I don’t want her to do this in the back seat of some car with a guy who is only thinking of himself and no thoughts about her. I want it to be a pleasant and somewhat romantic experience. I believe you could give that to her.

And even though you are not romantically involved with her I think you would take care of her for her first time.” You are older and I am guessing you are divorced so you have some experience and know how to treat a woman.”

I was a bit taken back to say the least. “I don’t know what to say? I am honored that you want me for your daughter, but I have never done anything like this before.”

“You don’t have to be involved with her. I’m just asking for Saturday night and if you want Sunday. I want you to make her feel very special for her first time. Remember she will always remember you and this weekend for the rest of her life.”

I took a sip of coffee and thought this might be a lot of fun and Lisa was a nice girl and deserved a great first time.

“Yes, I would be honored to be her first and I promise to make this the best experience for her.”

Joyce all of a sudden had a big sigh and looked like a weight was lifted. “Oh thank you Sergeant Jerry I know you will take very good care of my Lisa. And by the way she has been on birth control pills for 2 years to regulate her period.”

“I will be gone from about 4PM on Saturday until late Sunday night visiting my Sister and her family in Nashville. She will be home by herself without any interruptions. She would like to make you dinner at 6PM on Saturday and I will let you take it from there.

I will be letting her know about our conversation this week, so there are no surprises, but I think it will be a pleasant surprise knowing you will be with her Saturday night.”

At that Joyce got up and shook my hand and said “Thank you again for this I don’t think either of you will be disappointed.”

She then walked out the door with me still a bit flabbergasted. It was then that I noticed I had a huge hard-on. Was it the thought of Lisa or was it Joyce? Probably a little bit of both. I am anxiously anticipating Saturday night.

CHAPTER 2

It’s 5 minutes before 6PM on Saturday evening and I am pulling into her driveway. I have a dozen red roses with one white rose in the middle.

It took me a while, but I found a teddy bear holding a heart that says “You are Special.” I think this is exactly what a teenage girl would like.

I knocked on the door and she immediately answered. WOW ... She was total make up and the cutest black dress. She looked 10 years older. I gave her the flowers and she did a small squeal, I gave her the bear and she gave a bigger squeal and said “OH, I LOVE HIM!!” and gave me a big hug. She put the flowers and the bear on the nearby table and came up to me and put her arms around my shoulders and melted into my body. She reached up and gave me the tenderest kiss ever. I kissed her back a bit harder and started with a little tongue play. She broke it off after about a minute and said “Dinner is almost ready. I think we will have more time for that later.” She took my hand and led me to the dining room with it set by candle light for 2 people. “How do you like your steak?” she asked

“Medium please” I answered and she put it on the broiler.

We had a nice dinner and she made it with a lot of thought. While we had some small talk about her school she never mentioned what was going to happen after the dinner. I helped her clean up and thought it was time I made a move. While she was at the sink I put my arms around her waist and began kissing her neck.

“Mmmmmm” she sighed “That feels so nice” as she tilted her head to give me more access. I continued kissing both sides of her neck and then she slowly turned in my arms and was facing me. I looked into her light brown eyes and then kissed her softly. Gradually our mouths opened and our tongues began doing the familiar dance first in her mouth and then in mine. She was a great kisser for a young girl. She broke off the kiss and with a big smile she said “I have been thinking of this for two days. I know what my Mother asked you and I am excited that you agreed.”

“Where would you like to go? I asked

“My Mother gave me permission to use her room, but I’d like to use my own room. I want to remember this happening in my bed.” Then she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

I expected a teenage girls room, but I think any posters that she had came down recently. It was obvious she spend time making it perfect.

She led me to the queen size bed and gently nudged me to sit down. She put her arms around my neck and began kissing me again. Our kissing began getting harder and with more passion. I reached around and unzipped the back of her dress. She stepped back and it fell to the floor leaving her in her matching lavender bra and panties.

As I looked at her perfect teenage body I thought “I am going to take this slow and enjoy this beautiful body.” I got a very strong whiff of excited pussy and knew her panties must be soaking. I noticed her bra unclasped in the front and I reached and unclasped it. Two perfectly beautiful tits came into view with very hard puffy nipples.

I bent forward and took the left tit in my mouth and sucked gently at first increasing my suck as if I were trying to get some milk out. She titled her head back and gave a big moan as she pushed my head closer to her tits. Oh those soft tits. I went back and forth from left to right enjoying enjoying the pleasure it was giving her ... and me.

Eventually I stopped sucking her tits and stood up and turned her around so she was now sitting on the bed. I took my shirt and pants off in record time. I gently pushed her down to lie down on her bed as I quickly took off my underwear releasing my steel rod. I crawled between her legs and had to separate them a bit for what I was about to do.

I was right. The gusset of her panties were soaking wet and the smell was heavenly. I began kissing and licking her upper thighs staying away from her panty covered pussy.

I was enjoying the smell too much. Then I started pulling a side and licking the crease of her leg on each side. As I went from side to side I gave her pussy a kiss through her panties during the transition. After about 10 minutes of that I reached up and slowly pulled her panties down. She lifted her cute ass and I pulled them off the rest of the way.

Now I am face to pussy with the most beautiful wettest pussy I had ever seen. Completely shaved!

I began licking all around her pussy just outside her lips. She had done some wiggling before, but her impatient wiggling was increasing.

Still, I had my plan and started kissing completely around her pussy and occasionally would blow a puff of air at her clit or give it a very quick tongue lick.

I kept kissing around her pussy as I closed the circle and was now kissing her lips. I suddenly stopped with my lips in the center of her pussy.

I just held it there and her wiggling stopped. I knew she could feel my hot breath on her pussy, but I was not moving.

I got my hands under her ass cheeks so I had complete control. I waited a few seconds then dove my tongue into the wettest, sweetest, honey pot I had ever tasted.

Knowing that no cock (and probably no tongue) had ever been there was additional excitement for me. When I shot my tongue into her she arched her back in an effort to push my face further into her pussy as she had her first orgasm. As much honey as I got out with my tongue her body seemed to make a bunch more. I then heard her “Oh My God” over and over again as she had her orgasm. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and began kissing the sides again so she could come down from her orgasm.

She tried to pull me up on top of her “It’s my turn now” she said with little breaths.

“Not yet” I said as she moaned “ohhhhhhhh.” She was ready for my special talent. I started kissing around her clit, but not touching it.

Soon the squirming began again. The closer I got to her clit the more she squirmed. I thought I should put her out of this misery so I grabbed her clit with my mouth and started flicking my tongue back and forth over it like a punching bag. I could barely hold onto her as she was almost shouting “Oh My God” again. My mouth was closed around her clit, but I felt the gush of girl cream on my chin. She was in the throws of a big orgasm, and the sounds were not any words, just guttural sounds. She started pushing my head away, and I knew the pleasure was now almost painful. I let her clit out of my mouth, but I put my tongue into her pussy and just held it there trying not to move an inch until her orgasm was finished. When her squirming stopped and her breathing got back to almost normal. I gently pulled my tongue out of her pussy and scooted up the bed beside her. She looked into my eyes for a few seconds then gave me the most passionate kiss yet. I worried I had her pussy juice all over my face, but she didn’t seem to mind. She kept on kissing and kissing. With a big sigh she stopped and rolled over on her back with a “WOW!”

“That was the most incredible thing I ever felt.” She breathlessly exclaimed

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Do you want some more?” I asked

“No, not now. I have something I want to do now.” as she slid over on top of me. She gave me a few quick kisses and looked into my eyes as she ever so slowly slid down my body.

I know my cock has hard as a rock. I had jacked off that morning so I would not come so fast, but I have always stayed hard.

She was down having a good look at my cock. she wrapped her soft hand around it and slowly felt the skin pliability as she slowly stroked it. She looked at every one of the 7 inches up close.

Then she licked the “sweet spot” under the head and it jumped. It startled her for a second, but I told her “It always does that.”

I was not shaved, but I had trimmed in case she wanted to suck on it. She slowly took it into her mouth like a lollipop and bobbed her head over the first 2-3 inches. Then she started running her lips up one side and down the other. That was fun for me to watch. She was watching me watch her. She was looking to see if she was doing it right. “Ohhhhh nice...” was my answer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.