Kissy Kat - Cover

Kissy Kat

by Lucky Mann

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: A young lady gets to attached and needs to be crudely dissuaded from her possessiveness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

Kissy Kat was the CB handle if a lovely young lady I dated back in the hay-day of CB radios. We dated frequently, maybe too frequently. She was twenty-years-old, and as cute as they come. She was 5'2" tall and slightly on the plump side. Her extra weight contributed to her having wonderfully oversized set of tits. I loved playing with her tits, and she liked them firmly fondled. She had shoulder-length blonde hair that was silky to the touch and always smelled like flowers.

Kissy was a gentle lover that liked to be screwed slow and easy. That is, until she was about to cum. Then she went wild. While she was cuming, all I had to do was hug her tightly, and hang on for the ride. She did the rest. Riding Kissy while she was cumming was as close to a sexual thrill ride as I've ever been on. I knew what a rodeo rider felt after riding Kissy a few times.

Kissy always made herself available to me. Even when she was having her period, she'd enthusiastically give me a blowjob. It was during one of those times of her month that Kissy showed me how much she liked having her tits fucked.

She had me sit on her upper abdomen and stroke my hard cock between her tits. She then pressed her firm ample tits around my cock as I fucked her chest. As I stroked my cock between her tits, she licked at my cock's head every time it came near her mouth. When I came, Kissy held my cock tightly between her tits and sucked its head like the top of a straw until she had swallowed all the cum I could give her.

Many nights, she'd call when she got off work at midnight, and asked if she could come over. She worked at a nationally known electronics factory on the far side of the city where we lived. It took her nearly an hour to drive to my place from work.

Her job kept her on her feet most of the evening. So, Kissy's legs and back were frequently sore and/or cramped. She loved my long, slow, massages and I enjoyed giving them to her. She especially like getting her legs and feet rubbed as I worked out the kinks in her cramped legs.

I was very tired when Kissy called one night. I told her I was going to bed, but she could still come over, if she liked. I told her to let herself in, help herself to something to drink, get naked, and climb in bed with me.

About 1:15 AM, I stirred to the sound of her opening my door. Without moving, I watched her slowly strip. The light of a full moon streaming through a nearby window gave her an erotic glow. She was a lovely creature in the soft glow of the moonlight. Her young sizable tits showed little sign of sagging. Her belly and ass had enough fat to make her soft and nicely rounded.

When she finished undressing, Kissy quietly got in bed, put her head on my shoulder, and snuggled up to me. When I didn't reach out to her, she reached down, and stroked my dick until it was almost fully erect. She then went down and sucked me to a full hard-on. During her oral work, I started rubbing her back and shoulders.

"Lay still, and let me do the work tonight." Kissy softly told me. She then turned, straddled my waist, and lowered her pussy down on my dick. Slowly, she repeatedly raised and lowered her body impaling herself on my hard cock. As she picked up the pace, I reached up and fondled her tits. Then, she surprised me. Instead of humping wildly as we both began to cum, she shoved her pussy down tightly on my cock, and sort of quivered for about thirty seconds.

Now, that was something different. It was almost like she had a built-in vibrator in her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.