The Girls of Saint Dominick's - Cover

The Girls of Saint Dominick's

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A private girl's school for the upper class young ladies that has many secrets behind closed doors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Humiliation   Spanking   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

Sister Agnes took charge of altar boy Bobby’s duties and would often send him to mollify some weeping girl with a bad case of needing to be laid quickly without any discussion about the right or wrong of it. She called it her “slam, bam, thank you ma’am” remedy for virginal blues.

Bobby never questioned Sister Agnes’s motives in such tasks he only needed the name and the room number and would lock the door so they would not be disturbed before finishing the dirty business like soldiers assigned a duty they knew they had to do without questioning the order. Besides, in all honesty both of the participants knew it was for the best and they both figured if they had to do it they might as well enjoy it at the same time.

The sex-obsessed nun knew she could count on Bobby because she could throw the book at him for his previous transgressions against the female students that would rather confess their guilt to the nun rather than the young priest that took their confessions and to whom they couldn’t possibly admit that they were not a true virgin like they professed to be to everybody in charge of their wellbeing.

Some of the girls had even gone to the extreme of deliberating doing something bad so they would get Sister Agnes Bobby treatment to clear their heads and reduce their sexual urges without getting involved or anything equally silly like that. It was just a good skin on skin, meat in meat solution to an age old problem with young people living a life of abstinence whilst their sexual needs remained unanswered without any hope of deliverance. Sister Agnes’s Bobby solution seemed to be working because the female student morale had gone up lately and a large number of the girls wore dreamy looks on their immature faces whenever Bobby past by with his robes down to his ankles and as all the girls knew wearing absolutely nothing on underneath so her could take care of business without any obstacle in the way of its goal.

Sister Agnes had recently been wearing her confiscated naughty undies that she liberated from the students and she had Bobby test them for their ability to stretch to allow his cock enter her brown eye in the rear without damaging the item in any way. He had gotten quite skilled in bypassing her naughty undies and delivering his load of man spunk into her rectum with copious loads of the sticky stuff and then calming the older woman down to disengage quietly without making a fuss or a mess on the floor. She invariably used her mouth to clean things up leaving no evidence behind of any untoward action in private quarters.

Bobby always considered the nuns exactly the same as the female students not paying any attention at all to their alleged vows or other nonsense because he knew they were all female with feminine ways about them and were no different than the younger girls in their charge and that they both wanted and needed a man’s cock to get through the day and face the next one with hope for a better future.

The pair of favorite bad girls of Sister Agnes was Tammy and Susan.

Tammy was the wild, Irish redhead with the long legs and big boobs that most men preferred and most wives hate at first sight.

Susan was the innocent eyed, glasses wearing petite teenager with the hungry appetite of a born man-eater. She would meet males, seduce them and chew them up and spit them out exhausted and so confused that they didn’t know what had hit them.

Sister Agnes knew the inner workings of these bad girls right down to their last condom. She had been around and seen a lot before she became a nun and she had the instincts of a survivor not matter the right or wrong of it and she was willing to take a risk to achieve a good ending in almost any situation.

Those two girls and Altar Boy Bobby were Sister Agnes’s foot soldiers in policing the other students and she had firm control over almost every aspect of the school routine.

Then came the visit of the Archbishop to confirm some of the students and to evaluate the quality of good Catholic education they were receiving under the supervision of the dedicated nuns of the order.

The Archbishop was already close to Altar Boy Bobby because he had helped to train him in the intricacies of incense preparation and casting into all corners in a ritualistic pattern known by those with the ability to fight the devil. The good man made a point of staying away from those of the female persuasion due to some misunderstanding about clergy relations between nuns and priest whilst still in the seminary. He counseled the female students but he was particularly careful about getting too close to young teenagers like Tammy or Susan because he was fully aware of his weakness in that area and he thought it best to avoid temptation whenever possible.

Sister Agnes he confessed was another matter as he knew her before she took her final vows and she had made a profound impression on his immature mind that allowed him to judge most women as both Saints and Sinners going all the way back to the Garden of Evil.

In fact, he was her first anal conquest and she allowed him full entry on his promise not to divulge the fact to anyone else except to his confessor before the time arrived to pass through the Gateway of Saint Peter with all his sins shriven.

In actuality, it was a volatile mix, The Archbishop, the nun with a dubious background, the naïve altar boy, and the two hoydens with eager pussies ready to do anything as long as it was something new, something exciting and something that would get them in trouble for sure.

It all boiled down to the simple fact that they were only two males and three females with time on their hands and the ability to choose their own paths using the free will that was given to them at birth and whatever they did could eventually be forgiven in the eyes of God and in the eyes of the one, holy and apostolic church until the ends of eternity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.