Sister Angela's Bad Behavior - Cover

Sister Angela's Bad Behavior

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A nun with hidden needs for kinky action and a secret love of a spanking fetish that made her tingle with anticipation every time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Violence  

The religious tribunal at the Diocese was unanimous in their decision.

Sister Angela had to be disciplined for her outrageous behavior. Her transgressions could be overlooked only as long as the image of attempted good intentions was present and that was certainly left in the dust a long time ago.

They decided that corporal punishment was out of the question because the violent nature of the situation precluded such a solution because it only added to the confusion of several criminal acts already committed against innocent parties.

The decision of course did not satisfy most of the higher-ups in the church structure. Still, banishment was probably the best course of action and it would quiet the bad press they had received from the sensation seeking reporters looking for a scape goat to hang the blame on with complete impunity from retaliation with the protection given the fourth estate.

It was decided that Sister Angela would be sent to the Island of Santa Missodomy located not far from Sardinia. Sister Angela had never heard of Santa Missodomy but then again most of the faithful had ever heard of it either. Her erroneous assumption was that Sardinia was named for the fishing of sardines which were plentiful in that area.

The monastery of Regina de Christo was ancient and not well known to any of the high placed church authorities in Rome but it was in the book of records and was the oldest library north of Constantinople in that hemisphere. It was basically a dumping ground for no longer useful priests and brothers to live out their years in prayer and study under supervision by watchful eyes for any signs of disreputable behavior.

The monastery was staffed by two dozen priests, one dozen brothers and two nuns of mature years wrinkled like prunes from the burning sun that turned the landscape into rocky surfaces unsuitable for sustaining any plant life at all.

Sister Angela arrived by fishing boat early on the morning on a Sunday of worship to the teachings of the Lord. She was wearing the order’s version of African white garb except for the undies which were black as sin and sensuous to the touch.

As the only female in the company of a number of sexually deprived males waiting their turn to pass up to heaven she was nervous and kept her long skirt pulled as far down her legs as possible hoping that she would not be the temptation these poor men had to endure in their final days in this earthly existence.

Sister Angela had allowed the fisherman on the boat to bend her over for a final hump before landing because he told her she was heading into hell on earth and would not find any usable cock anywhere on the entire island. The thought of life without cock was terrible for the oversexed nun to even contemplate and she insisted he do her a second time just in case.

The usually stern-faced man was smiling a satisfied smile all the way back to the mainland and his wife looked at him suspiciously because she knew what a shit-hole the island was with absolutely no relief from stress to be found anywhere.

Sister Angela was directed to her quarters on the top floor of the monastery and she took a quick shower to refresh her body after the harrowing journey. It was one thing to be banished and quite another to be dirty unnecessarily when water and soap were available for her use.

The brother assigned as her guide took her to the main hall where the entire contingent of clergy had gathered to meet and greet their newest addition to their staff. To say the least, it was a bit overwhelming to Sister Angela because she was far too nervous in the chaos of priests and brothers to fully appreciate the fact she was basically the only female in the cluster of close to forty souls. One of the first suggestions she made was that they write to her order to get a volunteer contingent of the novice nuns to come and assist her in organizing a feminine contribution to the research efforts of the center and perhaps liven the place up at the same time. She recognized the fact that she would be hard-pressed to satisfy the appetites of so many males even in her younger days when she had the eagerness of spirit to do just that.

She made some appointments for prayer services in her quarters with several of the higher ranking priests and they were enthusiastic about the prayer meeting in a more relaxed atmosphere. Father Nickolas brought in a full case of vintage wine that had been in the cellar of the monastery for several decades. It recalled a time when they had several nuns working night and day to keep the halls shining and clean at all times. It was only natural that they should celebrate the feast days with the clergy both men and women together offering it all up to God in joyous desire for peace and good will to all men.

Sister Angela confessed her sins to the priests and listened to their words that spoke of forgiveness and the need for penance for her sins. She lowered her head and bared her back and bottom for their fingers, hands and other appendages to rub and sooth her burning skin bringing the sensuality of lust to her lower body like a tide of sin too powerful to disregard any longer. She reveled in the penance of her flesh and offered up her humiliation to the Lord suffering in the female way to save her immortal soul in a way that she knew with intimate familiarity to be a source of release and satisfaction that would reduce her stress and the stress of the men of God that participated in her offerings to the monastery for the greater glory of God and mankind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.