Sensual Sex -literally - Cover

Sensual Sex -literally

Copyright© 2015 by SnapDragon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nikki a lonely newlywed gets opened up to the senses of sex by her father in law

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Masturbation  

Nikki sat there in the stone cold silence. Dennis had called his father. She had felt certain that he would have called his mother's sister Mage.

Putting the car into drive, she hit the gas screeching the tires as she drove off.

So many things kept running through her mind, one being the hauntingly odd feeling that her mother-in-law, Alice Wamsley was actually gone. It was such an odd sensation. "What would happen now? " Nikki thought. It had been nearly eight months since her husband had even touched her, let alone noticed her as the woman. The rest of the drive home was a foggy blur to her.

As she pulled into the driveway, she did not even bother opening the garage door. She threw the car into park, and sat there in the dampness she had created. Stunned by the news Dennis had given her over the phone, she just sat for a while contemplating the idea of having her husband full time again. It had been so long, that she hardly remembered what his touch felt like, let alone anything sexual.

Grabbing up her purse, she opened the car door. As soon as she was out, she stood by her car looking at her home. Dennis's father had bought them this house. The man could not make the wedding but his gift surpassed any other gift they received. A Three story attractive Dutch Colonial stood out from behind the trees. The New England Autumn foliage and the sun lowering in the west made it looks even more beautiful.

Walking up to her front door Nikki slipped her house key into the lock and opened the door. The house felt so quiet, and yet there was a delicious aromatic scent wafting through the house from the kitchen. Hanging up her coat and scarf, Nikki made her way into the kitchen. Miranda the housekeeper had put on a crock-pot of stew.

Miranda was more than just a housekeeper though, she was more like an Aunt who looked after them.

Lifting the lid Nikki inhaled the deep rich aromas of pork, carrots, potatoes, onions, yams, and celery in thick brown gravy. Getting down the dinner bowls and setting the table, she wondered when Dennis would be getting home.

Glancing over at the clock, she realized that there was still plenty of time to take a bath, and freshen up. She kicked her heels off by the back door, and then ascended the staircase. Once in her own bedroom she tossed her clothes into the hamper.

The bathroom was conveniently adjacent to their bedroom. Nikki knelt next to the claw foot tub turning the water on warm and adding her favorite bath salts. The Vanilla Lavender salts had been something Dennis had gotten her last Christmas. The aroma was heavenly and steamed throughout the bathroom in no time. Carefully Nikki got into the bath, sliding slowly into a lounging position. The steam tantalized her senses, and she found herself sinking into a very relaxed state.

As she closed her eyes, her hands began to roam over her soft supple breasts. She slowly began to strum her thumbs over her nipples rhythmically. Gazing down she watched them as they stiffened. With one hand, she cupped her right breast lifting it upwards until her soft pink lips met with the sweet wetness of her flesh. As she began suckling her breast, an electrical tingling sensation washed over her.

While she did not consider herself a lesbian, Nikki had a certain bisexual curiosity that would not to be denied.

Her tongue slithered out flicking off the tiny droplets of water.

Suddenly she heard the door open and her eyes flashed open. Looking up she saw the housekeeper Miranda.

"I'm sorry Nikki I didn't realize that you were in here. I heard the water running and came up to investigate"

"Can I get you some fresh towels?"

Looking at the racks Nikki realized that there were no towels "I guess that I didn't exactly look before getting into the tub, it's been a very long day " Oh Miranda, would you mind fixing up the guest room before you leave. Dennis's Father may need to use it"

Miranda's dark eyes sharpened "Dennis's father?" "I haven't ever heard him mention anything about his father, though I have heard an earful about his Mother"

Nikki's eyes lowered "We lost Dennis's mother this afternoon" she said softly "His father is going to try and take a red eye out tonight, so having the Guest room freshened up would be a good idea. I'm sure he is going to be exhausted when he gets in."

"Well I will go to the laundry room and bring up the fresh towels and sheets then"

Miranda gave Nikki a quick nod before she left the room.

Nervously Nikki's attention went from her sexual escapade to washing her body. Taking the milky liquid soap, and putting it on a washcloth, she washed her face, neck breasts, and tummy and then decided to shave her legs. Taking one leg out of the water at a time, she smoothed on the soap and glided the razor over her legs. She had just finished both of her legs when Miranda walked back in. Nikki was surprised that again she forgot to knock.

"Well, here are some fresh warm towels for you, " Miranda said opening up one so that Nikki could step out of the tub.

It felt so odd, and yet there was a comfort in being taken care of that made Nikki feel at ease.

As she stepped onto the burgundy, bathmat droplets of water still clung to her. Miranda wrapped the towel snuggly around her. Then taking a smaller towel she wrapped up Nikki's hair.

"I'm so sorry to hear about Ms. Wamsley "she said, "It's a real shame that everything happened like it did, but Dennis was a good son"

Nikki took the towel down, and began running her fingers through her hair. Then grabbing a hair tie she scooped all of her strawberry blond hair up into a ponytail. Looking at Miranda, she shook her head

"You have no idea what my husband actually gave up for his mother, do you?"

Miranda stared blankly at her.

As she slipped on her bathrobe, Nikki proceeded to give her housekeeper the truth. She needed to confide in someone, and now seemed as good of a time as any. "Miranda, "she sighed, "Dennis gave up everything for his mother, and I realize that makes him an unsung hero in many people's eyes. However, as a husband ... he failed me. He left me alone for nearly eight months now. I don't even exist"

Nicki's eyes teared up "I've been so fucking lonely Miranda. My only lover has been myself for all of these months, and now Alice is dead. I feel like I have wished for it ... like I made it happen "Salty streams of tears fell from Nikki's big brown eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.