Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

We had the hardest time keeping a straight face that night at suppertime, all of us, knowing that I had already fucked all three of my sweet sisters, plus my sexy cousin Stephanie, and had received a blowjob from Anne-Marie, the cashier at the concession stand at the local cinema. If my parents had any idea of just how sexually active I had become under their noses, they would have been floored. I was the furthest thing from a virgin, to be sure. That was even leaving out the act of sodomy the night before, where I had buggered a male counselor and helped Steph inflict some well-deserved pain on the bully.

We did, however, mention that I had a job lined up at an all-girls prep school, which shocked my parents, but their eyes widened at the idea of free tuition for my sisters. Both of them seemed to like that idea, though I didn't mention the source or setting in which the offer was made, only that it was a friend of Jenny's ... Yeah, friend with benefits was my thought. If they only knew how wild their son and daughters were, their heads might explode.

"So, Mom, what is the matter with Aunt Tricia, by the way?" Emily spoke up suddenly, making me cough a bit.

"Um ... that's a delicate matter, dear. Just know that Uncle Lee still cares about her ... and about the rest of us, but he's done things that no Christian wife can be expected to understand. That's all that you really need to understand about that. Just don't be surprised by anything," Mom told her, trying desperately to close the subject of her sister's dysfunctional marriage.

"You mean like showing up around town in a dress, answering to 'Aunt Leigh, ' right?" Dad coldly dismissed his brother-in-law.

"Now, Larry, there's no need for talking about it, is there? It's very embarrassing and humiliating for Trish, I can tell you that much," Mom tried to talk him down.

"It is embarrassing and should be. She must have done something to emasculate him, though the poor woman can't possibly know what. There is where feminism and women's libbers are leading this country, with their gay marriage, abortions, and birth control, if you ask me. Cross-dressing, sissy husbands and their man-hating, lesbian wives," Dad scowled, making Mom for some reason cringe.

I bit my tongue, as it occurred to me that there was much more to the Aunt Tricia/Uncle Lee mess than I had first been told. I didn't think that even my sisters really understood things yet, but I caught. There was always something ... different about Uncle Lee. I knew this from a considerably younger age, but especially starting when he walked in on me by accident and saw my cock. I thought at the time that he might be gay, but now I was leaning toward the idea that he was bi and possibly transgendered. If I was right, the best solution was staring everyone in the face and they needed some guidance to get there.

It was then, right there, at that moment, that I discovered that I had to do my best to liberate my entire family from the comfortable myths that had deceived and confused them for so long, including my parents. I didn't have any desire to sleep with either of them, but I longed to see the day that Mom and Dad truly grasped the actual nature of Man, rather than the version spoon-fed them by their Sunday Schools. It was truly more important than I saw before that they broke free of the sect into which we had been raised. If others wanted to be Christians, I could respect that, but my family needed its emancipation from the shackles of what Gore Vidal had rightly called a "death cult."

Then again, maybe I would fail and maybe I would run out of time. I might also get disowned. That was a risk that I had to take for the greater good, but I would have to at least make the attempt to deprogram my flesh and blood, my kith and kin. The brainwashing had gone on long enough. Even if I failed, I would raise a generation of my family that would know the world better than their grandparents or even parents did. I owed the world and society, but especially the Parsons clan, that much, if nothing else.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mom and Dad rose from the supper table earlier than usual and retired to their bedroom, leaving my sisters and I with the kitchen duties again. At least this time, Mom gave us all a goodnight kiss, but Dad seemed rather impatient with the whole ordeal. I wasn't quite sure what was up, but I decided that we shouldn't stick around for it. Well, at least I didn't think so until I heard loud voices and screaming ... they were having a fight, and from the sound of it, it wasn't their first one, just the first since I had returned.

"Oh, no, not this again!" Sam shivered more than a little.

"What's going on here?" I demanded to know.

"Mom and Dad have been going through a cycle since some time after you left for school, where they quarrel and then make up for a bit, even weeks or months at the most, this summer has been the record longest, only to break out into another ugly fight all over again. I don't know what this is about, but it's some kind of very real conflict, because it goes on at these intervals and lasts for days off and on, mostly at night like this," Bethany began crying.

I held my sisters a bit on the couch, figuring that the kitchen duties could wait, and the deal with Anne-Marie and Steph (and the others) would happen soon enough. They needed me, as did Emily, who hugged me while I comforted the twins. We just sat there and waited a bit longer, wondering in God's name had become of our parents. They had never been like this ... strict, to be sure, but not angry and quarrelsome with each other, not in the past.

Suddenly, I heard a crash and the door to the master bedroom opening ... with Dad storming out to sleep on the couch. So much for my plans, or was it? I had an idea that just brainstormed right then, but I had to act swiftly ... what else was left to do? I rushed to the bedroom door, finding Mom in tears, holding her head in her hands. I rushed to her, waiting for her to speak.

"Jake ... I'm so sorry! We've tried ... I tried. For so long, I tried to make it work, at least until the twins were of age, but it's over. It's all over, sweetheart. Your father's leaving me, but I don't blame him. He has every reason to leave me. I tried to be a good Christian wife and mother, but I failed. I just hope that I can still go to Heaven, but he thinks that I was never truly saved, that I will go to Hell, and that this is proof of it. I'm a bad, terrible, awful woman. Such a sinner, such a whore. I'm a Jezebel and I'm probably damned to a Devil's Hell, just as your father claims," Mom seemed very much ashamed.

"What is it, Mom?" I now insisted that she tell me.

"I'm ... gay, Jake. I'm a lesbian. I was never sexually attracted to your father, but I tried. I tried so hard, because he's a godly Christian man, and I thought ... I believed that if I had faith, God would give me a healthy, natural desire for my husband, and that would be all of the lust that I needed in that sense, that the Lord would by some miracle change my nature. He hasn't, Jake. He hasn't once, not in all these years of marriage. I prayed so many times for Him to give me my heart's desire, to be a straight, traditional, Biblical ... Christian wife. Submissive to my husband, as I should be.

"Please understand, I loved your father these many years, but I was never in love with him. I loved the idea of him, this good, caring man who raised his daughter after his wife left him out of nowhere ... I knew that he would be the right man for me, to cure me of this, that God would work His miracle in His Providence through such a holy husband, but instead, I still desire women ... I can't help it ... and now I've found the true love of my life, and though it's wrong, I can't help but love her. I'm sorry, I just can't give her up. I want to marry her, even though that's wrong. I want to grow old with her and go on honeymoons with her, and go see the world with her and... ," Mom broke down before she could finish what she said.

"Mom, please listen to me carefully. Just hear me out. You're gay. I accept that. You're a lesbian, and you know what? It's okay. It's okay with me, and yes, I believe that it would be okay with any truly just God. If God doesn't accept what He made you, then He isn't really much of a God, is He? You're not going to Hell for this, but if you are, I'll be proud to stand next to you and be cast into Hell, too, rather than condemn you for this.

"Dad doesn't understand this ... not yet, but as much as I hate to see him hurt, maybe he needs this experience, too. He needs to learn compassion and respect ... and empathy with those who are different from him. You heard him tonight ... no wonder you cringed, and yes, I noticed. We all did. Clearly, he was judging you and I won't agree with that. Just think ... he now has no choice but to see lesbians with a human face, not as a faceless crowd ... he can't dehumanize you all anymore, and maybe that's another thing that he resents, but he's gonna have to deal with it. Just know that we stand with you and accept you ... and we will welcome your lover as part of the family, for that's what she will be," I assured her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.