Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 5: Flight

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: Flight - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Finch couldn't get his mother's words, her panting, out of his head. The short seconds her voice had come through on Lauren's phone had left him hard for days. He heard her say over and over, "I want to ride you..." He jerked off several times to those words, imagined his mother's body over the stranger, taking him deep inside.

He didn't care that his mother was fucking someone other than his dad, the idea of cheating not one that crossed his mind. Finch was caught up in the arousing sounds she'd made, the knowledge that her body had opened, taking a penis inside her. Finch wished desperately to see that, and he began fantasizing about his mom riding him.

Alone on a Saturday afternoon, he stroked his hard cock on the toilet, building quickly to orgasm for the second time. A pair of his mom's panties were gripped in his hand, the sweaty, soiled crotch pressed to his nose. He inhaled her scents, shuddered, took in the intense aromas. Even the hint of urine turned him on as he imagined her pussy dripping piss against the fabric.

He stifled a groan as he humped his fist, rocked on the toilet seat, the commode creaking a bit with each motion. Precum ran freely out the end of his young penis, strong burning rose from his depths as his semen flew up his shaft. Finch ejaculated, three, four squirts fired out and onto the wall, he inhaled his mom's panties, inhaled her private odors, cum flowing from his cock freely.

He sat back, panting, looked at the mess he'd made, the second load of jism slowly sliding down over the drying load he'd shot there earlier. Despite the way his sister had grown angry at him days earlier for leaving his sperm on the wall, he didn't clean it up. Finch secretly loved that it made Lauren angry, and a part of him was excited that his sister had seen his semen, knew it was his.


Gene returned from his trip two days early. The last couple of wrap up meetings had been canceled, so rather than staying through Monday, he switched his ticket and flew home Saturday evening. He'd called Tamara and left a message on her cell. Gene wondered if she was out with a lover, whether she was enjoying the man, whoever he was. It turned him on to think they might even be fucking as he left his message.

The flight home was rather quick, and it took almost no time to pull up to the house and slide inside. Tamara wasn't home. Finch came bounding down the stairs followed by Logan, Gene greeted them and asked about his wife and Lauren.

Finch said Lauren was out with her boyfriend, would be back later, and Tamara had left earlier, telling the boys she'd be home late. Gene nodded, unsurprised, and spent some time unpacking, showering, and relaxing near the pool.

He texted Tamara, let her know he'd arrived home, got no response. Gene shrugged, figured he'd be on his own with the boys that night. The master bath was out of mouthwash, so he ducked into the hall bathroom to grab a spare bottle.

The sticky substance leaking down the wall opposite the toilet was a surprise, but Gene just smiled, shook his head, figured Finch had recently been jerking off. He'd have to teach his son to clean up his mess, but he wouldn't shame him for masturbating.

Gene grabbed the mouthwash, turned to leave, saw a pair of very dirty panties in the hamper. He froze a moment, words from Holly and Theresa working through his mind, suggestions that his daughter was becoming mature, sexual, ripe.

Gene never thought about Lauren that way before seeing those panties. He'd walled that off, he supposed, like any decent father, ignoring the way his daughter's breasts had swelled and pushed out her shirts. Ignored the way her hips rounded, her eyes grew sensual. Ignored that she was probably already fucking her boyfriend. He needed to discuss it with Tamara, probably a good idea to put Lauren on birth control.

He picked up the panties, still moist. The dark stains in the crotch were irregular, covered most of the fabric. Even before he brought them to his nose he could smell them. Gene sniffed the odors, found powerful, arousing scents that soon had his cock rising. His daughter's crotch had obviously been dirty, leaking juices. The brown streak down the back melted into the damp fabric further down.

He inhaled again, became hard quickly, imagined the way the panties would have looked on his daughter. He was overcome, strongly turned on, Lauren fueling his imagination. Gene pulled out his cock and masturbated, stroking himself quickly, inhaling his daughter's odors. He saw stray pubic hairs on the fabric, sniffed them, sniffed the damp crotch, sucked in the overpowering scents, and ejaculated against the wall.

Gene was quiet, came quickly, spurted his semen as he sniffed Lauren's panties. His orgasm left him shaking, pleasure hammered him hard. He sat on the toilet a moment, catching his breath, unable yet to let the panties go. He sniffed again, suddenly hooked on Lauren's dirty underwear. Gene knew he'd just discovered a new, special thrill, one only a father could understand.

He planned to say nothing to Tamara, feeling a bit guilty after resting a moment. It was just a quick, intense thrill, but after cumming, he remembered that he was sniffing his own daughter's odors, the little girl he'd watched grow up. Panties were tossed back into the pile. Gene pulled up his pants, grabbed the mouthwash, and headed back to his bedroom.


Logan's little cock was constantly demanding attention. He'd become so good at stroking it that he already used both hands, enjoyed the way each grip felt different. Logan passed his dad on the stairs and headed to the hall bathroom, shut himself inside.

The fourteen-year old pissed strongly before feeling the urge to move his bowels. He sat down and concentrated a few minutes, relief coming quickly. Logan stared a moment at the wall. Big globs of sticky sperm were running down it, pooling on the tile floor. He knew it was cum, no doubt about it. He'd seen his own often enough.

Logan wasn't sure why, but it turned him on to see all that cum. His pants around his ankles, he jerked off rapidly, sperm soon firing out of his little cock and adding to the mess on the wall. He smiled to himself as his orgasm peaked and washed away.


Lauren yawned, growing tired, restless. She looked over at the clock which read 9:30. They'd been at it for almost an hour, and forty minutes ago she'd been ready for it to be over. It wasn't that she didn't like long sessions with Lance, just that he was becoming predictable, forgetting about her for long stretches of time as he humped her. He forgot to find her clit, to touch her breasts, to kiss her. She wanted more than just a mechanical fuck.

Bent over the edge of the bed, Lance fucking her from behind, she turned over in her mind what to do. She didn't know how to tell him that he was starting to bore her sexually, couldn't say that to her boyfriend. But it was true. She made no noises, didn't push back against him, just stayed bent over the mattress, letting Lance pound away at her sixteen-year old pussy, wishing he'd just once remember to bring her to orgasm.

He grunted finally, began to swell inside her, the signs she knew meant he was about to cum. He pounded her, pounded, slamming his cock in and out of her little hole before grunting a few times and ejaculating into her vagina.

Lauren knew that he should have worn a condom, but he'd begged her for one time without. She knew the risks, gave in eventually, and for most of the last hour, Lance had fucked her from behind bareback. His cum splashed into her hole and he held against her before finally withdrawing and walking off to the bathroom.

She laid there a moment, exhaled resignedly, wished he'd have at least asked her if she wanted to cum. Lauren appreciated his stamina, no doubt, but the monotonous hammering had quickly taken away the thrill she felt at taking him inside her vagina without a condom for the first time.

Lauren could feel semen dripping from her sore pussy, sticky sperm sliding down her thighs. She stood up, used her hands to pull her labia open and forward, could see white cum sticking to her pubes. She sighed, wished things were more enjoyable, but was beginning to suspect that this was normal and that her pleasure would have to be pushed away in order for Lance to fuck her.

Lance came out of the bathroom, stupid grin on his face, and smacked her ass, said, "thanks, Babe. That was great. Next time, put some effort into it, though, that was hot, you should enjoy it."

She sneered at his idiotic attitude and slid into the bathroom where she showered and did her best to remove Lance's deposit from her cunt.


Tamara's ass was feeling sore, raw, stretched too far. She couldn't stop, though, caught up in the way Giovanni's huge cock tore through her, how it hurt her, how she came so hard from it. He'd fucked her pussy already, cumming in his condom but wanting more. She'd let him, determined to take his penis in her butt once more, to feel it open her wider and make her very uncomfortable.

She'd wanted to void her bowels before he sodomized her, but he'd held her close, assured her 'natural was better', bent her over a chair, and proceeded to penetrate her anus with just enough lube to make her slippery.

The feeling was intense. She'd never had a man in her like that. The smell became strong, rich, intense as he churned her butt. The mess was growing, she could feel it, but Giovanni didn't care. Didn't care, or was getting off on the smell, the mess. Tamara grunted as his thrusts became faster, her anus stretching as far as possible to take him inside.

Giovanni began to shake as his penis slammed in and out of her asshole, trembling, bellowing, and then filled his condom. Tamara held still, barely able to tolerate the discomfort. It was almost too much, but at the same time, it was incredibly arousing. As he came, her fingers found her clit and Tamara masturbated to a quick orgasm as Gio's penis began to shrink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.