Meeting the Neighbor While Shoveling Snow - Cover

Meeting the Neighbor While Shoveling Snow

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I can't believe my husband didn't shovel the driveway.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The next day, I got up with the kids and got them ready for school. The bus picked them and I went back into the house. My husband was in our room picking out lingerie that he wanted me to wear to my neighbor’s house. He had a weird look on his face, while he was picking stuff out.

“I want you to wear this today. Get yourself all made up and looking good. You’re going to tell him to fuck that sweet ass of yours today.”

“What?”

“You heard me. You’re going to tell him that you want it up your ass.”

“I don’t like anal sex.”

“You’re going to love it today. When I get home, you’ll tell me all about it and I’ll fuck you in your ass too.”

“Why can’t I just have normal sex with him?”

“You’re a whore now. This will excite your husband. I want you to put your head down on the couch and put that lovely ass high in the air for him to fuck.”

“I’m not sure about this. Why do I have to do this?”

“Your husband said so. Now get on your knees and give me head. This is making me hard. I love that you’re a slut wife now. I love that so much now.”

I never dreamed that my husband was going to accept me having sex with the neighbor. I never thought he’d get off by it. I wasn’t sure if I was going to tell Rich that my husband was enjoying me having sex with him. I didn’t know what he’d think.

My husband seemed to have sex on the brain more than ever. Ever since I told him I had sex with the neighbor. I was happy that my husband wanted to have sex with me. I didn’t like how he was deciding on what I would do with the neighbor. He was telling me what to wear, what to say and what to do. He was totally controlling the whole situation. I wasn’t sure I even wanted to be with the neighbor now.

“Ellen, stop dreaming and get to work on my cock. I’m hard for you darling.”

I stood in front of my husband and we shared a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. I helped him get undress and put my hands on his semi-hard cock. Within minutes he was rock hard. He pointed for me to get down on my knees.

I wrapped my lips around his cock and took his dick down my mouth. I held his smooth balls in my one hand, while I gave him head. Peter pulled my hair back to watch me suck his cock. He loved to see my mouth stuffed with his dick.

“Good girl. That’s it. Oh God you suck cock so good. Fuck!”

Peter was enjoying my efforts. I continued to bring him deeper down my throat. I was gagging and making all kinds of sucking noises.

“Stand up and take off your clothes.”

I stood up and removed my clothes. Peter had his hands on his cock and continued to play with his cock. His cock was very hard in his hands.

“Put your hands on the bed and bend over. I’m going to fuck your cunt before you go over there. I’m going to cum in your pretty cunt and then you’ll go over there filled up with your husband’s sperm. You’re going to be a real whore today.”

I did as my husband said to do. I put my hands on the bed and put my ass and pussy high in the air. Peter spat on his hand and rubbed the spit on my pussy. He fiddled around with my pussy and then pushed his hard cock into my cunt.

He grabbed my hips and fucked me slowly. My breasts were shaking back and forth while he fucked me hard.

“Tell me what a good whore you are. Tell your husband that you’re going to be a slut today and get an ass fucking with the neighbor.”

“I’m a whore that will have her ass fucked today. I’m a total slut.”

“Oh God. You’re a fucking whore. Shit your cunt feels so good.”

Peter was slapping my buttocks, while he pushed his cock further and further into my cunt. My pussy was very wet, while he fucked me harder and faster each time.

“Fuck, I’m coming!”

“You’re such a little slut. Fucking hell your cunt feels so good. I’m coming too. Shit.”

Peter moaned out and filled my pussy with his come. He pulled out and pointed to his cock.

I got off the bed and knelt down in front of him. I licked his cock up and down and cleaned him of his cum.

“Suck my balls. Do it slut!”

I put his big balls into my mouth and sucked them. Peter was moaning and pulling on his cock, while I adored and loved his big balls.

“That was so sexy. You’re such a whore, Ellen. Now go put on the outfit I left for you on the bed. You’re going to walk over to his house and fuck him now. You’ll have him cream that fine ass of yours. Tonight when I get home, you’ll tell me all about it. I can’t wait to fuck you later. Now be a good girl and get yourself ready. I want you looking hot. I want him to fuck you good and hard.”

“Okay. If that’s what you really want me to do.”

“It is. Now go get yourself ready. I’ll inspect you before I leave. I want you looking like the perfect whore.”

“I don’t even know if he’s home.”

“His car is there. Call him now and tell him you have to see him.”

“We didn’t exchange phone numbers.”

“Just go over there and tell him you want to talk. I don’t care what you tell him. I want my wife to get fucked like a slut. I want him to fuck your ass. You’ll do it because I told you to. This is very exciting for our marriage. I love the idea that you’re a whore. Now go and be a good girl.”

“Fine.”

I picked up the black push up bra and the black panties and put them on. I could feel my husband’s cum dripping into the crotch. I put on a sweater and my jeans and my Ugg boots. I did my makeup and my hair.

“You look perfect my little slut wife. Make a nice dinner tonight. Call your mother to babysit the kids. We’re going to eat a nice dinner and then you’ll tell me about your lover. Afterwards, I’ll fuck you like the slut you are.”

Peter took a quick shower and got dressed. He left and I just sat in my house for a little while and when I was ready, I grabbed my coat and walked over to Rich’s house. I was a little nervous and scared, but knew that he’d make me feel better when we were together. I wasn’t sure if I’d tell him about what my husband had said.


Rich’s car was in the driveway. I walked up to his front door and rang the bell. I was very nervous, while I waited.

“Ellen, come in. I’m so happy you’re here.”

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I had such a nice time yesterday.”

“I couldn’t stop thinking of you either.”

“Let me take your coat.”

Rich helped me off with my coat. Once he hung it, he grabbed me and we shared a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other mouth’s.

“I missed you so much, Ellen. Are you sure about this? What about your husband?”

“It’s fine. I have to be with you.”

Rich had already had a fire going.

“Ellen you’re so sexy. Look at you. If you were my wife, I’d make love to you every day.”

“I want to be with you. Please make love to me.”

Rich and I were on the couch. We were kissing each other passionately. Rich helped me take my sweater off. He unhooked my bra and released my firm breasts. He cupped and massaged my breasts, while he continued kissing me.

Rich broke away and pulled his shirt over his head. He smiled at me and took my Ugg boots off. I unzipped my jeans and he pulled them off of me. My panties were soaked with Peter’s cum. I wondered what he’d think about that. I was a little nervous about that.

Rich pulled my panties down and spread my legs. I was so nervous that he’d know that my husband and I had sex. I didn’t know what he’d say. He sat back down and we kissed passionately. He played with wet pussy. My pussy was dripping of cum.

“Ellen, you’re soaking we down there. That’s very exciting to me.”

I just smiled at him. I was so nervous that he’d know my husband fucked me this morning. I didn’t want to lie to him, but was embarrassed that my husband wanted me screwing around with him. I just didn’t know what Rich would think about the whole thing.

Rich fingered me and then brought his fingers to my mouth. I wondered if he knew and wanted me to eat the cum that was on his fingers. He scooped out all the cream from my cunt and made me suck it off his fingers. Once he had it all out of me, he knelt down and licked my pussy.

He moved his tongue all over my pussy folds. He lightly chewed on my pussy lips, while he fingered my pussy. My pussy was making all kinds of sloshing noises, while he played with it.

“Fuck. That feels so good. Fuck!”

Rich fingered me and licked on my swollen clit. He replaced his fingers with his tongue. He tongue-fucked me deep and hard with his long tongue. I was grinding my pussy into his face while I moaned and groaned.

I had an intense orgasm on his face. He came back over to me on the couch and we kissed passionately. I tasted my pussy on his mouth.

Rich stood up and took the rest of his clothes off. He grabbed the quilt and put it on the floor next to the fire. He reached his hand out and brought me down to the floor. We held each other while his hands explored me. I was so scared to tell him to fuck my asshole. I wondered what he’d think.

I grabbed his cock and played with it with my hand. It didn’t take long for him to be hard. Rich got on top of me and slid his cock into my pussy. We kissed passionately while me made love together. My breasts were up again his chest while we made love on the quilt.

He fucked me slowly and passionately. His cock felt amazing in my pussy. His cock head was pressing against my g-spot.

“I want to get on top now.”

“You’re so sexy, Ellen.”

Rich pulled out of me and rolled over. I climbed on top of him and put his cock into my dripping wet pussy. I moved and rocked on his big cock. My breasts were shaking up and down, while we made love together. Rich sat up and played with my breasts, while I moved my pussy up and down over his big cock. My pussy was making all kinds of noises. The noises were making Rich very excited.

His cock felt amazing in my pussy. I needed to tell him to fuck my asshole. I wondered what he’d think.

“I’d love for you to fuck my asshole. I want you to cum inside of my ass.”

“Ellen, that’s so sexy. Are you sure?”

“Please fuck my asshole.”

“Let’s go upstairs to the bed. Come on.”

We both stood up and walked to Rich’s bedroom up the stairs. Once we got inside, we kissed and held each other tight. Rich brought me over to the bed.

“Do you have any lube? I’ve never had anal sex before?”

“Are you sure you want me to do this? We don’t have too. I love just doing it the regular way.”

“I want you to come inside of me. I want you to do it inside of my asshole.”

“Sure. I have some lube. Let me get it.”

Rich walked out of the bedroom. I positioned myself like my husband wanted me to be. I had my head down and my ass up. I was a little nervous about it. I wanted to please my husband and just thought about something else.

Rich came back over to the bed. He knelt down and licked my asshole. He moved his tongue all over my puckered hole. He slipped his finger into my ass.

“Ellen, you’re so tight there. My God. You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever met.”

While he played with my asshole with his fingers, I played with my pussy. I was hot and horny and wanted my husband to be pleased with what I was doing. Rich’s tongue felt amazing in my asshole. He smothered the lube all over my asshole and on his cock. He stood up and slowly pushed his cock into my tight hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.