Prior to My Wife's Gangbang

by fatles1

Copyright© 2015 by fatles1

True Sex Story: These are some of the things that happened prior to us moving to Grantham. Whilst they're not nearly as outrageous as what happened once we got here. Recalling them over the years has given me a lot of hard on's. I hope you enjoy them.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

This account starts in the second half of 1993. I was a sergeant in the R.A.F. and was based at R.A.F. Henlow in Bedfordshire.

I was in my final year before discharge and, as was customary, was taking my turn to run the Sgts Mess bar.

My Fiancee, Janice, was coming to the bar to keep me company. At least that was the theory. In fact, on this first night she was sitting at a table with some other S.N.C.O.'S. Over the 17 years she'd worked there she'd dated a number of S.N.C.O.'S so was quite well known there.

After some time, when I looked over to where they'd been sitting, I saw that they'd gone. Some others sitting nearby had also disappeared.

Janice, reappeared after quite some time but when I asked where she'd been she said she'd tell me later. Which was intriguing.

When we met up later she said they'd taken her into the snooker room, she was quite happy to stay with them as they kept on buying her drinks.

Whilst in there some of the men had gotten their pricks out and told Janice they wanted a gangbang. Janice told them she'd only do it if they fetched me to have the first go.

She'd correctly assumed they wouldn't have the guts and she was right. But she admitted to feeling both scared and excited when she was surrounded by erect pricks.

I found out later she had a reputation for being "easy" which is what had emboldened those men to try for a gangbang.

In later years she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder which in her case rendered it difficult for her to turn men down for sex. It seems to work like a kind of switch. One moment she's resisting someone and the next second she wants sex. Bearing that in mind I think she handled them quite well.

But it could have been interesting if at least one of them had been willing to risk it because i'd have loved to watch her being gangbanged. As it was they didn't actually lay a finger on her.

Later, during the same stint on the bar, a fat Chief Technician came and sat next to her at the bar. We'd met, briefly, when he'd been posted in to where I worked from Belize just before I started my bar duty.

He, like me, had only a short time left in the R.A.F ... So we had some things in common.

He was drinking quite a lot and a number of times, whilst I was away serving drinks, I saw him put his arm around my Fiancee and try and kiss her.

Whilst he was at the toilet Janice complained to me about this. I told her he was leaving the R.A.F. even sooner than I was and was probably worried about the future. I told her to take pity on him and not begrudge him a couple of kisses.

Janice went onto drinking spirits and when he came back she allowed him to kiss her. He still thought I wasn't aware of what was happening and kept waiting until I was busy.

I was secretly giving my Fiancee double shots and some time later I heard her giggling. When I looked over I saw she was keeping her legs closed as he tried to push his hand up her skirt. She was waggling her finger at him.

I started to get a hard on that was luckily hidden by the bar as I thought how i'd like him to have sex with her.

I knew he was selling some things prior to leaving and pretended to Janice that I was interested. I pointed out I couldn't leave the bar and asked her to go back to his room with him to have a look.

She was reluctant to go but luckily the drink had clouded her judgement and off she went.

She was gone for over half an hour and all sorts of thoughts were going through my mind. When she returned she came up to the bar and told me she was going home. The fat Chief Technician didn't reappear.

She told me later, back at her place, what had happened.

They'd only been in his room a short time and he was showing her what he was selling. Suddenly, he'd picked her up and plonked her face down on his bed.

Whilst she was still stunned, he'd quickly lifted her skirt over her back and pulled her panties down. He'd removed them along with her shoes. Then he'd opened her legs and was kneeling between them.

Janice was telling him to stop but she could hear people in the corridor and didn't want to be found in this embarrassing situation so couldn't say it too loud.

He was rubbing her vagina and whether by accident or design kept brushing her clitoris.

She couldn't help herself as she started getting aroused. He noticed it as his fingers slid into her now wet fanny.

She just lay there as he carried on fingering her and then she thought about the people who were still talking outside. She asked him to lock the door and he got up and did so before quickly climbing on her again.

She felt a prodding at her crotch before his prick slid in. She has a very tight vagina so he must have had a very slim prick although she says it was quite long.

As he fucked her she asked him not to tell anyone but he didn't reply and just kept banging away at her hole.

It wasn't long before she felt him ejaculate and she felt the spurts of his semen as he collapsed on her back. He was trying to feel around her front but she was being squashed and when she got this through to him he took his weight off.

She tried to get off the bed but he kept her there and told her to take her top off. She did so along with her bra and he played with her breasts for a while before taking his hands off and feeling between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.