My Step-sister's Fried Banana Treat - Cover

My Step-sister's Fried Banana Treat

by Tony Sorrentino

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: There is something about my new step-sister and bananas that arouses me into reckless behavior.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

My pretty tease of a step-sister Nicole did her best to convince me that fried bananas tasted much better when consumed after midnight. She sounded almost like some brainwashed witch in training with her description of the joys of fried banana eating after the clock on the hallway wall stuck twelve.

At first, I was inclined to pooh-pooh her promises of gourmet treasure but when she told me the treat must be consumed in our birthday suits, I immediately perked up my ears and wondered if she was planning some sort of ritualistic orgy that would culminate in dipping my ever rampant shaft into her joy-juice. We had become quite close ever since I had taken the extreme measure of blackmailing her into carnal bliss by tattle-tailing on her covert trips to the kitchen after dark to steal stuff from the refrigerator.

Apparently, she had found a smashing recipe for fried bananas done in an odd sounding liquor which I had never heard of before. I was willing to try almost anything once with my sex-obsessed step-sister because she was one of those special girls who delivered on her promises after the fore-play of teasing one's cock into stiffened arousal. The marriage of my mom to her blue collar father on the spur of the moment meant she was given priority use of my bedroom and I was demoted to sleep in the living room sofa. We were virtual strangers when I gave her the triple banana "Trifecta" over the kitchen table. Now, we were much closer than imitation siblings and I had anointed all of her feminine openings with the seeds of my happy spunk.

One of the things I liked about my step-sister Nicole was the fact she was generous in allowing me full use of her dirty undies and she seemed to derive pleasure from watching me wrap them around my cock or holding them up to my nostrils to inhale her special scent. The fact that she was addicted to being spanked hard and then being buggered with a finger in her brown eye put her up high in my ratings of female assets. Every now and then she would bring one of her friends from school home to show the girl how well trained my cock was in bringing them instant gratification. I loved to hear those sex-ignorant girls squeal as I pumped them full of my special blend of "Randy" premium after school and before our parents came home to hear our wicked sounds of debauchery. I think my Nicole was a bit of a lesbian because she never hesitated to suck out my stuff telling the girls that it would protect them from getting pregnant. I knew that was not scientific at all but kept quiet because we were all enjoying ourselves too much to interrupt the process.

There was something about my pretty step-sister and the use of bananas that triggered an arousal of my libido no matter how tired or exhausted I was. This time, I was on pins and needles waiting to see how my step-sister was going to prepare the fried bananas dish for our eating pleasure.

She peeled two of the longest and thickest bananas and showed me that the fruit had a firm consistency of just recently ripened shafts and suddenly my mouth filled with anticipatory saliva imagining them tickling my taste-buds. We both inserted them into our mouths and then switched them licking gently and being careful not to mush them with too much pressure. Then, the little minx went 69 with me and we tentatively pressed them against our brown eyes being careful not to use too much force and cause them to lose their shape. I loved the way she squealed at the touch of the banana tip on her pretty little star and I noticed it was blinking to let the world know she took my cock up there on a regular basis now because it made her pussy tingle just the way she liked it.

Then, she took charge of inserting the still-nicely formed curved shafts into her drenched and slightly open vaginal folds removing them before they melted from the heat of her over-sexed pussy. After that, she passed me the long sharp knife and I slit them lengthwise for her to place in the frying pan with the spicy oils that would give them that added flavor for a delicious eating experience.

Since our parents were sound asleep after a couple of hours of noisy coupling that reduced us both to uncontrollable fits of giggling, we stripped naked as jaybirds and squatted on the fluffy white carpet with the banana treat between us.

Nicole fed me her pussy flavored fried banana treat and I did the same to her. I gently placed the stuff on her saliva dripping tongue and inserted my finger and my thumb into the back of her pussy and her little puckered hole in the rear. I watched her chomping on the kinky treat and let her hump my hand to her heart's content. I whispered in her ear that she would have to receive a major spanking at the first opportunity after our parents were not at home and she bent her head in full submission and obedience to my command. We scooped up every last bite of the banana treat and then I placed her face down on her silly bed cover with the happy pandas playing on the mountainside. She buried her face in the soft pillow trying to hide the hunger, the guilt, and the shame of her actions from everyone except herself.

I used a few drops of the frying oil which was already cooled off on her crinkle hole and she stirred in restrained passion waiting for my cock to knock on her back door requesting entrance. She grunted obscenely when I make her take it and I saw the pillow move as she shook her head in disbelief at the need to stretch wide for my entry up deep into her gut. We rested and I could almost hear our two hearts beating as one. The firm grasp of her rear channel on my demanding cock was dangerously close to making me shoot prematurely but I concentrated on thinking about my lessons at school and not about the delightful shape of her pretty ass cheeks underneath my legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.