Trapped by a Typhoon - Cover

Trapped by a Typhoon

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An Uncle George: Adventures in the Philippines story Uncle George is trapped by a typhoon with a friend of his niece. The girl has a crush on Uncle George. While they are trapped together, true love grows.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

We drove north, as far as the road went. The north tip of Luzon is sparsely populated. There are a few beach resorts, but the weather isn’t the “soaking up the sun” kind you get at Boracay.

Jhasmine got a tip from her uncle that a rich family needed a caretaker for their vacation mansion. I applied, and we were hired. The job came with a cottage for us to live in next to the gatehouse for the estate.

The family was only in residence for about a month during the best weather, and for some of the holidays. Most of the time, there was very little for us to do. I checked the condition of the main house. If there was anything that looked shabby, I called the business manager and got a purchase order to have work done. I made sure the exterminator sprayed inside and out, every three months. I looked along the foundations every month for signs of termite activity. The gardener came every month and when I got a notice the family would be in residence, I called Romeo to bring his crew out to bring the landscaping from tidy to perfect.

Jhasmine loved the cooler, windy weather on the north coast. We walked on the beach a lot. We made love as often as we did when we were trapped in the house in Baguio. Neither of us felt any cooling of our love and lust for each other.

I got a bill from Marie’s attorney. A week after I paid the bill, we received the annulment decree. We drove to the nearest city and got a judge to rule that Jhasmine was an adult, so we could get a marriage license. The same judge married us.

Before the ceremony the judge told me, “Don’t make me sorry I granted her petition. Treat her the way you should, as if her body is your body and her needs are your needs. You are making a good start by being honorable and marrying the girl you impregnated. Make that the starting point for being the best husband you can be. If I ever hear of you mistreating her in any way, there will be no place you can hide from the full force of Philippine justice.”

Yes, Jhasmine got her wish. She was pregnant. She was just showing, but on her tiny body, pregnancy made her look like the goddess of love and female sexuality. Her hormones delivered serious horniness, as promised. We made love even more often. Both of us were going around with big, goofy honeymoon grins practically all of the time.

We made all the arrangements for prenatal care and the delivery. Jhasmine was healthy as could be. She never had morning sickness. We were both so well fucked, neither of us had any bitchy moments, even when it was cloudy, windy and cold for days in a row. We just kept each other warm under the covers and made love again.

At the end of her sixth month my teenage bride told me, “Baby boy, I am blown up like a beach ball. Your baby has no consideration for her momma’s size. I swear she seems determined to grow so big the delivery is going to be worthy of Alien.”

I said, “What kind of help will make life easier for you?”

Jhasmine said, “Most of the help is easy, but one thing is very important and very difficult. I know I’m not going to be able to take proper care of my husband. I don’t want to risk having some hot little twelve-year-old steal your heart. I want to get help from a girl I know. I want to invite Jonnie to come live with us, help me with cooking and cleaning, but more importantly, keep your balls drained so you don’t get feeling the blue ball ache that kills logical thought.

“Jonnie is still crushing on you. Maybe you will rock her world the same way you make me see fireworks and feel earthquakes. Maybe she will fall in love with you too. You were crushing on her before you knew I existed, so I don’t think it would be too much of a hardship for you to have a substitute lover.”

I said, “It is usually a bad idea for a couple to bring someone else into their bed. I’m not some eighteen-year-old who can’t keep his pants on. I don’t want us to do something that could sabotage our love and our marriage.”

Jhasmine laughed and said, “Jonnie won’t cause any drama or pain. I kind of own her. I was her first, and she is still hot for me. She would lick me 24/7 if I told her to. I can get behind her eyes and make her feel like I’m possessing her body and seeing and feeling you make love to me through her senses. She will believe you are making love to me, even though we are using her body. Because of that, jealousy is not going to be a problem. Besides, I’m paying her, so she will be getting what she wants by taking care of you for me.

“You are going to knock her up and give her your baby. She’ll love every second, but she will always know you are mine forever.”

I said, “You know more about love and what you need than anyone, but I want to make sure you know that you don’t have to call in a sub unless you really think that’s best.”

Jhasmine answered, “I’ve read too much about good guys who never had an evil thought in their lives getting tempted beyond their ability to resist by a young babysitter or nanny either with stars in her eyes or a plan to steal a good provider and husband.

“If I need to keep Jonnie under my spell, is that going to cause you a problem?”

I said, “I don’t have a problem as long as I have permission to watch and join in.”

Jhasmine laughed and said, “So you are like most males and get revved up watching girl games?”

I said, “Well, girls are so pretty that one is wonderful, but two are a dream come true.”

We drove down to Manila to pickup Jonnie. Jhasmine is too young to get a driver’s license, so we stayed overnight in a hotel in Baguio and drove the second half the next day.

Jonnie’s mom lived in a run-down neighborhood, but it was still miles above conditions in a squatter’s village. I knew Jonnie chafed at her family’s poverty. It wasn’t for lack of effort by her mom. She worked three jobs to pay Jonnie’s private school tuition and keep food on the table.

Jonnie was overly impressed with my U.S. pensioner’s lifestyle. That was one reason I didn’t pursue her. Of course, I did a lot of beating myself up for being in lust for a ten-year-old, so I never tried to go beyond my role as a favorite honorary uncle. When Jonnie turned twelve, things with Marie had already started going down-hill, and since she was “legal” under Philippine law, I was tempted to try to see what Jonnie’s feelings were. However, my observations were that written law and the law the police enforced were two different things, especially when a male foreigner was involved, so I decided that nothing could happen unless Jonnie made the first move. I also thought that she needed to articulate what she wanted from me clearly and logically.

The trip back to Baguio was interesting. I was the only driver and Jhasmine and Jonnie were in the second-row seat. They started out cuddling while they talked a mile a minute in Tagalog. Before long, they were kissing. It wasn’t much longer until they were making out and petting.

I heard Jhasmine giggle. She said, “I’m knocked up, not diseased, silly slut. Just be gentle with my tits because they are kind of tender. They are being converted from being pretty and sexy ornaments to milk factories, after all.”

I had to make myself keep my eyes on the road, so we didn’t crash. The petting in the back seat was getting so hot, it was all I could do not to look.

I heard two teenage girls squeal from multiple orgasms, then they got quiet and went back to cuddling. They kissed and stared into each other’s eyes just like Jhasmine and I did.

Jonnie moved her half of the seat all the way forward and leaned against her seat belt to whisper in my ear.

Jonnie asked, “Why didn’t you tell me? I mean I understand not telling me you love me, because you can’t really know more than that you are attracted unless both people are in on the deal. I think it was honest not to tell me you loved me, when your feelings for me started as lust for my skinny body, tight butt, and budding tits, but you could have told me I was your secret crush and given me a chance to tell you how I felt. I’m a little mad you decided for me and didn’t give me a chance to make my case to you.”

I said, “Back then things with Marie had just started to go bad. What did I have to offer you? I was married. We could have an affair or if we really discovered deep feelings for each other, you could be my mistress. So, we might feel like we were making love, but it would be adultery, and Marie is your mom’s friend. I decided there wasn’t much there for you except pain, so I wouldn’t chase you or do anything, for that matter, unless you told me how you felt. If I thought you understood the situation, I would have given you what you wanted.”

Jonnie asked, “Why was it different with Jhasmine?”

I said, “First, things with Marie were a lot worse and I was wondering if they were so broken, they couldn’t be fixed. The most important thing is that she came to me and told me exactly how she felt and exactly what she wanted from me.”

Jonnie said, “Now that you know I’m your wife’s sex toy, do I still have to tell you exactly how I feel and confess my deepest desires to you? I think knowing I’ll do anything Jhasmine tells me to is enough for you to feel you have permission to use my body any way you want when she isn’t busy driving me crazy?”

I said, “One of the big arguments the people who want to raise the age of consent to sixteen have is that a twelve-year-old doesn’t know what she wants. If I told you I was crushing on you and wanted to make love to you to show you how much, would you have felt flattered and let me do what I wanted, whether you felt that way or not?”

Jonnie replied, “When I was twelve, I already knew I wanted to sleep in your bed every night and have your babies. I was pretty shaky about exactly how you’d put your babies inside me, but I don’t think a good sex education class would have discouraged me.

“One of the differences between Jhasmine and me is that she has this horrible itch in her clit and this empty feeling in her pussy that’s painful. She knew she had to get help, or she was going to either go crazy or make bad decisions and fuck a bunch people who might hurt her or give her a disease, and probably wouldn’t make the itch go away. She told me once she even thought about telling her mom to sell her to somebody that would force her to be a whore and fuck twenty guys a day.

“I don’t have that ‘hit me over the head’ kind of desire until someone makes me cum. Then, I’m off to the races and I’d fuck Jhasmine forever, without stopping, if it was physically possible. Once you do me the first time, if you make me cum as hard and as much as Jhasmine says you do to her, I’ll tell you all my deepest, darkest secret desires.”

I said, “You are not twelve anymore. You look like a woman, and you talk like a woman most of the time, so I think you need to act like a woman and tell me what you need and what you want me to do about it.”

Jonnie said, “Once you fuck me, you’ll know I’m a slut and a sex toy. If you make me say it out loud first, maybe you’ll hate me and you won’t give me what I need, so I’ll go crazy. If you fuck me first, maybe I’ll be good enough that you’ll want to keep screwing me anyway.”

Jhasmine said, “Slut puppy, why would he do that? He liked it when I told him I was his sex doll to use any time and any way he wanted. He’ll like it even more when you tell him the truth. You are really stretching the truth when you tell him you don’t have physical symptoms of sexual desire. You told me your pussy started drooling the first time you caught Georgie looking at you the way a man looks at a woman he wants to nail to his bed. Be honest, or we will turn around and take you home to your mama.”

Jonnie had tears streaming down her face as she whispered, “I want to be just as much of a wife to you as Jhasmine is. I want you to kiss me and cuddle me and pet my kitty and play with my breasts and suck my nipples and let me suck your cock until it is so hard it hurts you as bad as my empty pussy hurts me, so you have to burry your dick in my cunt and fuck me until you know how completely I belong to you and what a complete and total slut I am for you as well as your sexy wife. I want you to screw me as often as you want and to rail me whenever I’m horny. I want you to squirt big globs of hot cum inside my cunt and fill up my womb with your seed. I want you to breed me and give me your babies.

“There. Happy now?”

I said, “I think that’s as complete and detailed a confession as is needed to know for sure that giving me her cherry is what Jonnie wants to do, and not something I talked her into. What do you think Jhasmine?”

My wife giggled and said, “I think my slut puppy will make her Master and Mistress very, very happy for a long, long time, husband.”

When we got to Baguio, I was tired from driving. We got a hotel room with a king size bed. We all took a shower together, and I got to see Jonnie’s body naked for the first time. I got to caress two hot teenage girls as I soaped up their sexy bodies. Jonnie was shy about her breasts only being an A cup while Jhasmine’s tits were C cup handfuls. After she saw how much attention her whole body was going to get from me, she got over her modesty feelings and pressed herself against my hands and body as eagerly as my perpetually horny wife.

We rinsed each other and dried each other. A lot of exploratory touching and preparation for foreplay went on as we dried off. Now I had two girls with long black hair to help with drying and brushing thick manes. Jhasmine sighed and relaxed against me. This was almost always the prelude to our lovemaking because we wanted to taste good to each other. Jonnie saw her lover’s response, and when it was her turn to have the tangles brushed out, she let herself relax too. I sensed that Jonnie was afraid of me in some way, and I was glad the hair brushing was helping her overcome her fear.

Jhasmine said, “Silly slut puppy. Georgie won’t hurt you. He’s not huge like the stupid porn you watch. He doesn’t like to hurt girls like in the videos. He just loves making girls feel really, really good. He is just the right size to make little girls like us feel wonderful in our tight pussies, when he fills us up and drives away the empty hurting, and then we feel glorious all over when he makes us cum and cum and cum for him.”

Jonnie said, “It comes from when I was younger. I used to stay over at his house, and I could hear when he made Auntie Marie moan and scream all night. I thought he must be hung like an elephant to drive her so crazy. I wanted that for myself. I wanted him to drive me crazy too, but my silly juvenile lack of knowledge about sex made me afraid. Even when I was older, I was too afraid to tell Uncle George I was in love with him and how much I needed him to make love to me because I was afraid he’d rip me open.

“When Jhasmine made love to me for the first time, I thought I could only love another girl. It was wonderful and gave me all the warm, loving feelings I never felt before. I realized what I was missing and what I needed. I thought I’d never miss having a man love me, and I was positive I’d never want to be filled up with a cock.

“I just realized that if Uncle George can love you so well that you want him as much as you want me, when I know I rock your universe, then I don’t have anything to be afraid of. On top of that, he can give me babies, and another girl, even the sexiest girl in the world, can’t do that. I want to be pregnant with George’s babies for as long as my womb will work. To get pregnant, I need a man’s cock in my pussy and squirting my womb full of sperm. The only man I could stand to touch me, let alone screw me, is your husband. If I want the babies, I better get over my fear and learn to fuck a man.”

Jhasmine said, “Slut puppy, did you ever think that if he makes the cosmos shake for me, he might do even more for you?

“If you are still afraid, I have a trick that might help. Now who is the one person in the world who is never supposed to hurt you and always supposed to take care of you?”

Jonnie answered, “I never had anyone like that in my life.”

Jhasmine said, “Sorry, I forgot. Well, the answer is a girl’s daddy. Think of the father you made up when you were a little girl, and you were wondering who made you. Make your imaginary daddy look like Georgie, and you’ll know in your pussy that your daddy will never hurt you.”

Jonnie said, “Incest is pretty kinky Jhasmine. That just might get me too hot to care about being afraid.

“Do I become his slut puppy too? Will he call me dirty names like you do, that make me want to cry because it makes my pussy get so wet?”

I said, “I think I should have my own name for you. It would be disrespectful to appropriate Jhasmine’s name for you. I’m sure it took her time and testing to find just the right name for you so that just saying the words make you hot and wet and ready for your Mistress. I need to invest the same time and effort so that giving all of yourself to me is the most important thing in the world to you as soon as I say our private name for you.”

Jonnie said, “There are lots of dirty words that make my pussy get wet. I absolutely hate ‘bitch.’ It always gets me going. I could be your ‘bitch in heat,’ although it seems strange to call me a dog when the most important thing about me is named for a kitty cat.”

I grinned at her and said, “I’m thinking, ‘Super Soaker’ might be really good. I want to take you out to a really fancy restaurant. You’d be wearing a super sexy little black dress. I would whisper in your ear while we waited for our dinner. Your mind would go straight to your hot little cunt, and before you knew it, your pussy would be so juicy, your girl cream would soak through your skirt. Of course, you wouldn’t be wearing panties because the skirt of your dress was so short, any little movement would show your panties, so there wouldn’t be a gusset to absorb your leakage. When I whisper, ‘Super Soaker’ in your ear, I know you will drench my cock and give me the slipperiest, most liquid fuck of my life.”

Jonnie said, “You understand me. You don’t need time or hard work. You’ve got me. Fuck me now Georgie.”

I said, “It will be better for you if we don’t rush into things. You and I should make out and pet before we start real foreplay. That way you can feel my hands on your body and know for sure whether you like my touch and are going to respond. You’ll know because you will feel yourself kissing me harder and you’ll whisper, ‘Kiss me harder, daddy.’ After that, you’ll be ready, and we can go at normal speed for a couple falling in love.”

Jonnie said, “Wait a second. You are going to love me and make love to me, not humiliate me and use me as your sex toy?”

Jhasmine said, “That’s not something for a cute little slut puppy like you to worry about. Your little brain will overheat, you’ll get all moody, and you won’t be worth fucking. Let your daddy worry about it. He will take care of you and make sure to give you everything you need.”

I started making out with Jonnie and gently caressing her breasts until her nipples got hard. I began licking her nipples until I could feel her areola crinkle. I began gently sucking her turgid nipples until I could feel her pulse throbbing. I cupped her breasts and gently squeezed and massaged her firm little mounds.

Jonnie said, “Do you really like my tits? I thought they were too small for you to pay attention to them.”

I whispered, “They are part of you, dear, and I love you, so I love every part of you, just the way you are. No changes needed.”

Jonnie looked shocked. I knew she was connecting the dots now.

I kissed down her tummy and started teasing her labia with my tongue. I gently spread her slit with my hands and licked the inner lips. I rolled my tongue to try to get some rigidity and pushed the tip into her hole. I didn’t get very far inside her. She was incredibly tight. I used my lips to nibble on her nether lips. I drew a gasp from her. I started circling her clit with my tongue. I kept that up until Jonnie put her hands on the back of my head and pressed my mouth hard against her pussy. I thought she was probably ready for direct contact with her clitoris, so I licked her clit lightly.

Jonnie moaned, “Oh yes Uncle George! Eat my pussy and make me cum for you.”

I went after her clitoris with a vengeance and licked her as fast and as hard as I could. Jonnie came for me. I sucked her swollen clit in between my lips and nursed on her pleasure bud like I had sucked her nipples. She came again. I loved the sounds she made when her orgasms overwhelmed all her senses.

I slowly and gently slipped a finger inside Jonnie’s pussy. I was delighted to find she was very, very wet. It was a sure sign she was relaxing and starting to trust and believe in my ability to pleasure her and not hurt her. I curled one finger so the tip was touching the front wall of her cunt. I carefully searched for a slightly swollen, bumpy patch that showed the location of part of her internal clitoral structure. I found my target and began massaging the internal nerve bundle by rhythmically pressing and releasing the bumpy spot. I tried to synchronize the pressing motion with the pressure of my lips on her external clitoris and the licking of my tongue over the underside and up to the tip of her clit.

Jonnie moaned and said, “Don’t stop Georgie. I’m gonna cum so hard. Do it! Make me cum. Make me scream. Drive me crazy. Oh, oh, oh, oh, I’m cumming baby. I’m cumming so hard. I’m cumming just for you.”

I always believed that where girl’s orgasms are concerned, once is never enough, so I kept eating pussy until I had Jonnie squirming and screaming as she came over and over.

I was tremendously gratified when Jonnie moaned, “I need you inside me. I need your grown man cock inside my tiny teen pussy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me now!”

I moved up to cover her skinny body. Her legs were already spread wide so I could burry my face in her cunt, so it was easy to access her pussy. I reached down to guide my throbbing cock into her vaginal vestibule, but Jonnie had already grasped my shaft and she began rubbing the head of my dick over her clit. She came again, and whimpered, “Now, daddy. Fuck me now!”

I resisted the urge to slam my prick into her as hard as I could. I carefully lined up the head of my penis with her hole and slowly pressed against the opening so that it stretched gradually. Finally, the whole head of my phallus popped inside her. Jonnie was squirming under me, so it was difficult to keep my knob inside her. I pressed deeper very slowly. She was wet and slippery inside, and as my prod got coated with her lubricating secretions, it became easier to get more of my shaft into her velvet tunnel. I never felt the resistance of a hymen and before I knew it, my whole shaft was encased in the hottest, tightest pussy I’d ever filled.

Jonnie felt my cock root and the pelvic bone behind it grinding against her clit.

She whimpered, “Daddy, your whole grown man cock is buried in my little teenage pussy. It feels so good Georgie. You fill me up all the way Uncle George. You can really fuck my hot little cunt now.”

I groaned, “Baby girl, you feel so good. I love how hot and tight you are inside.”

Jhasmine said, “Don’t forget ‘wet.’ My slut puppy has the wettest fuck hole in the world.”

I laughed and said, “Super Soaker is appropriate, but just doesn’t have the romantic flare of ‘slut puppy.’ I guess we will just have to fuck her a lot of times every day until we can think of the name that will get her wet and me hard in ten seconds or less.”

Jonnie squirmed under me and got me so hot, I forgot I intended to make love to her slowly and gently. I had been afraid I would scare her if I let her feel all my passion. Now I just let go and fucked her as hard as I’d screw a total slut MILF. Jonnie needed a good railing, and she responded to hard fucking like we had been doing each other for years.

When she screamed, “Fuck me hard daddy. Fuck me deep. Sperm me. Fill up my womb with hot spunk and get me pregnant. I want your babies, daddy.” it triggered me, and I shot off with my glans pressed tightly against her cervix. I held my cock deep inside her and felt her pussy rippling along my length, milking me from root to tip as her orgasm made her uterus and pelvic muscles contract.

I held my dick inside her until I got so small and floppy my phallus slipped out of her still spasming cunt.

Jonnie cooed, “You should have done me when I was first legal daddy. I swear the last two years have been totally wasted. I had no idea how different fucking a man and being filled with hard cock really is. I love you, Georgie. I love the way you make me feel. I hope you are prepared for me needing you to fuck me two or three times a day for the rest of your life.”

Jhasmine started laughing. She said, “I need Georgie’s big, grown man prick in my little, tiny teenage pussy too. You don’t get to monopolize my husband. You don’t get all his thick, hot cream either. Once you get knocked up too, you have to share his cum. There’s nothing as satisfying as feeling your man squirting a big, hot load, deep inside your cunt while you are cumming from yet another monster orgasm.”

Jonnie said, “I’m glad you both love me and were teasing me about being only a sex doll. I know I can fuck you both even better when it is because we all love each other than because you own me, and I don’t have any choice.”

Jhasmine said, “Old men are easy for teenage girls to manipulate. I’m not all romantic and blown away, so I’m going to keep you on my leash and use you any way I want to, slut puppy.”

Jonnie stayed on her back and drew her knees up to her hard little tits. Her nipples were swollen. I loved the way they stuck out like the escape tower on the nose of a Saturn V booster. It made me want to fuck her for eternity, without stopping. At the very least, I wished I was eighteen again and could get hard almost immediately and fuck her sexy body six or eight times every twenty-four hours.

She said, “I want to keep all your baby batter in a big puddle next to my cervix, so as much of your baby making sperm gets into my womb, so your swimmers can get into my fallopian tubes, ravish my ripe ovum, and knock me up. I should be at my most fertile either today or tomorrow. I’m not sure if I felt a follicle rupture in my right ovary last night, or not. I woke up from a twinge, so I think I ovulated. Anyway, if Mistress allows me to be your only cum dump and collect all your hot cream inside my fuck hole, I’m sure to get enough in my baby factory to get pregnant really fast.”

I laughed and said, “Wife, you’ve trained your slut puppy really well. If she keeps talking dirty so well, I’ll probably set a record for hard-ons and ejaculations in a day. I wanted to give you a baby because you wanted me t get you pregnant, but I just want to knock up your little teen sex slave because I want to own her as much as you do and watch her tiny body swell up with my spawn inside her.”

Jonnie said, “You say the sweetest things, daddy. Believe me, I want you to fuck me every time you can get hard, and my Mistress doesn’t need your dick. I want to have all the litters you want your bitch in heat to give you.”

Jhasmine said, “I hope my theory is correct. I mainly brought Jonnie here to help me while I’m in the third trimester and take care of my husband while the doctor says I can’t fuck. However, I’m thinking that with two hot teenagers running around the house naked or in sexy little outfits, our daddy will make a lot of baby batter, have full to overflowing bull balls, get lots of big boners for us, and pump both of our hungry pussies full of a whole lot of big loads of hot cream every day.”

I thought I was in heaven. I always had a hot, wet, horny teenage pussy eager to take every inch of my throbbing dick as deep inside as possible.

Eventually, Jonnie and I got our frustrated desire for each other worked out, and we made slow, sweet, gentle love. Jhasmine got Jonnie hot and bothered just by looking at her. There was a whole lot of pussy eating going on. The girls got their needs met and when their frantic

love making got me hard, at least one pussy got a hard workout before I filled Jonnie with my hot cum. We didn’t do a pregnancy test and waited for morning sickness or a swelling tummy to tell us my swimmers had reached their target.

Jhasmine was having some trouble getting in a position that let me fuck her to orgasm, so there was a lot of compensating going on, with Jonnie getting my wife off and Jhasmine’s slut puppy taking all the hard fucking I could give her as well as taking all of my cum loads.

My wife’s breasts swelled to D cup size. I started investigating what could be done to bring her tits back to firm C cups with no sagging after she finished nursing.

Jonnie’s A cup titties swelling into B+ beauties was our first indication that our little pet was pregnant. She had an iron constitution and never had a touch of morning sickness. We all could see her boobs were getting bigger, but they never got tender, and she begged me to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples just as hard as ever. She also wanted me to rail her as hard as ever. I have to say that Jonnie would have made the ideal slave girl, if Jhasmine and I were serious about domination. She was obedient, never caused trouble, could tolerate getting eaten for hours, then hate fucked for an hour or two more, and she loved every minute. We never gave her serious pain, but I’m sure she would have dealt with it and thanked us for caring enough to correct her behavior, if we whipped or caned her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.