Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 21

Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

The limousine delivered them to one of the most expensive restaurants on the island. The building was a former plantation and each table had an entire room to itself. There was a bell you could ring to summon a waiter but otherwise they had complete privacy.

The waiter was a young black man in a perfect suit. He nodded politely as they ordered. It would have been the kind of evening Nina loved. Ana was not used to such expensive places and looked uncomfortable. Jenny looked beautiful. Chrissy couldn’t hide how sad she felt.

Jeremy let them order what they wanted. Nina ordered duck. Jenny picked something vegetarian. Chrissy had lobster. Ana had clams. Jeremy had told Nina to order two bottles of white wine and a bottle of champagne, so she did. The waiter left.

“Nina, Jenny, pull down your dresses. Show more cleavage. Impress our waiter.”

They obeyed.

“Ana, sit closer to Chrissy. When the waiter comes in, kiss her on the mouth. Make out with her. Stick your tongue in her mouth.”

Ana moved her chair closer to Chrissy’s.

The waiter came in with their drinks. Ana and Chrissy started making out. The waiter was trained never to show any emotion but he couldn’t avoid looking at them. When he poured Nina’s champagne, his eyes stayed on her cleavage longer than they should have. The same thing happened with Jenny.

The waiter left. Nina thought she could see an erection in his pants.

“Jenny, send your husband a selfie. Holding the glass. Good. Now, before you drink, sluts ... show me your tits.”

It was scary to expose themselves here. If the waiter walked in now, how would they explain why they were topless ... while a little boy was in the room?

Nina pulled down her dress to reveal her breasts. The others did the same.

“Pose together, holding the glasses. Smile.”

They posed like four drunk, horny sluts.

“Ana, kiss Jenny. Nina, kiss Chrissy. Press your tits together. Nice. Now switch partners. Good sluts. Jenny, bite Nina’s nipples.”

Jenny tried to be gentle but Nina had been hurt so much that her nipples were constantly sensitive. She winced.

“Chrissy, lift up your dress. Ana, stick your tongue up her pussy.”

“Jeremy,” Chrissy whispered, “the waiter...”

“Now.”

Ana got on her knees. Chrissy lifted up her dress. Nina looked away as Ana stuck her tongue deep into the girl’s slit.

“OK, you can sit down. Let’s talk. We don’t talk enough, don’t you think?”

He smiled as they pulled their clothes back into position and sat down. Three women and a girl all doing whatever a little boy told them. It was hard to believe this was their life now.

“You’ve all been fucked in a lot of different ways now. You’ve been humiliated like you are worthless. Tonight though ... tonight is going to be one of the worst experiences you’ve had so far. It’ll change your life. So I’d like you to look back at what I’ve done to you and tell me ... what was the worst experience you had so far?”

They were all scared.

“Ana, you first.”

“The worst was ... it was the tree,” Ana said. The defiance she used to show was gone. She’d really changed, Nina thought. “When you made me stay on that island, with the tree inside me ... the stone ... the needles ... I thought I would go insane. I still dream about it.”

“Good, that’s great. Thanks for sharing. Sis, do you want to continue?”

Chrissy looked down. “It was when you made me lose my virginity. To a ... bedpost. It hurt very much but the worst thing was that it was you. I couldn’t believe you’d do that to me. I loved you.”

“Love you too, sis. Nina? What about you? You’ve been mine the longest.”

Nina thought about it. The tree had been really bad for her too. She hated getting her breasts slapped. The jellyfish and the nettles had been horrible. But something else was worse.

“The worst was when I found out I was pregnant. I can’t believe I have your child growing inside of me. I don’t want to have it.” She felt herself getting emotional. “I feel like you’ve taken over my life and I can never go back from this. It’s inside me. You’re inside me. I don’t want to give birth to your child. I don’t want to raise it. I want my life back.”

Tears were rolling down her cheeks, ruining her make-up. She could see the shock on Jenny’s face. Chrissy was tearing up too.

Jeremy smiled.

“That’s great, that’s really great,” he said. “Do you think you’ll still feel that way about our second child? What about our third?”

Nina felt like she might faint. She couldn’t find any words to say.

“What about you, sis? Will you feel this way when I get you pregnant?”

“Jeremy!” Chrissy was horrified. “I’m your sister! We can’t ... we can’t have a child!”

“Sure we can. And we will. Jenny?”

“I ... I already have children, Jeremy ... and I’m ... married...”

“Oh I know. It might get complicated. I’ll think about it. But what about your worst memory?”

“It was ... my worst memory is ... recording the message for my husband. I loved the life I had and you ruined it. I can never be with him like before.”

“Do you think he’ll ever treat you like a person again?”

Jenny stared at her drink.

“Answer me,” Jeremy said.

“No,” she said. Her voice broke. Nina wanted to hug her.

Jenny’s phone beeped. She looked at the message and started crying.

“Go to the toilet,” it said, “and fill your glass up with piss. Drink it at the table.”

Jeremy laughed.

“Go do it, whore,” he said. “And while we wait, Chrissy, Nina, make out.”

Kissing Chrissy’s soft teenage lips still felt awfully wrong but Nina was too shocked by what Jeremy had said to care. She felt Chrissy’s tongue in her mouth but all she could think about was having Jeremy’s children. Could she ever find any freedom or happiness while Jeremy owned her?

Jenny came back with a glass full of piss. She looked miserable.

“Put your phone on the table and set it to film,” Jeremy said. “Start drinking when the waiters are right behind you. Chrissy, tell the other sluts about your favorite dance class.”

Jenny started filming. Chrissy talked. To Jenny’s husband it would look like a normal girls’ night out. When the waiters arrived with their food, Jenny took the glass and raised it to her mouth. Nina could see how much it disgusted her. Jenny put the glass to her lips and hesitated. Then she started drinking her own piss. The waiter standing behind her with his plates noticed nothing.

Jenny missed a drop. It ran down her neck and into her cleavage. She tried to hide her humiliation.

The waiters left. Jenny sent the video to her husband.

“OK girls, the waiter isn’t coming back unless we tell him, so get your tits out,” Jeremy said.

They pulled down their dresses and exposed themselves.

“Enjoy your food.”

At first they ate in silence, too nervous and ashamed to speak. Then Chrissy asked Jenny a question about one of her old movies and they got to talking. It was strange to have a normal conversation when they were all topless in a public place but it helped relieve the tension. Nina was grateful for Chrissy.

Jeremy just listened as he ate his food. He seemed like an innocent little boy again.

They drank all the wine and champagne. Jeremy told them to pull up their dresses and ordered more. They started getting drunk. He made them order even more. A couple of times when Jenny was telling stories from Hollywood they even laughed.

Dinner was over. Chrissy was telling Jenny which of her movies was Chrissy’s favorite when Jeremy interrupted.

“I have two favorite Jenny movies. The first one is that old one where you are really young and you have a topless scene on the beach with another woman. When I saw that I knew you were a born whore. The other one is the one where you play a drug addict, you know, the one that ends with the big scene where you get forced to fuck another woman with a double dildo while lots of people watch. I almost came in my pants when I saw that. When I get my hands on a double dildo like that you’re going to experience that scene for real with every girl in this room. Especially Nina.”

The shame and fear returned. They felt exposed again.

“Pull up your dresses, it’s time to go. All of you except Jenny. Jenny, I want you to have an accidental nipslip. Let your left nipple poke out of your dress a bit. I want everyone to see it when we walk out.”

“What about paying?” Chrissy asked.

“Already taken care of,” he said.

They left the room and went back outside. Outside a group of businessmen were waiting for their cars. They noticed Jenny’s “accident” and started pointing and laughing. Jenny pulled her dress back up defiantly.

The limousine arrived.

“Flash them,” Jeremy said to Jenny.

Jenny balled her fists. She did not want to be laughed at in public.

“No.”

“You’re going to regret this.”

“I’ll still have some dignity.”

“No, you won’t.”

Jeremy pulled down her dress. He pulled it down all the way, so Jenny was completely nude, her tits and shaved pussy fully exposed to the drunk men. They whistled and laughed and clapped.

Jenny gasped and tried to pull her dress back up.

Nina opened the limousine door.

“I’ll flash them too if you let us get in,” she said to Jeremy. She had to help Jenny before this situation got worse.

“Me too,” Chrissy said.

“Yeah, me too,” Ana added.

Nina felt touched. They were in this together.

“OK. If you lose your dresses. All of you.”

Nina nervously shrugged out of her dress. The others followed. The men cheered. Some of them started coming closer. Nina was afraid. She couldn’t take another rape. Poor Chrissy looked terrified. Jenny was fuming with sudden rage.

“Get into the car,” Jeremy ordered.

Nina went to pick up her dress, but Jeremy stopped her.

“Leave the dresses.”

They got into the limousine naked. The drunks shouted for them not to leave but Jeremy knocked on the blackened window separating them from the driver and the car got going.

They were naked except for their stilettos. Nina couldn’t believe it. The driver might see them. Anyone might see them the moment they stepped out of the limousine. There was nothing else for them to wear. This wasn’t like being naked on the beach, where people stared but didn’t think you were crazy...

Jenny was still angry. Being abused in private was bad enough, but in public she wasn’t just Jenny, she was Jennifer C. the celebrity. After so much humiliation she suddenly couldn’t control herself anymore. Nina tried to hold her hand to calm her down but it was too late. Jeremy had already decided to punish her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.