The Strange Corruption of the Malloy Girl - Cover

The Strange Corruption of the Malloy Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Freelance writer meets incarcerated ball of fire.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

The following year was a leap year and it was on February 29th that Cuba Malloy was due to be released from prison.

The prison system wasn’t allowing me to visit anywhere inside their system of detention centers unless I was in a state of incarceration instead of a visitor. Still, I continued to write to Cuba and she wrote back to me. I was even allowed to send small amounts of cash to deposit into her detainee account for her buy candy and cigarettes.

Most of my letters were unemotional and filled with a lot of current events which I knew she was not the least bit interested in at all. On the other hand her letters to me were willed with erotic stuff that I don’t feel right in relating to the readers at this point. My story was well-received by my peers and I even got a permanent position on a Miami newspaper looking for a writer able to fill in the voids left by their other reporters with absolutely no idea how to connect prose to details in a way that was not boring as all get out.

I decided to follow through on my semi-promise to pick Cuba up when she got released up in Tallahassee and drive her back down to her native Miami. She had promised me all sorts of anal rewards for the favor and I was silly enough to believe every word she wrote with erotic flavor. I figured it was worth the gamble because she had certainly delivered the goods to me in the cleaning closet both times I had visited her to get the details on prison life. In fact, she had spoiled me with her tightness and her skilled movements when I had her from behind stuffed inside so deep that we were like one person with four feet on the floor.

Cuba didn’t have any tits to speak of but she had nice nipples and little handfuls of breast that one could cup and feel her hard nipples rubbing in their palms like little hard buttons that needed loving of the dirty kind and as hard and deep as possible.

She had told me the she liked to be a “bottom” and she had a girlfriend but it wasn’t an inmate but one of the guards. I suspected it was the hard-looking guard looking at us with hungry eyes when I was visiting both times. The woman was slender but her body was packed with muscles like a body-builder and she wore absolutely zero make-up to spoil her hard-nosed looks with cosmetic femininity I jumped into my Camaro with a youthful spring in my step just thinking about Cuba’s fine ass just waiting for me to bring her back to my bedroom and some bending over time and fun for all.

Of course, at the time I had no idea of the shit that Cuba was in with the gangs down here in the South Shore and that she had some unsettled scores with a number of unsavory characters that I would not want to meet in a dark alley at any time.

There were several routes I could take up to Tallahassee, but I preferred the central route because I liked to stop at a titty bar just below Gainesville that had a bunch of college girls working as strippers and lap-dancers. I swung over to Interstate 75 as quickly as possible wanting to avoid the long haul up to Jacksonville and the boring ride down Interstate 10 all the way to Tallahassee. The highway patrol would be salivating just seeing my Camaro coming down the road and they would probably pull me over just to harass me because of my choice of automobile.

I was just passing a closed down Dog Racetrack and I marveled at how our politicians had managed to shut down the dog racing industry with their faux religious principles against gambling. A lot of it was about cruelty to the Greyhounds that were the only breed racing in the state. They had done the same thing to the fishing industry because of the silly ban against nets that came about because of catching dolphins in the nets as well as the other fish that roamed in the wild sea of the Atlantic and the calmer waters of the Gulf of Mexico. It only left the fish to the foreign boats preying sometimes even inside our territorial waters and because they didn’t have to follow the same rules as our licensed fishing boats.

I-10 was pretty much a straight road and the terrain was fairly flat as well. You didn’t see many highways in that sort of situation with all the hills and twists and turns to avoid places where they could not get the right of way. The answer to that was that when they built that road there was literally nothing there to block a straight line and precious little need to take the land with Federal power.

I came up into Tallahassee right after mid-day and it was too early to go over to the woman’s prison because her release time was to be at 3:00 PM. I stopped for lunch at a nice place near the Florida State University campus and ogled the hordes of young girls all wearing shorts with probably no undies because that the new fad with teenaged girls these days. I ate my pulled pork and sucked down my sweet iced tea scoping out the bare legs and the lack of bras all around me and wished I was ten years younger and had a smaller waistline to chase after a few of these ripe young fillies.

Tallahassee was a government town, it was a college town and it was above all a place where the nightlife was wild and fun-loving just like the University itself. The students came for the football, the basketball, the cheerleaders and all the beer east of the Mississippi.

A girl from the table across the way came up and sat down in the empty seat opposite me. She had a look of the devil in her eyes as she asked me, “all of us girls are wondering if you are a student or a teacher?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.