Joshi - Cover

Joshi

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Her son's best friend Joshi (Yoshi) is ditched for a beach day. She likes the boy so much, she has to make things better for him. How far will she go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Claire was lying flat on the floor with Joshi straddling her thighs, moving slowly back and forth, his cock pushing in and out of her ass while he used her hands, held back and up from the rug, to leverage himself to and fro.

“Oh god, Joshi, that’s so good. It doen’t even hurt anymore.”

“It hurt before? You didn’t act like it hurt. Why didn’t you say something?”

“It only hurt a bit, at the beginning but it doesn’t anymore. Ohhhhhh yeah, like that. Push it way in like that. Ohhh, yesss, jeez.”

“Joshi?”

“Yeah,” he grunted, starting to shuflle faster.

“Would you go on a trip with me?”

“A trip? Where?”

“To India. Don’t worry about the cost. I’ll cover it.”

“Sure!” Feeling oral emphasis wasn’t sufficient to demonstrate his enthusiasm, Joshi pulled on Claire’s wrists to plug his cock into her butt with additional vigor.

“Ahhhhunnghhhh.”

“Absolutely,” Joshi added, treating Claire to several more grinding thrusts.

“Maybe we ... could ... visit ... your aunt.”

A trip to India, fucking Claire’s ass everyday and maybe even getting into her pussy. And Nalini’s too? Joshi imagined his aunt with her face between Claire’s thighs while he took her from behind. Ah, my cock runneth over. His hips were churning now, reflecting the excitement that smashed together from two related sources: his mind and his cock. Claire’s moaning didn’t hurt any either. Within a minute, Joshi blew the slow, extended assfuck he had planned. Almost too late, he pulled out so he could watch his cock spurt his cream all over Claire’s ass and up her naked back. He loved how this woman, this mother of his best friend, let him spurt his cum all over her body. He knew he’d never find a better fuck than her but the thought of getting her and his aunt at the same time blew his mind. Joshi’s hips were still moving, slowly pushing his cock back and forth through the groove of Claire’s ass when the nature of the trip changed.

“Jason and I would be lost without your guidance.”

Joshi’s hips froze, stopping his cockhead mid-ass.

“Jason?”

“Yes,” Claire confirmed, sucking in her breath. After exhaling, she said, “I’m going to ask him to take me tonight. Kind of a mom-son bonding thing. I know he’d love to have you along.”

Joshi couldn’t see the big smile that Claire hid by keeping her face pressed into the rug. His attention was turned inward, worried that Jason might somehow find out just how far he’d gone with his mom.


“Honey?” Claire spoke to Jason as he was about to follow his father out of the kitchen.

“Yeah, Mom?” Jason responded, stopping in the doorway as his Dad sat down in his chair and picked up the remote.

Claire jerked her head to the left, her hands busy in the sink. “Come here. I want to ask you something.”

Jason walked across the kitchen and stood behind his mother, slightly to the right.

“Yeah?”

Claire lowered her voice, “Closer.”

Jason moved a half step toward her.

“Closer,” Claire husked. “It’s private.”

Jason took another half step, his front brushing against his mother’s right hip.

“Really close,” Claire whispered. “I don’t want your Dad to hear.”

Jason couldn’t get any closer; he was already touching her. He moved directly behind his mom and hung his head over her shoulder, aligning his ear next to her mouth. Claire pushed her behind back, pressing her ass onto his crotch.

“I want to talk to you about something tonight, so don’t go to sleep.” To emphasize the importance of her request, Claire pushed back a little harder and rubbed her ass in a small circle against her son’s swelling cock.

“About what,” Jason asked shoving in, as if trying to stop his mother’s ass, something he didn’t really want to do.

“Later,” Claire huskily denied his curiosity, her ass abruptly changing from a circular to an up and down motion as it found her son’s hardening staff.

Jason thrust into Claire’s soft buttocks. Did she want it differently tonight? He was keen on what her body was suggesting, letting him take her from behind.

“Can we talk like this?” he asked, barely able to get the words out.

“Of course,” Claire answered. “But not until tonight.” She shoved her ass back violently, tossing her son back a full foot, and turned her head to smile sweetly, “See you tonight.”


The night dragged on forever. Jason could have bitten his father’s head off when he decided to stay up past his usual bed time. His mother recognized his plight and tried to alleviate his tension through sympathetic expressions but then intensified his agony by crossing her legs and smoothing her skirt down her leg in an exaggerated, slow motion caress that started in her lap and ended just below her knee. By the time her hands had traveled the extent of her thigh, her expression had changed from shared compassion to a teasing smile. Jason could hardly wait to push that smile into his pillow and convert it into an ecstatic grimace. For fuck’s sake, Dad. Go to bed!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.