Joshi - Cover

Joshi

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 4: At Home that Night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: At Home that Night - Her son's best friend Joshi (Yoshi) is ditched for a beach day. She likes the boy so much, she has to make things better for him. How far will she go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Claire’s husband bought her story about losing track of time because she and Nancy had found so much to talk about at the beach. It wasn’t the first time she’d been late while out with Nancy, so Don just nodded and turned a deaf ear in the middle of her explanation. If Claire was going to continue her new hobby, she was going to have to think ahead. Jason had already gone out but had grumbled about having to eat what his father made for dinner.

When Jason came home later that night, Claire wanted to berate him about stiffing Joshi (bad choice of terms, she chuckled) three days in a row but she held her tongue until Don had gone upstairs to get ready for bed. She didn’t want to get into an exchange about Joshi in front of her husband but as soon as he was gone her temper got the best of her and she laid into her son. It was several minutes before Jason could get a word in edgewise to defend himself. Evidently, there hadn’t been any plans for Joshi to accompany them to the beach. They had gone to a party instead and Joshi had been invited but declined to go along.

Claire was stunned. What the fuck? Joshi had definitely played the part of the jilted friend. Replaying the scene in her mind, she realized Joshi had clearly used his supposed emotional injury to tug on her heart strings. She was still trying to get her confused mind around what was going on when Jason gave his mother a hug and kissed her goodnight, sensing he was now forgiven even though she seemed to be distracted. He followed his father upstairs to have an early night himself. His early night hadn’t been of his choosing: his new girlfriend had drawn a line and wasn’t allowing any trespass.

Claire’s jaw was still open after Jason left. She stared at the floor, unseeing, holding herself steady with one hand stretched out to grasp the banister. She couldn’t believe it. The little so and so. He had strung her a line and she’d gone for it, hook, line and sinker.

Joshi had seduced her! He had used her sympathy and her fascination with India, which he was well aware of and had, in fact, cultivated in her over the years with colorful stories. The manipulative little bastard!

She was surprised that she wasn’t angrier. Indeed, she had to give him credit for her successful seduction. He was just a youngster yet he had executed her conquest well. That took guts and determination and must have been carefully planned which indicated a bit of an obsession with her. Claire couldn’t help but be enormously flattered. She knew Joshi had had a thing for her for years — after all, she wasn’t blind — but she had no idea how far it actually went. My god, she thought, how adroitly he achieved his seduction. He had turned from a sulking boy into confident male targeting his prey without raising any warning flags with her. Until now, she hadn’t suspected the beach had been anything but a chance event. How could she have been so naïve? Well, she knew the answer to that. She and Don hadn’t had sex for so long because of his problem and his refusal to discuss it that she couldn’t remember the last time she had felt sexy and attractive. Joshi certainly pressed those buttons in the right way.

And what incredible sex! She had never been attracted by anal sex, yet this boy had taken her ass cherry the first time he did her, on a public beach, no less. Just the thought of that magic fuck warmed her pussy again. Claire’s anger was already dissipating and she knew that, even if she roasted Joshi’s ass when she next saw him, she would find it hard to deny him. She knew he would try. Like a little boy, he would simply wait until she had finished chastising him. Claire knew if he touched her ass, no matter how casually, she would be lost. She’d probably yank her shorts off herself and sit on his lap. His slow seduction of her butt had unearthed a desire she didn’t know she possessed but, now that it was uncovered, she needed to satisfy it.

Claire followed the rest of her family upstairs. She needed a rest but she was restless and couldn’t sleep. She woke up several times to find her fingers inside her panties on a damp pussy. She must have been dreaming about that story Joshi had told her, or maybe about him slamming into her ass in the middle of the beach. God, she was so fucking horny. She looked at Don but he was sleeping soundly, oblivious to her need, not that there was anything he could do about it. It was going to be a long night.

Claire got up to visit the ensuite. Halfway there, she pulled her nightgown up and yanked her soaked panties down her legs, tossing them in the direction of the laundry hamper. She continued toward the bathroom but changed her mind because it wasn’t fair to wake Don and she was afraid that once she sat down she wouldn’t be able to keep her hand off her sex. How would she explain herself to Don if she woke him frigging herself in the john?

She turned away and made her way through the darkness out of her room and down the hall to the main upstairs bathroom. It was very dark for a summer night. Claire had to keep one hand on the wall as she felt her way down the hallway. She was so horny, she held her nightgown bunched up to her crotch, pressed in a tight ball against her damp, tingling pussy.

“Mom. Is that you?”

Jason’s whisper scared the shit out of her. Claire was amazed she didn’t cry out. Could he see her? Could he see her holding her nightgown in a ball over her crotch? No, she realized with relief. It was too dark. She peered into Jason’s open doorway. His room was even darker, pitch black.

“Yes, honey” she replied. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” came the faint reply, followed by a sniffle.

Claire’s motherly instincts took over. Her hand left the safety of the wall and she waved the other one in front of her, seeking Jason’s door jamb.

“Are you sure, honey? You don’t sound so good.”

Claire found the door and she entered Jason’s room, faltering steps bringing her closer to her son based on the memory of where his bed was. It didn’t occur to her to turn on the light even though she knew the floor was likely littered with junk she could trip on. But the floor was unusually clear and she made it to the side of Jason’s bed without incident. She kneeled down just as her son sniffled again. All her earlier anger had melted away. She reached out in the darkness where she knew the pillow would be and found her son’s face. She cupped his cheek, fingers curling under his jaw, and kneeled beside his bed.

“What’s wrong, honey?”

“Nothing,” Jason whined.

“It’s not nothing. Tell me what’s wrong. I’ve told you before, you can always talk to me.”

“Not about this,” Jason whimpered.

“You can talk to me about anything,” Claire countered, concerned.

“Not about this,” Jason’s whining persisted.

Claire’s curiosity was piqued. “Please honey. I’ve told you before you can’t hold things inside. You know you can trust me not to say anything to anyone.” She paused while her mind tried to find a way to get Jason to open up. For such a popular boy, he was actually quite shy about personal things and she wasn’t sure she could get him to talk. She was surprised when he spoke.

“It’s about Donna.”

“What about Donna?”

“I can’t talk to you about it. Not this.”

Jason sniffled again. What was that little bitch doing to her son? Claire’s curiosity waned, replaced by anger redirected at Donna.

“I told you, you can talk to me about anything. I’m your mother.” Claire’s anger was apparent.

“Ok, but don’t say anything to Dad,” Jason insisted, agitated.

“I won’t, honey,” Claire assured him. “It’s just between you and me,” she whispered, running her hand up and across his forehead the way she used to soothe away his worries when he was little.

“Okay.”

Claire felt a pang in her heart at the paplable relief in his voice.

“What is it?” she whispered, urging him to confide in her.

“She won’t ... she won’t...”

“She won’t what?” Claire encouraged him.

“She won’t ... she won’t ... do anything about this,” Jason whined.

His hand folded over hers and dragged it away from his face onto his chest, then down, brushing over his curly chest hair, lower, across his taut six-pack stomach, and onto ... it. Her son was naked and had dragged her hand down to his cock.

Claire froze. What should she do? She didn’t know what to do. Her hand was trapped, held firmly in place by Jason’s grip, folding her fingers over the large head of his equipment which felt larger than Joshi’s, definitely thicker. Claire’s mind was reeling. Surely, this was accidental. Jason wasn’t himself. He wasn’t thinking straight, proabably didn’t realize what he’d done. Her silence and inaction galvanized Jason.

“I told you. I told you I couldn’t talk to you about this,” he said, accusingly.

“No, you can,” Claire finally managed to speak. “It’s just that ... it’s just that you caught me off guard ... you surprised me.”

“Oh,” Jason sounded mollified. “Then you’ll help me, tell me what to do?”

“Sure honey,” Claire’s voice returned to its soft, soothing tone.

She tried to tug her hand away but Jason maintained his grip. Claire decided she needed to calm him down so his nerves weren’t so intense and then, while still talking to him, quietly slip her hand away from his cock. He probably wasn’t even aware of what he’d done and a few minutes of playing along might allow her to retrieve her hand without her son even knowing. She set out to calmly recover the situation.

“Well honey, girls usually need a little more time than guys. Maybe Donna is a bit more serious than the other girls you’ve been with so she wants to make sure you want to be with her before she gives too much away.”

“Uh huh.”

Claire sensed her son nodding as she spoke which was good except the motion made his hand, and hers with it, move slightly up and down on his semi-stiff member. She felt it expand in her grip. Oh God, he was getting harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.