Joshi - Cover

Joshi

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Preface

Incest Sex Story: Preface - Her son's best friend Joshi (Yoshi) is ditched for a beach day. She likes the boy so much, she has to make things better for him. How far will she go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

This is a story about my friend, Joshi. That’s pronounced ‘Yoshi’, with a Y; it’s just spelled with a J. Joshi’s grandparents came from the old country a few years before his father was born and his parents have done well. They’re as American as you can get, especially his mother, even though she came from India as a young bride to marry the man to whom she was betrothed as a child. When he was eighteen, Joshi accompanied his mother to India to visit her family. His mother vowed never to return again but Joshi became enamored with India and promised to go back despite his mother’s intense opposition. Joshi tried to interest his friends in joining him but they were more interested in partying at the beach or clubbing than traveling. He couldn’t even interest his longtime best friend Jason, but Jason’s mother was intrigued and that’s really what this story is about.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.