Jacinta Has Needs Too - Cover

Jacinta Has Needs Too

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: Jacinta was at the same party as Tamara (see Seducing Tamara). She wants what Tamara got - "The just fucked glow" - so she offers herself to him with very hot sexy consequences. The older guy shows her that he can match it with the best of them.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Size   .

Jacinta greeted me cheerfully when I arrived at her office. I noted that she was very casually dressed - bare feet, short floral skirt and a pink coloured t-shirt. This was in contrast to her beautiful dress and high heels that she had worn to the engagement party about a week ago.

(See Seducing Tamara - it was the same party)

I had agreed to meet her to discuss the government's new programme designed to help people with a disability. She was a disability adviser, and she was very interested in the details. She had a beautiful office, with a large desk and a very comfy looking couch.

She directed me to the couch where we sat as I explained the workings of the new programme. She asked lots of questions, and I was happy to help her. We took about an hour, and at the end of that time she was ready to chat casually about other things.


"I was at Haylee's place when Tamara got home after the party. Haylee was the hostess that had wiped herself out and brought the party to a premature end.

"She was glowing after being out all night ... she had that freshly fucked glow" she commented whilst looking me right in the eye.

"Do you know anything about that?" she added.

I quickly responded with "No ... not a thing".

"Oh I thought you might ... seeing as you danced with her most of the night and you were chatting in the corner when not dancing" she explained.

"No ... no ... I know nothing" I responded.

She passed for a moment looking at me. I sensed that she had something more to say.

"You are a good liar" she said as she held a finger up to her lips, signalling me to be quiet and let her continue.

"I got the truth out of Tamara ... eventually" she continued. "Then I couldn't shut her up ... she told me everything that you guys did".

I just smiled and repeated "I know nothing".

"I love a man that can keep his mouth shut" she added as she stood in front of me whilst I continued to sit on the couch.

She surprised me ... no, stunned me when she slipped the t-shirt off over her head to reveal a nice set of rounded tits with puffy areola and dark red hard nipples. She didn't stop there - she pushed her skirt down off her hips and let it drop to the floor, revealing that she was pantieless. I noted her closely cropped black bush on her mound, and her naked pussy lips.

She stood there with her hands on her hips watching my reaction. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"I want just a fraction of what she got" she explained as she advanced to kneel before me with her hands going to my trousers to unleash my cock. I helped by raising my hips, allowing her to draw my trousers and undershorts to my ankles. She slipped off my shoes and socks and discarded my trousers. I removed my shirt as she worked.

When she looked up at my crotch she gasped "Oh shit I thought that she was kidding me ... that's fucking huge" she said in reference to the size of my hard fat cock. Her hand tentatively grasped my cock - having no chance of actually encircling my cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.