Sins of My Kinky Mother-in-law - Cover

Sins of My Kinky Mother-in-law

by Scarlett Griffin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: His new wife was well-behaved and not in the least demanding in her sexual needs. Her Mother on the other hand was quite the opposite.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   .

I was married to my first wife Sandra for close to ten years when she was in a terrible airplane crash that claimed her life leaving me with two small children and a mountain of bills for her extravagant life style. Fortunately, I was able to find a suitable replacement with a much reduced household operating expense budget in Elsa who was the exact opposite of her flamboyant mother of the famed European jet-set crowd. Her mother was none other than the darling of the paparazzi, Simone Dupree, who was known for her carnal excesses and an over-consumption of cocktails on a daily basis.

Elsa was firmly rooted in the present and in adherence to common sense. She made a great role model for the kids and I had no worries on that score. In addition to that I had my first wife's mother, Louise, who helped out when some back-up was needed when we had to meet social engagements without the children attached.

My other mother-in-law Simone was a different cup of tea entirely.

I remember when we went to Paris to visit Elsa's mother in her well-appointed penthouse not far from the Champs Elysees and I saw up close and personal the depravity of her life-style. My Elsa was just recently twenty-five and her mother had her when she was only eighteen so that meant Simone was a middle-aged forty-three but you sure did not get that idea from the clothes she wore, the way she walked and talked and the people around her. She acted like a twenty year old and actually looked just as young as her beautiful daughter. My understanding was that Elsa's father was a Russian billionaire who had made the wrong statement at the wrong time and wound up in Siberia banished from his wife and his cash. There was little doubt he was no longer with us but nobody brought up that subject anymore without expectation of unwanted consequences.

Elsa warned me that her mother was subject to some bizarre actions when she was high on the pain-killers she seemed to gobble up like candy when she was in the mood for a change of perceptions. I never actually saw her popping the pills but it seemed like the only explanation for some of her more famous exploits covered in great depth in the tabloids in France and pretty much all over Europe.

Simone had a pair of identical male twins in residence at that time in her penthouse with the glorious view of Paris from the iron railed veranda. They were called Pierre and Claude and both wore designer dress shirts of the finest linen and Speedo swim trunks that left no room for imagination about the size of their big-boy equipment. I actually saw Simone fondle one of the boys out on the veranda like she was just looking for a soft spot to squeeze and make him nice and hard. I even caught my wife Elsa fixated on the boy's equipment and I can't say I blame her because it was like walking around with a sign that said,

"Grab my cock and see how real it is!"

I was on a long-distance conference call when Elsa informed me she was taking the two boys and going shopping in the designer district. I had no objection because I knew I could trust her and that she would be discreet in making purchases. I knew she would spend money but not too much and that what she bought would be appropriate for the current styles.

When I finally got off the phone, I found that Simone was out on the veranda in the hot tub and She had two empty glasses and one half filled right next to her elbow wearing only her huge sunglasses like a photo from the fashion magazines. I couldn't see beneath the surface of the water but I figured it was a good chance she was not wearing anything underneath at all.

I knew it was a mistake but I did not want to make Simone think I was a poor sport by refusing her invitation to join her. I hesitated at pulling off my briefs but I suspected that if I did not go all the way in that regard my fabulous figured mother-in-law would think I was hiding some deformity or lack of substance. I could see she was eyeing me with some degree of interest as I sunk beneath the bubbling waters with what I hoped was a graceful and confident air of nonchalance. I did turn down the offer of the potent drinks that she was swigging down with complete indifference in the before noon time hours.

It was only moments later that we were engaged in risqué conversation about the benefits of having identical twin lovers that she started to play "footsie" with me under the water and in all honesty I found that I didn't mind it at all. One thing led to another and before I realized it Simone was perched on my thigh rubbing me with her hairless snatch with my long aroused crank nestled in her gentle but firm grip that promised a milking I would remember for a long time.

With my hardened cock in one hand and her potent cocktail in the other, Simone showed me some tricks one would never expect a mother-in-law to know much less use them on a son-in-law in broad daylight. We both moved to the fluffy white carpet dripping hot tub water in an unmistakable trail of lust and passion. I decided to take charge of this demanding female and pushed her into a "doggie" position that I used effectively on her nubile daughter with excellent results. Her reaction was a bit sulky but cooperative and she even pushed back to get me in deeper from time to time just like her young daughter would do when she was in a mood for experiencing a happy orgasm.

I experimented with a light spanking on her perfectly shaped buttocks and she gasped just like my transparent spouse and showed me her teeth in a smile more lusting than loving. I reddened her flanks up good and proper and I could sense she was enjoying it far more than my less kinky wife. Since the position was much to inviting to pass up, I buried one of my thumbs inside her blinking brown eye which I was reasonably certain had seen some action above and beyond the call of duty. Her revealing groan confirmed she was an anal oriented female with a need for periodic rear door action to spice up her sensual daily diet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.