Lifestick - Cover

Lifestick

by Flying-Circus

Copyright© 2015 by Flying-Circus

Sex Story: Two women come upon a man in the jungle deep. They capture him and take him back to their hidden society of all women. Now he's supposed to get into the women's jungle deep starting with queen. He's willing to help but as many as he can but there's one problem.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   .

Salla and Savva crouched low as they worked their way through the jungle flora. The waist high bushes provided perfect cover along with the camouflage of the leopard fur shorts and bras the duo wore. The two long brown haired jungle women would not easily be seen. The tribal explorers moved stealthy and silent as a jungle cat. They edged toward the strange sounds. If the sounds were voices they were not like any voices they ever heard. These voice-like sounds had a deep tone. Never before while on patrol had the two heard such noises.

Salla put an arm up stopping Savva. They crouched lower and Salla pointed. Peering through the foliage Savva saw what Salla saw. It was a being that looked very similar to them yet it was different.

"I need to stop and take a quick leak," yelled Alex to the rest of the exploration party. "I'll catch up."

The man in his mid-20s faced a big tree but to Salla and Savva he had turned sideways. He unzipped and pulled out his dick not knowing they were watching or even that anyone was there. He let out a urine stream.

"Lifestick!" whispered Salla, desperately holding back excitement.

"It's attached," Savva whispered back in equal amazement. "The legends are true."

"The legends are true," repeated Salla. "Go!"

The two women sprung from the thicket. Alex was about to zip up but the surprise caused him to try to turn and run but they were upon him. Savva, the taller of the two, grabbed him from behind and put a sharp knife to his neck. He stopped in his tracks.

Salla stood before him. To Alex both women looked to be in their mid-30s.

"Lifestick," Salla said. She touched his dick with the tip of her knife.

"Careful," he said. "I'm kind of fond of that."

"You are a male?" questioned Salla.

"Yes, at the moment, unless you're not careful with that knife."

"You're real." It was more statement than question.

"That's what I've heard."

"Tie him."

The woman was strong. His arms were pulled behind his back and his wrists lashed together in seconds.

"Now just a minute," he protested.

"Where did you get this?" Salla again touched his dick with the knife as Savva walked around and faced the man

"What? What are you talking about?" he questioned.

"The lifestick."

"My dick?"

"Where did you get it?"

"I was born with it."

Savva grabbed it and pulled hard.

"Ow! Careful!"

"It's attached!" Savva said.

Salla said, "He's real. He exists. You're a male."

"Not if you're going to do things like that."

A voice rang out. "Alex? Alex?"

"Come," said Salla.

They didn't give him an option. The women grabbed his arms and hustled him through the bushes.

"Alex!"

His dick bobbed in the air as they continued to run. He had no choice but to run with them.

After fifteen minutes he couldn't go any further.

"Can we stop?" he gasped heavily.

The women stopped. They breathed as calmly as sitting down for a meal.

"Thanks ... thanks." He tried to take big slow breaths. He wasn't out of shape but he wasn't in the athletic condition of these women. "Could ... could I put my dick away?"

Salla and Savva stared at him blankly.

"My lifestick," he said.

"Lifestick?" Salla said.

"It's small," said Savva. It was her first chance to look at it closer.

"Well, it's hard to be aroused in such situations and my zipper is rubbing against it so that doesn't feel good."

Savva grabbed the shaft.

"Ow! Could you be more careful. I really, really like that."

"It feels strange," Savva commented.

"Would you please put it back in my pants?"

"Why?" Salla asked.

"The zipper ... like I was saying."

"What is zipper?"

"The metal," he tried to point but of course his arms remained tied behind. "Of my pants. It hurts."

"This?" Savva released his dick and pulled on the zipper.

"Right ... so could you put my dick ... my lifestick back inside?"

"I think I understand," said Salla.

She took her knife out.

Alex panicked. "Please ... no, no, no. Don't cut it off!"

Salla cut it off. She cut the zipper out and the entirety of his pants.

Alex now stood in a shirt, shoes and socks, and his boxer shorts with his dick still hanging out.

"Better. No more zipper," said Salla.

He was too relieved to still have his dick to be concerned that she just ripped up his pants.

"Bring him," said Salla.

Savva grabbed his lifestick and pulled him along to follow Salla.

Walking along with a female holding his dick, biology happened.

"Salla! The lifestick is growing!"

Salla stopped and turned. It was twice as big as before! Wider and longer and now it was hard!

"It feels warm now," Savva said.

Salla replaced Savva's hand around his shaft. "It IS warm."

"Is it still small now?" Alex grinned because that's what you do when you're captured by two strange women in the middle of the jungle. That's what you do to ANY woman who thinks you're small but hasn't seen your dick erect.

"It is ... very big," said Salla. "How did you do that?"

"What do you expect to happen when two beautiful women want to hold it?"

"Are you saying we made it grow?"

"You got it. Why don't you rub on it and see what else happens?" An orgasm certainly would make the best out of a bad situation.

Savva rubbed.

"Stop!" said Salla. "Lifejuice. Rubbing brings lifejuice. A lifestick rubbing inside a lifewomb brings forth lifejuice and makes new life.

That sure sounded like sex to Alex. So why the big mystery about what a dick was?

"So you've done it," he asked. "You've had..." He need to use their terms. " ... A lifestick inside you."

Savva shook her head.

Salla said, "We've never seen a true one before."

"Then how do you know about it?"

"In the teachings."

"Sex ed class?"

"History class."

"History?"

"The study of our people, our past and how we came to be. What is sex ed?"

"Um ... it's the study of how we came to be and how a lot more of us might come to be unless we wear a wrapper or the woman is on the pill."

"You speak strange words."

"I could say the same about you."

Savva said, "I like holding it." She smiled at him.

"I like you holding it. You sure you don't want to rub it?"

"No!" said Salla.

"How about sucking on it?"

"We need to get back."

They walked for a long time and unfortunately neither woman held his dick.

Savva pulled back branches and Alex followed Salla through.

He found himself in a cave. They were cavewomen?

Salla followed by Alex followed by Savva walked deeper. It became darker and just when it looked like it was about to be too dark, it started to lighten.

They came out of the cave on the other end. He looked up and there was sky again. The trees were less dense but what was astounding was straight ahead. It was a castle, tall and massive. As the trees continued to thin Alex saw more and more. He walked looking up more than looking ahead. They came into a clearing. Ahead a huge wooden door stood at least three times taller than himself.

Four women were stationed outside the door and dressed similarly to his two escorts. They stared at the approaching trio particularly at Alex. They carried spears longer than they were tall.

"What is it?" Niffa, the lead guard asked pointing at Alex with her spear.

"Have any of you every tried pointing at things with your finger?" Alex asked.

"It's a male, answered Salla.

"The legends are true!" Savva couldn't contain her excitement. She and Salla found a male!

"A male?"

"Look," said Salla, "A living lifestick."

"No it's not. It's too small."

Alex frowned. "It grows."

"Yes, it grows!" Savva said.

"Why don't you make it grow again?" said Alex. Seeking pleasure seemed to be a good course of action in this situation.

Savva wasted no time grabbing his dick.

"Savva! No!" sternly said Salla.

"Ohhhh!"

"Why not?" asked Alex. "What's the harm?"

Savva released his dick.

"You can rub it later," Alex said. "I promise."

"You say words you have no control over," said Salla.

"But we get to be first after the queen," said Savva, "because we found him."

"We don't know what will happen. Open the door."

With a metal ball that Niffa picked up from the ground she knocked once then two times in a row then three times in a row on the door. To Alex's surprise the large door didn't open but a normal-sized door that was part of the bigger door opened. The regular door was well concealed. He followed Salla through again followed by Savva. The door closed behind them.

They walked along a stone path. The big castle he saw from outside the wall was ahead and looked even bigger now. To the left and right he saw cottages and gardens and the people who likely lived in those homes. Everyone person was a woman. The youngest of them looked to be mid-30s like his two captors.

"So you have no males living here?" he asked.

"No," Salla replied.

"Why not?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't any males live here?"

"Because there aren't any."

"Why not?"

"Why should there be?"

"When you have children you will give birth to males and females."

"No, we birth life to only females."

"Wait, what? Hold on." He stopped.

"Keep walking," Salla said.

"No, wait, this is important. If you don't have any males then how do your people continue? You need male and female to ... you know ... create life."

"We find the living lifestick and he creates life in every female old enough. That is you."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." He really wished his hands were free. "So you expect me to have sex with every woman here?"

Blank stares

"So you expect me to fuck everyone?"

Blank stares

"So you expect me to put my lifestick into every female?"

"Of course and create new life inside us."

"O ... kay." His mind swooned and then he almost fell over. Savva caught him.

"Starting with the queen of course," said Salla. "Once life is created in her then you will create life in everyone else."

"First us!" said Savva. "Because we found you."

"This might not be such a bad gig," Alex said.

"Gig?"

"Never mind. Let's go see the queen."


They reached the palace. Two female guards were posted outside the main entrance. They opened the arched heavy door as Salla and Savva approached.

"Interesting decor," Alex commented. Outlining the door frame sides were two large dicks and they curved up forming the arch of the door. The tips of the two dick heads almost touched.

"What is it?" one guard asked looking at Alex.

"You'll know soon," said Salla. "We're taking him to the queen." She wasn't to be delayed anymore.

"Look," whispered the other guard and pointed but everyone heard.

"It grows," Alex assured. "And thank for pointing with a finger."

The three went inside the castle. They soon took a right down one corridor then a left down another corridor. The corridor became arched and it was lined evenly with lifestick statues again nearly touching at the top.

Alex marveled and commented. "You certainly have a thing for dicks."

"What are dicks?" asked Savva. "You use that word often."

"It's a word that means lifesticks from where I come from."

They approached two more women guarding a door. This door has two giant GOLD lifesticks providing the arch around the door.

"We need an immediate audience with the queen," Salla said.

"It is the day's end. You may request an audience tomorrow, Salla," Marra replied.

"Do you expect her to see this ... creature?" Mitta added.

"Look between my legs, ladies," Alex said.

"It ... it," stammered the guards.

"It grows," Alex said.

"Get the Queen Guard, " Salla demanded. "We will remain here."

"Yes ... yes, right away." Marra looked at Mitta. "Go."

Mitta opened the door and darted inside.

"Is it real?" Marra wondered.

"Would we bring it to the queen if it was not?" responded Salla.

Alex said, "You know, I'm more than just a lifestick. I have a great personality."

"Quiet!" Salla said.

"Or not," he muttered. "Must be someone's time of the month."

"Can I touch it?" Marra asked

"You know that he is first for the queen," Salla replied.

"Of course you can touch it," Alex said smiling. "Salla and Savva touched it." Alex liked the guilty look on their faces and especially on Salla's.

"We had to know if it's real," Salla said.

"And you expect her to let me in to see the queen without checking to see if it's real also? That doesn't sound right. Marra needs to touch it right now." Salla glared at him which made Alex really, really happy.

"He's right," Marra said. "I shouldn't have sent Mitta in until I checked to see if it's real."

Her words were enough to start his dick hardening in anticipation of being touched.

"It's alive," said Marra eyes widening.

"Living lifestick," said Savva.

Marra grabbed his dick in her hand.

"Thank you," he said.

"It's warm."

It crossed his mind to say, "The better to fuck you with, my dear" but reason won out.

"It's real!" Marra said astonished. "The legend has finally become truth."

"The legends are true," said Savva.

"What are you doing?" Mitta had returned.

"It's real," Marra said in a hushed reverent tone. "Living lifestick."

"It's much bigger," Mitta said surprised.

"It grows," Alex said.

"Can we see the queen?" Salla asked so to return to the reason they were here.

"Yes. Now," said Mitta.

Marra released his dick.

Alex said, "Since we're about to see the queen you should probably untie me first."

Salla answered by pulling him along.


The three entered the throne room. There were ever increasing in size lifestick statues arching above them. They statues hemmed in their walking path on brilliant green stones. The room was large and one could be on the other side of the lifesticks but one first had to get almost to the throne before one could go there. The first lifestick arch was not that much above his head but each successive pair was a little higher until the last pair was at least three times his height.

Two guards stood on opposite sides of the throne.

"Kneel," said Salla.

"What?" Alex barely responded before hands on his shoulders from both women forced him to his knees.

Salla and Savva looked down but Alex chose to look around and take everything in.

The queen came out. She looked at him and saw that he looked back at her. She carefully sat on her throne.

"Uh-oh," Alex muttered.

"Shh..." softly said Salla.

The queen said, "Salla, Savva, you have requested audience with me. Speak"

Both women looked up.

"Yes, my queen," said Salla. "We bring great news and joy to you and for our people. We have captured a male and he has a living lifestick."

"That is great news if it is so. All rise."

Salla and Savva helped Alex to his feet.

"See?" Savva pointed at his dick with her finger. Progress! Pointing without a sharp object.

"Untie him, remove his garments, and approach with the male."

Alex liked the idea of being untied but definitely did not like the idea of being stripped naked. He noticed the visual interest by the queen guards. The one on the right was cute. She looked to be in her mid-30s which was the youngest age he had seen.

"The queen is old," whispered Alex.

"So," whispered back Savva.

"Really old." In his estimation the queen was in her 70s.

Salla and Savva each grabbed an arm pulling him up the few steps until he was in front of the queen.

"It has been a long, long time since I have seen such a thing," said the queen. "Over 30 life cycles."

"Is that a year?" Alex asked.

"Quiet!" Salla pulled on his arm.

"It's okay. The male may speak," said the queen. "I don't know what a year is but a life cycle is a period of warmth to cold to warmth again."

"That sounds like what I call a year."

"Salla and Savva, you are most blessed by this discovery. You of course will partake of the lifestick after life is created in me."

"But... !" said Alex.

Salla pulled on his arm again.

"Stop that!" he protested.

"Quiet."

"She said I could speak," Alex explained.

"There is a time and place for everything, male, the queen said.

"My name is Alex."

"And my name is Barra."

"Queen Barra to you and to everyone," said Salla.

"Suzzi," the queen said. "Take him to my chambers and wait with him."

The queen said Suzzi but Alex heard Susie. At last a normal name and it was the cute guard.

Susie grabbed his upper arm and escorted him out a back door.

They entered what was obviously the queen's chamber. There was an enormous bed with heavy blankets and plush pillows. A bed fit for a queen.

"So do I get on the bed and wait?" he asked.

"No."

Standing naked in front of this stranger did not feel that strange considering he just spent that last several hours with his dick hanging out of the fly of his boxers. Nor did it feel that awkward that she was looking him over. Every female had this day.

"So you're a Queen Guard, huh? What do you do?"

"Guard the queen."

"Well, yeah, but what does that mean?"

"Penna and I make sure no harm comes to the queen."

"Ah. Do you enjoy your work?"

"Yes. You ask strange questions."

"Well, we are strangers!" He laughed but she didn't respond.

Her gaze remained on his dick.

"It grows."

"What?"

"My lifestick. It grows ... during times of pleasure. You're looking at it. I'm sure you're curious. Do you want to touch it?"

"Your lifestick is only for the queen until it creates life inside her."

"Yes about that. I wanted to mention..."

The queen came in interrupting.

Queen Barra looked Alex up and down.

"You may go, Suzzi. I will partake of the living lifestick now."

"It would be better if I were in the room so this..."

"His name is Alex."

"He may harm you."

"The living lifestick brings pleasure just like our plaster lifesticks bring pleasure when we use them on ourselves."

Alex said, "I noticed the one on the table next to your bed."

"I have not used it for too long. Leave us, Suzzi."

"Yes, my queen." She bowed ad left.

Barra took Alex's lifestick in her old hand. "I thought I would never again have the chance to have an heir. A long time ago, more than 30 life cycles, a daughter came from my lifewomb. She died after only two life cycles."

"I'm sorry," he replied.

"Yes," she wiped a stray tear from her eye.

He waited.

"But this is a happy time! Put your lifestick inside me and create new life."

Alex couldn't bring himself to say anything about her age. He would fuck her.

"Let me undress you," Alex said.

When she was naked she said, "Pull back the blankets."

After Alex did so, she slowly got on the bed. She opened her legs. He was very, very surprised to see a perfectly clean-shaven pussy.

Alex climbed on top of her. His dick was not hard. He thought about Savva and imagined her underneath him. He hardened. His dick found the right angle and he pushed.

"Ow!"

He continued to push.

"Ow! Ow! Stop!"

He did.

"It hurts."

"You are older now. We need a lubricant."

"Lubricant?"

"Some kind of lotion that will make it easier to slip inside."

"There are lotions on the table over there."

He followed her finger and hopped off the bed. He smelled each lotion and put a little on a finger to test the feel.

"I think this one will do."

He sread the lotion all over his lifestick. He got back on the bed and over her. He hand positioned his dick and pushed.

"Ow!" she still cried.

He was in.

"I don't remember it feeling like this."

"You said it's been a long time and even for your dildo."

"Dil-what?"

"Your fake lifestick."

"It doesn't bring pleasure like it used to."

"I'll make this fast."

"Make what fast?"

He fucked her quickly. She grunted and groaned and not the "I'm gonna cum all over your cock" kind of grunts and groans but the "this doesn't feel so good" kind. He gasped loudly and released in her.

"Your lifejuice," she reacted.

"Yea." He rolled off her and onto his back.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Going to sleep."

"This is my bed." She pulled on a cord at the head of the bed and a bell rang.

"But..."

Susie showed up right away.

"Show Alex where he sleeps," she said while pulling up blankets to cover her modesty.

"Come," Susie said.

Alex got off the bed. It felt like he did something wrong but he had no idea what.

Adjoining to the queen's room was a tiny room consisting of only a cot and a thin blanket.

"This is where you will sleep and stay unless summoned by the queen." Susie left.

Alex lay on the cot and pulled the blanket up. What did he get himself into and how did he get himself out of it?

Susie brought him bread and a bowl of something like oatmeal for a meal.


Alex was woken by a gentle rocking on his shoulder by Penna, the other Queen Guard.

"The queen requires your lifestick."

He went straight for the lotion. The queen instructed Penna to leave after protests similar to what Susie gave last evening.

He fucked her quickly again because it was uncomfortable for the old woman again.

He was returned to his room by Penna and later given a meal. The rest of the time he was bored out of his mind.

In the evening he had sex with the queen again and again a meal.

The next two days were the same. Anytime he tried to leave during the day Penna seemed to be right there to make sure he went back into his hole.

He could tell sex was not such a good thing for the queen. You don't use it, you lose it.

"My queen," Alex said. "I think it would be better if you only had my lifestick once a day. It's become more and more painful for you."

She thought for a moment then agreed.

The biggest problem was how did he get a woman pregnant who no longer could be pregnant? He couldn't be with any other woman until the impossible happened. If he had the opportunity he probably could have convinced Savva to have sex with him the day he was captured.


Once it became dark the queen went to sleep and Alex had done the same since he was here. Tonight he stood up in his room so he wouldn't fall asleep. Without a timepiece he couldn't track time but it felt like he waited an hour, definitely at least a half hour.

He strode out of his room. Barefoot he made no sound. There was no sign of Susie who was the night guard. Penna was daytime and both guards were out whenever the queen provided an audience.

He exited through the door into the throne room. He was just to the throne almost down the steps to walk on the green stone path when Susie appeared.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Going for a walk," he responded.

"Return to your room."

"No, you're going to escort me to Savva."

"For what purpose?"

"I am the Living Lifestick! Why do you not kneel before me?"

"I..."

"Kneel."

Susie looked puzzled.

"If you will not kneel then I will wake the queen and she will decide about your disobedience."

"You can't..."

"You have waited so long to find me and you're going to tell me what I can and can't do?"

"You belong to the queen first."

"Yes! That is right!" He pointed a finger in her face. "So you must kneel."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.