The Membership

by Miss Shelly

Copyright© 2015 by Miss Shelly

Fiction Sex Story: Shelly is a lonely neglected wife, mother and housewife. She turns to an exclusive club where she can get what she need to be fulfilled.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Zoophilia   Cheating   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   .

Introduction:

A Kennel Club Membership

Shelly smiled to herself, "I deserve this, what was the point in spending the 50 dollars on the membership if I'm not going to use it."

She sat in her car, her hair and makeup done with special attention for her "date." At thirty two she thought she still looked good, especially with having a child only a bit over a year ago. The time spent in the gym had toned her body back to almost better the pre baby shape. The belly was gone, her thighs were firm and becoming toned matching nicely with her butt, her breast ... well not everything can be perfect, they were the same way they were pre baby but maybe a bit bigger completely filling a C cup now. Her warm chocolate brown hair was cropped to her shoulders with just enough curl to it that it looked flirty.

She had spent three hours getting ready for tonight. The butterflies that were in her stomach had turned to full on tremors at times, scared but thrilled at the same time. This was about her and no one else. She had picked out a black dress with a side slit that came up to mid thigh. "No need for nylons I'm plenty tan and smooth shaved, but maybe an anklet with my black heels," She thought to herself. The bra and panties she wore were a gift from her husband for their second anniversary. Black, lacy, expensive, perfect for this occasion. She turned to the car's rear view mirror talking to herself, "you look hot! You need this! You're not hurting anyone! Just go!"

Shelly approached the door the anticipation making her hands shake. Her finger extended and found the doorbell. The chimes were loud enough to be heard outside, nothing fancy but she knew the point of no return would be soon. As she waited a chill runs through her body even though the night is warm. Twenty seconds pass before a striking middle age woman answers the door.

"Um ... ah ... Hi ... I must have the wrong place," Shelly stammers, "I'm here for a date but I guess..."

The blonde woman looks Shelly up and down assessing her, "I'm Kim. You said you were meeting a date here? How did you meet them?"

Shelly grasped the extended hand noticing the softness of it, "Um I kinda set it up over the internet," the entry phrase popping into her head at the last minute. "hard to find a date on such short notice in this town," She thought this over, was that it? It sounded right but she was so nervous right now.

Kim beamed at her, "come in you must be new. Do you have your pass number and name?" She glided down the hall to a small office gesturing for Shelly to have a seat in the chair in front of the desk.

Shelly exhaled not realizing that she had been holding her breath, "Yes 553827 and name Shelly." Looking around the room it looked like a typical office in a home nothing remarkable, like it was set up to be as non intimidating but efficient at the same time. Shelly strained to hear but the house was quiet except the sounds of a TV droning in from another room. Kim was jabbing at the keyboard the soft glow of the monitor displaying her features even more, in this light she could almost pass for Charlize Theron. "Um excuse me but if I'm here for what my membership said I was um where is..."

Kim looked up smiling, "You have a large selection to choose from but can't very well have all the boys loitering around up here can we? They are downstairs, I'll take you there in just a moment. I have a few questions and a few formalities first. You don't have a purse so that's good but could you stand up please?"

"Why? Why do you need me to do that?"

"Well anyone can spend the fifty dollars and get a number and make up a name. This isn't exactly the most legal thing so I'm going to frisk you to make sure you don't have any wires, cameras or recording equipment on you. Nothing personal but we have to be safe here. Once you become a regular this will just be a cursory thing, you'll get use to it."

"Oh ... um sure." Shelly gets to her feet nervous but curious at the same time. What would her hands feel like on me? Does she enjoy this part of her job? Will it always be her? Her train of thought was interrupted by the feeling of Kim's hands roaming her body. Her soft hands start by cupping her breasts and trailing down her sides all the way to her ankles. Kim's hands slide to the inside of Shelly's legs gliding up under her skirt her fingers sliding between Shelly's thong and her bare skin. Shelly closed her eyes, this was the first human contact she had received in months and she was enjoying it immensely. Her husband had lost almost all his interest in sex and try as she might Shelly couldn't bring him around, she was a woman she needed attention, physical, emotional, an especially sexual. If he had been more attentive she would never had been here.

All too quickly Kim's hands were gone but Shelly's knees were weak none the less. "You look beautiful. Are you wearing Victoria Secret's Heavenly?" Kim asks. "Not that it matters the boys don't put much stock in name brands, but I do." Kim walks back towards the door giving Shelly a small pat on the butt and a wink as she goes by. "Are you ready?" she asks holding her hand out.

Biting her lip Shelly nods and takes the hand allowing herself to be led through the house. Kim stops before a sturdy door with a keypad on it releasing Shelly's hand as she punches in the code. Kim turns to Shelly smiling as she pulls the door open. "Welcome to our little club."

The sound is even quiet in the stairwell until the door at the bottom of the steps is opened. The barking is very noticeable but not overly loud. There is a well furnished living room set up with a big screen TV with porn on it taking up most of one wall and couches all around. A young couple is watching avidly pawing all over each other barely noticing Shelly and Kim's entrance. Down another wall is a plexi-glass window with cage after cage behind it. Kim leads Shelly to this wall.

"Ok it's decision time. Do you know what kind you would like as a companion today? Large? Small? Aggressive? Gentle? Furry ... not so Furry? What would you like?" Kim speaks like this is nothing more than ordering at McDonalds.

Blushing Shelly stammers, "Um how does this work? I mean where do I go? Out here in the living room or do I get a private room or what? Does anyone help me or am I on my own? Do you do this or are you just like the door person? I mean ... I don't know!"

"It's ok I'm sorry I forgot you are new lets slow this down a bit let me give you a tour." Kim takes Shelly's hand reassuring her. "Ok well we are now in the lounge. People come here just to hang out and sometimes hook up if that's your thing. This is the gallery and as you can see there are twenty excellent specimens available at all times there will never be less than that for you to choose from. As one is selected he's brought out for you to lead and once you are done you bring them back here where a handler will take him and put him out in the yard till he would be ready again. If you find you have a favorite you can ask for him and he will be brought out for you even if he isn't in the gallery at that time. Now let's get to the fun stuff."

Kim pulls her down a hall, "Ok see the lights above the door? No lights mean it's unoccupied, Red is occupied and green is occupied but it's ok to come in to watch or whatever. We have some members that like having others watch or help. And last but not least we have what we call the pound." She opens a door showing a large room with dog toys strewn about. Large pillows are scattered around amongst low padded benches. There is a small kitchen type area with a sink and cupboards with several stainless steel dog bowls on the counter. Names are printed on some of the bowls, princess, fifi, and bitch the only ones visible. "This is where dominants bring their doggie girls and boys for training but others can come here too. Just remember we have a rule here if a person is wearing a collar don't intrude or interrupt we don't need any dog fights breaking out here. And finally to answer your last question yes I play as well my favorite is the Irish Wolf Hound but not everyone appreciates the look or the size. Works great for me cause he's always ready when I am," she says with a wink.

"So any other questions?" Kim asks with a slight smile.

"Just a few, what do you recommend? And are you available to help?" Shelly asks demurely. She thinks to herself, in for a penny in for a pound this is about me and me having a good time. I hope she's available.

"Thought you'd never ask! Yes I'd be happy to help in any way I can and I think for you ... hmmm let's see." Kim looks Shelly up and down again. "I've got it! Let's get you in a room and I'll bring him in to surprise you ok? This will be great!" Kim giggles like a school girl pulling Shelly into the first open room.

"Oh my!" Shelly thinks looking around the room. There is a stack of what look like gym mats stacked neatly against one wall next to a small closet. There is a small TV on a end table on the far side of the room and a comfortable looking recliner next to the door. If the room had a bed it would have reminded Shelly of a hotel room minus the usual window. She puts the switch to the red position, kicking off her heels. she braces for the expected coolness from the linoleum she feels warmth creep into her feet. "What are you doing ... You shouldn't be here ... You're a married woman ... You're a mom for Christ's sake!" The mantra is working deep into her nerves before she hears a gentle knocking at the door.

"Come in!" Shelly calls, her stomach a bundle of knots.

"Just me ... and a friend." Kim says as she opens the door. "I'd like you to meet Blazer."

At the end of the leash she holds in her hands is a beautiful German Sheppard. His coat is a glossy black and his eyes shimmering and aware. He sniffs the air as he enters the room his tail wagging like a puppy with a new toy.

"Blazer is three years old and is one of the house favorites. He's been with us since he was a puppy and has many repeat customers." Kim explains like a perfect salesmen, "Aggressive but not overly, he has been known to wear out our members before he wears out. His last date was two days ago so he's well rested, I pulled him from the yard 'cause I don't think anything in the gallery would be appropriate for your first time here. Don't get me wrong they are all great but his guy is a champion. What do you think?"

Shelly goes to him petting his soft coat. The familiar need and desire setting in making her pussy tingle. She pets with long strokes letting Blazer lick her face and neck. "He looks great but what about size?" she asks sheepishly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.