Home Late Punishment - Cover

Home Late Punishment

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: His girlfriend has gone to bed and he is waiting up for her teenage daughter. She is home late minus her panties. He shows her his style of punishment, then she comes back days later for another sample of his punishment.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Cheating   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Size   .

"Take it all you little fucking whore" I yelled as I slammed my long fat cock into Nora's teenage pussy.

Her tight little pussy was grabbing at my cock as it slid back and forth inside her. She was very tight and very wet, and I was past caring if she didn't like the pounding that she was getting. Truth be told she was liking it, with her grinding her ass back against my hips.

She had come home late, panties in hand ... this was her punishment for making we wait up for her.

This was the first time that I had fucked her. Her mum (my current girlfriend) had always saved her in the past by being awake when she arrived home, but she was sound asleep in bed, with no chance of saving her 17 year old daughter from my rampant cock.

Nora tried to spin me a tale that she had been a good girl, but the panties in her hand gave that story less credibility. They were being put to good use at the moment - stuffed in her mouth to keep her quiet.

I had her leaning face down onto the kitchen bench whilst I fucked her doggy style. Her ass was quite pink from the slaps tthat I'd administered to each ass cheek.

I slipped fully into her and held there, enjoying the feeling of her pussy lips wrapped around the base of my cock. I pulled her upwards, slipping my hands around her little tits, and pulling on her nipples with my fingers.

Taking her earlobe between my lips, I nipped and licked at her lobe. I noted that she had a small bruise on her neck from her night out with her boyfriend.

I whispered into her ear "You look like a whore with that bite on your neck".

She groaned into the panties as I slammed relentlessly into her depths. I could feel my cum about to boil over - I was going to deposit my cum deep inside her little cunt. I knew she was safe - her mum had taken her for a birth control injection just last week - at my insistence.

"Yes ... yes ... gonna cum in you" I hissed into her ear just before I latched my lips and teeth onto her neck and added to the bruise that was already there.

"Yessssssss ... cummmmmmmiiiinnnnnggg!!!" I groaned as I filled her convulsing pussy with my hot cream whilst I continued to add to her hickey. She orgasmed too, sending a stream of her juices flooding down my cock shaft and across my ball sack.

I pushed her back down onto the bench top as I withdrew my soggy cock from her now gaping pussy. A stream of cum dropped to the kitchen floor. She lay there exhausted as I left the room to head to bed with her mum.

I just love finding girlfriends who have teenage daughters. Nora was a particularly naughty girl and had teased me just a little too much.

In the morning she batted her eyelids at me and acted as if nothing had happened between us - what a little whore.


For the next week Nora called me "Big Daddy" whenever she had the chance. Her mum thought it was funny and nice that we were getting along a lot better. I vowed to show her a "big daddy" time again soon.

That opportunity came about a week later when I passed her mum in the hallway as I was arriving home from work and she was heading out to her shift at the local hospital.

"Nora is in the shower ... she's been there a while" she informed me as we kissed briefly before she left.

I was feeling hot and sweaty and I wanted a shower, so that little whore was getting out of the shower as soon as I was ready.

I stripped off in the bedroom, and headed to the bathroom doorway.

"C'mon you little cunt get out ... it's my turn now" I yelled through the door.

"Ooh big daddy's home ... there plenty of water and room in here for you too" she responded cheekily.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.