Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 7: Crowd-Sourcing To Get Gracie Back

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Crowd-Sourcing To Get Gracie Back - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

I left Resha’s home at about 11 in the morning and drove to Sam’s office to talk about the security proposal. On the way I passed the parking garage where Gracie switched into the Town Car for her drive to Detroit with Marta. That was only 9 days ago but it felt longer.

I missed her. I never felt “miss her” about anybody before, yet suddenly I was tempted to fly to Detroit right now. But I knew that would do nothing to get us back together long term. Plus, I had too many irons in the fire. As a compromise I pulled over and called Gracie at Marta’s house.

It did not start as a joyful conversation. She was glad to hear from me, but she was still mourning her mother’s death from Marzz and his Tuccos right after she left. Her Mother had not treated her well, but now she was gone and it was all because Gracie did something thousands of LA girls did every week, something to celebrate her important day, and it all went so wrong because the wrong guy was charming to her while she was receptive. Gracie was also feeling a little guilty because, now that she was free of her mother, she could do anything she wanted, except the thing she wanted the most which was to fly back here and move in with me. She wanted this even though she had never seen my face.

“I would still love you if you looked like Danny Trejo!” she insisted. “You sex me so good, and treat me with such consideration. You are such a man I wouldn’t care what you looked like. I want to live with you ... sleep with you ... make your babies ... lots of babies. I want to be your dirty secret woman if I can’t be your wife.”

That took me by surprise, I have NEVER lived with a girlfriend and my initial reaction was always negative - except for this time. Part of me wanted it right now. I made a real connection to her while she was blindfolded and bound in my basement for my pleasure every way I wanted to put my cock into her.

Let me tell you, I knew what was a very sick reason that was for either of us to fall in love. People should date, not fall for criminals and degenerates of the worst kind.

On the other hand, maybe I had found somebody as messed up as I was, somebody who’s broken edges just happened to mesh with mine. Maybe fate or the angeles had a hand in it, after all I stopped a major gang war by rescuing her. Still, to share my life with her I would have to share all of it, and that was kind of complicated. For starters, what would she call me? Eric, Paulo, Prince, Jefe or Batman? Then there was the issue of my semi-wives like Abril and Zar plus whoever my grandfathers picked for me to marry specifically so I could make lots of heirs with them. I take care to keep everything compartmentalized, even my various ladies. But I know that never works with a wife. Especially an American wife in LA.

This was depressing so I changed the conversation. I let her tell me about all the things she was doing. Mark’s wife Maria, Marta and Gracie seemed to be getting along super, they went out about three times a week (movies, theater, charity dinners, etc.) and that required a lot of shopping. But it wasn’t LA shopping, so while it was good, it was not great.

Marta spoke some Portuguese that she learned from her mother, who was taken by the tribe as an orphan from a logging camp in Brazil. When Maria heard that she cried tears of joy, it changed her whole attitude about this forced “vacation.”

(Mark was still at sea waiting out the cops on his wife’s boat, there was no sense getting trapped in the case that the cops felt was a win for their team. Too many of his old FBI friends still had it in for him and they could entangle him in all kinds of legal ropes. They were likely to get him into custody for at least a short time, and any confinement could be very bad for Mark’s health.)

I told her a bit about my boardroom victory. I did not share about being a lawyer, I just said it was corporate stuff, but was a big deal for me. She tried to reconcile “corporate stuff” with me as “Batman” who prowled abandoned buildings, stepping into gang-rape parties and hacking up drugged-out gang-bangers on a Friday night. She remembered our first talk, where she was bound between chopped-off body parts as she tried to entice me with her fantastic body even if we both knew I was trying to decide about the “dead or alive” thing for her.

I reminded her that Bruce Wayne was a millionaire rich guy, but she pointed out that was a comic book and Batman was not a “walking talking crime scene.” In fact he had friends on the force, and that big-ass searchlight they used to call him.

Did LAPD have a searchlight to call me? No. In fact I was sure we both preferred it if thay did not know I existed.

I changed the subject again when I said I was just a complex guy and explaining was not going to do it. She would have to be here, “to see my world and see my people in it.”

That started her on another “miss you” crying jag, plus I seemed to get something in my eye, so it was a good thing I had pulled over for this call.

Wait, had I said “see my people?” That was the trigger, when the idea of crowd-sourcing my Darnel problem hit me like a bolt out of the blue.

I gave her credit for the inspiration and said I needed to get started on it right away. She could hear the surge of excitement in my voice. She was confused about what she said, but if I was that excited it had to be a good thing and so she told me to “go for it” so I could bring her sweet fuckable bottom back to LA sooner for more sweet bondage rape and abuse by my cock. Plus the better shopping when I was busy. We ended on a positive note, it was so good that Marta called me later to thank me. Marta caught me before I left Sam’s and naturally they had to talk for half an hour while I cooled my heels. Marta and Sam had exchanged pussy lickings in the past, and the action was very much mutually enjoyable. Marta does not forget such things.

I did not talk to Gracie about sex, she had Corum and two or more other handsome indians in the house, plus I knew she had been with Maria, and Marta was always interested. Also, if I raised the subject with her she might ask about me, and I did not want to get into that. I had enjoyed a lot of different pussies since she left. The funny thing was, I also did not want to lie to her about who I had sex with. That was another first I didn’t need.

Next I called Q-Ball, to explain my idea of crowd sourcing and get the Ball rolling. He caught the excitement and said he would email his ideas to me within 10 hours. With that in motion I continued on to Sam’s office. I was in a better mood, but I was running on fumes; even I need sleep sometimes. Right now I had been going for roughly 28 hours. I had not eaten much either.

When I got there Sam and I talked briefly about the security plan, but I was tired so basically I gave her a thumb drive. She noticed I was tired and suggested that I sleep there in her new bed. It was very comfortable. There might even be endorphins available for somebody. Perhaps she could help me sleep? How about the “natural” way she had helped so many nerds in her crash pad? She was more than willing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.