Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 32: Sicaria, The Wind Of Change

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: Sicaria, The Wind Of Change - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

“Whump ... crash!” 6:47 Friday Morning.

The explosion signaled the expected visit of Senorita Aseina Sicaria (Miss Assassin Hitwoman), the deadly wind from the south, who cut off lives without warning. Notice, I did not say “innocent” lives; these were very successful lawyers.


Recap: I start below with a quick recap of the relevant material from Book 1.

Go directly to the Chapter 32 material if you don’t need it.

Go directly to chapter 36 if you are looking for the sex.

Chapters 36, 37, and 39 below have sex involving the Prince and his various house guests. The first two involve group activities, while in 39 the action is serial.

The activities all take place on a single, but critical, day.

Chapters for Part 8 Chapter 32. Sicaria, The Wind Of Change A deadly stealth weapon (Senorita Tormenta, Vientos De Cambio) strikes, but the targeting is not quite what was paid for.

Chapter 33. Preaching To A Visitor The inevitable aftermath, the police are always minutes away. Lot [sic] to talk about.

Chapter 34. Escape Adventures Avoiding some inevitable very embarrassing questions.

Chapter 35. Arrivals At The Mansion Two whores for the weekend? It hardly seems like a balanced diet.

Chapter 36. Mattress Relay - Round 1 What some women need.

Chapter 37. Mattress Relay - Round 2 What more women need.

Chapter 38. Later Friday Evening Touching base and making plans.

Chapter 39. Night Whores Weary lies the head ... but the pillows are very friendly. The Prince takes his rest in two beds.

The Future The Prince will return next year. Book 3 centers on the trip to South America for Tango’s wedding. Some other important events await the Prince before, during, and after his return to his two domains he was born to unite. In the interim there will be a few shorter stories focused on the origins of some people and places close to the Prince.


Recap from Book 1

Darnel had set 4 Mexican Sicario - fanatic teenage boys who were successful killers - to assassinate me “rapido” on the streets of LA. Then, as insurance, the asshole paid a great deal of money to enlist a Sicaria - a deadly young female assassin with the visage of a poor child - who worked slowly to make sure the job was done.

I had captured the four. Two of them died horrible deaths necklaced Mandela-style at my hands; they shot at me and I take such things personally. But the poor-child female was much trickier; she was effectively invisible. Since I could not stop her attack the best I could do was give her a slight adjustment in her target. She didn’t have a picture of me, she was hunting strictly based on incomplete license plate data, so I used my two surviving captives to send her “adjusted” target info, aiming her at the license plates of two asshole lawyers from my firm who were regular degrading ordeals for the mouth whores I favored.

From where I was sitting it worked like Fourth-of-July fireworks a week early. I underestimated how well it would work out.

The two partners I targeted for the Mexican Sicaria were “Reverend” Frank Church and Will Tyson. Both of them were real greedy assholes with poor personal hygiene (that’s still a capital crime in LA, isn’t it?) who were not in my corner in terms of my quick advance to partnership next year. Also, Abril was less interested in sleeping with these repulsive whales after I made partner. She considered them “too disgusting to get naked for.” As the last straw, they both did terrible, disgusting things to Resha when she serviced them. Something needed to be done.

My “target adjustment” was to break into our Car Czar’s office where the paperwork was waiting for both partners to each get a new car, and new plates for those cars. They both favored larger German sedans purchased at end-of-year prices. It was a moment’s work to align the requested new plates to match the target data I had sent to the Sicaria. The little Mexican darling’s weapon of choice is a pound of military-grade high explosive and a sophisticated detonator. She was slow, but very unlikely to miss. Anyone else in the car was just luck; good or bad luck depending on your viewpoint.

While Judge Stern was the firm’s legitimate expert on lawyer responsibility and ethical standards, Frank Church was our self-proclaimed authority on righteous and virtuous conduct. This hypocrite somehow managed to find justification to routinely sleep with his daughters and exchange them so he could sleep with the wives of his partners. Perhaps he led a prayer or did a Bible reading with the daughters before poking them with the divine flesh scepter that made them. I knew he was the bastard inbred son/grandson of a firebrand fundamentalist preacher, and was a virulent anti-Catholic, so he was opposed to Abril based on her grievous crime of suspected guilt by association with papists. (She claimed to be from Spain.)

Frank Church justified screwing his daughters by quoting an example in the Bible. (Lot’s daughters made sons with their drunken father after Sodom, after his wife got salty. The sons/grandsons of Lot founded nations.) He justified whoring the daughters out to his partners during the wife exchange with an earlier passage. (When two beautiful men visited Lot’s house in Sodom the crowd demanded that he send them out so those in the crowd might “know” the men Sodom-style. Lot offered to send out his virgin daughters instead, but it was not that type of crowd.) Lot was a prophet and a man of God.

A bad lawyer can justify ANY act based on something in the Bible.

Frank Church’s behavior was accepted by the partners because he made them money, plus the daughters were hot. His current wife was by far the least attractive in the group, so substituting the hot daughters was judged to be a good deed by his fellows.

The other partners who brought their “daughters” to social events to stand in for their older, less attractive wives sleeping with other partners, were either 1) using the grown daughters of their second wife, or 2) a daughter-in-law who was VERY ambitious and extremely bad, or 3) an “adopted” daughter/surrogate, or 4) in the very few cases where a biological daughter was involved, the daughter did not sleep with her father, she just enjoyed her father’s law partners like blind dates with an automatic “score” overnight. Managing partner David Barnes fit this fourth category - until very recently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.