Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 1: Meating Sam For Breakfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meating Sam For Breakfast - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The City Of The Angeles
Thursday May 22, 2008

I left the Casa without breakfast, Zar is a wonderful cook but I expected something special later and did not want to fill up. In consideration of the day’s schedule I drove the new C-1500 which worked anywhere. I was headed for The Blank Hotel where I was going to see Sam about how her time with Barnes went. I actually felt sorry for her, she made a pile of cash but had to get naked with the old lizard and let him slobber on and in her body.

You could not pay me to do that.

Well, Sam was inventive, I’m sure she figured out a way to squeeze some fun out of his balls. Often I wondered at the strength of women, to allow such things to be done to them with a convincing smile. Obviously, Sam was motivated, mainly by her feelings for me, and her general disassociation with life. Life to her was a video game, they other was just a game.

Note to self: Strength of women - would any of the service girls make a great assassin?

Thirty hours ago Sam was an underemployed hacker and part-time tech for the law firm’s computer service company. She worked the night shift nobody wanted. At her home she was essentially raped in her own bed on a daily basis, she made that work for her. Now she was my front as CEO of BHS Security and her first official action was consummating the first two contracts with law firm senior partner and chief asshole David Barnes. Her cut was $100,000 for the first 30 days, paid up front.

I think I was paying her exactly the right amount for her labors. But now I had to look in on her, as it was my pleasure to “supervise” my employee. I knew she hoped to get “a hard time” from me.

The fact was that Sam appreciated my attention and my cock more than she appreciated the money.

My meeting with Sam was set for 9, roughly eight hours after Barnes left the hotel. But I arrived at the hotel Blank a little early, I had one other stop to make in the hotel before I got to her room. I spent 15 minutes in a courtesy booth, reviewing the recording of last night’s encounter between Sam and Barnes; cameras were in the ceiling over all three parts of the room (business desk, dining table and bed). It was a special service the hotel provided, the law firm paid for the DVD but would not know about. I would get the disk, but I doubted it would ever be useful. The performance was too boring to hold anybody’s attention

I paid little attention to the contract and the meal, I really wanted to see how my pet CEO abused Barnes with his obvious blunt desires. I had left some of the drug “pink” in quick-drying liquid form for that purpose. It dried colorless and tasteless, but dissolved quickly in alcohol. Barnes could not resist scotch. With fast-forward I saw how it helped her manage my boss.

What transpired was very satisfactory, the tape showed they met to sign the papers with a room service dinner, and consummated the deal with extended foreplay in the plush bed the hotel provided. Barnes eventually got what he wanted, but it was not in any way “his” way, Sam made sure he provided private service to her satisfaction in front and in back before he got what he wanted. She could call the shots because Barnes thought he needed and wanted her. It set their pattern for the future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.