Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns - Cover

Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns

Copyright© 2015 by Jim Reader

Chapter 24: Final

Sex Story: Chapter 24: Final - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Ghost   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Geeks   Violence  

Radhika

She felt awkward, knowing what she did, and unable to tell much of it to anyone else.

But she held her tongue as she’d been told.

“Pack for the tropics, we’ll be flying by private jet.”

Or jets ... it depended how much security would be traveling with them. The four spouses, and their staffs – even Master Grimes’ concubines – weren’t the problem.

Madam was having a discussion with Alice concerning how much security would travel with them. When Radhika had left Madam’s office, it was a somewhat vocal discussion.

“Okay, so another round of sedation for Harry,” Kelly cackled.

“Watch it, woman,” Harry replied. “I’ll have her sedate you too, just for fun.”

“Am I excused, Milady?” Radhika asked, anxious to get away before things got too rowdy.

“Certainly,” Carol replied. “Will we be seeing Margo for breakfast?”

“I don’t know, Milady,” Radhika replied. “I will inquire.”

She’d been on the phone for over two hours that morning, and while she thought she was done, she knew she could very well be mistaken. There were bound to be more issues Madam would want dealt with.

At least she should be able to rest for an hour or so before the meeting at Bangkok Inn that evening.

“Radhika, Madam wants you in her office!”

Maybe.

Kelly

“Could we be going to Silverlips anyway?” Kelly asked around a mouthful of bacon.

“Nope,” Carol replied. “Not unless Margo’s willing to spend an ungodly amount of money. The place is booked solid, and she’d have to buy out someone’s reservation.”

“Any other resorts like it in the Caribbean?” Harry asked.

“Yeah ... quite a few. I looked at maybe twenty similar places,” Carol said. “But all of them are booked far in advance. It’s why I started planning the honeymoon when I did.”

“Well, we know quite a few wealthier types,” Kelly said. “Maybe some of them have estates like Beebee’s. Some place nice and private and safe.”

“Could be Mexico...” Harry said. “Though I imagine those kind of places are booked in advance too.”

“The tropics extend around the world,” Carol said softly, “so ... could be almost anywhere.”

“Packing drugs is not a problem,” Harry replied. “So, no customs.”

“Maybe someplace so swanky it has its own airfield,” Kelly said, excitement in her voice. “‘Cause if it’s got that...”

“Decadent,” Carol said, “truly decadent.”

“I wonder if we need to pack evening wear,” Kelly mused.

“Well, if it were Silverlips – or someplace like it – no,” Carol said. “I was looking forward to five weeks of nudity.”

“I’m going to have Twilla pack some fancy ‘going out’ clothes for me,” Kelly said, swirling her last bite of waffle through the syrup on her plate.

“Couldn’t hurt,” Harry said. “Worst thing that happens is we don’t need them...”

Kelly’s mind turned to her wardrobe ... pitifully small by her standards.

“Jesus,” she exclaimed. “We’re getting married tomorrow evening!”

“Yeah, honey,” Harry replied. “Hence the honeymoon.”

“No, silly man,” Kelly said. “What. Will. We. Wear. To. Be. Married. In?”

“Shopping!” Carol said.

“Shopping!” Kelly chortled.

“Shopping ... damn it,” Harry groaned. “Do we have to do it today? We’ve already got supper scheduled...”

“Well, tomorrow should be fine,” Kelly said.

“As long as we get started early,” Carol added. “Might pick up some things for the trip.”

“What color do you feel you should be wearing?” Kelly asked Carol. “White?”

“No... so not white. Pale blue maybe?”

“That could be nice, yeah. Harry?”

“Can I just say black and be done with it?”

“Boring!” Kelly replied. “Unless it’s leather. Black leather would be nice.”

“I’m getting married, not heading to Dominique’s for fuck’s sake.”

“Fine, then what do you want to be married in?”
“If not black, Kelly my love, then I dunno. What do you want to be married in?”

“Crimson,” Kelly replied. “Deep, nasty crimson.”

Margo

Harry and Gloria sat in her office, curious but their trepidation was evident.

“It’s nothing bad, don’t worry,” Margo said. “The Li Mei is heading directly to Hawaii, as quickly as the captain feels is safe.”

Margo smiled as their bodies relaxed and they sighed deeply.

“Good,” Gloria said. “I won’t feel they’re secure until they’re there, but it’s a start. What brought on the change in plans?”

“Our son,” Margo replied. “He asked Parker where he thought they’d be safer. Parker said Hawaii, so Jason had the captain change course and speed.”

“So, why just the two of us?” Harry asked.

“You two first, as soon as I got off the phone with Thad. We can tell the others in a bit. He’s all our son ... but you’re his father-figure, and Gloria, you’re his literal mother. That’s why.”

While Gloria smiled and nodded, Harry eyes got moist.

Margo might have her fears about a place for their children, and the temptations no one but Minerva would ever know ... but she was pretty sure Jason’s adoption was one of the best things that had ever happened to her husband.

Jason

“Why do I hurt so bad?” Lizzy moaned.

“Bollywood Dance Party,” Yan sighed. “All of us, cut down in our prime by bouncy-shakey music.”

“Oh, the humanity,” Doanna groaned.

“Massages all around ... please tell me our subbies are trained in massage,” Jason said.

“If they aren’t, they will be, and for the moment they will fake it well or else,” Otter replied. “I’ll get Nocturnia and some others in asap.”

“So, will we ever get you to dance again?” Donna said, hugging her husband.

“Yeah ... it was fun ... I might recommend we go a little slower ... or shorter, actually.”

“True,” Abby said. “It is exercise. We overdid it last night.”

“Oh yeah,” Yan said. “Overdid it ... true story.”


“Uh ... I’m not smelling breakfasty things...” Donna said as they exited their room.

“Oh, no you’re not,” Otter said. “Today’s brunch is emphasis on the ‘-unch’ part. Fresh bread and either a thick garlic tomato soup or a creamy potato soup so rich I gained five pounds smelling it.”

“Nope, not buying it,” Yan said. “You haven’t put on an ounce since the last time I saw you. I’ll have both soups for my part.”

“You seem remarkably well-informed, Otter,” Jason said. “Any idea what Estrellita’s got planned for supper?”

“It’s my job to be remarkably well-informed, sir. As to supper, only in general ... something Persian. Kebabs, some rice concoction, and other sundry dishes.”

“I hear the gym calling me,” Donna said, “and I haven’t even had brunch.”

“Sister,” Yan said, “cultivate an ass like mine. I’ve been recently assured it’s much appreciated in this family.”

“It is indeed,” Donna replied. “But don’t tempt me.”


“Aunt Nicki, Sheila ... joining us for brunch?” Donna said brightly.

“Yeah ... you’re altogether too chipper and cheerful after last night’s exercise,” Nicki said, easing herself into a chair.

“Massage,” Jason said. “Best thing after a hard night.”

“Uh huh ... you have a whole staff for things like that. Sheila did her best...”

“But then Aunt Nicki decided she needed food before I was finished,” Sheila said. “And skipped out on returning the favor.”

“Hungry,” Nicki said around a mouthful of bread.

“In pain,” Sheila moaned.

“Sorry ... I truly am,” Nicki replied after swallowing. “Nephew, any chance we might borrow a couple of masseuses?”
“Honey, let me handle this one,” Donna said. “Aunt Nicki ... you want masseuses? Interviews? You can have anything you want ... you know the price.”

“You are an evil woman,” Nicki replied. “Look, I’m more than happy to play ... but as a journalist I. Will. Not. Not until I get those interviews out of the way. Period. Bottom line. No argument will sway me.

“I’ll promise the very minute I finish the last interview I will gladly throw myself into an orgy if you want. The very second, even ... but not before then.”

“Nocturnia, Yin ... take care of Aunt Nicki and Sheila, please,” Jason said, waving down Donna’s half-hearted protest. “Can you understand, Aunt Nicki, that we’re not eager to go back and revisit those experiences?”

“We’re trying to have a honeymoon here, for fuck’s sake!” Donna said.

“I understand that ... you’re far from the first traumatized people I’ve interviewed. But please ... I would like to get your recollections while they’re still fresh.”

Doctor Lowenstein slowly shuffled in.

“Doctor, an opinion please,” Donna said. She briefly described the bone of contention.

“So, Doctor, what do you think?” she finished.

“I think the needs of journalism and therapy very rarely make common cause.”

“Aha!” Donna chortled.

“However ... in this particular case,” Dr. Lowenstein continued, “it would also help me help the three of you to hear the story in your own words, to be able to ask you questions.

“I’d propose we do the interviews jointly, Nicki and I. They’ll be recorded, and then you’ll be free to drag these two off and have your wicked way with them.”

“Would love to drag you off as well,” Abby said.

“Thank you, that’s truly a compliment given the women on board this boat, but no.”

“What do you say, loves?” Jason said, his voice tired and angry.

“Tomorrow?” Abby replied. “Tomorrow and then we don’t speak of it again unless we want to. Ever.”

“Done,” Donna said. “You probably won’t get molested tomorrow evening, Aunt Nicki. But you’d better sleep in there with us nonetheless. Next morning could be a different story.”

Kendry

“So, what’s the word on those assholes from last night?” Harry asked.

“They were expecting to be followed. Their truck was a rental, and they disappeared on 6th Street. My people kept looking until 3, no luck.”

“Okay, how many security people you saddling us with tonight?”

“Six should be sufficient,” Kendry said.

“You gotta be fuckin’ kiddin’ me,” Harry replied. “We’re going to supper and a meeting, not invading Afghanistan!”

“Six.”

“I’m going to have ... looks like ... three women sitting in my lap. As it is, we’re taking two cars. You’re saying we’re taking two cars, three security a piece!”

“Quit your bitching, love,” Carol said. “Since when have you had a problem with women in your lap?”

“One is great,” Harry replied. “Hell, even two if one’s small, like the Princess here.” He stroked Esther’s hair. “Three ... that’s a bit much. Why don’t we take three cars?”

“Because she’s gonna...” Eddie began.

“Nine.”

“Do that,” Eddie finished.

“Two in the front seat, one in the back.”

“They’re SUVs, Harry,” Margo said. “We won’t be crowded.”

“I gather I should shut up before I piss anyone else off?”

“Yeah, Harry, I’ve been where you are, lots of times,” Earl Culberson said. “Shutting up is a good plan.”

“Okay, I’ll shut up, if you’ll answer a question for me, Kendry.”

“Yes, sir, I’ll do my best.”

“Why so much security?”

“Kenneth ‘Kenny’ Burns, 28, former Army Ranger, a white supremacist with no tattoos at all, not even Ranger tats. Two tours of duty ... in Afghanistan as a matter of fact. So incredibly squeaky clean that without capturing him on film with Roberta Fruehauf’s people, I’d be hard pressed to consider him a threat. And I owe those photographs to your wife’s ... intuition, hoodoo, whatever. Otherwise, we’d have absolutely no reason to suspect him of anything.

“Does that answer your question satisfactorily?”

“Yeah ... yeah it does. I’ll stop bitching, and thank God for your contacts in the military.”

“Then let’s get you loaded up.”

“Shopping tomorrow’s gonna be soooo much fun,” Harry said, heading out the door.


She wasn’t sure if she wanted the family to relieve her of her position. If she was going to be traveling with Eddie and his crew ... well, yeah, she needed to step down.

Of course, she hadn’t had that discussion with Eddie yet. In spite of Tamara’s reassurances, she was worried about how it would go.

Kendry was riding shotgun in the middle car of their little convoy, her eyes on a swivel as they approached the southern edge of Waterloo.

“Blue Nissan Sentra, getting in behind us,” came over her earbud.

“Same one’s been with us since we got on the highway?” she asked.

“Yep.”

It was probably just someone else driving north into Waterloo. No reason for the prickling on her neck.

“It’s exiting, Hammer Lane.”

“All right, thank you, Kevin.”

In Waterloo traffic, she was going to get all kinds of twitchy. People drove like they were trying to kill each other at the best of times.

Behind her, she heard Margo and Radhika speculating on the purpose of the meeting. Madam Grimes might have organized it, but it was Anna Smith’s show.
“I wonder who these folks think we are?” came over the earbud.

“Cut the chatter.”

“Yes, boss.”

Three black SUVs obviously driving in convoy down the highway.

Subtle it wasn’t.

Safe, she prayed it was.

Carol

Mrs. Sukwahari was very pleased to see them.

“It has been too long. You have been missed.”

“I agree. We’ve missed you, your staff, and your wonderful food,” Carol said, giving her a hug.

“And how are my nieces?” Mrs. Sukwahari asked.

“Both of them are doing well,” Carol replied. “They send their love.”

Surprisingly, it hadn’t caused a stir with their aunt when Chatsirree and her younger cousin, Jamnit, had moved out to Chorale South.

“Pretty sure Aunt Phailin would be okay with anything you do with us, and to us,” Chatsiree had said at the time. “She’s very taken with all of you ... especially Master Grimes.”

Carol thought back to the previous evening. When last she’d seen the two, Chatsirree was riding Bethany’s face like a rodeo star, and Jamnit was doing her best to split herself in two on Harry’s cock.

“Your guests have already arrived, and are waiting for you,” Mrs. Sukwahari said. “My niece Sasithorn will be your hostess this evening.” She leaned in conspiratorially. “She’s very curious.”

Dear gods, if we’re not careful we’ll have her entire family living at Chorale South.

She looked at Mrs. Sukwahari’s face as the owner spoke with Harry.

Wonder what would happen if he came for dinner alone one night?

*

Shown to the door to the Vimanmek Palace room by Sasithorn – lovely indeed, if a hair ... well, several hairs ... too thin for Carol’s taste – Carol walked in expecting Anna and Chess, maybe some other people she didn’t know.

He was 7’1” of man-mountain, snow-white hair down his back, a wild-man’s beard, hands that could palm her whole body like a basketball if he grabbed her waist, muscular thighs bigger around than that same waist.

“Papa Bear!” she shrieked, leaping at him like he was a building she was going to climb.

Margo

“Harry, that is a huge goddamn man,” Margo muttered.

“Yeah ... lucky she knows him, seems to be on good terms with him.”

They stood and watched as the stranger’s arms wrapped around Carol, obscuring her from neck to butt.

“What do you think we could do about it if he wasn’t friendly?” Harry whispered.

“Not sure Eddie or Karen could take him...”

“Not sure they could take him together,” Kelly said.

“Li Kuan could eat his lunch,” Margo said, but she sounded far from confident.

“If she could avoid his grasp, maybe,” Harry murmured.

The hug over, the giant gently placed their wife on the ground.

“Oh, my loves, let me introduce you to an old friend. This is the Right Reverend Elmo Barr,” Carol said, trying to drag the mountain to her spouses.

The mountain let her drag him toward them.

“He runs the Eastside Children’s Home.”

“Bit of a misnomer, actually,” the big man said in a voice like tectonic plates grinding against one another. “We help young people up to the age of 21.”

“Margo Grimes, pleased to meet you,” she said, watching her hand disappear inside the Reverend’s. The black t-shirt he wore was so tightly stretched across his chest, the faded denim jeans that encased his lower body ... Margo was afraid they’d be shredded by cloth shrapnel if a single stitch gave way.

She considered Rev. Barr as he greeted Harry, Kelly, and the rest of their party.

Margo couldn’t guess at his age ... anywhere from late-thirties to early-sixties, depending on the angle. His grip had been surprisingly gentle ... but then again, given his size, he’d had to learn to be careful.

“Margo...”

From what she could tell, there wasn’t an ounce of fat anywhere on him.

This must be what Tamara feels like standing next to Eddie...

“Margo!”

“Wha-huh?”

Anna Smith gave her a grin.

“He does have that effect on people. First time I met him ... well, I felt desire for a man for the first time in ... oh, a lot of years.

“Of course, his wife, Winifred ... not someone I’d ever want to be on the wrong side of.”

“Anything like him?”

“Not really ... she grew up on the East side. Sweet, loving, would cut you in a heartbeat if she had cause to.”

“And you, wisely, don’t ever want to find out what she might consider ‘cause’?” Margo said.

“Exactly. Pretty sure me jumping his bones in front of ... well, God and everybody, might be construed as ‘cause’.”

“Pretty sure you’re right, Anna,” the Reverend said. “You mind taking a seat so we can get to eating?”


“So,” Margo said as the food was brought in, “eat first, then talk, or mix the two up?”

“The topic of this meeting might not be too compatible with an appetite,” Anna said. “Let’s eat first.”

“So, Reverend...” Harry said.

“Call me Elmo.”

“Elmo ... what sport did you play?”
“None of them,” Elmo replied. “Never had the patience. Besides, my school didn’t have an athletics program.”
“In Texas? No football?” Harry said.

“No, Alaska. Little mining camp called ‘Last Gasp’. Only reason we had a school at all was Billy Rockland’s mama refused to let us grow up ignorant. She taught us all, preschool through high school.

“Of course, there were only eight of us.”

“So how’d you end up in Texas?” Kelly asked.

“Seventeen Last-Gasp-Alaska winters. Mrs. Rockland figured I’d learned about all I could from her, and I headed south as fast as I could. Walked, hitchhiked, rode the rails, and just kept going south until I hit somewhere people not only didn’t know how to drive in snow, but didn’t have much of a clue about driving in rain, either.”

“Don’t let him feed you that line of bull,” Anna said. “Listening to him bitch about the cold ... only time he’s outside of someplace air-conditioning is when he has to be.”

“I have to be out in that ungodly oven a lot!”

“I won’t argue, Elmo, but you got to quit slinging that “Texas is the Promised Land for a boy from Alaska” line.”

“Apologies, one and all,” Elmo said. “Anna knows me far too well, and has for far too...”

“And if you’re smart, Elmo Barr, that sentence will end right there,” Anna said sharply.

“So that’s all I have to say on the length of my and Anna’s acquaintance.”

Harry

When the laughter died down, Harry said, “So, you came to Texas and decided to become the world’s most intimidating minister?”

“Lived on the streets a while when I got here,” Elmo said. “Little Hispanic church’s minister, Pastor Carillo, hired me as a day laborer for some work repairing the front steps of his church.

“I liked him, he liked me – and the work I did – so he and his family let me live on their back porch. Got involved with the youth program at his church ... found my calling.”

“So, if I may ask,” Margo said, “what denomination are you ordained in?”

“Well, Pastor Carillo was Baptist, but I’m ordained in a little Pentecostal sect that didn’t ask too many questions about me and was more interested my tuition than my grades while I was at seminary. I preach living by the Golden Rule, being responsible for your decisions and actions, charity toward everyone, hatred for no one ... when I preach at all.”

“What he preaches even an agnostic like me can get behind,” Anna said. “That’s the only reason I haven’t kicked his ass up around his ears for some of the shit he pulls.”

Harry chuckled at the thought.

“It’s a valid threat and I live in fear of it. Not so much because of the lame, pitiful job she’d do when it came to the kicking, but because she might convince my wife, Winifred, of the rightness of her cause.”

“And any man who doesn’t live in fear of his wife ... or wives...” Harry said, “is an idiot.”

“Exactly.”

“So, speaking of wives ... how do you know Reverend Elmo, Carol?” Margo said.

“Three guesses, first two don’t count,” Carol replied.

“Tony, Tony, and uh ... Tony?” Harry said.

“Yes, Mr. Juliana was very good to Eastside,” Elmo said. “We still feel his loss.”

“You still have his portrait up in the hall?” Carol asked, tears in her voice.

“Of course, little girl!”

“Thank you.”


“So, to make a long story short,” Anna said, after the dishes were removed, and coffee served, “there are young people – runaways for the most part – disappearing at a very unusual rate.”

“Even some of the kids who’ve found shelter at Eastside have gone missing ... no trace of them, and no sign they were unhappy or in trouble,” Elmo said. “Well, no more trouble than usual.”

“So, how did you come to get involved with this, Anna?” Harry said.

“I have an interest in street prostitutes,” she replied. “Not because they’re competition ... they’re not. You’ve seen my house – little sixteen-year-old Sally Chickenlegs from Bumfuck standing on the side of South Congress isn’t competition. A public health hazard, perhaps, and that’s where I get interested.

“Not just with their health, but their well-being. I’ve steered a lot of kids toward Elmo, and other organizations working with runaways, abused and neglected children ... wherever I thought they could find the help they needed.

“This has pissed off no end of street pimps, which makes me very happy.”

Anna took a sip of her coffee.

“Generally, you show me a picture of a runaway, I have a pretty good idea where they might end up. Who’ll recruit them, or where they’ll end up squatting ... where they’ll wash up once the streets try to drown them.

“These kids, the ones disappearing? They’re not anywhere. They arrive in town ... and the trail grows cold.

“The only commonality is they’re all very pretty or handsome.”

“Proportion, male to female?” Chess asked.

“Roughly 7, 8 girls to every boy,” Anna replied. “At least, best as I can tell.”

“Seems right from what I’ve seen at Eastside,” Elmo said.

“All right,” Margo said. “How can we help?”

“We have our people see if there’s any word of a House – or Houses – grabbing kids,” Harry said. “Yes?”

“Exactly,” Anna said. “Chess is already keeping her ears open, but there’s a whole lot of Houses she doesn’t have an in with.”

“I hope you can help us find these young people,” Elmo said. “I’d rather that then someone starts finding bodies.”

“Amen,” Carol said. “We’ll do what we can.”

Harry was happy to hear his wife give that assurance without consulting anyone else. She trusted her spouses, and knew they’d want to help.

Margo

The ride back home was quiet, until Harry asked, “You okay?”

“No. No I’m not.”

Margo’s hand gripped his so tightly he winced, but he didn’t say anything.

“Children disappearing, Harry. It’s almost enough to make me believe in curses.”

“What do you mean?”

“San Francisco ... Waterloo.”

“I’d say coincidence, but I’m afraid my hand would be crushed.”

“Sorry...”

She relaxed her death grip.

“We all stood up in the stirrups of our moral high horses and condemned Plum Blossom and the whole Court for their cowardice...”

“Margo ... darling ... they knew. They may not have known it all, but they knew enough. We not only didn’t know, but have no proof whatsoever it’s any of our people. It may turn out to be, I’m not discounting that, but it’s not like “Oh, we’ve always known House Goatpus was abusing children, we just did nothing”.

“We did not know, now we do, and our people will look into it. If we find whoever it is ... provided they’re doing something evil ... we will act. You know it, I know it, our Court knows it.”

“You’re right, love,” she replied, “I know the differences intellectually ... just ... emotionally it feels like act 2 of some sick play. ‘For their arrogance,” Margo continued in an upper crust English accent, “the gods cursed them to suffer an even worse plague in their own city’. In comes the Greek Chorus, ‘woe unto the House of Grimes who dared defy the gods, death unto their families, shame upon their names’.”

Harry laughed sourly.

“I can see how you feel that way. Take heart, love. Our people, our Court, are good – for the most part – and if this can be fixed, we will fix it.”

Abby

“So, Sister Yan,” she said.

“Yes, Sister Abby?”

“You doing okay after last night ... and this afternoon?”

“For the most part. Sister Donna was true to her word ... she took it easy on me.”

“Easy on both of us...”

“I’m just ... I understand Mistress Grimes view, and her journalistic integrity, and I know Dr. Lowenstein just wants to help, and getting your stories will help both of them.

“I just wish it wasn’t happening now ... even though I understand why it should.”

Abby shook her head.

“I wish it really was something we were going to have to dig up out of some deep hole where we’d buried it. I wish we could put it back in a hole like that when we’re through tomorrow.”

It was a clear night, and looking up from where they stood outside, the stars were brilliant, the Milky Way a haze across the heavens.

“It’s there every time we turn around, Sister Yan. It’s in our dreams. It’s still in our bodies, in the bruises, in the wound on Jason’s face...

“I may keep a smile on my face, Yan, but that’s training more than anything right now. I’ve been avoiding going to see Dr. Lowenstein because ... because deep down, I’m still a servant. I still come last.”

“You know you’re so much more than that.”

“Yes, I do. And after tomorrow ... please, help me remember that. Keep after me until I go talk to her. Please?”

“Of course,” Yan said, throwing her arms around Abby. “Oh honey, don’t you worry. Mama Yan will keep on your ass until you go talk with her.”

“Jason chose so much more wisely than we knew...”

“Thank you ... someday I’ll try to tell you how happy I was when he did choose me ... how much it...”

“Shh ... when it’s time you will.”

They stood in each others arms for a moment more.

“It’s fuckin’ cold out here,” Yan said into Abby’s shoulder.

“Yeah, let’s go inside before we freeze.”

Kendry

“Okay, folks ... we were followed on the way home.”

“How sure are you?” Margo asked.

“Not one-hundred percent ... just ninety-nine. Could’ve been mere coinkydink that a 2005 silver Toyota Tundra followed us all the way from Bangkok Inn to the turnoff onto our road.”

“You get the license?” Harry said.

“Funny thing ... very muddy truck, couldn’t make out the license plate. Now, that could be another coinkydink, we had all that rain, these things happen.

“Besides,” Kendry continued, “it never got really close enough. They were good, don’t get me wrong. We hadn’t been looking for something like this, we might have missed them.”

“Fuck ... I suppose you want to cancel our shopping trip tomorrow?” Harry asked hopefully.

“Yeah ... but never fear. I know better than to cancel that without offering an alternative idea. May well be time to look into personal shoppers.”

“I ... well, I know some of my patients used them,” Margo said, “but really, I’ve got no idea how to even...”

“Oh, don’t worry, Senior Wife,” Magda said. “My mom uses a lot of them.”

“She does?” Kelly said.

“Oh yeah,” Magda replied. “Taking a literal horde of teenage Asian girls shopping? That’s a mistake you only make once.”

Margo

“Not a problem,” Nancy said over the phone. “You give me measurements and what each of you is looking for, I’ll have five out with a wide assortment tomorrow afternoon ... noon-ish.”

“So, no sleeping in really late?”

“Well, you certainly can ... these shoppers will be at your disposal. But they get paid by the hour, and commission on top, so, you know, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t loiter about needlessly. Needful loitering is cool though...

“So ... uh...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.