Celia - Cover

Celia

by tunefulbob

Copyright© 2015 by tunefulbob

Erotic Sex Story: A romantic and sexy encounter between two lovers.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   .

We start, as we so often do, by tasting, kissing. I kiss your cheek, then your mouth, then part my lips, as you part yours, and caress your lips with my tongue.

And while we are kissing, my hands and fingers are lightly exploring and caressing the graceful curves and hollows of your neck, your shoulder, your upper arm - and where my hands have gone, my lips and tongue soon follow, with touches even lighter and softer than my gentle fingers.

Then I touch your breasts through your clothes, cupping them with my hand, lightly caressing your nipples with my fingers, feeling your nipples harden and rise to meet my touch. With one hand, I reach around you to unclasp your bra, then slide my other hand under your clothes to feel the soft, smooth skin of your breasts, and then the firmer flesh of your nipples.

My mouth is soon drawn to that lovely place, and I kiss each of your breasts in turn, sucking on your nipples, softly at first, then a little harder in response to the messages your body and your sighs send me.

While my mouth is thus occupied, occasionally returning to receive the kisses your mouth so generously bestows on me, my hands roam further, first to your lovely tummy, then to your hips, then to the tops of your thighs. Your thighs are together, and my fingers gently move along the area on both thighs where they touch, inviting you, with no urgency, to open them to permit my caresses in more intimate areas. You respond by raising one thigh, so that I can caress the inside, from the middle down to your knee. And then my hand slides gently up the top of your thigh and then, with the flat of my hand, to your tummy, below your waist, where I press lightly and am rewarded by another sigh, letting me know that my touch is welcome.

My hand roams down your thigh again to the hem of your skirt, and then underneath your skirt and back up to your tummy again, where I feel the top of your panties against your skin. My fingers trace lightly along the skin just above your panties, then down to your thighs again, which are still too close together to admit my hand. But I do not push you to open them further, trusting that your body will let me know when you are ready for more intimate touching. I caress the skin of the tops of your thighs next to your panties, on both legs, then move my fingers back to your tummy just above your panties, back and forth, several times, until your thighs begin to part, bit by lovely bit, enabling me to caress the insides of your thighs just below your panties. You open your legs further, but I continue to caress the peripheral areas, alongside and above where I can feel a slight trace of sweet moisture. Then you slide your hips down on the chair and make it clear that your pussy is ready to be touched. I continue caressing the peripheral areas just a bit longer, just to tease you a little, then use my fingers and my thumb to press your pussy lips together, lightly then a little more firmly, then lightly again, developing a slow rhythm, so that your clit is caressed within its hood, between the lips of your pussy.

All the while, I have been kissing your mouth and your breasts. Your breathing has become a little deeper, letting me know that my caresses are welcome. Only then do I slide my fingers beneath your panties and then down and around your pussy. But again my caresses are limited to the periphery of your pussy, first on one side, then the other. After a little while, not long enough to try your patience, I slide one finger between the lips of your pussy and then up to your clit, which I circle and caress with light pressure. Then I slide that finger back down again and penetrate your pussy with it, then slide another finger in beside it.

You are breathing with just a little touch of vocalization, almost, but not quite, moaning. That suggests to me that you are ready to be kissed in that sweet spot that has attracted so much of my attention for the past few minutes. I get down on my knees before you and slide your panties down the length of your beautiful legs, and then over your lovely feet. I feel a moment of regret that I haven't paid more attention to those aspects of your beauty, and kiss your insteps and then leave a trail of kisses on the insides of both calves, both knees and both thighs.

My lips and tongue are drawn to your pussy, and use them to caress your outer labia, then your inner labia, then penetrate your pussy with my tongue. My fingers then replace my tongue there, and my mouth and tongue search out your clit for tasting and caressing. My long fingers move inside of your pussy, seeking your g spot. The movements of your body, along with your soft sighs, tell me I have found the exact spot, so I begin caressing you there with just a little bit of rhythmic pressure. Simultaneously, I plant my tongue against your clit and apply that same rhythmic pressure there. With slight variations in locations and rhythms, then with gradual increases in speed and pressure, I continue on this way for a while. It may actually be several minutes, but they pass like seconds for me because all your signals tell me that I am giving you great pleasure. Then the time comes, and your orgasm is deep, hard and long-lasting. While you are coming, I follow the rhythm that your body signals to me, gradually reducing the speed and pressure of my tongue on your clit and my fingers on your g spot. Your orgasm dwindles slowly, seems to stop; and I slow my tongue and fingers still more but don't stop, knowing that there are perhaps several more mild aftershocks still to come. And they do.

Then I hold you in my arms, kiss you, and caress your arms, your back, your legs, your hips ... And we talk - quietly, softly, affectionately.

We lie in each other's arms for a while, enjoying the quiet and the connection that has developed from the intensity of our shared intimacy, occasionally indulging in long, slow, kisses, ranging from gentle, mutual caresses of each other's lips to passionate, open-mouthed efforts to inhale and absorb each other. In the midst of one of those more passionate kisses, we roll toward each other at the same moment and press our bodies together. I feel the softness of your breasts against my chest, and the smooth skin of your thighs embracing one of mine. My cock is hard against your tummy, pressing on you in its insistent, self-involved way. You like the way it feels, and reach between our bodies to fondle it. This is the first time you have actually held my cock; and each of us savors the moment. You like the size of it, large without being overlarge, and you begin to imagine how it will feel as it slides into you.

Meanwhile, my hands have been exploring and enjoying the delicious curves of your ass, caressing and lightly squeezing you, reveling in the smoothness of your skin and the firmness of the muscles beneath. I have also been caressing your breasts, your arms and your back, all the way down your spine to that lovely, oh-so-sensitive nook at the base. Your body is so beautiful it makes me ache inside with tenderness and admiration ... Inspired by your firm grip on my cock, I move my hand between your thighs, which open to me, giving way quietly and easily, opening to my hand so comfortably because your mind and your feelings are already open to me.

In fact, you were ready for my cock to enter your pussy when you came before, your first, intense orgasm of our loving relationship. And in the aftermath, when your pussy was still trembling, and you were having occasional aftershocks, you were open, wanting to be filled, even a little disappointed that I hadn't taken you at that very moment. But I had wanted to wait, wanted to postpone that wonderful moment of entry, wanted to savor the joys of what had just happened, wanted to develop a slower rhythm in our lovemaking that would enable us to feel a richer appreciation of the beauty of each phase of our developing and enriching intimacy.

Even now, when you open your legs to receive my body, and the lips of your pussy quiver in anticipation, ready to open wide to embrace my cock, I still hold back and stay with that slower rhythm. I caress your pussy and your clit, savoring the creaminess that so clearly tells me of the state of your mind as well as of your body. My fingers glide slowly, over and around your outer pussy lips; and then I press my fingers against your clit, rubbing them up and down, getting into a pace that soon has you sighing, almost gasping, with pleasure. When your responses make it obvious that you are at the threshold of the final ascent to orgasm, when you know that you are going to come again, I move my fingers away from your clit and slowly insert them between the lips of your pussy, one at a time, until the entry of the third one stretches you just a little bit. I move my fingers in and out, gently, caressingly, exploring the lovely interior recesses of your body. When you arrive at a plateau of aching readiness, only then, I take my hand away, put on a condom, and position my body between your legs.

I am now exploring the area around your pussy with the tip of my cock, probing here and there, searching for the opening, touching you above, below, and on either side, looking for lodgment so that I can begin to enter you. For whatever reasons, I don't want to use my fingers to find the place and to guide my cock to it, and you seem content to wait until I get there on my own. Perhaps you are returning the favor of my past teasing of you, and letting me know how it feels to be so close and yet to have a particular joy withheld. Or perhaps you are simply enjoying the rhythm of the moment, the pleasure of anticipation, the feeling of being touched in such an enjoyable and intimate way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.